Wurm Unlimited: Never Ending Lag Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Broschwitz is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain

Client:
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: Default
Server homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/
There are more mods, but got to search for them manually

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Frying_pan
kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent
poal.me/76su8d
poal.me/zihtpb
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Oil_of_the_blacksmith
poal.me/cgjls0
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Strongwall
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/79352-deedplanner-257-3d-house-and-deed-planner/
poal.me/oelb5h
wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spawn at Liberty, travel to Broschwitz or ask for invite and teleport.

CURRENT OCCUPATION LIST

If I forgot to add you or something reply to THIS POST. It gets chaotic when 4 of you post this shit in the same thread thinking nobody did. Just let me do it and reply to this one, you fags.

Wait, what? When you create a dude you can spawn at Freedom Isles and that other place.

Where's liberty? Map's screwed and there's no way to get bearings.

Select Freedom Isles, it'll spawn you in Liberty.

Also, newfags, don't go into #WRC saying "HAY GUISE INVITE ME TO BROSCHWITZ IM FROM THE THREAD." That is the server wide chat. Find your way over and message us in local when you get there.

Most aptly named edition by far.

DID SOMEBODY SAY MEALS?

This saddens me.

I swear to the gods if those are filled with small nails.

just out of principal?

QL of pan doesn't matter for HFC

High QL pans heat up food faster, they also prevent meal recipes from failing and turn into stew at higher QL, though 20 is sufficient

literally everything you just said is incorrect

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Frying_pan

Wow it's almost as if i took it straight from the wiki

okay.

mistakes were made

Someone kill this man.

epic reply

half the wiki is incorrect nonsense that added up over the last decade from literal faggots playing the mmo, most of which has been debunked when WU came out and people could actually quickly test shit with GM powers

let me login to my wiki account and change frying pans to a6e0c7 is a faggot because apparently anything written on a wiki is true

frying pans QL doesnt matter, the Forge/Oven QL does for heat, meals recipes can't fail you just get shity ql meals instead

How do I become a hunter?

Explain why you get stew occasionally when making meals

cause your a retard putting random shit into a pan?

mystery solved

Nope, try again

literally impossible friend, you mixed meat with fish + veg or added something else to get stew

how do you know it's literally impossible? did you read that off the wiki?

no because i bot HFC

You hunt.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS

THE PAN LORD HAS BLESSED ME WITH GREAT GAINS. LOVE YOUR PANS. LOVE YOURSELF.

WEEEEW LAD

If you only knew how retarded you are

why you made 999 pans?

Just put the ingredients on the fucking campfire, let IT ALL GET HOT
then just move them one by one to the pan, they complete instantly

Sure, you saved moving them one by one by doing it beforehand (meaning, did anyways)

but you still fucking made 999 frying pans for fuck nothing

Also, don't fucking increase the difficulty to 9999by adding kelp and small nails before you get your cooking to 9989 you dumbass, you are just wasting kelp and nails

Is it me or there is a fucking huge lag spike right now?

Did someone kill the server?

The lagspikes are eternal.

that one lasted almost 3 minutes, it was crazy

I remember someone found one of these a while ago. Was it this one?

what happens if you use a bow to kill it from the land?

war between dfc and dct when?

DFC has already been taken care off. Those island were ours, so we walled them in making them unable to come or go.

you can ctrl-click to select and move all the ingredients at once

When I hover my mouse over an item, the create option isnt doing anything.

it will evenly spread between pans? one on each? or what?

Have you activated a tool?

Yes.

no, you have to ctrl-click every ingredient

They prefer to hunt alone.

Making gains

[17:14:59] You have a moment of inspiration…
[17:14:59] You also find a rare coin!

[17:18:06] You have a moment of inspiration…
[17:18:06] You also find a rare coin!

[17:30:24] You have a moment of inspiration…
[17:30:24] You also find a rare coin!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Seems those rare coins suddenly aren't rare anymore.

Where is the user trying to host a server for us? Save me from this suffering, user.

I think he got in touch with the guy trying to crack the client in the last thread, so they're probably ERPing by now.

Equip coin
Right click female villager
Select 'Tame'

Janitorfag here, heads up about the niggerless storage depot:

N-S wing should be used for sorted crates and bsbs
E-W wing is for drop-off

If you can't be arsed to sort your poz load of mats, just drop it in the shorter wing, I'll organize it for you.

Bridge is coming along nicely.

fuck kelp

Thank you, based janitor.

God fucking damnit, I want to build this bitch so bad but it's 10 minutes till wagecuck time. Fuck everything

THE NEVER UPDATED OP POST RETURNS

updated it yourself and post it instead of complaining
Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The town of Broschwitz is full, fuck off goy.We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to '''Wurm Online.'''4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain Client:kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html ==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' ==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'''use_nagles_algorithm from false to true''''''chat_censor from true to false'''Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: DefaultServer homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/ MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There are more mods, but got to search for them manually Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed==

the problem is, OP never learns to update even a couple simple sentences and wrong things after all this time. chat_censor should be censor_chat for example, and it still looks like that shitty client with the broken client mods is still being posted in the OP as well.

