Berkeley Riot Cancelled, Ann Coulter Cucks Out!

news.trust.org/item/20170426165332-ncuz8
archive.fo/m0DXP

What did she mean by this?

tbqh I'm pretty disappointed by this. I was looking forward to Blackwater cracking antifa skulls

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/857318155781378048
youtube.
uscis.
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/857357547153612800
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/857427742421393412
goodreads.com/book/show/1842.Guns_Germs_and_Steel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do the mods keep deleting threads about Ivanka wanting rapefugees???

Also yes, this is pretty pathetic.

I don't know, pls don't get this thread deleted too ;_;

One or two threads is enough, you don't need to spam Holla Forums with 10000 threads on one subject because all you look like is an obvious shill. Also, that's sad to hear but why the fuck would they back down?

There was one thread, it got instantly bumplocked.
There was another, it got instantly deleted.
You're lying.

Who gives a shit about Ann's speech? I just wanted another riot. Blackwater was going to provide security so it was sure to be a massacre.

Also this, women in politics, or anything is such a mistake because they have zero guts or resolve to sort shit out. They always back down from everything instead of being a pillar of humanity, they cave in like cucks everytime when things start getting a little hot.

Yeah idk about that, that was fucking retarded, but you said threads, so I was assuming people were spamming threads. I don't know why they bumplocked that shit

Because the mods are ==KIKE SCUM==

No source except the attention whore faggot's remark about this. But according to him the group that invited her, the Young America's Foundation were the one's who cucked out so she had no legit reason to speak and would not have the same self defense rights.

Because it's a lie you fucking sharieblue cuck. Mods are saving you from yourselves. >>9805716

Shame. Another antifa-stream would've been comfy.

She was probably being set up for a shitty photo op, where she would somehow get a pie in the face at the right time or something and it would go viral. Antifa has some real backing when you get down to it, don't be fooled by the goons that are assaulting people.

FYI Blackwater no longer exists. Blackwater was Erik Prince, a former Navy Seal that fucked off to Dubai after he was outed by the Government as a CIA operative. Blackwater is now Academi and is owned by former Bush administration guys. I don't know if Coulter literally said Blackwater, if she did maybe she meant Prince's new company that is operating out of the middle east. If she meant Academi then maybe she isn't aware but they are not really the same as Blackwater at this point.

I'm tired of annie anyway

Fuck…do I still go there Thursday or what?

Anyone else heading out still?

*government
sorry he wasn't outed by the government i think he was outed by the press

Came here to say precisely this. How is it that the implicit Richard Spencer, a man that the mainstream media considers to be literally Hitler, can plan to show up to Auburn after his speech got cancelled and even get a federal judge to rule in his favor and give him Foy Hall (which some changed the sign to say Goy Hall after the speech) for the day, while Ann Coulter, a woman who has been on major news networks multiple times and probably has access to way more resources, can't even have a speech at Berkeley? Women are spineless and have no drive.

She should speak anyway. Because antifa riot.
Absolute nonsense. She has a right to self defense whether she's invited or not.

I don't care about colter's civnat faggotry, but a nice streetbattle would've been great.

It was Academi that was going to provide security. They're the same people, they've just renamed themselves multiple times to avoid notoriety. But most people know them as Blackwater so that's what I call them. Apologies for the confusion.

Sounds like ol' Kristolnacht is at it again. He's hiding behind (((Schlussel's))) fake-ass boobs to sow distrust and dissent among the cuckservative normies. Hannity's dealing with a lot of shit too. NeverTrumpers are worse than liberals. Fucking babies.
During Milo's last speech he was running around showing everyone Dicky Spencer's "nutzi rally" video, there was probably some jews on those groups sponsoring her that got triggered after seeing it.

we really need someone with tv connections to run some infographs on Trotsky being the origin of Neocons, fucking commies draping themselves in the flag they want to burn

Never change neetsocs!

The only skulls that would be cracked are *yours*, trumpsters.

if you can't even redtext how can you expect to identify a jew

Im sure a clever user will come up with some disinfo to make them still go there and riot

This is a certainty. There is nothing more kosher than a university republican club.

Are they? I'm under the impression Prince has pretty much gotten out completely. I think Wolfowitz is a director of it now.

Fucking pathetic. Even Richard Spencer stood his ground, and he's a Jewish controlled puppet

I think you're probably looking through the wrong lens there. You can't justify leftard "martial law" locally with Ann Coulter, she's a known entity. But if you want additional police funding and suspension of constitutional rights, just tell them "TEH NATZEES ARE COMING, TEH NATZEES ARE COMING"

tl;dr liberals see granting Milo and Spencer speaking venues as a boon for them and (((their papers))) and a way to reinforce their "freeze peach" idiocy to normies. Ann gets treated like any other Faux fag, they've milked her for all they could but she's no longer "extreme" enough to drive the press.

I'll keep saying this. Fuck California, it's a lost cause. Look to other states and prevent all this shit from spreading. California is a trap and always will be a trap.

Kamphy deleted a anti-Richard Spencer thread for no reason at all. That alone tells me the mods secretly want the TRS shills to come on here.

Some people were saying that they didn't allow her to bring her own protection in there.

That might make things easier for him.

Ann Coulter is still going, she just isn't speaking at UC Berkeley

/ourguys/ are still going too

literally nothing has changed

Berkeley College Republicans were getting death threats from I fucking wonder who so Coulter cancelled, but we're still going out there.

Antifa has a symbiotic relationship with white nationalist and neo nazis.

The reason Antifa is successful in Europe is that they have a white supremacy group to bounce off of, it alienates whites and minorities in their countries and helps recruit for both of them. In the USA the people fighting Antifa are normal private citizens that aren't organized and have no identifiable leadership. This is driving Antifa crazy, they don't know how to operate when they don't have nazis to fight. Their whole existence rests on saving people from skinheads and white supremacists. They are begging for some white guys to show up in formation and Spence is supposed to deliver that so they can play their little European charade. So far they are failing, let's hope they continue failing.

Six threads they've deleted now, no overlap between the threads.

They're banning people for 'raid' whenever someone mentions it now. This board is completely subverted.

Hah, and now they're deleting posts too!

EXODUS SOON FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS

lol 8ch is so compromised it's not even funny anymore

When will we get a non-kike owned/operated site to use?

That's what worries me. His blackpilling is turning a lot of people against Trump. He's literally shilling for some fucking Democrat because of 'muh Syria'. Spencer needs to be exposed for being a traitor and a liar.

Knowing how gullible and idiotic Spencer is, he'll give them plenty of ammo. His idiotic decision to declare himself as leader of the alt-right and then to symbolize it with Nazism damaged the movement big league. And then Spencer has the audactiy to turn on Trump anyway and shill for a Democrat. He's pathetic.

Bring Based Stickman over there and watch what happens. Antifa Europe is probably scared shitless that Americans are kicking their asses.

They delete posts about Yael Kushner, but not this antifa tor faggot: >>9805817
Sure activates those almonds.'

Hotwheels sold us out. That's all there is to it. His utter laziness to fix the site because it was too hard for him gave Jimbo the ammo he needed to force him out.

Funny about Kushner. Cernovich is insistent that Kushner dindu nuffin and that its all McMaster's fault for everything. He has refused to put any blame on him.

Hate to say it, but she's just trying to copy Milo now.

Even though Milo is a fag, he is braver than Ann.

Maybe /r/teh donald would be more your speed?

Underrated post.

It astonishes me that anybody listens to that lisping junkie kike.

He also hired a pill popper with a rape fetish to update the code and this junkie conned $12,000 out of the users. Check out ichverbot on ED.

She's always been a shameless self-promoter only trying to sell books. She has no spine, she's only in it for the shekels.

which one of these faggots is you?

spencer is basically the david duke of our generation, he's just out there to try to put a face on trump supporters so he can crash them all when it's necessary.

At least David Duke makes an effort and writes plagiarizes a book or two. Spencer doesn't do anything. His fame is as artificial as those Kadishians. Completely manufactured by the jews.

hot wheels is the one that gave the old board owner the boot when he wanted to replace imkikey.

