Zero Escape

6 days left niggaz

Yup.

this better be good

Why do people like a VN with sporadic braindead puzzle segments?

This whole genre of "seemingly random group of quirky people trapped in a place and sometimes kill each other" stories seem too hammy for me to enjoy in general.

it's actually more than that.

Yes, you can say it's more than that but that's still the base idea.

Yeah, but keep in mind the trilogy started in 2010.
I think the popularity of such things has become more prominent since then.

Who is best girl and why is it Luna ?

And Then There Were None?

You will never save her

Currently replaying VLR, I'm only two endings in. Not sure I can plow through the rest of them for the 29th since I'm playing Layton as well.
What's the date for the console releases again ?

I already know that, user, she is nothing a memory. A memory that surpases all the other girl.

Akane should let it go

the 28th.

I am okay with this. Seems like a sure purchase once I'm sure they didn't completely fuck up the formula somehow. Is there any tangible reason to think they would ?

I think VLR was about 25 hours to complete 100%, you could do that before the 28th if you don't have a life

No

>It's taken directly from the recording in the Tenmyouji branch
I'm probably way late to that party, but aw shit nigga

Shit I should watch Virtue's Last Reward on youtube since I'm not buying a Sony Nogame(tm) for this.
Zero Time Dilemma is for PC too, right ?

Yeah, it's coming on PC. Virtue's Last Reward is on 3DS as well. With a save breaking glitch in the pressure exchange chamber. Not sure if there's a good longplay of it,

I could buy it on 3ds I guess but I'm trying to save as much money as possible.

Welp, I guess this will be the last time we will see a Spike Chunsoft game released at the same time as consoles.

I wonder if it's getting a little release discount, too. Not that Valve would really give a shit about a little niche game's release getting overshadowed by their sale.

Can't you hack your 3DS and then play it? I haven't done it to mine yet but I've heard it's pretty straightforward.

I'd have to buy an r-card I believe.

no

Are these games good?
Like DanganRonpa or something like that?

My personal opinion is that DR is weebshit for teens compared to that.
Not that it's without it's silly moments, but Zero Escape seems much more substantial to me.

I hope this game finally actually involves [Ice-9]

It will probably have something to do with transporting Alice's body into the past from the secret VLR ending, getting her into an ice-pod, then getting discovered long before the events of 999 and becoming 'All-ice', thus creating a loop and a double red herring

Is Phi autistic? Why the fuck would she tell Sigma that she isnt Batman or a Caiman?

Also, Lotus is best girl.

Didn't they mention that she is in-game? I thought I remembered that. It would make sense.

If you like your women old and trashy

come on man, Luna is great but she aint best girl best robot, perhaps?
although I do want to see how similar Diana is to Luna.

That's a pretty fucking bold claim

999 was shit. Clover ruined the game for me with her idiocy. The plot twist is crap and makes no sense.

On the one hand, holy shit. On the other hand, it's gaming journalists. But it's strangely a realistic possibility.

I feel like ZE3 will be the MGSV of the series.

Why?

I am suddenly less excited.

What are the odds one of the characters is revealed to secretly be a [SJW buzzword] inflating the score?

This is game journos we're talking about, I love the series but getting praised by them doesnt mean much.
Also, its fucking Jason Schreier for gods sake.

I want to belive!
It willb be good, right, user?
RIGHT?!

H-how? Spike doesn't have enough money to pay for those kinds of scores, and journos don't like VNs or thinking. What the hell is this?

Just for some context, that 95 would put ZTD into the top 100 highest-rated games of all time on Metacritic. It's down to 93 now and that still almost puts it in the top 100.

No shit, they could barely afford to make this game. I don't remember the previous two ZE games getting this kind of critical reception either. It's pretty bizarre.

This

And even that's only due to the one reviewer who thought that it was too problematic (and difficult).

As much as I'm trying to avoid reviews and spoilers, that's great, the puzzles in the previous two games could use a difficulty boost.

What if, what if, the game is actually good and rewier genuinly likes it? No agenda or faggotry?

Apparently the game has already been leaked?

They both got glowing praise in my country.

Why are her eyes buffering symbols?

Character design still seems a little off, but the models are growing on me

I'd buff'er if you know what I mean

I wish they'd go back to the 2D of 999, but maybe the full 3D models will be put to better use than they were in VLR