I don't want to click shit anymore, I want to be able to afk mine and just alt tab for an hour. I've never done this before.

Someone please handhold me and tell me what I need to get to be able to macro like this.

It's not the same person all the time, man. You want it done right then make the next thread yourself instead of whining.

well even if it's not the same person, it's definitely not anyone who reads these threads, because if they did, they'd see all the pissed off people complaining about broken links and errors.

I told you, 'update it yourself and then post it
but you won't do that, instead you choose to whine and complain and wait for someone else to do it for your like a fucking faggot

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The promised land of Broschwitz is looking for shabbos goyim.We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to '''Wurm Online.'''4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain '''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 ==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' ==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'''use_nagles_algorithm from false to true''''''chat_censor from true to false'''Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: DefaultServer homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/ MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There are more mods, but got to search for them manually Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed==

Again, you want it done right then make the next thread yourself instead of whining.

It's MY OP you fucking dingus
I rewrote the shit around the time of the client update into a step by step guide on how to install the old client and update it with the new one without any problems
someone else took out the old client and replaced it with the kat link and I, for some reason unknown to me most likely stupidity, saved it over my other OP pasta

He used to lean left, now he bends forward.

Ayyyy karoon my man, and I thought you were a cool dude…

What professions are in demand currently? Was thinking about taking up something combat related

Loop, 100{ ControlClick, X0 Y0, (Yourname) Wurm Unlimited,, Left, 1, NA Sleep, 10000}MsgBox, 0, , OK

this is an auto hotkey script

you need to position the mouse where you want it to click, because wurm uses some sort of anti-macro, it only clicks where the mouse was last at

so position your mouse on the 'mine' button and alt tab out

this works even if the wurm window is minimized

Karoon should be on the job infographic under 'Cuck' tbh.

:^)

I'm sort of torn between Burch and Louis CK for that one.

I've met a couple of trannies before.
Weird as all hell, but nice. The mtfs are far worse of the two.

Well done.

The mentally ill, everyone.

That's when I decided to get new friends.

Burch is the only one we know for a fact was cucked, Louis CK just wants to be.

Way too much enabling going on.

Trips confirm Louis CK's highest aspiration is to be a cuck.

Can't seem to get on the server… I'm trying to see what's wrong but if any of you guys already know, tell me

Does a boat move faster if it's a better quality boat?

Can't find "updater.cmd" when installing…

Alright I'm a faggot

Sorry I'm tired

I hope so, because the first time I made a boat made me want to never touch those things again

Very slightly, I think.
- t. aspiring boatfag

Only room for one cook in this town.

fuck kelp

wew

Given how autistic that meme is, I imagine this is no coincidence.

Eclipses are a meme?

Oathbreaker circles are a meme, albeit a shitty one.

… what?

Wut?

So this arena is likely going to go on the water. We have two options for building it. First option, we have it be a whole building, but since the max tile space is 65, it would be small. The second option is where we could divide it into multiple buildings and build fences and bridges between them. This would allow us to make the arena bigger. Also, do you want a moat between the battle area and the spectator area? The orange part is where the moat would be.

>Only nails for one cook in this town.

And in case you're wondering what the purpose of the moat would be, it would be there for dangerous animals like crocodiles or an area in which people in boats can spectate from.

Can you stop them from climbing out though?

It's going to be called Disneyworld. Of course they're going to climb out.

Ocelots are cute.

Game is $15 right now, if any faggot wants to support dev.

I'd rather pay the dev $15 to have his wife suck me off

Why? All you'd get is a two-frame head bob animation and a blue progress bar.

more fun than the game itself

Also she'd make fun of you fuck cumming at 4x speed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15 seconds is all i need anyway.

Tame it

I DID IT!

Now am free from the lag hell.
Which official server do you recommend?
tbh though, if I wanted population, it looks like that wyvern server is my only option

enjoy spending 4 days flattening the ground

What are the rules there?

Downloaded it

Can't connect

Is the port even good?

TIME TO FUCK BOYS

just arrived to the village, can i just build my house wherever i want?

Yes, just leave space for roads. And remember your house will never be as beautiful as Cuck Tower.

other question, there is a common storage for the village goods or something?

I think I finally have the right size. Opinions?

ya where the hell you gonna build it?

Fixed the center. I'm conflicted on the bridge part with the pavement underneath.

Somewhere in the water

Put it between the two islands.

No room also bad idea. Out in the lake where the rivers meet on the furthest shallow enough to level part from shore would be ideal, with docks attached.