There is definitely a shill raid going on though, also.

But what is more … concerning… to me is the fact that so many fucking people, even a shit ton of Holla Forums are falling for the fucking concern trolling consensus cracking bullshit. To date its the most bitter part of the red pill.. All people need to be manipulated. They cant fucking think on their own and they require someone else to tell them what to think.. ESPECIALLY those who think they have somehow broken the cycle and are able to think laterally.

The Richard Spencer playbook is basically

over and over again

oh yeah, just look at all the good he has done….oh wait….

Actually, Richard Spencer is intelligent, even if he comes off a tad feminine. In fact he is too intelligent… meaning he will have ideas that low IQ people can't understand, and wonder why he isn't like the rest of us. Meaning he will be viewed as the enemy.

He got famous because he was one of the few guys willing to be a public face, and then the media pounced on him.

Pottery.

There's a surprise!

Is a weak moderate.

No shit, he's a Canadian.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

He was hired by the jews to be our public face. He's done absolutely nothing. All he does is put himself out there as a right-wing whipping boy for the jews to kvetch about. That's what he's famous for, not for his ideas (he has none.) Not for his speaking skills (he has none.) Not for his books (he has none.) Not for his accomplishments (he has none.)

Lurk moar pseudo-Jew.

The main point for me is that Peterson is praised, why some others who're closer to our viewpoint, gets demonized.

Even worse, it takes a person to like Alex Jones to get some on Holla Forums to listen. Jones is a nut.

Such as?

One shill tactic is the false flag shill. They take on something (true) their enemy (us) is pushing, make it obnoxious, and then everyone starts hating the idea on reflex.

I wonder why :^)

You're just too stupid to understand him. If you don't like Spencer, who would you recommend?

Peterson articulates unique ideas. He's absolutely not natsoc, but I think people like him because he talks about topics other people don't often discuss. Personally he gives me "self-help conartist" vibes and I find his lectures boring. But I understand why other people like his work.

Spencer on the other hand has absolutely nothing interesting worth to say. All he does is wear an edgy haircut, read the lines jews give him and get punched in the face. He's a literal whipping boy.

Nigger, there is zero depth to Spencer's speeches. He talks like a faggot and says nothing interesting.

The heretics have been saying this about Protestant Christians for literally centuries…

I said nothing at all about any Christians. Reported for trying to derail this thread into religious D+C.

This is the problem, right here - we don't have anyone to point to when fags like this go "Well, if not Implicit Dicky, then who?", because there really isn't anyone out there pushing anything even approximating what we want that is even vaguely mainstream.

Be quiet now Jew, White men are talking.

Speeches are pleb tier in the first place. Read a book, you'll learn a lot more. The only thing speeches are good for is pep rally, hyping people up and getting them excited. Trump did that well. He got many thousand of people very excited every time he did a speech. Hitler did it even better. Very emotionally powerful speeches, the sort of thing that moved hearts.

Spencer? He's a wet noodle. He's about as good at hype as Jeb.

That's not the problem, that's the solution. Anyone who tries to be the public face should be suspect. There is no need for leadership or organization, let people read and make their own decisions based off what they read. That's actually enough.

As far as I can determine, it's the YAF cucking out, not Coulter. They found out the police were gonna stand down, so they canceled on her. She's not allowed to speak without a sponsor.

This needs to be stated more often. At this stage we benefit from having as little attack surface as possible. Obscure our form so that the enemy cannot identify and attack us.

Spencer trying to portray himself as our leader offers us no utility.

It's a public university, she could go there and speak without anybody's approval. She won't because she's a spineless woman with a barren womb.

Alt Right folks like Millennial Woes and Richard Spencer. Not saying they're perfect or even ideal; just saying they're closer to Holla Forums, than Jordan Peterson is. Then even Trump is.

Peterson & Trump are praised more than they're worth imo. More than they fit our views.

To get an auditorium to speak in, that is.

Dicky's main use to us is a lightning rod to draw leftist ire.

sot of related, but is Ann Coulter in Sharknado?

Why? Why do they like him? What has Spencer done to earn their respect? He's written nothing, said nothing interesting, and has zero hype ability. They like him because the jews have told them to like him, and they're too unintelligent to exercise critical thinking.

They like him for the same reason my moron aunt likes the Kadishians. Because she's told to. She's a weak minded average IQ person who likes celebrities because the media she consumes tells her to.

Are you suggesting no one with Holla Forums type views should be accepted into the mainstream? Is everyone the enemy? I reject that sort of thinking.

No, lad, its not. Its not at all enough. I know what you're saying though: Organization and leadership = vector for subversion.

… But without leadership/organization, you - we - are not going to stop what is happening. And if we don't stop what is happening, there is no future, not for us. You can't fight an army with a rabble and hope to succeed in the long run - a few victories you might manage, but at the end of the war, you're likely going to have lost. And we can't afford to lose.

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKS! HOW FUCKING DIM ARE YOU!?
Yes, no shit, reading is better than being told verbally! YES!… BUT NORMIES DONT FUCKING READ! The average normie, especially amongst millennials, has such low attention span that Jewtube celebs know they have to keep their vids under like 2 minutes because faggots will get distracted - how in the FUCK do you expect these sorts to learn anything by reading? Its not gonna happen.

Spencer is shit, on so many levels, so its not even worth discussing. The point is, if not Spencer, then who - that's the response of Spencucks, and its a legitimate statement.
We NEED leadership and organization to at least SOME degree, or we aren't going to win this conflict - organization grants venues and views, leadership does more than hype in the vein of a pep rally, they direct - via emotionally charged statements, speeches, etc, that people will actually pay attention to - information to people.

Why don't we have someone to point to, because those people/organizations are always ripe for subversion, usually from the ground up… But if we don't have someone to lead/organize, someone who cannot be and is not subverted, then guess what? Implicit Dicky becomes the face of your efforts, and as we've addressed, thats almost worse than nothing.

If she weren't such a spineless woman, she'd jump up on a milk crate and speak to the crowd. I want my riot dammit.

To us, it doesn't seem like it, but Senor Implicit genuinely does have a talent for theatrics.

Duke was like that for me. I thought he was fascinating until I realized that he'd been putting out virtually the same radio show for XX years. The farther right pushing Spencer away is probably good. He's a face guy with friendly views, we shouldn't contaminate each other. I'd be happy if people like him were lumped into the Trump crowd for better dissemination.

This is shit, dude. Its not that they are 'not perfect' or 'not ideal' - they're absolute trash.

Jordan Peterson is a limp-dicked moderate - that they're 'better' than him is a fucking joke. Its like saying they're better than fucking Sargon of Acuck, and what fucking good is that? No good, that's what.

Peterson and Trump ARE praised more than they're worth - but, frankly, each of them is worth immeasurably more than that homosexual Woes, and probably about on-par with that fag-enabling poofter Spencer.

This is a good point, but like your video says, there still must be a method or tool to coalesce the troops when needed. What we need are clubs and organizations (IRL) where the redpilled can congregate, but without the typical faggy infrastructure of club president and treasurer and all that unnecessary stuff. There shouldn't even be names for these, just random meetups.

Your thesis here is that speeches are good because they are effective at persuading normalfags?

Yes, I agree with that. But Spencer isn't. His speeches have zero merit. That other moron user is saying that Spencer is great and you need a high IQ to understand him. That's bullshit too.
Get me a good hypeman and I'll support him.
No we don't. Not at this stage. At this stage we still benefit from being formless so that we can continue to attack without being attacked. Anybody who attempts to give us form at this stage is either a fool, or a jewish agent who's attempting to open us up to attack.

No he doesn't. He's Jeb! tier.

This is what I've been saying for a while now. My group is pretty exceptional for how active we are, to the point where our long-term goal is to buy a townhouse to house our members in, but everyone should at least be meeting up once a week or so to discuss tactics, keep each other sane, and maybe do a bit of activism. At the very least, you should be hitting the gym together.

top kek

Associating Spencer with Trump instead of with Holla Forums could actually be constructive. I support that.

