You know who's more attractive than Maisie?

You know who's more attractive than Maisie?

Haha, oh you. Yes, but I mean specifically from Game of Thrones, specifically playing her sister, specifically also having a part in the X-Men franchise.

The redhead.

…She looks cute half the time. …Sometimes she has nice tits…? Anybody? I'll refresh your memory.

god i'd give anything to be that celery

yeah, super ugly is usually worse than just ugly and fat

She gave me a blowjob last month in a pub.
Such a bird ♥

yes

Try heterosexuality sometime kid.

is this the birth of a new waifufag?

You've invited me into this thread, by naming my Queen. I'm here now

yay, we're all here now!

B-b-but…

Oh look, some Maisies

Fuck you asshole.

relax, there's no shame in being less attractive than the world's most attractive woman

People who complain about girls with small boobs or being too skinny are 90% of the time overweight. == Why is that? ==

What's wrong, user? Doesn't like to reap what you saw?

You provide no evidence for your claim.

Those gifs are made by me.

I will find you and slaughter you, I have nothing to lose Maisiefag.

But you can't. You see, I'm not in America.

Haven't seen her in about 2 years now

I am on every continent.
I am many.
You can't escape.

Maisie protects her faithful

She's cute, but she's no Millie.

VIOLET MONROE
if you want a discount Sophie Turner taking it up the ass.

Both cancer xshit capeshit game of thrones irrelevant shit acting tier
Shes regulated to capeshit think about it

She's very pretty, but she has a shit tier body tbh

We're witnessing Holla Forums history lads.

How is that possible?

It's the inverse of a butter face. Attractive face on a 6/10 body.

Interesting. Is there a word for that, because a lot of actresses are like that.

I mean, not really tbh. I've been posting here for years. That's why some of the gifs were actually made by the maisiefag. I'm actually the guy who'd occasionally post sophie in GoT threads usually prompting him to say something about "mophie".

I just think she's cute, and I feel like if the vols aren't going to do anything about the rampant waifu spam then the only solution is more waifus, and I just decided to start with Sophie since at one point I was a little obsessed with her and I have a shitload of pictures of her.

And sorry I got distracted by my girlfriend. We only had a little time before we have to go to our respective family's gatherings, though we'll get to meet back here for leftovers later, so we just fooled around and watched efukt for a bit.

Now I'll continue dumping, I don't have to go anywhere for like 5 hours.

Isn't she a junkie?
Into the trash.

is that real?

It's her most widely distributed "leaked nude" but it's never been confirmed whether or not it's actually her.

No surprises there, being you are a homosexual.

Look, there's Maisie!

I think it was debunked, it isn't her

you type like a faggot. And Sophie Turner hasn't been pretty in 2+ years. She's a tall ugly freak.

You look and act like one so I guess we match.

This is the hottest GoT girl. Turner is garbage even if she doesn't look like a squished pumpkin Quasimodo.

nice jellyrolls fatty

She's hot, cute and funny. 10/10 for sure.

lel

I know you're being sarcastic, but there's like 8 or 9 girls who have been on GoT that are hotter than her.

Some of them only had one scene though. Off the top of my head, both Red Ladies, the actress with the nice tits that played pretend Sansa, Castor's Daughter #8 played by Aeryn Walker, the redhead busty whore from the first season, and even though her tits are fake I'd rather fuck the "bad pussy" chick.

Why do kikes do this?

Is that photoshop, a lookalike or what? She doesn't look like that. Still, even if she did she'd still be the hottest GoT girl.

I think it's you who is being sarcastic.

You mean The Waif?

She has blue eyes, genuine nerd cred, an Australian accent and a body that's a thousand times better.

And Emilia got ugly real fast. She was never hot, it was her character that was hot, and that was before she became an annoying skank.

Both. Kikes pick the worst ones always.

*the dick stiffens* *need to impregnate and breed rises*

Turns out I had more in another folder.

The hell you say?

Daily reminder, that she could have been the 12th Doctor's companion or the 13th Doctor…

And there's Maisie again!

???

this may surprise you, bet a person's body fat percentage can vary

You can tell by the shape in her nude scene that her breasts are implants.

Scroll through the thread. In some pictures she looks like she could be as much as a D cup (given her height) in others, maybe a B. Sometimes we see a hint of cleavage and it's like "damn, that is some nice titty meat" other times it's like there's nothing there. It's Troi's Titty Syndrome.

Uh…babe…um…what did I do?

ruh roh

fucking hurt

She honestly seems as superficial in real life as her character on the show.

Why are you posting your selfies in a sophie thread?

Not a selfie you fucking fatty

AUTISM AND SELF-HATRED CONFIRMED

otherkin transgender SJW campus dweller confirmed

This