VOTE FAGS
poal.me/76su8d

Here are some locations I'm looking at for the arena.

The northern desert gives easy access to a supply of monsters to fight.

Edge of the desert is the best one in my opinion. Certainly not between the isles or on the farm island.

Why not north of the area in between the two desert islands?

POLL IS CLOSED
MANMADE ISLAND IS VICTOR

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS
A DRAGON HAS BEEN SPOTTED

What does this mean?

IT MEANS WE NEED TO MOBILIZE. WE CANNOT TAKE IT ON RIGHT NOW IN OUR CURRENT STATE.

EVERYONE MUST TAKE TIME TO RAISE THE FOLLOWING
Fighting Skill
Weapon Skills
Archery Skills
Stance Skills
Shield Skill
Shield bashing skill

WHAT WEAPONS?

You need to select the weapons you want to specialize in. You should have weapons suitable to cover these three categories.
1-handed weapon and shield
2-handed weapon
Bow (preferably made out of willow)

The recommended loadout is this.
Longsword and large metal shield
Huge axe
Willow long bow

Now no one is saying you can't use other weapon types instead. If you have a hard-on for halberds or small maul and shield, then fine. But here is the reasoning for the choices above in case you change your mind.

Why longsword and large metal shield?
The purpose for this set-up is defence. A longsword give you the greatest parry chance and a large metal shield gives you the greatest block chance. If the dragon targets you in combat, you need to have a means to defend yourself so you do not immediately get incinerated. Equipping these and switching to defensive stance gives you the greatest chance of survival.

Why HUEG axe?
Pure offensive power. With training and aggressive stance, you will be able to cleave normal enemies with ease. When hunting it kills things fast which gets your fight skill up fast. After you get past the initial hurdles, training with this will be a delight.

Why long bow? And why willow?
Willow bows (and fishing poles) have their strings break much less often than bows of other materials. A bow user must always carry some extra bow strings with them in the event that one snaps. Long bows allow you to effectively engage at maximum distance of well over 20 tiles. As a general rule, the farther away an enemy is, the better a long bow will perform. If you're fighting a powerful foe (Like a dragon) and they charge towards you, the distance the enemy will need to cover gives you time to switch to appropriate melee gear to meet the enemies charge.

WHAT ARMOR TYPE?

You may notice that Wurm has no skills directly about armor usage, only armor-making. Allegedly, leather armor (as well as cloth and being unarmored) gives a 30% buff to archery while chain and plate give a -15% and a -30% debuff respectively, so if that's true and you want to train archery, it is something to keep in mind. That said, we have plenty of iron so use chain for now.

Above chain, the most feasible armor that can be made widely available to everyone is plate armor, which cannot be made out of iron and requires steel. This leads us to our second dilemma.

WE NEED COAL.

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT COAL-MAKING you are literally our savior because high quality coal leads to high quality steel which leads to high quality plate armor which leads to NOBODY DIES.

IF YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT COAL-MAKING, find someone who is and help them make piles. If everyone tries to take up coal-making on their own at the same time we'll wind up with a lot of logs wasted on garbage coal.

Cedar piles produce the same amount of coal as other piles but take longer. I don't know if this has any positive effect on skillgain.
Walnut piles increase the quality of charcoal produced by 10%
Oak piles produce more charcoal.
PILE TYPE IS DETERMINED BY THE LAST LOG ADDED. YOU ONLY NEED ONE LOG TO MAKE A SPECIFIC PILE TYPE.

Continued in Part 2: HAHA. TIME FOR TRAINING.

Part 2: HAHA. TIME FOR TRAINING.

TO BEGIN RAISING FIGHTING SKILL (Up to 20)

Step 1) Get a shaft.
Step 2) Find or build a training dummy
Step 3) Equip AND Select the shaft. Do NOT use a weapon. Dummies are NOT for weapons training.
Step 4) Activate sleep bonus because this shit is monotonous.
Step 5) Right-click and "Practice" on the dummy.
Step 6) CONSTANTLY monitor the dummy's damage and repair it as needed. They break FAST. You CANNOT afk this. This is why sleep bonus comes recommended.

TO BEGIN RAISING A WEAPON SKILL* (Up to 20)
*Does not work with mauls
Step 1) Select your weapon
Step 2) Chop down trees with it until you get to 20 in the skill. I suggest chopping trees on the island north-east of Broschwitz. It's ours and people want to clear it for farmland anyway.