I forgot to mention another benefit of forming IRL groups, which is that it helps us find the natural leaders who will ideally replace people like Dicky once the time comes.

I've been thinking that for a while. We need some kind of generic groups that everyone understands but have no structure or affiliation.

Defeatist? Don't worry commie faggot, there will be more riots and your 'comrades' will get their shit kicked in many more times. Don't you worry about that.

not anymore, the internet is enough. one thing that is lacking is a fall back when sites go to shit.

the painful truth is that there is no way to make a secure fall back though. regrouping would be based on finding the new place through knowing what others would be looking for that think the same way you do.

I'm not even suggesting that people shouldn't​ praise them, just that they're not better than Spencer and Woes in terms of alignment with our viewpoint. I can say many things more about Trump saying things directly opposed to us, than the others. That's just a fact. Trump is far from a white nationalist.

Again, that doesn't mean I'm against Trump either. Lesser evils imo.

I support local organization off the internet. "Militias", though they should probably adopt different branding to avoid the baggage. Network with like-minded people in your area, and try not to become internationally notorious at this stage.

no, im suggesting that you have to rely on ideas and their merit alone, not personalities that present you with a direction without having to justify it. dont rely on credibility or reputation because if you pay attention politics has a way of building up leaders for the sole purpose of destroying a movement by breaking those leaders down. if the ideas are strong they will stand on their own, and you should be concerned with the people that can't get into these ideas because those people will turn on you fast.

an organization opposing antifa is what antifa wants, not giving them that organization and just reporting them to the cops is what they dont want.

right now cops are on your side because you are the enemy of their enemy. work with that, that's a huge advantage people just cant see.

…So I take it your members aren't gainfully employed family men? Instead of buying a rightwing "DIY clubhouse", you should focus your efforts on expanding your outreach to the sort of men who are actually important in your community.

Agreed.

You're damn fucking right that's bullshit.

We need more than a good hype man user. My thesis was not merely that its better at persuading normalfags, its better as a mechanism to provide information.
Persuasion is one thing, but informing is also important - and speeches are merely about hyping, persuasion as it were, but also about informing, granting context to content.
We must not seek to control content, but create context.

user, I have to ask: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT, NIGGER?
We have like 5-10 years, MAX, to handle this shit. 'At this stage'? Son, this is it: This is the end of the road. Our demographics are in free-fall, our nations are on the verge of internal conflict and outright collapse.
The only stage after this one is extinction.

We are past that stage, user.
I can counter that easily, by making the same baseless claim: Anyone who claims we do not need leadership/organization at this stage is either a fool or a Jewish agent who's attempting to keep us in a weakened position and thus constantly open to attack.

We could go back and forth here, but the end result is this: You still think there's more to come. I don't. This is our last stand - and a last stand with no leadership, no organization, won't stand for long.

antifa is largely irrelevant outside Europe.

Dude, you are fucking totally out of touch.

That's cute user.

I wouldn't call it intelligent (although he could be). He's too well read in general for people of this worldview so he appears (or maybe is) feminine.

You can more easily appreciate Spencer once you've read and figured out the influences that movements like European New Right had on him etc. Otherwise it's hard to figure out how he came to any of his positions. He was basically educated to be evil racist.

And I'm saying, that doesn't mean anything, because Woes and Spencer are dogshit.

Exactly, but Trump the individual is not an agent of our will at all - don't be fooled by memes. Trump as a concept is our agent, he is a stepping stone we must use to serve our aims where able, with the understanding that many times he will not serve our cause, and we need to stop holding him forth as a face of our interests, because isn't one.

Spencer and Woes present themselves as faces of our interests, but they're fame-seeking eceleb literal-faggots who are STILL limp-dicked and kosher as fuck. They're fucking worthless lad - they don't even serve the role Trump serves, in that THEY ARE SUBVERSIVES.
We are acting subversively to use Trump's election/administration to push our agenda, whereas people like Woes and Spencer are acting subversively in pushing others agendas into our own. See: Implicit. See: Jewish Nationalist Allies. Etc.

Evil is still evil, lesser though it may be. Just a reminder.

In conclusion: Spencer and Woes are both shit. Peterson is also shit, in a different way (limp-dicked moderate instead of subversive). Trump is also, quite frankly, rather shit, but he serves a conceptual value as opposed to an individual value.

Some are. The townhouse is gonna be for the college students/trade-school students who are not yet married.

I think in the 21st century, speeches are no longer a useful tool for informing the public. These days it's done on the internet. Arguably Trump's speeches served to inform normalfags, but remember that his speeches were broadcast to very large audiences on the internet.

Just consider the basic logistics of it: It's exceedingly difficult to organize a speech with several thousand in attendance. But several thousand views on a video online is trivial. We've got what, 150+ million white people in this country? Giving speeches no longer scales if only because our population is so much larger than ever before. The internet is how it's got to work.

We need more people. 150+ million white people in America, and how many are on board with our message at this point? We need at least 10%.

Outside of metropolitan areas, it's mostly true. They have no tolerance for rioters. Obviously don't place too much trust in the cops since they're not NatSoc and are loyal primarily to themselves, but using them as a weapon against communists will work in most parts of the country.

it's relevant in Europe because Europe played into what they wanted and created an organized group to promote white supremacy. Antifa needs the bogeyman and they dont have it in the USA, you are talking about creating that for them right now. Once you do that their recruiting will boost and so will their propoganda.

Its true, recording and identifying members is the best hand you can play right now. The one thing they are terrified of is being exposed for what they truly are. Once the fighting white supremacy narrative is lost, they have to stand on their own two feet. When they do that, they lose the people.

Antifa may not be a legitimate threat in America, but if we present them as a legitimate threat then we can present ourselves as the solution to that threat.

oh yeah, and honestly i get that the cops in berkeley are helping antifa. i cant argue against that, i think ca should just be left to its own devices.

I agree, fame-hunting like Spencer does is a surefire way to look like a complete ass.

Congrats on progress with your group user, keep it up. Those contacts are worth more than gold.

How to exactly? I think it would be difficult.

I see him as intelligent, but Spencer having different views than Holla Forums on certain issues will get him labeled "stupid", as is often done to people one disagrees with. Being feminine doesn't help him either.

Well, than you have a lot of work to do. So far the people who have gotten the most attention and gratitude are civnats and racemixing lolbertarians, lad.

Spencer is so obvious plant, even down to (((Russian))) ties

Well you're wrong.
And this is why you're wrong… Because you're right. Problem is, the internet is not what YOU perceive it to be. Vid related.
The internet is actually pretty worthless for informing, because there's just too much information, too many conflict narratives, etc. Look at how Holla Forums works - its great for informing, if you have the innate cognitive capacity to parse the data effectively.
Which most normies do not have.
So the internet is actually a better tool for our enemies - it allows them to drown out our information, with worthless data and counter-narratives.

During a speech, they don't have that - its one voice, and its very obvious when someone attempts to interrupt or intervene or drown it out, etc. The internet, not so much.
Thus, your charge that the internet is better for informing than a speech is true, in a sense, but the truth of it is also what makes the overall claim false.

And were they reading it on the internet? No, they were watching a speech. So that's an irrelevant matter to even mention.

Again, you're right, in a sense, but you're still missing the point - speeches over the internet is how its got to work. And even then, have you ever actually looked at the chat windows during Trump speeches, the comment sections of his speeches, etc? Its rife with counter-narratives, junk data, worthless arguments, etc.
The internet can be used as a vector for mass distribution, but as anything else its basically worthless to the majority of the population from our perspective in this context.

That's nice, and I agree - but it doesn't address my point.
We need more people, but we are running out of time. Again: There is no 'stage' beyond this one, except extinction.
If we're going to organize, if we're going to get legitimate leadership, its now or never.

Classic kike behavior
Side 1: Okay goy, we're taking 50%
White: WTF, fuck off
Side 2: Nooo, only take 25% :^) Side 1 is being unreasonable
White Goy: Yeah, what Side 2 said
OR
White non-Goy: Fuck off kikes
Side 2: Oy vey, you are obviously pro Side 1/just a jealous anti-Semite

But user, that's how I also view Spencer and Woes.

