Learning—and training—kids to love and protect the Motherland

Military-patriotic clubs that train youngsters are on the rise in Russia in recent years. Prospekt Magazine visited one such training camp in the suburbs of St Petersburg to talk to its organisers, namely Yan Petrovsky - Veliki Slovan, Vice-Commander of Dshrg Rusich subversion task force.

Sestroretskiy Rubezh is not just a museum of military prowess but also the training ground for a new generation of Russian patriots. The territory of the museum regularly serves as a practice field for the Sestroretskiy Rubezh youth patriotic club. The organisation offers a selection of sports activities, military training, and patriotic education to youngsters aged 7-17, as well as excursions and historical re-enactments

Today, Sestroretskiy Rubezh is hosting instructors from Rusich, a partner patriotic organisation. The group, counting six men in their early 30s in full military gear, provides military training to both children and adults. Rusich’s leader, Yan Petrovsky, is also the vice-commander of the Rusich task force, a homonymous group of Russian volunteers that fought in Eastern Ukraine on the side of pro-Russian separatists. Petrovsky has been accused of war crimes in Ukraine and is suspected of extremist activity in Europe. Despite his questionable reputation, his men hold him in high esteem as a veteran and a patriot of Russia.

“All Russians have patriotism in their genes; it’s just that not everyone can discover and understand those genes,” states Petrovsky. Rusich’s task consists of making sure that those genes are properly cultivated.
archive.is/8vMkC

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=02e_1430961447
archive.is/Gi8E3
meduza.io/en/feature/2017/01/20/enemy-of-the-state-or-its-founding-element
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Baby Commies heads go squishy squish!

Eugene OR fags should check out http:/ /www.willametteleadershipacademy.net/

Better than nothing

This is what I want in Europe. Exactly this. It can be done. Petrovsky has the same idea as me

This is the answer to "lgbt friendly" elementary schools and faggot indoctrination through the school system.

Russia trains their youth to be patriotic, to be strong, the West trains kids to hate their race, cut their dicks off, and dye their hair pink.

"The modern world will not be punished, the modern world is punishment."

The west is soft and squishy, the moment they're asked to die in a faraway land they will whine and complain and want their starbucks lattes back.

This whole thread is very clear RIDF propoganda. You guys need to stop shilling.

I've seen third picture in person before, photo is misleading as fuck since the room isn't crowded and lenin's "corpse" looks wax as fuck.

It's too blatent and stupid. I can't imagine such a lack of self awareness. This alone makes me thibk it's a false flag of a "RIDF thread".

Keep your wits about you, and don't forget to sage when posting in dubious threads.

Wrong.
I'm Slovenian, apart from being Slavic, no ties with Russia

1. acknowledge ancestors, learn the legacy
2. recognize self as rightful heir, damn who wrongly claim your inheritance
3. protect what you love, be a worthy heir and ancestor to your descendants

Russians will survive indeed, despite the western attempts at its life. Good.

(dox me)

KILL

ALL

COMMUNISTS

What fucking legacy you fucking Communist Jew bastard? You fucking killed 60 million of your own people,

SOVIET COMMUNISM WILL NOT BE MEMORY HOLED ON Holla Forums! OR ANY WHERE ELSE!

Must be the same retards who freak out any time an RT article is posted. Try and think for a second before jumping to conclusions.

Its Quite obviously Ukrainian shills

This is now a murdered Communist thread

Is there anything more beautiful than a dead Communist?

I have no idea where you found communists, but can you please stop derailing my thread? I think it carries a good message.
Thank you

Check yourself, fool.

What do I do if I'm an American though?

Lose weight.

Like clockwork.

Could Russia get any more based?

Russia is free to defend themselves against jewish aggression and color revolutions on their borders. You can fuck right off and revise your approach you lazy sack of shit.

You don't know what that patch means, do you?

Absolutely degenerate.

(dubs seem to confirm)

Reminds me of HJ stuff though.

1) fascism is illegal, as much as sporting a swastika anywhere can land you in jail
2) russia's cucking before sandniggers is second only to sweden
3) holocaust denial is illegal
4) doesn't actually jails (((anyone)))
5) you need to jump through hoops to obtain guns (still no handguns allowed and no baby killing >10rds clipazines) and you're not allowed to carry them
Bonus:
6) curbs free speech and other liberties under shitty guises like fighting terrorism

m.liveleak.com/view?i=02e_1430961447

If I were to have someone teach my kids in a military patriotic club (insted of me)
It would probably be these guys.

Nice try, Schlomo.

What's the status on kolovrat?

Also, where is fascism not illegal?

I don't think Kolovrat is banned ;)

Fuck off you tremendous faggot. Putin will never be 14/88 but at least he's 14, promoting traditional values, and backing the right allies/groups

Truly. based ruskies, truly the savior of the huwite race.