TO BEGIN RAISING STANCE, SHIELD, AND SHIELD BASHING SKILLS

Step 1) Equip your chosen shield and the best armor you can get your hands on. Do NOT equip any weapon. Your main hand must remain empty.
Step 2) Find a pig or any other livestock animal.
Step 3) Initiate combat, choose the stance you wish to train, and use shield bash whenever it is available. If you receive the message "You are too busy" when trying to shield bash, disengage and re-initiate combat.
Step 4) While fighting, select the pig and use "Look" to monitor the wounds it is receiving. Over time as you get better at fighting, the pig will begin to take damage faster than you do. If the wound is approaching 15 and is about to become medium, DISENGAGE and come back when the pig is healed. If the pig receives a medium wound, you will need to use First Aid to nurture the creature by yourself. Do NOT let it die. The pig is your PARTNER AND FRIEND. He wants the dragon dead as much as you do.

TO BEGIN RAISING ARCHERY SKILLS (Up to 30)

Step 1) Find or build an archery target
Step 2) Get a bow and arrow shafts. Do NOT use real arrows.
Step 3) Back up from it the amount of tiles optimal for your chosen bow. Short bow 5 tiles. Bow 10 tiles. Long bow 20 tiles.
Step 4) Begin practice. Skillgain will stop when you reach a skill of 30 in ANY one individual bow skill or 40 in the overall archery skill, so if you feel like minmaxing you can stop at skill 29 with your chosen bow, use other bow types until you reach 39 archery, and then finish by getting your chosen bow up to 30.

So you've finally finished practicing on trees, dummies, and pigs? Congratulations, you've graduated basic training.

RAISING YOUR FIGHT SKILL ABOVE 20

Step 1) Get a horse
Step 2) Get your chosen weapons, cotton, and other travel supplies.
Step 3) Ride around the countryside, dismounting to kill anything you can take on and galloping away from anything you cannot defeat.

RAISING YOUR ARCHERY SKILL ABOVE 30
Step 1) Get a rowboat.
Step 2) Get your preferred bow and arrows. This is also where long bows shine because you can kill things that are farther inland.
Step 3) Pelt away at enemies that are helplessly trapped on land and cannot attack you. Remember that Anacondas. Bears, Crocodiles, and Tortoises can swim. If you get any funny ideas about trying to wreck some shit on panda island, you've got another thing coming.

This has been a basic primer on combat training issued by the Broschwitz Militia. Dismissed.

ARENA POLL

poal.me/zihtpb

seems manmade island option would be placed in the center of all the river islands

We draft now

just build it in buttfuckistan in the desert north of broschwitz

Still not completed the room…

Can hermit-fags join?

Needs a nice rug or two.

it's a draft I believe.

All able bodys for meat shields

Ok, my main going to train bows tomorrow, and my alt is going to grind some more huge axe, so I can get both of them to join

why the new continent is so poor on minerals?

because the admin is a nigger

the last map was 25% of normal
this one is 10% of normal or something

I missed a lot today. A few threads ago someone made a suggestions of sending out someone to explore the map. I made a large version of the map that's 16033x15670 and will soon leave to explore the southern part of the map when it's finished.

Make sure you mark your map with locations of discoveries

you do know about the google map for the server?
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap2/index.html

fucking why, mining is already a major pain in the ass as it is, someone from broshwitz told me adolf mined out some giant tunnel system and found diddly squat for his work, is that true?

You need to be 50 fs or above to do shit against a dragon, 70 is preferred. I'm not even sure how archers preform against uniques, in the MMO, they did absolutely no damage regardless of QL or skill. However, this is Unlimited and I've heard uniques are much weaker, so this needs further testing.
Ideally we should have 50+QL weapons, 70QL would be great but I'm pretty sure none of our weaponsmiths are that high. Weapons should be enchanted with dragon's demise.
I think we should aim for 60 though, same with armour.
For those below 50fs, you can still be in local and get blood and dragon scale when the dragon is slain.
White dragon blood is used to make this potion: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Oil_of_the_blacksmith

yes, please

dragons are suppose to be way easier on WU than WO, saw forum posts of small family servers killin them with like 7people

p sure i can solo it with kuja's 80fs now that i have all the artifacts hue hue hue

Need a static image to write down mobs, animals trees and resources, settlements, etc. Also Its a good way to map out this stuff early just encase a settlement gets disbanded and the map gets distorted.
again

Is that by default? Can't the GM set the stats for the dragon to be a lot higher if he wanted to?

I have to go to the gym soon. See you fags in a bit

so screenshot the google map

prolly its not a normal GM command though atleast nothing ive found yet on my server

Hey kuja can you ask the GM why there aren't any hellhounds yet

nice false equivalence fag

SERB

The day Kuja talks to the admin about hell hounds is the day we get microtransactions to fight them.

This serber shit is unplayable

Has anyone even told them that it's happening at the same time of night regardless of whether or not there's high population?

you dumb nigger i wasnt promoting p2w the retard ruskie asked about what rewards for donating people should get and i was like if its something small its no problem nobody will care

not my fault "donating" means fuck you, pay me in russian, dawg

Fuck off back to purple edgelord land, you Final Fantasy faggot.