So is Trump. It also shouldn't matter. People seem viewers and influence to increase their power.

If he is, then he doesn't come across that way when confronted with an opposing viewpoint. Did you see the Auburn speech? He has no charisma, NONE, and practically stutters when some shitlib calls him a racist. He never substantiates his arguments with a single fact, he actually said "facts are boring" during the Q&A. Then he ran away when a mob chased him, per usual. Spencer is quite literally worse than nothing when it comes to a "spokesman" for white nationalism, by combining imbecility and weakness in one horrible, horrible package.

No, its relevant in Europe because they don't have guns and thus violence in Europe is something thats much easier to sell to the sort who find antifa appealing.

But they do, in several contexts.
Which doesn't change the fact that they're irrelevant, a factor which has less to do with the absence of a bogeyman (as you claim) and more to do with the presence of heavily armed people and laws that allow them to defend themselves against such violence (my claim).

Which still won't matter because the US has funs.
Again: antifa is not a thing in the US, not because of a lack of opposing groups (Berkley shows that), but because people in the US can shoot these fucks in the street if they're pushed to that point, and the law supports them doing so (and having the guns to do it). Not the same in Europe, which is what allowed antifa to be any sort of a relevant concern.

Eh, which of his ideas would you find interesting or smart? The guy just repeats german philosopher(often out of context) and his identitarian philosophy is not very deep. Also, his wife is a putin-loving russian civnat retard, who unironically denies the Gulag and she has influence on him because he's a cuck, who can't even stand up to his own wife. And she fucking draws on her eyebrows, which is nigger-tier.

Truth in this one.

I dunno what you're trying to say here user.

Yes, user, that's your problem - you can't discern between a stepping stone and a subversive.

And that's not a good thing, as we've seen.
When you're presenting yourself as acting in the context of a movement/agenda, but your actual priority agenda is your own personal wealth and fame above all else, then yes, that is something that should and does matter and always will.

This is bait.

Well I had remembered seeing Spencer in a video, and thought he came off as intelligent. I think this is the video I had watched.

and that's that.

He's well-read. There is a very significant difference between being well-read and being intelligent, something many seem to have forgotten in the wake of public education excising most of the valuable literary exposure it might have once claimed.

He reminds me a lot of Mike Peinovich: He's read a lot of brainy shit, he's spent a lot of his life arguing with spergs of all manner, and so he's often able to quickly craft a narrative that suits his needs. He's not got as high a verbal IQ as Peinovich - probably the lack of Jewish blood on that one - and he gets way too far up his own ass way too often.

Frankly, and I don't throw this out often, but Spencer is pretentious as shit in most of the appearances I've seen him. Dude needs to dislodge his head from his arsehole, stop sniffing his own farts, and actually speak some hard words - but he'll never do that, because he's not actually a leader: he's an eceleb, and his own fame and wealth is more important than the cause/s he claims to hold so close to heart.
He's fake, and if you aren't fake, if you've dissociated yourself from most of the fake bullshit which is so terribly rife in our world, you can smell it all over him (and those like him).

no youre wrong, the right to bear arms prevents them from hunting down and targeting individuals outside of protests, i'll give you that. but their pr is all based on having an organized fascist group to fight, their fucking name is "anti fascist" for fucks sake. they look like idiots because they are out yelling at populist americans.

darn, she's a war hungry neocon but she could've died for the cause of nationalism

I never said to help antifa. I'm talking about giving antifa opportunities to vilify themselves by rioting, then publicizing their riots and various crimes as far and wide as possible.

Indeed. He likes the sound of his own voice a bit too much. And he likes getting into lofty sermons about the european spirit and all that, but will never say something about concrete policies. And frankly that's my mainproblem with him: Sure I don't agree with a lot of his views, but he can't even be used as a steppingstone because his "smart" drivel is not the least bit appealing to people from the working class e.g.

Don't know that much about her, but I was always under the impression her hunger for war was fueled by her religious views.

No, I'm not.
Its what keeps them from getting too overtly violent AT protests, from appearing in places wherein there are liable to be many folks carrying firearms and laws that support their use in defense.

Muh PR.
And nobody takes that seriously, because they're as liable to call Milo a fascist as they are to call Ann Coulter or Jeb fucking Bush or Trump a fascist.
They look like idiots because they're out yelling - whereas in Europe they're out fighting, attacking, etc. whilst yelling.

They can't and won't do that in nearly the same manner in the US because they'll be shot dead in the streets, and they fucking well know it. That's why antifa isn't a thing - not because of the absence of organized groups to oppose them.
Your argument is shit, with nothing to really justify your claims, and quite frankly just smells like another flavor of "don't organize, wait for hitler", and I'm here to tell you: WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHIT FAGGOTS.

We have 10 years, MAXIMUM. Then its over. ITS OVER.
We do not have decades more, we do not have another century, we have a few more years before we are so small a proportion of the population, have been so demonized to the majority, that folks like antifa will no longer fear the guns - because they'll be holding them, with police backing, and laws to support their use of those guns in putting down any European-derived folk who still resist their forced-extermination.
I'm tired of seeing you (I assume) young fucks who think we've got forever, that this is the beginning of the war - this is the end of the war, and either we make a comeback or we go the way of Germany circa 1945.
We win or we die… And sometimes, that's a value in itself.

Checked.

True. An analogy:
Have you ever played poker? When you have the short stack getting eaten away by blinds, your window to make a move shrinks. If you wait too long, even if you're dealt a royal flush, you have nothing to bet and gain.
That's where we're at, and our prospects are only getting more grim over time.

Is this confirmed?

I don't wanna show up at 6ish and there be fucking no one on our side there

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/857318027968249858

Isn't she a coal burner?

Well, guess we'll still get some riots.

looks like we will
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/857318155781378048

I'm not familiar with the analogy, but its sounds appropriate given the circumstances.

But don't let that discourage you.
We are Men of the West. For 10,000 years and more, we have struggled and fought and died and lived and fucked and loved and saw and conquered and were conquered and rose again.

This is not where we end.
I will not allow it. We will not allow it.

I support the use of internet video and memes to spread ideas and ideology. But I think internet communication suffers by lacking crowd psychology. The average person leaving a Trump rally would feel pumped. Like they could take on the world themselves. The same crowd psychology is in play during sports riots. It's very difficult to harness that over the internet.

I think we've managed it a few times, like webm related, but it's difficult. There is something about being surrounded by excited screaming people that has a chemical effect on your brain. Being in an excited crowd is probably what meth is like.

You don't need to say anything when your kind can be smelled from a mile away, user. Why do you think the joke about French women not shaving their armpits has been going for as long as it has? What an awful stench!

Throwing in with Trump also has such a risk. We have yet to see where he ends up, and who he converts to that side in the end.

Everything has a risk, and acting is often better than I inaction. Picking Trump was a risk worth taking for example.

I never trusted him even during GG.
That stream where he challenged Geordie Tait to a debate…
I was very confused for about 10 minutes because I thought that voice should be coming out of the SJ beardo manlet
There was just something wrong about that inflection.
Talk about running headfirst into a brick wall there. (also it's why I think Geordie isn't a 'natural' SJ, he lost his legs and his bitch cheated on him then dumped him to coalburn. He's a sad sack 'rebound' case, not a uni indoctrinee)

it's pretty funny, but I think Duke became a legit fanboy. 110% T_D trumpeter. He reacts the same way as normies when Der Emprah stumbles, and he spent a lot of time proselythising his virtues religiously to shitskins, especially during that flood. Even the MSM picked up on him becoming more popular with the cajun blacks than the local dem candidate (man how do you fail that fucking bad anyway, sweet fuck Hillary. Dems had to rely on their Uni/citycuck push even in 'safe zones,' can you imagine how badly that election would've gone if it were the 1960s with the same candidates? Bet she'd beat Mondale in worthlessness.)
He actually managed to get sucked into the 'pep rally' nature of it all.

well, I mean…. (((Paul Gottfried))) and all…He was a (((crafted golem))) right from the start. Every speech Tablet's "exposé" looks less and less like an attack, but a warning
also his attempts to cultivate in normie minds that there really is such a thing as a "right wing SJW" hint: those are actually called evangelicals not aut-right and that IDpol is good is suspicious as fuck. IDpol is a very specific thing and ethno-nationalist bears no resemblance. So trying to tie the two together definitely seems like a plant move.

this is that same idiot from /nofap/ that keeps going on about how the only good anime is 'the redpilled EVA' and the only positive and pro-white thing you can do with your free time is to LIFT, isn't it.