You guys post articles from Russias CNN and expect me to take you seriously. Its bought and paid for state propoganda your fucking sheep

Russia is a worse shithole then any other euro nation and is the weakest state it has been in since the mongols subjugated them. Putin is an idiot and his hapless band of dimwitted followers fall for the dumbest propoganda in the world.

Russian nationalist Demushkin gets 2.5 years in prison for inciting hatred and enmity

rapsinews. com/judicial_news/20170425/278379165.html

I think many nerds here have a distorted view of Russia, it is a country as kiked as the US.
It is a multiethnic empire, they specifically target white nationalists and have severe anti-semitism laws. The patriotism there is just some sort of neo-communism and their alcoholism, drugs addiction, AIDS rates and so on are off the chart.
Its kinda what you expect after kikes kill most of your best population.
Putin loves kikes and kikes love Putin, its not even hard to find in a quick internet search, i dont know what kind of shill retards pretend otherwise.

Said this, patriotism within a multi-ethnic empire can backfire in unpredictable ways.

Militias are great. Deep state and alphabets in America have constantly tried to weed out any successful militia movements. Any successful militia is quickly seeded with alphabet sleepers, and if it gets too popular they'll pull a false flag stunt or something. That should tell you that the foundation of any nation consists of strong militias, the earlier their induction the better. A militia breeds patriotism, nationalism and a sense of brotherhood with your people. A militia also gives the individual something to feel a part of, a sense of self reliance and empowerment. Without a militia, we are slaves to the Bolsheviks.

That's a Russian state sponsored "militia". Putin would kill or throw in prison any kind of Russian, independent/anti government, heavily armed and organized paramilitary group. He wouldn't even waste his time trying to infiltrate it or set it up with a false flag. Missile strike…Bam, no more troublesome rabble rousers.

Thanks for this post. Your eloquent rebuttal taught me a lot about the current cultural and political state of Russia. All this you did without the slightest bit of anger or frustration within your composed statement. It was truly remarkable. Thank you and God bless.

I would post proofs but im sure to you it would prove nothing

"Government funding disappeared with the Soviet Union’s collapse, but under President Vladimir Putin the movement has been undergoing a renaissance. Legislation signed in 2000 officially recognized the role of military-patriotic clubs, designating them “voluntary, self-governing, non-commercial groups formed under civil initiative.”

In 2010 Putin implemented a 10-year “federal system of military preparation for Russian citizens” that pledged to direct resources toward and expand the network of military-patriotic clubs. Several prominent public figures addressed an open letter to the president, denouncing the initiative as an attempt to create “an ideology based on a cult of government, nation, and army.” The text was posted on an Internet forum after initially being published on Grani.ru, a news site that was blocked in 2014.

Boris Altshuler, head of NGO Right of the Child and one of the letter’s signatories, thinks the revival of military-patriotic training is part of a broader campaign against foreign influence and is often used to reinforce the anti-Western narrative projected in Russian media. “When you speak of military patriotism, you have to have an enemy. Encouraging a healthy lifestyle is great, but you shouldn’t accompany this with hatred towards the West. This is all part of a very negative trend,” he said.

The letter received no response, according to Altshuler, and the crackdown on opposition since Putin’s return to the presidency in 2012 has coincided with a growth in military-patriotic education. Some 200 clubs with about 10,000 members now operate in Moscow alone. Their names — Bright Rus, Patriot, Motherland — reflect a commitment to core values of patriotism, military preparedness, and conservative beliefs. DOSAAF no longer exerts any influence on their activities, but since electing former Deputy Defense Minister Alexander Kolmakov as its chairman in December 2014, the organization has been undergoing a major overhaul."
cont.

"Rosmolodyozh, the state agency responsible for youth policy, offered to pay clubs to rehabilitate “extremists” who had taken part in protests against Putin’s return to the presidency in May of that year. Tropin and Zotov claim to have received such overtures from Rosmolodyozh. Both say they declined.

Today Rosmolodyozh and its “patriotic upbringing” wing, Rospatriottsentr, are at the forefront of the government campaign to raise patriotic sentiment among Russians. Under the federal program for the “patriotic upbringing of Russian citizens,” 1.85 billion rubles ($35 million) have been earmarked for the cause from 2016 to 2020. That’s more than double the amount allocated as part of the last five-year program and four times the amount spent between 2006 and 2010 — despite significant cutbacks in government spending on other sectors due to falling oil prices and Western sanctions.