Ookay nigger

At least you're right about your being a gigantic faggot.

If anything, he replied to me making a joke at his expense. If only his suggestions of institutionalized server-wide kikery weren't at our expense. Kuja should support his beloved randoms on a shit server that barely stays online with all of the money he makes sucking cock.

it wasn't aimed at you people in the first place that should of been quite apparent

do you even video game

Making the normalfags pay for it would be all well and good were it not even worse normalfags being paid. Straight up paid, too, because nothing beyond the totaled up ten dollar-ish mark would actually go to this fucking toaster of a server.

If I didn't know that the reason you're min/max tryharding it up here instead of on the MMO is that you're actually even shit at being the type of autistic who min/maxes in Wurm to begin with, I'd ask you why you're here doing it.

The most valuable playstyle to embrace for this server is one that seeks for comfyness alone. All else is folly.

ey farmbros when's the next harvest coming in?

Ugh

I replanted earlier today.

I've got 31 barley and 29 wheat ready to mill.

Is this a PVP server? Also I'm almost to the village

No, it's not.

Just appreciate the alt master at work.

Is that cobblestone over the clay?

Its a shitty laptop texture glitch. This is just what my game looks like at all times, but I can't seem to fix it.

Add Shawn to chef, tailor, and cuck. I got my tailoring up to 50 so I might be able to start making top tier meditation rugs.

Is there any way to somewhat automate tedious actions like mining? I get that the game's not going to play itself, but at least loop the action until the first part of the wall gives way? Or are you seriously expected to right click and go into the dropdown menu 50 times to get through a single tile? A mod, hotkeying tool-specific actions, anything like that?

Just click dig on the select bar, you autist.

Mine* It's late.

How long have you been doing this? It's understandable to not know about keyboards but how do you not notice the buttons?

Check my hammer quads, fam

My farm's getting comfy.

I expanded the fields, found 4 more cows, and hitched the horse elsewhere.

well shit

Anger just had a great idea. We'd build the arena to sea level in the desert so we can have a moat. It's going to be difficult, but I think it's possible.
poal.me/cgjls0

Where are you, lad?

Why, friend?

Forget about the arrows, can you chuck spears at it to deal damage?

ATTENTION IDLE FARMFAGS
Razgah, I can't open your gate, no permissions.
Burzan or Karoon or whoever wanted me to look after their crops, I thought your crops were where Razgah's are because we said "above mine". So where are they actually?

Picture of Shadow Moses Island humiliation, couldn't drop the corpse so a citizen kindly helped me to humiliate its own settlement, i feel weird.

Jesus christ there's a fuckin jew in the village.

I had a good laugh at that, the rat sums up the state of shadow moses

I swear I'm going to find my spirit animal rowing down this river.

Behold the Zanzibar memorial catapult, load your well wishes corpses and send them hurtling towards shadow moses in memory of the abandoned town

We need more bridges.

Anybody going to throw a fit if we DeForest DFC island? I'm building palisades.

I'm pretty sure that island is set to be deforested and turned into a massive farmland anyway, unless that plan has changed.

I thought everyone wanted it deforested so they could use the island as farmland? Either way it's probably fine.

FUCKING WHY.
JUST PERFECT.
SMASHING.
THIS IS REALLY WHAT I WANTED.
I ABSOLUTELY WANTED THIS MINE TO OPEN UP THAT WAY.

Because you didn't pay attention to the height of the corners?

man, if only we had some archives of these threads, I would post you a screencap of when I did it

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Strongwall
Close it up, mine down the side you want it to face, then try again.

WORKS ON MY MACHINE
O
R
K
S

O
N

M
Y

M
A
C
H
I
N
E

Server shutdown, reason: restarting

Those floating rocks though

Magranon wills it.

IT'S BACK

Wait, what are those palisades I just found in my back yard?

I was told I could train archery to 30 in targets

It went super fast to 20 and then it's slugging to go to 21

like literally 20 times slower or something

…you didn't fence your backyard?

That's my lot ;]

Not anymore :^)

I built 2 tiles away from your shit, brother.

As long as you don't block access, I don't think I need more space.

Never played wurm before but I stumbled through the wiki and it seems that some things like stealing and riding anything but cows requires a premium account. Does this hold true for the server posted in the OP?
Or are these restrictions only enforced on official servers.

Your account is basically premium using what OP posted.

Nah, it's a private server and they don't do the p2w thing.

wurm unlimited is basically the mmo but hosted by anyone.
Most servers give players premium de facto.

However this server has stealing and pvp disabled.

I was thinking that something like this would be cool. We could also cut out the buildings in the sea and make it kind of like an amphitheater with the two buildings.

needs palisades and porcullis you can lock once the fighters are in.

no escape blood in the sand baby

I wish you guys were here ;-;7

good luck with that

The sun rises again on the sandy hell that will soon be Brolympus Stadium. Another full day of digging is ahead.

