ITT salt

ITT salt

Other urls found in this thread:

azusafamilyfun.com/
streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zoning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heh, this guy got unbanned on Twitch then got rebanned within 2 hours after he got all excited about it.

vidya butthurt thread?

How much salt do you think it will generate if the same poster posts a real picture of the retarded after being told "give yourself up with a post of your picture"?

I was thinking more fighten game salt but salt if fun either way

Anyone have the screen caps of GameFAQs going balistic over BlunderFail?

what the fuck am I doing anymore

I don't have any of that. I remember one EVO where this nigger guy broke his fight stick by smashing it into the ground after losing a match but I no longer have the vid.

That video you posted is great because not only did the nig lose but then white boy can't even talk shit.

I'm not sure if this is the moment you're talking about, but is this it?

how can you be a berserker fan and get triggered by the new lewd casca trailer?

Yeah, that's it.

That was enjoyable.

Its impressive how LTG is STILL a complete bitch after embarrassing himself so many times. You'd think he be humbled by this point but nah he just nigs out

One of my favorites

That's incredible.

Anyone have a screenshot of the guy who defended No Man's Sky for something like 86 posts?

No True Scotsman.

That's not Windows 10. That's Windows 7. You can tell from the taskbar/

Couldn't it also be Windows 8?

Neither 7 nor 8 do that with updates though

is him that spic rico suave?

It's a skinned 10.

Sure is.

What is it with niggers and street fighter?

Apes like mashing buttons.

damn good

Not enough cash to buy a home console, so they went to the arcades all day.

It ain't my OC, but it's a real gem.

I have a crappy laptop that has 7, and the restart prompt looks different. And offers the ability to turn off windows update. Of course, it could be 8, never used that one.

When Holla Forums becomes Holla Forums.
Is that Geoff Ramesy?

you can prevent updates by disabling the "Windows Update" in the service panel

Doesn't Win10 just flip those settings though?

Holy shit I just noticed that it's Endless Jess, ha, that autist has some actually funny videos

NOBODY FUCKING ASKED

no

It's Windows 8

You're all acoustic as fuck.

OP didn't mean you being salty, you dummy.

wew, I've never seen someone get so salty over Jago.

That's not how it works.

I'd say any game in melee against Nintendude.
I fucking hate that wobble-only shitter.

Slimegirls are bestgirls

Pretty sure Low Tier Salt exaggerates his character for views, just like Darkside Fail.

His last match with Viscant, where he got bodied again, he was openly friendly and respectful, before and after the set. Or maybe, he really did learn to love the taste of Viscant's white dick.

I'm pretty sure his friends confirmed he's practically always retarded.
Sure he's gotten worse since he realised that's what his audience watches for, but I believe most of it is his genuine retardation.

I didn't mean to imply either of those two clowns were purely pretending. I meant they both play up their traits intentionally because they're what gives them clicks. That's why I said exaggerate and not act.

Polite sage for off-topic

Saltford Kelly isn't as bad as you use to be, but man the guy needs to chill out.

Those cringy commentators, god

M2K with the double phantom rest

Some say he's still salty about this to this very day.

Oh and if anyone is interested the city doesn't want them to build a new arcade because of ebil sexist and mean gamer!

All I've got is Boston Salt Party v1 shit.

Also obligatory.

That guy kinda looks like Projared.

To be fair, the nignog was perfectly accurate in his description.

LowTierGod never looked this bad.

i love that people defend that pile of shit game

I dont get this low tier god guy. I've seen him a couple times, and he does the same strats he's always bitching about. Some random spamming some ranged move? He's a shitter apparently, but Low Tier God be doing the same thing next time I see him.

I don't understand how anyone can defend this, if any other developer released their games in the state Bethesda does all the fucking time they would get shat on but for some reason "It's okay when Bethesda does it!"

I've had this video on loop for 30 minutes

is there something wrong with me?