The proposal for 2016 to 2020, released for a two-week public review on April 3, describes patriotism as “love for and devotion to one’s motherland, a yearning to serve its interests, and a readiness, to the point of self-sacrifice, to defend it” and argues that “efforts of geopolitical rivals to use socioeconomic problems to destabilize the political situation inside the country” necessitate a campaign to raise the level of patriotism in Russia. The aim is to increase by 2 percentage points each year the proportion of Russians “who take pride in their country” and raise by 10 percent the number willing to serve in its armed forces. A major part of the patriotism drive is the active involvement of school-age children, whose membership in military-patriotic clubs the document cites as crucial for reaching conscription targets"
Full article:archive.is/Gi8E3
I am neither pro or against Russia.
The topic is patriotic upbringing. Which I find extremely good. It is also my idea or better said I would implement it in my country.

This is normal to Slavs, but not to the western world

sage

Russian Communists training children to be Communists?

No… This is now a dead communist thread

Fuck you. Abandon your sick ways and stop promoting Soviet (((Russia)))

Bump. I wish I had such training when I was a kid

Bump

meduza.io/en/feature/2017/01/20/enemy-of-the-state-or-its-founding-element
The Norwegian press labelled Yan Petrovsky as a far right extremist and neo-Nazi. According to Ukrainian media, he is a terrorist and a war criminal. The New York Times mentions him as part of a “murky nationalist movement” that, counting on the support of Russian authorities, is seeking to turn European politics to the right. Yan Petrovsky considers himself a Russian nationalist and patriot

When asked about the origins of his nationalistic ideals, Petrovsky answers: “I have always been a patriot of my motherland”. He adds that all Russians have patriotism “in their genes”, although “not everyone can discover and understand those genes”.

His arms are fully covered by tattoos with scandinavian runes and the ancient Slavic god of war, Perun

Petrovsky quickly grew disappointed by certain aspects of contemporary Norwegian society. According to him, Norwegians are forgetting their national roots, particularly the new generation is losing its national identity, transforming into a “grey mass.” He is convinced that the excessive inclusiveness and tolerance of Norwegian society lead people to consider themselves more “European” than “Norwegian”.“In Russia it is normal to consider yourself a nationalist, while in Norway it is not really accepted. They are almost afraid to call themselves "patriots". Norwegian society is based on "hyper tolerance" which is an obstacle for people's self-identification”.

We need to takeover the Boy Scouts and red pill the shit out of it. Turn it into a factory that produces hardy nationalist youth.

Why not just make this kind of thing a full time formal schooling consisting of warfare training, political history and other important skills.

Send all the orphans to it so no one can complain, treat them well and then send then off to be policemen, public servants, military officers etc….

ANOTHER THREAD THAT HAS BEEN SELECTIVELY EDITED DOWN.

HALF THE COMMENTS ARE MISSING

Perun isn't a god of war.

WTF IS A COMMENT?

He is associated with weapons though.

Wouldn't the patriotism backfire anyway? Because the Russia is multiethnic and the White Russians isn't too happy with the immigration issues. They already jailed many Russian nationalists so how do he prevent them ending up in the jail for being too nationalistic?

Are you lost?

This is an excellent idea. Have /ourguys/ educating the youth

Another excellent idea.
I think this would be even better but of course sjw would never let it be (formal). My money is on voluntary clubs, much like these they have in Russia. Nowadays it is becoming more and more popular to be a patriot, I think it might work

I always hated how every thread devolved into that, but now I miss the retarded spergin of the hohols and the drunken rages of ivan :\

Can you imagine if burgerland spent money on propaganda that encouraged patriotism patriotic instead of encouraging homosexuality, jews, or nignogs?

What you mean insted of spending money to propagate degeneracy, godless hedonism and destruction of traditional values and family? Yeah I can imagine that.

I want that for America and I want that for my country as well

Really makes you think

for alll the
shills, remember: Russia is an empire. Not an "empire" metaphorically speaking like the US, but a real empire, that contains hundreds of ethnic groups, including millions of muslims who didin't immigrate, but have been indigenously living there for centuries.
Empires do not take kindly to people stoking tensions between it's subject ethnic groups. That's how empires fall.

Wew, they all got killed in a Ukrainian bombing anyway.

So why isn't the Hammer and Sickle banned? Blow it out your ass commie, Stalin should've killed 50 million more of you gullible fucks. Stop buying the merchant's goods.

I know you aren't srs but still
Lol no. He is probably the most serious nationalist you've ever seen

Stfu you fucking moron. Your beloved millions of Muslims have never lived in Moscow or other White Russian regions for "hundreds of years." They have lived in the Central Asiatic parts of Russia which are not even parts of the contemporary Russia of today; they got cut off after the fall of the Soviet Union. But now they can move into European Russia without any hassle because Putin wants a mini-USSR in the parts of the former WHITE RUSSIAN REPUBLIC OF THE USSR.

Putin knows very well that the USSR wanted to attack Russia and that they got what they deserved. But instead of working through and smoothly accepting their history without creating a guilt culture, he's doubling down and basing their whole identity on winning the war. Simply look at them, the red victory celebration this year will be the most expensive ever while the drug use of their youth increased a whopping 60%.