Are you sure it's shallow enough that you can reach water?

The water line is the same everywhere so if you can't see water then it's not shallow enough.

deep enough* duuur

That's actually the top of the sand dune. It was the original site of the stadium, but I'm moving it down.

Are any of us other than kuja playing in HotS?

wew

stop flag fagging you attention whore

Sakurako a cute

100 babby apple trees

Nice.

in case anyone missed it

what softwares do you people use to plan your buildings?

deedplanner
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/79352-deedplanner-257-3d-house-and-deed-planner/

wich wud u fug

AND DON'T MAKE THEM OUT OF WOOD THIS TIME YOU FUCKS

How else are we going to burn our bridges, goy? :^)

AND DON'T MAKE A GIANT COBBLE PLATFORM WITH A SHITTY LOW STONE BRIDGE BLOCKING MOST OF THE DOCKS

got it

WHO'S THE BIG GUY NOW

[23:04:30] Recruting HOTS players to assault Shadow Moses Island

T-thanks.

I joined the settlement a few days ago but haven't done much other than wander around for an hour or two every day and try to get a feel for a wide range of skills. The height of my adventure so far was being locked in glorious battle with a pheasant and losing about 1/3 of my health to it before finally claiming victory. The UI's really not even that bad, so I don't know how I missed it. I'm normally not this retarded, promise.

Go away leeches.

Cham here. I didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth. Just got preoccupied with some other shit. Hopefully I'll be back on within a few days.

All good, neighborino. Come back soon so you don't miss the good times

I thought you quit.

Is it too late to join in the fun with you anons? How difficult is the learning curve for this game if you've never played old school mmos?

Nope.
Wurm's unique from basically every MMO in existence, so it doesn't matter. The learning curve isn't too bad, you'll eventually figure out what you're doing.

let's vote on the N-S street name
poal.me/oelb5h

So I somehow messed up and got my mods deleted when I updated, where am I supposed to put the modloader in my install directory?

Is becoming a god a realistic goal?

I want to become a god.

Not possible on this server as it doesn't use the epic server ruleset.

I don't think so. I don't think this is an epic server, or at least I've never heard even a hint at a scenario being hosted on here before.

You can connect to this server with a legit copy. It's what I've been doing.

Who does this? Fucking nigs, this isn't Legend of Zelda.

fucking lock it you nigger

Yeah, it was my fault after all. I forgot I lived in the fucking slums of Johannesburg.

watdo?

Put it in a different folder. Java hates weird characters and gets really picky about them.

Couple day's harvests.

Whats the difference between normal mixed grass and bunches of mixed grass? Can the latter be used in timber walls?

They're the same thing. Bulk storage bin's call collections of items 'bunches' for some reason. It's only actually two mixed grasses, like how my 47 thatch is listed as "bunches of thatch (x47)"

Another annoying thing it does is list planks like this.

It say's "Planks (x3)" which would imply I have 3 planks but it actually means I have 3 different types of planks rather than the over all amount of planks I have.

Really? I wasn't in game when that happened, so I wasn't ignoring anyone. It wasn't valuable, but that just means there was even less reason to steal it

Well you see that's the problem. I ran into a small problem. My programs and features list still shows Wurm unlimited installed in my system, however when I use the installer.exe it says the path I'm using contains an invalid key and force closes the installer. My previous instalation was in my external HD labled under drive D: however I recently installed a CD drive that is now using the drive lable of D and made my external labled as E now. In hopes of fixing the issue, I ended up doing a mass registry edit and replacing all instances of D:\ with E:\ but the installer still spits out the invalid folder path error. Because I deleted the folder off my E drive, I have nowhere to point the file outside of the new download location when troubleshooting compatibility of the installer.

Maybe it doesn't like spaces.

The issue is that I can't choose where to direct my install folder to prior to launching the installer.exe where the installer still thinks I'm trying to direct to a non-existent folder that got replaced by my CD drive

This style of MMO would really adapt well with a pokemon coat.

Winter is nice

Then just move the install folder after it's finished installing.

I reread your shit and understand your problem now. I assume you're using a legit version of the game so just go to the website homepage here wurmian.cloudapp.net/client-download/ and either use the torrent or mega link. You're gonna have to jump through different hoops to get it to work though.

Always pirate ya dingus

Bed sweet bed.

Also, town's looking nice.

I use the legit version just fine. the only thing i'm missing are their custom texture packs.

I can see my house

Why, Pown. This is so fucking lazy.

