NX

Why the hell people fap on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0qtjv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You cum and then cat hiss on penis.

I doubt very much that a system that has not been released is being masturbated on user. Unless you know something we don't? A family member working at Nintendo?

Yeah my father

why my dads cum small funny? haha

does it cut wood with that saw?

Oh, and the console will be called the Nintendo Iwata

Any word on whether or not it will be backwards compatible with WiiU?

r u retarted

There is next to no information about the NX at all.

It most likely will be. To be backwards compatible with Wii U software the NX would only require the Gamepad itself.
It would be a terrible marketing decision if they didn't since it could also emulate Wii software.

IT'S FOR NINTENDO'S SAKE. IF WE DON'T FAP ON THIS ALL OUR LOVED GAMES WILL DIE

lol jk they are already dead

This reminds me of how the neighbour had a cat who would run into my lawn to shit so i would go on my house's second floor, whip my dick out and piss into it while it took a shit. I always aimed for the nose, ears or eyes but of course animals hate moving while they shit so it never ran away during that, but it always went completely insane when it was done

what in the actual fuck

Mand pick up phone
It is Bill!
Bill is Kill
Who did?
Woman

Damn woman Bill must be a mened.

Where is Woman.
Woman not exist Bill
You are on an internet

I can see the NX maybe playing digital Wii U games. Maybe digital Wii and Gamecube games too at some point.

You have no idea, cats normally have their ears pointed up so it's exposed and i'd fill that nigger's ears with my golden juice or suffocate it by clogging it's nostrils with piss, i always liked doing it on the eyes more though because it would go completely blind

All im worried about is the controller.

If they are going to do something gimmicky i hope it turns out well, like the wii.

I have a bad feeling it will be a system in and of itself. Imagine the dream cast VMU but worse.

That's only if the NX is still based on Power PC and has the Wii U and Wii chips in it.

Because it'll be dedicated solely to VR

As long as the system works good, the controller isnt shit, and its easy and accessible to use, it could most certainly work.

But it would probably need to bring back reboots of fan favorites like metroid prime, f-zero, starfox, and more to actually sell. Such as what they're doing with LoZ which IS already working on their behalf.

because the Wii TOTALLY looked like this. Why do people even make these stupid mock ups?

It's a fucking fake mock-up, they're usually made by random modelers or news sites to be used in articles about the console before the design is unveiled.
Do you not remember this shit?

Nah the only way for a Nintendo console to work in this day and age is if it's cheap as fuck.

That way gamers can pick it up as a secondary console. The number of people who are willing to pay 299 for only Nintendo games is twenty million max.

If Nintendo chooses to use underpowered/exotic hardware again it will flop.

post was supposed to be a joke about the NXs graphics being shit, guess i didn't pull it correctly

There's a current rumor that nVidia are going to be the ones giving Nintendo chips this time around, not AMD, and the console would be Tegra based, aka, same chipset as the nVidia Shield.
archive.is/0qtjv
That could mean it would end up between $300 and $400 depending on other factors

It's really just a rumor though, at this point, along with other rumors like possible VR support and stuff like no optical drive (but a possible cartridge slot) so everything is up in the air right now. We'll have to wait till TGS till anything is announced I think.

People have come up with some retarded mock-ups over the years, huh?

I actually like the ps3, seeing the disk spinning in there would probably have warned people that Nisa games brick your system before it's too late.

At least Sony had the sense to not release that, unlike their PlayStation-themed vibrator.

Then I guess Gamecube games just have to be remastered for the NX then.

I could look into playing F-Zero GX and Super Mario Sunshine with mouse wheel shoulder bumpers. Sunshine might even be 60 fps with extra levels.

Thing is the original patent for the Move was supposed to use ultrasonic sensors to help detect movement and range instead of the LED in that ball thing being picked up by a camera.

I could see Gamecube games, if the machine is powerful enough, being software emulated. I really doubt it though.

That is actually pretty sexy looking. We need a return to 80s/early 90s aesthetics. Fuck the current trend of making everything look like a fucking fisher price toy.

And possibly some Wii games as well. Wii U games might just need to be recompiled for NX though. Which Nintendo should still have the assets for their Wii U games.

Well I can guarantee that 3rd parties are NOT going to develop NX exclusives. Not until the console has a large install base.

Which leaves Nintendo and maybe a few other Japanese devs.

Not worth 300 dollars for me.

And a lot of the time they look better than the final product

nigga what

so the buttons are just exposed that the bottom?
when its all folded up it becomes fat as fuck?

this is terrible

HA HAHA HA HA

Go play with your 2DS

This would be the portable with the highest failure rate

That mockup looks more like the Classic Controller Pro than a 360 pad.

Nigger please.

Your clumsy gorilla hands notwithstanding, I've never had a hinge break on a Nintendo handheld. Only people I've ever known who snapped the hinges were niggers.

lmao what the fuck.

was there at least a cute anime girl game on at least ?

Looks like Fifa to me

looks like a fisher price toy

The DSlite had a notorious fucked up hinge, user.

wat

To be fair roadkill looks more aesthetically pleasing than the 3DS.

Dude…wut

How do you play the pocket mode?

Backwards compatibility isn't really a concept in modern gaming.

Rude.

you better have given it a nice treat afterwards you nigger

Nigger that cat is lucky i didn't eat it

Wii was able to play gamecube games.
3DS is able to play DS games.

I'd say it's a fair possibility.

you're a monster

And they taste like chicken

ebin, tell me when you upload this on r/4chan I'll give you lots of upboats

Gooks get out

Wait wait, that's not what the console looks like, right?

I'm kekkin pretty hard but that's evil

No it's just a mock up. It has nothing to do with Nintendo.

Imagine you are the owner of the cat and it enters your bedroom, soaked in piss smelling like Honey Smacks

Kill all gooks

You have a mental illness degenerate gook and your culture should be wiped off the face of the earth.
We need another nanking.

Come on the artist isn't even trying.

You have a mental illness degenerate gook and your culture should be wiped off the face of the earth.
We need another nanking.

Quality content right here.

I bet you never even ate a cat before. How do you prepare it?

yeah i can get behind that

this fucking thread

Get the fuck out before I shove those thongs up your yellow asshole.

I can draw a better mockup: watch me.

Their competitors also support older games, at least some of them. not including "HD remakes"

What I find more interesting is the copyright date of 2004-2005. Within a year of launching the DS it seems they were already hashing out a new console or refresh of some type.

You feed it and groom it. You tell it you're going to be best friends forever. That way you can savor the delicious betrayal in it's eyes when you pull a hitler on it. Don't do this for took long because guilt don't taste too good.

Don't do that

The proportions are not consistent along the different modes.
Also, if you think that's better to anything, try the actual Gameboy Advance SP. It's not good to sacrifice half of the top screen for this bull.

summer vacation thread