Viscant came from the 90s to pork ur mum.

>I come to find out that the city is having plans to build some type of Family Entertainment Center. You can check the details here : azusafamilyfun.com/ I have kept quiet for the most part and tried to refrain from speaking publicly about any issues I have already handled just to try and keep the calm. I didn't want to endanger my business any more and I definitely didn't want to offend anyone in the city that had the power to delay my opening any further. Then I receive a call from a friend that resides in Azusa and was made aware of this project that is being presented to the city. Under normal circumstances, I would just brush this off. But as it stands, the proposed location for this place is literally right across the street from where I'm currently leasing a building for Super Arcade.

context motherfucker

Got some fresh OC.

you broke the rules you retard, of course you got banned. Why do you think everyone left. They've been arbitrarily banning people for retarded reasons for years.

half/v/ should just gas itself.

When did this become a thing on half chan?

To be fair the Berserk trailer using the Casca rape scene pissed me off not because muh sexualization but because I fucking hate Griffith.

C-can anyone into this game or into fightans in general explain me why he relies on Sonic Booms so much?
They seem slow, low damaging and expose you for too damn long, but I'm no expert.

starting a thread just for you to bitch and moan in is the definition of cancer.
and now you're coming here to whine about it and shitting up this site as well.
good job. you sure a better then those filthy halfcucks you so despise yet still hang around with, amirite?

You realize that is no better than what neogaf does right?

The point is to get him to jump over it so he's defenseless in midair.

From my limited understanding of fightan games, it's to force him to block or evade, opening him up for an anti-air or a jump in

you could've posted your opinion in any of the other 2 billion sony threads which are probably open there.
but nope. your incredibly interesting and definitely unique opinion sure deserved it's own thread.

fuck off

But man your logic sure is stupid. I guess all zelda, mario, ect games should only go into a nintendo thread right?
And PC games into a PC thread?
How dare someone make a thread criticizing something.
It seems to me you are butthurt I insulted a game you like or you just came from half chan and are trying to defend their shit modding.

I don't play sf5 but guile's sonic booms have really low cooldown time so it's always nice to have a hitbox in front of you to disrupt the person you are fighting. Low tier is playing nash though and I don't know how his projectiles work.

I too guessed it was more for field control than anything, but he used so many that at one point I thought I was missing something.
I mean, I am watching the video again and he doesn't close in after a Sonic Boom.

There's only one non franchise game store in my city, and I half expect it to close any month now due to this kind of bullshit.

This.
Why don't they just go to the cinemas?

I'm not the one who keeps going there and then cries about how shit it is.

and yes, I do believe that there is no need for a million threads which all just start with "I DON'T LIKE THING"

He's only punishable while he's doing it, and the animation barely differs from a regular jab. This is one of the reasons why you can see Nash players whiffing them far away all the time.
Also why his dash is so good.

As soon as he throws one he has the time to anti-air a jump in or do anything else.
As for the reason why: it's to control space and neutral.

Jump > Anti air
Edge yourself towards Nash > dash-in mixup

He can also go full retard and rush down because he's plus on most things.

You also need to keep in mind Black DSP is really bad at the game. Even in the previous one he'd grab Rolento and spam knives all day

Is there a million threads? I didn't realize I can't like something if someone doesn't like something else.
I guess I can't make a thread saying how I like a game if someone made a thread saying how he liked another game.

This might be offtopic but what do you think is the best fightan game for PC right now? All this salt has me interested and I want to get into it.

I currently own USF4, but I figured since SF5 is out, everyone would be playing that, yet I heard SF5 is garbage so maybe everyone's not playing it?

yes. that is exactly what I am saying.

Oh, well then you are an idiot and should probably go back to half chan if you enjoy that style of moderating.