Should I use this or the one in the OP?

dragons don't seem to have AoE attacks (or at least, the wiki don't mention it)

so what's stopping us from stacking on a single tile border, and whomever is being targeted just run in circles around everyone else?

as soon as the dragon switches target, the runner and whomever got targeted switches roles and it repeats until it is dead

We just need to make a 3x3 square with cobblestone to increase movespeed

Holy shit turn down your bloom.

That's the only place where shit has been that bright. To the left and right of the gate wall plus everywhere else in the game is fine. He's got some crazy lighting to go with his bad walls.

what is it?

Suck shit, norman.

Pown's new liberty spawn. It's worse on the inside.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Is that west of town? I butchered him.

Yep.

never mind the graphics, I don't have a video card

You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a focus stage.

And this… this is what is known as a focus stage that has ascended past a focus stage. Or, you could just call this focus stage two.

And this… is… to go… even further beyond!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We located any meditation paths yet?

some faggot found path of power but i dont remember where.

WEW
Dev is gonna add HotA after all?

They're fucking everywhere.
Just put down your rug on a tile that fits the requirements of the path.

Lads I chose Libilia, do you mind if I still set up somewhere close to broschwitz?
Obviously not in range of the guard towers, but somewhere to the north of the islands, west of the desert.

p-plz dont raid.

how much fighting you got?
where you find all the critter to level it past 20?

DID SOMEONE SAY RAID?

Pepper your angus

Somewhere across the river east of town, so you wont be all that far away from the shroud.

Are steel tools better than iron tools?
or that just applies to weapons and armor?

can you sum your average day of playing wurm in a short greentext story up?

Bangwashi, I'm gonna fucking strangle you. Don't park your shit in the entrance.

Also to the goys who missed my bitching in-game: the depot is a shoah, we need bsbs and large crates to sort this shit out, we're almost outta storage space as is.

I mean barrels and chests are also in need for shit we don't want to equalize the QL of

Random critters 'til ~20, slow black bears 'til ~25, unicorns 'til ~35, crocs and scared lava spoders and a few trolls 'til early 60s, greenish huge spider crusade brought me to 70.

All but the last one were on the old map, and all but the unicorns were close to old Brosmouth. Our location in the new map is far from anything to kill beyond FS15.

how're we supposed to cross the giant water beds?

build a boat. its a rite of passage

grab a horse in the woods or zebra in the steppes (you can't ride it yet but you'll be glad you have it later) and cross at the small red circles, they're close enough that you won't drown

or bitch and moan until someone gives you a boat ride if you're a womanly nigger

so who are the dfc fags anyway?

Butthurt zanzicucks who came looking for trouble after nu-Zanzibar got eaten by crabes. They holocausted the primary island and declined offers to help them relocate, so we trapped them in a double-layer wall. They still haven't managed to break out.

How?

well, heads up because on the map it looks like someone made a mine outside the walls.

I keep finding rare coins, are they worth holding onto, or are they no more valuable than a normal coin?

They are coins that you can saccrifice and gain nutrition refresh, otherwise not much different than normal coins.

Don't bank them or they'll lose that suffix

I only get 5 and 20 worth copper coins as rare, so I am always thinking if I should bank or sacrifice.
Considering that I also get rare kindling, I might bank them

And when are we going to go after the dragon?
Or is it already dead?

Clear-cut most of the maple forest we were going to farm for syrup and used it to build a palisade. Fucked up people's houses and farms they were building. Set a deed so we couldn't do anything to the fort itself.

Failed effort. You can't tunnel under walls.

What makes you think you can't tunnel under walls?

When brosmouth was hit by the terrain rollback, all the gates leading out were unusable so people tried digging underneath to get out. They received messages preventing them from doing so.

They were probably digging on a tile that had a wall.

There's nothing stopping people from simply digging further away and mining underneath the ground.

So I finally made it to Broschwitz, who should I talk to?

downloading the torrent in the op rn

but im running linux so i hope that it works in wine

name?

well fuck me

doesnt work

That might have been related to the map being fucked up though.

they are a bit dark but you can still see all the black fucking scorpions in the first image, and right next to where I took that one there's Bison and Horses
1376 / 2589

good good cowards will be locked in and fall to their death.

It is a waste of steel. Iron and Steel are pretty much the same in terms of tools.

Avoid the coast to the west like the fucking plague. You'll know why if you see it.

Yeah, I ended up digging somewhere in the wiki, it's just 20% less damage per use

now I have to go and look

no, never mind. I figured it out

We don't have the budget for crocodiles, so it'll have to do.

tell me what's there, I need to level my fighting

death lives there

Get out of here Stalker.

I made it out alive

gonna get my bow ready, maybe I can cheese one or two of them

I usually have people PM me orders so most days my chat box will end up looking something like this around halfway into playing

Well that's what you get for hording all the iron faget

FO IS FOR LITERAL FAGGOTS

Been too busy to play these last few days, I think I'll make a new time-lapse soon.