Sounds like he's saying the event is still going on, but isn't saying that Ann is still speaking.

So this is good news. There will still be a riot and I don't think anybody gives a shit if Ann actually talks.

im just glad more people dont think like you, i disagree

How anti-climatic, I was getting all hyped up for the shitshow.

Then stop with the Nazi shit, the vulgar White Nationalism, Hitler faggotry and attacking Trump, Christians and other Whites.

Until a NORMAL pro White group is created nothing will ever change. All of this White Nationalist alt-Right is a freak show that only helps Jews retain political power.

you know what that means?
that means antifa will realize there won't be daddy blackwater/*newname mercenaries as security at the event
so they can prepare all sort of bullshit for the riots

have fun

Looks like there will still be a riot:
Ann might not be there, but that doesn't really matter.

The worse they are, the more anti-antifa propaganda we can make. Every time they beat an innocent, we can create propaganda to convince the normalfag public that communists are violent thugs and they need fascism to stop the communists.

yea, it's the same thing for the past 8 years over and over. Just good for riling up campus lefties and b8ing them to light their own shit on fire.

That's good though, they'll be emboldened to try more retarded shit like the M80s.
If they manage to get themselves classified as terrorists the way 1990s WNs were it's all ogre.

The same to you lad.

Oh look, the pseudo-Jew is back.

Its all the same people. Still the largest private security group. HQ and large training compound all still in the same place.

When ever a new scandal pops up they rename themselves. I think they are actually named Constellis now.

What makes you think that?
The mercs weren't hired by the college, they were hired by Coulter - and doing it the way she appears to be doing it, seems like the mercs are MORE necessary, not less.

Yeah, whoever their corporate leadership is they're definitely still an outfit with a bunch of merc operator badasses.

I'm not 100% on this, but my impression is that "her event" is still happening, but only other people will be speaking. It's unclear to me if Ann will be there or not.

I sure hope the mercs are there. I want to see them kick the shit out of these commies.

Just checked. Only Gavin and Lauren are going now. I don't like them, but if it's a chance to bash commies, whatever

YAF pulled their support, thus she is not permitted to have her speaking event. However, she is still going to be there tomorrow. OP is a D&C shill confirmed.

Any movement, including the one to secure an existence for our race, is comprised of many wings (the intellectual wing, the propaganda wing, the "boots on the ground", etc.).

Holla Forums as a formless entity without usernames or avatar pictures is very effective as an intellectual wing, and does a very good job as the media portion of the propaganda wing (e.g. "With Open Gates" video, channels such as Omniphi/Oscar Turner and Esoteric truths), but as points out, the other half of propaganda, which is rabble-rousing the masses with in-person speeches, is not something Holla Forums can pull off.

The reason why Spencer agitates me so is because all he has to do is reveal the existential crisis of the white race and how we are on the path to extinction, which can be done with something as simple as picrelated, but instead goes off on about how "facts are boring."

Whether we like or not, the truth is that someone as incompetent as Spencer represents white nationalism until a better leader steps up to the plate. The process mentioned is likely the best method of finding the right man for the job. The leader is the entity that not only binds the many wings of a movement together but also serves as the face of the movement and propels it to victory. We better find one fast, seeing as how with every passing second the mission of our movement gets harder and harder to achieve.

She's going anyway you gigantic retard. She just can't use the auditorium.

I interpreted the statement the same way.

Either way, the riot is happening. This is good news.

that's precisely because it appears as a freakshow in the eyes of the random Joe Q. Dumbass that we still have a place to discuss about White nationalism
if the setting of the discussion appeared serious, the left would succeed in convincing the public to support the termination of any venue of debate, because then the discussion would appear "dangerous" and "racist" and "hostile" enough that the (((media))) would have a field day crushing its reputation

with Adolf, Pepe and Kek as our saint patron, prophet, mascot, cheerleader and chaos God (in no particular order), we can't be taken seriously, because everyone in the world knows that they wouldn't be swayed by the arguments of weirdoes cult-worshipping ebil gnahtzees
thus no serious efforts can be made to destroy us, because attempting such a thing would appear ridiculous, it's a scarecrow that would morph into windmills if they attacked it

Who is this mestizo semen demon?

I think the Blackwater escalation is what caused berkley's admin to flip shit and Ann's backers to cuck out. Thats moving past a PR stunt to actual dead commies. It would have been amazing. Something talked about decades later like the Kent State thing.

Ok, Rabbi

Perhaps her (((backers))) weren't happy that instead of a violent riot where Antifa stands a chance, they'd wind up with commies getting put down by trained forces who won't take a single iota of their shit. Guess it just doesn't fit with what they want to show the public now.

She's a BASED nationalist coal-burner.

These YAF queers have 70m dollars. Fucking should have an A10 and a Black Hawk providing security. Fucking cucks.

I'd have to say that's exactly what was going to happen.

They're been threatened by Universities before to have their status pulled; I'll wait until I get word from them on this to see what is up. Either way, Iron Ann dindu nuffin.

No, just associated with a nog. Never dated.

no… This country is gone already. We're not here to make your life comfy and taxes lower. I would kill you myself if I could get away with it.

All pro-whites are officially nazis. You can't weasel your way out of it by sucking black cock or being paid by Jews.

TBH I'd get into nootropics too if I had money.

Oh hi antifa redditor >>>/monster/282222

gorilla minthet

THIS

But it will go on deaf ears. They will keeping the same shit over and over no matter many times it fails.

They don't care about Whites, White nations or White genocide. They only care about their WN cucking.

The Jews mod can now ban this college IP.

Oh boy, I remember back when Holla Forums tried to raid /monster/ months ago and their private chats they were having in their Discord got leaked by multiple anons at the same time. Just shows that we're everywhere. Good times.

White Nationalism is and always has been pushed by Jews.

While true, she's getting pretty close lately. She does post at VDare, and sometimes I can't tell if they're saying too much or too little.

Is that you, Keith?

/monster/ is truly our greatest ally during raids.

Fuck off. You burgers can do your meltingpot thing for europeans and no one has a problem with that. But don't tell us europeans there is no point in preserving our specific ethnic groups, you unbearable cocksucker.

I'd actually like to know hw many of /monster/ crossposts on Holla Forums.
Probably like 90%

No, try again. Is that you Josh?

I think there is more truth to this than /politics/ would like to admit. Their point is that all of that should be dropped, and Hitler or Jews or anything related never mentioned. That you should simply be a wholesome movement that is also pro-white. I can see where you are coming from with that.
The problem is that as soon as the pro-white part comes up at all, you're already a nazi. If you even try to be simply 'be proud of your race' with a cuckservative crowd, you get hit with
because of identity politics, and then they'll probably call you a nazi.
If you spend some time looking at cuckservative twitter, then you will see antifa on their threads attacking them as if they were Holla Forums. It's actually hilarious when they're accusing non-white cuckservatives especially.
So the only takeaway I really have is that as long as you're not a communist, you're a nazi. Even if you're a lolbertarian.

VDare is a good site that has been focused against mass immigration for so many years.

,-.
_n_ \
(—) `-._______________
~^~^~|~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
|
| }-

Now this is shill-posting

I understand your concern regarding European ethnicities, it can be hard for us burgers to empathize, since it's been sixty or so years since white ethnics were really even acknowledged in America (in a meaningful way). That being said, Europeans autistically hairsplitting differences between nations contributed in no small part to the shitshow of wars that the continent's been plagued with. Even today it's far easier to get white European s to despise each other than the mongrel hordes at their gates, and no, that's not entirely due to kike influence.