Some day, when all the lies have crumbled, his government or the Russian government in general will crumble accordingly because his castle is build on sand.

* Germany

Are you Russian?
Honestly idgaf nor know much about Russian interior policy but Patriotic Military clubs are a damn awesome idea.

There are things which you simply can't understand if you are Aryan/Nordic/etc.
The thing that you can't and I don't blame you either for not understanding is that Slavic blood and Our Slavic Land is holy and will be forever.
We will fight to the death for our land and our Slavic brothers.

So this is wider than just your country of birth.

This is cruicial to realise that we do not give a fuck which politician is in charge now be it Putin or someone else. Because we arenin charge. Have been and always will be

OC

7) atleast it isnt cucked by a soros/CIA color revolution

you must be the kind of dumbass that spends entire nights going trough various videogame servers just to spew some bullshit

you know prijatelj i wouldnt post so much pictures that could incriminate you,
in the last /slopol/ and /yupol/ threads there was already alot of datamining.
owlfags might not come and press charges on you but they put you on a bunch of list for "undesirables" and then you have problems with things like getting a job in the public sector (especially in the army, police or goverment) and with obtaining licenses like for firearms.

It was some friends I took pictures of but noted ;)

So they have cyber blacklist that make people's live difficult. One day the Russian nationalists will coup and fix everything.

Post proof, please.

If you don't give a shit about Russia's interior policies, then you're not better than all the hWhite brothers of WW2. Which means that you would betray us again.

He answered to specific posts with facts. You on the other hand can only offer a logical fallacy and your whole post reeks of ridf.

how come the moment russia is mentioned in any kind of thread someone starts throwing shit at the fan

Great choice.

Thanks, just noticed.
Excellent choice indeed

Sage dubs

The USA already has this kind of shit happening in a normal natural self motivated way. Seeking peace with the world and our surroundings until those who do not seek peace come to take our peace away.
We are innaw00ds and not behind the computers anymore. Their containment wall that is the internet has broken and we are now lose in the world scene.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm

Look like a digital art to me.

It is known owl has department for ultras.

Bump

Why the fuck does every thread that mentions Russia get shilled so hard?.
Fucking autism.
This is a topic which is relevant to every country not just Russia.

http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364284/Russia-create-new-generation-patriotic-children.html

https: //www.thesun.co.uk/news/2797970/vladimir-putin-recruit-young-children/

https:// thebarentsobserver.com/ru/node/1001

You know that this is BS that the Western media is pushing, right? In reality the drug use among the youth skyrocketed by a considerable 60% while Putin attends every Formula One race atm. And this statistic was mentioned on the Russian state news, so it's not Western propaganda.

Because the intent of such threads is to push "based Russia" myths. Other than that this topic doesn't deserve a thread because it's common knowledge. Why do you need a subpar Russian example if there is the Hitler Youth as the model to strive for. It was certainly more wholesome than this pseudo-patriotism.

This is the only thing that should concern your free time in the West. I had recently become disheartened with the delay in the Day of the Rope and the Happening.
But as a passage in the Turner Diaries notes, we've been cucked since WWII. Most Whites won't fight as long as they have material comfort.; honor, glory, integrity, tradition mean nothing to them. As long as their bellies are full and they have material comforts and technological toys, most Whites will tolerate the most heinous of Jewish offenses.
So unless/until a catastrophe happens, they will tolerate increasing advances on their "conservative responsibilities".
I, and many of us were ready to go September 2015 when we had the massive fake-out here. But we have to be patient. Until the world is truly fucked, nothing substantial will change. Even among my slightly redpilled family/friends/associates, most will not be amenable to open violence. The "salvagable" normies won't be either. So let's prep and wait until the time is right before blowing away faggots, kikes and shitskins into oblivion.

HJ wasn't miltray oriented like this is. HJ was like Boy Scouts: camping, survival, wood working, instruments, marching, ect. No firearms training, no war games, no combat training. Although this seems pretty good for Russia, I think it's too militaristic, they are still just kids.

I hope they teach them about the jailed Russian nationalists so the kids will be careful.

Ayy

Don't worry Russia is allied against the threat of Nazism and anti-Semitism. Russia needs it's Jewish people to survive, the Kiev fascists will have a hard awakening, goy.

Isn't it dangerous to wear US style camo when the Ukies are too?

Look at the symbol on their hats. I'm starting to think Putin is really a commie who want to bring back the (((USSR)))

Just a couple of pics I collected.
But yeah he is building some sort of empire. He is apparently trying to blend some elements of communism into it, from what I've noticed.

Could be, Rusich doesn't afraid of anything

Keep sperging ukrop