Being the only decent blacksmith in a village is suffering.
t. only decent blacksmith in my wurm online village

so is lifesteal it seems

you even need two dudes for that

This is what happens when you tell every new villager that we have too many smiths.

To be fair, on the old list we had 7 and I only ever see 3 on now

Just ask someone else to work on your house.

new guy here on my way to broschwitz, please don't murder me

why would anyone even say this?

I, uh, forgot I could do that. Thank you, Kojima

The arena is coming along nicely. I'm thinking I'll make it a settlement as well. Need some desert names. I was thinking "Brorocco" would be nice

Brorocc.

Sounds like a good name.
If my various farming and stuff gets done I might come help a bit again.

Brorocco for Morocco, because sand.

If anyone is making wagons I'm hauling felled trees, could really use one!

There's at least 300 iron in the mine BSBs right now.
I'm just too lazy to move my shit to the storehouse.

The only problem is the condition to waiting
currently it's 5 seconds
it could be no blue bar in events window and full green bar

If you have the improved improve mod, all you need activated for this is the metal.

well, now the macro is working
making it select tools is no harder than making it find out which tool each item needs
the thing I didn't need to do is as hard as the other thing I didn't need to do

but whatever, it's ready now regardless
However the macro could still be improved with time

Yeah, I guess it would save very little time when the macro's running.

This is the Fo of Jolly Winter Mornings, it only happens once every 1488 day cycles.

Reply with a
THANK YOU PAPA FO
or it will NEVER snow again.

THANK YOU PAPA FO

How on earth did you make this? That's actually identifying what's needed and selecting the tools at it goes. Even if it's just comparing icons in the imp column to the icons in the inventory column it still has to compare the two and make the movements accurately.

You've made an actual bot. Impressive.

To install a mod, all I have to do is move the mod to the WurmLauncher folder right?

Welcome to Camp 84. We now have a public training area for people who need to get their combat skill up.

Circled in green are practice dummies. You are to equip and select a wooden shaft at all times when practicing on these. Repair them often. as they can break fast, especially when used by someone who isn't paying attention. Once your fight skill has hit 20 these dummies will not be able to help you anymore (unless you die and your fight skill drops below 20 again.)

Circled in blue are archery targets. You are to only use arrow shafts when firing at the targets. A shaft that does not break upon hitting the target may be retrieved by crossing the bridge and picking them up on the ground at the target they were fired at. If using a long bow, standing near or on the peat tiles is a good way to quickly judge roughly twenty tiles distance. If something moves in front of you while firing, don't worry. You will never misfire and damage something you weren't aiming at during target practice.

Circled in Red is a public bsb labeled Practice Supplies. Charitable souls may fill it with arrow shafts, extra bow strings, and shafts for use during practice.

For practicing defensive skills, there is an animal pen nearby. Citizens are encouraged to acquire a shield and practice on the livestock as outlined in

We will train and become swole under the stone gaze of the biggest guy of them all.

yeah, took almost 3 hours to do I think

the program I am using is Pulover's Macro Creator

Tomorrow I will add all of the other types of improving (wood, leather, cloth, etc)

Improved improve picks everything from the toolbelt.

Bind a key to improve and repair and just spam it on something.

Would you be willing to release that once you get those in?

Krieg, you can go ahead and put me on the blacksmith list. I'll share the pain.

yeah, why not, just don't expect support on it
it will be released as is

take note that this thing have bullshit things like
the inventory window must be to the left of the forge window, and it only works on the forge window

So you have to shove everything into a forge for it to work? Asking because I do woodwork more often than smithing.

UPDATED OCCUPATION LIST

shieet

I was about to start making piles, but I was too tired to do it today.

Ur wun cheeky cunt, pal

for now, yes

it needs to know which [i ] tab it needs to look at, and both the inventory and whichever container you use have one

since metal stuff needs to be heated, I just search for the [forge] image and look for an [i ] to the right of it, then save this position, and use it to check which icon is there.

I could change to look in the inventory if no icons are found in the forge, but that starts to get very sticky, and considering that the macro maker is not really an IDE, id rather avoid

remove Anger from Shipbuilders and add under Lamplighter

if you want a street lit, hmu

What occupation is currently in demand? I'm just mining at the moment and nothing else

Hauler is the one I see the most in need. Some people just don't have wagons.

After that, we could always use more doctors for war efforts since Fenlaw is either busy or afk when we have wounded.

wew

What skills and supplies would I need to be an effective doctor?

Cotton and healing covers as well as Path of Love rank 4 or Fo Priest if you want magic shit. Path is restricted to 1 heal move every 18 hours though

You can get everything after asking others foraging and farming. You'll need skill in both creating the healing stuff and applying it.

Then there's the faith stuff and meditation stuff that mentions.

This is ideal, thanks.