I had fun playing Guilty Gear X2 ages ago, and the new version of that is on Steam. No idea if the new version is good but they've only added new features. Pirate it and see if you like it.
Alternatively there's always MUGEN

it's called sarcasm, you idiot.
but I guess since you can't distinguish between general vidya discussions and you going "WAAAH WAAHH I HATE IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" then I guess I shouldn't have expected you to understand.

SFV is pretty boring but its the most popular at least for this year, you shouldn't have an issue finding people to play with.

guilty gear always kinda intimidated me with its really anime feel. I'm kinda new to fighters so I always thought it was hardcore nigga shit only. Will I survive?

Nice strawman user.

the new BlazeBlue and Guilty Gear are fiarly popular. KoF and Skullgirls have small communities, but they're there. Other than that Injustice or USF4 are the only real fighting options if you want a high pop game that's not SFV.

That depends on what fighters you like. You can always ask the fighting game threads what fighters are good on PC. there's also fightcade if you prefer old fighters such as Vampire Savior, KOF 98, or Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Cept Kristoph. He's #10 in the world on Killer ladder and plays a fantastic Maya. He's just fun to watch cause how serious the games get!

Well you're not wrong. You just have to git gud

so what did you want your thread to be?
just a hundred posts saying "yea bro it's shit lol"?
Quality thread!

Anyone got that white fat girl playing DAYZ standalone and someone is playing bazinga sex on the microphone?

I do not own the new street fighter, I own the last one. But I am hesitant to buy the new game because everyone says it's bad. But at the same time there's no point in playing the technically superior yet abandoned previous game.

No, maybe some opinions trying to defend it other than trying to ban someone for not liking a game or an argument other than drones and idiots crying.

It has a really high skill ceiling but isn't that hard unless you go to tournaments. I suck at fighters and managed to get through story mode with a few characters.
It's worth trying even just to see what the fuss is all about. Also the soundtrack is great.

"Abandoned"

you're thread basically starts with "EVERYTHING IS SHIT"
you can't have an actually discussion with an OP like this, so it's just gonna derail into fanboy circlejerking and memeing

well I guess I should have checked that, sorry. I guess this is kinda what I was asking.

still, that's not a lot of players for the game, so I think I'm gonna try out GG and see if I can hack it with the weebs. Hopefully there are waifus.

Please fuck off.

Because I'm a good guy OP I'll hook you up with charts for multiple games.

I am not the OP but thank you for your kindness.

New MK has 50 less players than Injustice

I started playing fightan with GGXX#Reload on the Xbox, and it was hard at first, but I realized that I should just focus on what I'm able to do and slowly add on new mechanics to my gameplay and slowly learn combos. It took me three months from fresh newbie to being able to use roman cancels with a purpose. Not well, mind you, but I was able to tack on a couple extra hits with them.

It all started with learning how to cheese out the AI with my character. And by "cheese out", I mean learning what normals are the best for what ranges. I basically made my way through my first month of fighting games living off of Ky's slash and heavy slash with occasional kicks for when the enemy got too close. I couldn't do any of his supers consistently, and I had problems getting specials to come out. I'd fuck up hadokens, the simplest shit in the world. I also had a fun time mixing up Greed Sever and his slide into slash tripping attack. I-no gave me migraines in those early days.

So just stick with it. If anything, you'll have an advantage if you ever decide to continue down this dark, terrible road of fightan gaems, because you'll be used to the fastest, most brutal pace of fighting game with moves that deny half the screen. Nothing will phase you after the shit GG's best can throw at you.

It's called zoning
streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zoning

I don't thinkn that was a valid ban reason, but I do think you are a faggot.

anyway to contribute, here's some gamergate salt from awhile ago

Justin wong makes jokes about this moment. He isn't salty you dumb nigger. He was just like "that was godlike" like most fgc people.

How can you even be mad at that?
The guy did the fucking impossible and used it to win. You have to have respect for that shit.

what

Not likely. They even tried to recreate the moment during an exhibition match, .

Lost it there.

What always make me laugh about these posts is