Michael Roberts

Ron Paul

Marx

duh?

I'd put my inflation in his asset if you know what I mean

zizek

zizek is a shit tier economist tbh

Ludwig von Mises.

Zizek's an economist now? How the fuck does that work?

Professor Wolff tbh, cuz he made me realize that all you need to fix the world it's just to have a bunch of co-ops n shit.

A true pioneer in the field of autism awareness.

Good point. Plus his mustache looked bad. That alone disproves his economic theories.

Donald J. Trump

Wolff and Varouvakis

Marx

this is a good read if you want to see neo-liberals get btfo

I thought Piketty was a liberal, though?

Hillary Clinton

RAFAEL CORREA

do you think everyone who doesn't want more gulags than businesses are liberals?

I didn't say that, I just thought he was.
Is he?

Plato.

kek

thuganomics > economics

Keynes tbh. Hated by the left and the right, probably the most misunderstood person of the 20th century.
The amount of people shitting on him after learning about Keynesian economic theory from Fox news is laughable.

Hyman Minsky.
All his predictions were spot on.
Other than that, Michael Kalecki because he thought of many ideas at the same time as Keynes and developed 'em further.

Uphold Post-Keynesian thought tbh

Karl Marx
Thomas Piketty
David Graeber
All the polish economists: Paul A. Baran and MichaƂ Kalecki and the rest are very based tbh

Cool meme.

you're a faggot stfu

he is but his work seems to be solid, even though his conclusions (muh income tax) are bullshit.
Haven't read his book yet though so I'm not sure.

mean

You know you're on to something when both sides hate you. Self evident objective truth scares the ignorantly dogmatic.

Kek

I swear I've heard Sargon say this

Or perhaps you're just wrong.

He's good for providing hard data of inequality to btfo conservatives and neolibs. He really doesn't have a plan to counter this though, as the best of what he's got is a global income tax.

Wolff-senpai is the best.

Perhaps you are. You certainly don't know anything about Keynes' findings.

k a l e c k i t b h