As long as you're not including Dixians in that, then fine. We're a specific ethnic group too. I don't like that shit either.

Wrong. If you say you are a Nazi then stop whining when they call you a Nazi.

When the enemy calls Whites "Nazis" who clearly are not it backfires and cannot stick. If fact, antifa and their backers calling anyone a Nazi is seen as laughable. Even many on the Left are sick of it.

Christ.

Get out.

This. Sad thing is, it's not just racial issues. The threads about women are always a goldmine of pathetic cringe.

This board has become little more than a circlejerk for ex-halfchan NEETs incorrectly using TOR from their parents' basements.

Filtered.

Yes, posting cartoons as rebuttal is first class debate and defense of your position.

Fuckoff hiroshima

Your greentext induced a hearty guffaw from me. Mostly because it's unfortunately accurate.

are you triggered?

So then tell us how Nazis are going to save the White race when you cannot even make a cogent reply, post on a forum run by snowflakes that ban and never do anything remotely normal in real life to bring Whites together.

Bullshit, they call Crowder a nazi all the time. Same with Spencer. All Spencer ever says is that whites should have ethnic pride and a sense of their unique history. He is attacked for being a nazi by the entire political spectrum. Who the hell are you trying to convince at that point?

I think its time.

Spencer is a vulgar asshole and should represent Whites.

As pointed out earlier. All these people are just antifa fucks from reddit.

!2 year old Nazis fan bois are going to save the White Race.

Have you been outside recently? They call people like Le Pen and Wilders, hell even people like Farage facists and nazis all the time. And there isn't much of a blowback from the average joe.

,///////. ./
-._ __,—//////////, .///
`-._ ,-' ) ) ) ) ) )''////_ /////
`-._ /) _,-' ))`. ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )`-.//////
`-. ,-=([= / ()_)))))\ ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )////////
O/ \) \____ )))))) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) \\\\\\\\
\ _ `````.)))/ ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ),-`\\\\\\\
\ ) ___,')),') ) ) ) )_),,–' \\\\\\
\=(o)####HHF" (___.\\)_),–'" `\\\\
-\\\ `\\\
\\\ `\

That's a spic

Antifa would not survive without you kosher White Nationalists.

"Watch the fucking back blast idiot" -Sun Tzu

You're ridiculous.
Let's see what you say about Jared Taylor? He isn't treated any differently and has the same basic message. That's the most respectable you can get, the nicest you can possibly be, and still be vaguely looking out for white interests in particular.

But is does not stick with 99% of normal people. Real the disqus and other comments on mainstream forums. These days those that play the Nazi card are seen as political morons and extremists.

You're clearly not from here, mate. If you want to blend in more you really should try to see how others post.

I'm jumping into this thread late and I'm hindered by being too lazy to read through it all. But if you want to make the world better, use calm logic to shift the positions of your friends.

Want an example? I work with a lot of liberals at my job, but I've managed to shift their positions, kicking and screaming, about Islam. How? I was fortunate enough to have one of them constantly reading the news and ranting about what he reads. And every time there is a radical islamic terrorist attack, I'd simply say "that's the religion of peace for you."

That's it. No ranting, no getting redfaced, no sperging out. Just the simple statement, and explaining it early on when they didn't know what I meant. And every time there was a new attack, I'd say it again. They hated it at first, but after a few months, they stopped scowling at me for it, because what could they say? It's like a living South Park meme. "Aaaaand it's Muslims". They can hate it, they can wish it wasn't true, but oh look, another bombing in France, and it's another Muslim. What do you say to that? Nothing. That's just the religion of peace for you.

Don't rant, don't sperg out. Use calm, cool, simple logic. Don't get into a lengthy debate unless the person you're speaking to starts it. Otherwise, treat it like a tweet and move on. Anything more than that when the other guy isn't ready to debate will just make him clam shut and dig his heels in.

Spencer said, "I even wonder if Jews are Human" or similar. The goes on to say how far more superior Whites are juxtaposed with other ethnic groups.

You say this shit in your den with friends over coffee or adult beverages, not in the public arena.

Hey, that one on the right clearly is watching it

Its actually not too tough to get someone to work through their cognitive dissonance with a gentle hand, just requires a bit of subtlety.

how surprising

Why would I want to blend in?

But Jews aren't human.

Why don't you show up at an antifa rally in an SS uniform and do a dozen Heil Hitlers?

At a public speaking event. No one cares about a post to an user boeard.

lmao

what? this is about a public figure pussying out because of antifa when even Dicky showed up to Auburn despite antifa threats

oops meant to reply to
what? this is about a public figure pussying out because of antifa when even Dicky showed up to Auburn despite antifa threats

The board and entire website is run by Jews to promote White Nationalism.

An incredible irony when it comes to bait.

When you run the world like Jews you can get away with.

Man they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for JIDF contracts, you're terrible at this. Must be an ultra-orthodox mongoloid.

I like it,
Oh, you're that same guy.

Are you a boomer? VDare has actually had articles about Spencer's Alabama speech. If they were being as perfect as you want everyone to be, then they would have pretended he doesn't exist.
The same way they pretend The Daily Stormer doesn't exist when the policy goals are the same.
They actually call themselves alt-right as well.
I note you didn't actually respond to my question about Jared Taylor. I've seen how he is treated. Cuckservatives don't like him either.
So again I ask what it is you're trying to accomplish or convince, and how?

I find this argument just as hilarious every time I hear it. I haven't even said "Jew" this entire thread.
You have, constantly.
So how do you go about being pro-white, seemingly never mentioning that whites should just have their own countries, and never mentioning Jews while constantly mentioning Jews? It seems your efforts are fundamentally self-contradictory.

Again, its an antifa from reddit

Hush, I'm having fun.

Having fun and being correct is not mutually exclusive.

College Republicans were sponsoring it, they cucked out and now she can't go there (cause technically no student groups on campus are asking her to come).

I'm guessing death threats to the CR, but whatever they're pretty cucky.

No it's some morons from /politics/. If you go there they're basically trying to be pro-white without being pro-white. They see being attacked as a nazi as a poison pill that you can't recover from. Despite anyone further right than Elizabeth Warren taking nazi accusations constantly.
Hell, they would legit attack the Founding Fathers as nazis.

Learning how not to have a spine early I see. A+

Nov 8th was the best night ever.

Speaking of ya know y'all are gonna get waco'd eventually if you commie psychos from that bamn group keep holding people hostage and doing weirdo cult shit. I look forward to masturbating to those videos, keep up the good work.

I really wish there was a Kek ring adorning that finger.

So.. who were the (((conservative))) groups that were sponsoring her? I have a feeling a light dig will turn up some interesting stuff.

YAF, the one group little Shlomo Benny Shapiro shills for.

No it isn't, it's likely an autist who used to show up on TRS disqus, went by the handle "Keith". Yes, I used to visit trs a couple years ago, sue me. Anyway Keith was always vehemently anti-white nationalist because we're just too extreme and normal whites would never accept us. However when asked how he proposes to make pro-white ideologies palatable to the average normalfag, he inevitably sidesteps and repeats himself as nauseam. I recognize his posting style, because he speaks like an actual autist, and is laughably inept at sarcasm, irony, humor, or anything else functional people are capable of.

I wonder if Yvette will show up tomorrow.

At least the may day riots will be comfy, though they start a little too early to last until nightfall. Maybe someone will get shot at Pikesville.

Cernovich is pretty cool man.

He has broke some valuable info. Susan Rice, Mcmasters trying to start a war in Syria.

oh good
if they keep it up maybe they'll realize that Holla Forums is right about the majority of their opinions

College republican groups are always packed to the gills with kikes.

He's a millionaire, why can't he hire somebody competent to do his jewtube thumbnails?

Because he's going for that gay look.

0 out of 10 taste, user. Commit honorable seppuku.

He also let us know about TRS's (((Mike Enoch))) being married to the Jewess.

To think I was about to give Trans Coulter one shred of support for doing this…

Her kike handlers (she's a gatekeeper) must have not wanted to see commies get their asses kicked again.

People who look up to this bitch and Tucker Carlson are pathetic.

From what i'm seeing some people are still going. Nathan Damigo, the guy who punched that Antifa bitch at the last one is apparently going to be there.

We don't take kindly to blatant lies here, faggot
The guy is an opportunist, everything he does is motivated solely by shekels and money. It doesn't matter if he "uncovers" X or Y, the faggot isn't doing anything for the cause, he's doing everything for himself ONLY. He's a fucking narcissist, and an insecure one at that. Acting like blogging about one "story" or another makes him some heavyweight information broker who's all in on a ton of powerful secrets.

Me and a friend are members of our local YAF chapter for shilling purposes (shilling for them to actually do shit instead of worthless Breitbart headline generating), and they are totally useless. Pic related is Rockwell's experiences with the YAF back in his day.

Damigo's got some fishy shit going on, especially IE's application asking you to describe any visible tattoos (they claim it's to keep swastika-adorned skinheads out of the group), but at least he's willing to get stuck in, which is more than you can say for Dicky.

This doesn't make much sense, because just a few days ago she showed up on TV (I think she was actually on Tucker's show) and said "no no, they claimed they cancelled it, but I told them they didn't because they were bluffing, so I'm absolutely going to make a speech there, the same day we scheduled for." She was VERY adamant about this, and now it's "nope I'm cancelling after all"? Something doesn't sound right here, she insisted she was going to go make the speech, protesters be damned.

Something had to have happened for her to change her tune completely from just a couple days ago.

If that were the intent, they'd just say
>No WN tattoos allowed
Asking you to describe your tattoos though? That's FBI. Zero doubt.

Well I don't really blame him…

vs

The former is reasonable. The later is FBI. FBI is obsessed with keeping records of tattoos.

That does seem concerning. Does he ask to describe the tattoos in detail? Or does it just say no nazi or white nationalist tattoos? I would think depending on how the questioned is asked could reveal motives.

Pic related. They ask what are they and where are they located

fucking ironic how the people who completely cover themselves in tattoos and are most adamant about white supremacy are some of the most degenerate thuggish faggots we have in our race. Retards would have been carted off to the internment camps back in the days of Nazi Germany.

Nah, those people are useful, and I'm certainly not gonna badmouth them. Thug squads are/will be useful to us, just as they were to the NSDAP.

Nice reddit spacing schlomo

There needs to be a skinhead reformation. A total separation from jail culture and underclass glorification.

I didn't say they couldn't be useful, genius. I said that, for as strongly as they claim to feel about the white race and white supremacy, they hypocritically do not present or conduct themselves in such a fashion, showing that they don't actually fucking know anything about what they purport to uphold. I didn't say anything about their usefulness, I only pointed out that the degenerates who call themselves white supremacists while unironically parading themselves around as the skinhead meme are the last people who should be promoting themselves as a WS.

nice LBL tattoo

Yeah this is the crux. Spencer is a high-IQ, educated, aristocratic Anglo. To people at 115 and below this is interpreted as gay. Especially if he dances around institutionalized poz so he can book speeches at pozzed institutions.

Make no mistake, if he gave firebrand speeches like George Lincoln Rockwell, he would NOT have won that free speech case in court.

If he denied the holocaust, the people calling him a queer kike for not doing so wouldn't even know his name.

I agree with separation from jail/prison culture but what do you mean be "underclass glorification"?

Skins started out as working class and most still are.

is different than

working class=/=underclass. A working class man is a hard working man with a solid outlook on life and a stubborn determination to provide for his own. He may be cruder at a glance than a bourgeois but he holds the foundation of his race and is close to many traditions based down through the ages. An underclass man is a violent, ugly, filthy twist of humanity. He neither works nor has desire to work. There is nothing sacred to the underclass man whose sole purpose is to become rich enough for another drink or hedonistic pleasure. The underclass is a parasite to the working class, gobbling up welfare and reducing sympathy for an otherwise honest people. Glorification of this thug and brute culture is something skinheads need to break in order to rejoin the broader nationalist movements. You can still be intimidating without being a punk.

I was not the user making that claim, just posting context

You are still a faggot, Spencer

You're still a NEET who nobody but mommy knows.

fucking cucks don't know how to win. but other people are still going, like Baked Alaska, Lauren Southern, and Gavin McInnes, so there's still likely to be antifa-smashing action.

How about no user

Oh user, stop talking dirty.

That seems about right. This board has an interesting relationship with WNs. If you're dead you are considered to be a true believer with indisputable morality and brilliance. If you are alive and anonymous you are considered to be ok. If you are alive and use your real name you are considered to be a "controlled opposition kike shill" no matter what. The most interesting thing about this is that normally this board has a high standard for evidence, but no standard of evidence when it comes to WNs. Honestly it's probably the greatest JIDF troll ever played.

Remember the venerated Jonathan Bowden discussed the Frankfurt School with Richard Spencer.

youtube. com/watch?v=-G_eLMkJkNw

Back to cuckchan with you.

Are you really implying there is no evidence when it comes to dicky spencer

No, you fucking faggot. When people say he sounds like a faggot, it's not in the "rednecks complaining that someone is using too many fancy words" sort of way. It's because he literally sounds like an effeminate fudgepacker.

And also, his speaking style is trash. He can somehow speak for an hour without saying a single damn thing. He just loves hearing the sound of his own voice talking in circles. No normalfags leave his talks having a single clue what the fuck he was going on about.

I'm not impressed. Comparing White Nationalism to the ethno-nationalism of Jews makes sense in the minds of most people. Unpc as that is on Holla Forums His point on racemixing is unpleasant, yet truly basically factually valid. About 10% of Whites racemix, which is numerically insignificant compared to the continued influx of non-Whites into White countries. Truth be told the racemixers weren't terribly valuable to begin with. The statements he has made on homosexuality have been taken out of context, but I will grant you I would prefer he take a harsher stance. His understanding of Fascism and the EU are poor and I certainly can't defend that.

He is someone I agree with on some points, disagree on others, but I respect him nonetheless for taking the risks and suffering the consequences. He has been assaulted in public, smeared by the press, and has witnessed his own family abused by so-called (((anti-hate groups))). He organizes and speaks publicly. If any of us believe we can do better then we should. Until that day I'm grateful for the imperfect help he lends.

To the point of living WNs always being called stooges I seriously challenge anyone to come up with a single living WN who isn't called a Jewish puppet constantly. Please name one.

So, interesting story. Just found out Coulter is going to be in Modesto, about an hour away from Berkeley, on Friday. Much more Conservative area out here though. I may end up going and filming for shits and grins.

No supposed WN who calls for an alliance with the traditional enemy should ever be trusted.

Isn't coulter also a serial racemixer?

None of that is actually terribly good evidence. It's part of the problem with nu/pol/ and the 'soundbyte' culture of politics in general. Take a long conversation, snip pieces of it out of context and then show those pieces.

The problem with Spencer is that he takes the Jonathan Bowden strategy and you can tell is heavily influenced by him, which is great. Bowden was a great speaker and thinker. But people who spend their time waxing philosophical don't make the best populist leader, and it's for reasons pretty clearly illustrated here. Philosophical types say ridiculous shit all the time. Most of what they say only makes sense in context.

What the far right needs is someone who is far more direct and literal, for several reasons.

One is that frankly most people are too stupid to understand what Spencer is talking about. Two is that intellectuals always come off as kind of queer to the average person (Mr. Implicit indeed).
Three is that if we want to push the overton window any further we need someone who isn't just "implicit" about their beliefs. We need someone who is willing and able to escalate, to transition from "abstract" ideas to concrete statements.. Statements that will leave no room for doubt. Spencer has escalated us this far but he can't be the endpoint. He isn't "the guy" who is going to fix this, and honestly I don't think "the guy" can really make any inroads into popular culture until something major happens (an economic collapse, a war, etc.)

If you count her fucking Bill Maher, then yes.

I see your train of thought, but I think that's self defeating. Emulating your the techniques of your conqueror might be a viable strategy to defeat that conqueror. They have a home, now we want ours. The logic is imperceptible to Zionists, but compelling to normies. Know your audience.

Please name 1 WN who isn't a shill. I legitimately think this is the best JIDF psyop ever conducted. We can't organize without shouting ourselves down as controlled opposition, if moderate, or LARPing, if extreme. Holla Forums seems to support WNism in theory, but unwilling to actually make any steps.

I think Heimbach is alright. Haven't heard much about him though. He was civnat earlier but matured.

This guy is trying to ride the conspiracy theory money train. He goes on Filterman's show a bit lately.

Nice, it'll be a repeat of last time then. I'm sure Based Stickman and his crew will floor some commies. Perhaps even more memes will be born.
Antifa leave Brittany alone!

Makes sense, since the election gravytrain is winding to a close.

I think Spencer's biggest issue is that he isn't interested in race realism, but White Identity. He understands that many people aren't autistic about details, they're dumb. You can tell them all about the Bell Curve, Phillipe Rushton, and the Frankfurt School and they will tell you that they enjoy this Black singer and find Seinfeld funny.

The idea of White identity is difficult to explain to the normie, long conditioned to hate himself. That being said Richard Spencer has been more effective than before. I particularly think his anti-Syria strike protest was the bold move he needed to make.

Isn't stickman in jail? I thought he got arrested again

I predict Cernokike will take over from filterman. After all those details from Alex's trial came out, he may call it quits.

FIGHT THE INFO WAR. GIVE ME MONEY TO FUCK MY ESCORT/YOGA INSTRUCTOR GIRLFRIEND!!!!! FUCK I GOT HER PREGNANT. FUCKING SOROS!

Yea, soon Cernovitch, Jones and all the other goy's that made mad shekels off of the "Trump effect" during this election will be broke. Hearing about Trump 24/7 gets old and Cernovich alone has a very muddy past, he's really slimey. Jones at least can be very funny, and, his female host are okay to look at. They're really interesting in person too.

He's a good guy, not much for speaking, but you can count on him to be there and in force. Damn shame his Church forbade him from taking communion.

In California you'd have to shoot the Governor to stay in jail more than a couple hours. He probably just received a court date. Was he even charged the last time?

Does he really have a girlfriend? Does Jones give her Super Female Vitality? I personally see either Owens or the other cuck taking over for him, the skinny one that tries to emulate jones. Cernovich has a shitty voice and love the smell of his own farts way too much, his book is fucking stupid. Good marketing to retards but "MUH GORILLA MINDSET" is so fucking dumb.

He got excommunicated? What a gyp. That must be rough.

Nice Hitler dubs. No idea

I think he married her.

He's an opportunist who repeats any rumor he hears off the internet. Every once in a while he gets lucky and says something true. He can undo any good he does so quickly. He opposed Trump's Syria strike, which was good. Then he posed a story claiming among other things that Kushner and Bannon had teamed up to stop Mattis. This disinfo paralyzed a lot of people who should have been digging up dirt on Kushner.

Holy shit, haha. What a fucknig retard. He better slang more BOOOOONEEEEE BROOOOOTH and his shitty (((NEUTRACUTICALS))) to his fan base.

Cernovich is either a plant or just a dumb ass

He didn't get "excommunicated" per se, but they hold him in a state of unforgiven sin unless he gives up his activities. He's stayed strong.

I think plants are more disciplined.

Does jones have a Jew fetish?

You think he'd learn…

Maybe, if his intent is to spread discourse and confusion then he's doing okay. However he does have a shit skin wife and a mystery meat pupa.

More and more people are turning against Israel, and the devout Christian Zionist retards who that kind of language is supposedly meant to appeal to aren't ever going to be convinced.

At best, it's a losing strategy that isn't going to get anywhere.

I think most prominent WNs are sincere, but Jared Taylor, Dicky Spencer, and the rest of that kosher clique definitely aren't.

I think he's just an opportunist.

That identity Europa guy (forget his name, the one who punched Moldylocks) seems legit, but since he's been through the prison system, you can never be 100% sure he hasn't been turned.

I really don't trust Weev though, I can tell you that.

Yea, he saw a money train, just like Jones, and fucking hoped on. I remember when Jones was very anti police state and sounded more like a far right guy from the 80's and early 90's. Now he's like CNN, he just panders to his paranoid ass fan base that keeps buying his

NEUTRACUTICALS

christ sometimes I love that fat fuck for the quality of his act but other times the cringeyness kills me.

I think he's a really stupid jew. A jew so stupid the other jews don't let him in on their plans, so instead he just makes shit up.

Ghost is better. At least when he isn't letting autists speak anyway.

That sounds pretty on point. He's a fucking retarded lawyer, weak ass veteran and his books really suck. Even his wife cucks him, his daughter too.

The logic isn't about supporting Israel or it's policies. It's about using the establishment of an ethnostate as precedent for establishing your ethnostate. Israel is absolutely a menace to the US, Europe, and its neighbors, but that's not really the point here.

I'll grant you Christian Zionists are annoying as as hell.

I think what we should do in situations like that is to accept that they may be compromised, but we shouldn't trash them without hard evidence. Leftists don't disavow their crazies because they understand the Overton Window. I'm optimistic about Damigo, and to some extent Weev, but I'm not going to just hand out my contact info to anyone either.

Be safe, but don't spread propaganda.

In any happening, if I saw that walking down the street I wouldn't even bother pretending to anything other than just shoot it and whatever filth is around it down like the rabid dog it is. Granted I would assume it was some spic cholo faggot, but even a white like that isn't worth wasting the breath to warn away.

Serious question. How does Lauren Southern get into the United States?

I mean, I think she's great at what she does (I don't want to hear that she's a jew), but it seems strange that she'd be allowed in.

She has press credentials.
uscis. gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/i-representatives-foreign-media

she's a jew

She's more than just press though, at the previous Berkeley event, she was the headline speaker.

That's the sword of Damoclese above her head. While she's /ourgirl/ spreading a Holla Forums light message, I'm happy. If she fucks up, then we can explain her away as a Jew (and report her for violating the terms of her work visa)..

*Damocles

Spencer and other aut-righters like mwoes are actually pretty smart, decently well read and seem to understand the importance of ideology. They're good people to have around, but the problem is the right doesn't need arm chair philosophers and navel gazers, we need leaders and soldiers with courage to stand up against zog Marxism.
The point of intellectuals in a vanguard movement is to rationalize the violence that will become necessary. It's an important thing, because most people are so cucked out and terrified of the far right they don't know how to fight against the left. But we have a shitload of people like that, who spend all day waxing philosophical and trying to point out their the Real Good guys. We don't need people like that anymore. We need boots on the ground activists who will hit back when pushed.

Christian support of Israel stems from the retarded belief that jesus will come back from the dead and appear over jerusalem and do all sorts of nifty things to the earth.
They forget the bible was written by jews so its basically a fairy tale.

I think you are premature. Networks and cadres are forming now. SHTF comes later. Plus Whites need a shitload of rationale to do anything. It's our strength and curse. Only we have to explain our own right to exist. Everyone else understands that instinctively.

If shit got real tomorrow a lot of people would cuck out. In a few years that could be a lot different.

You've never been arrested have you?
Look up bail bonds.
I was watching a vid where he was arrested. He stated something about them hitting him with A charge from the prior riot. Which is probably why they aren't hitting him with any of those right off the bat. They're basically go to jail free cards for BPD. Even if they are trumped up bullshit they can be used to go grab him every time he goes to Berkely. As long as they pursue a charge it's going to cause a hassle.
Also apparently get got charged for having a respirator or something and they were
banned" at that particular rally.
Aka Leo isn't your friend.

She was on our show a few weeks ago

Intellectual my ass. Have you ever actually heard him speak? Did you hear the Auburn speech? It wasn't intellectual, it was rambling incoherent fluffy bullcrap about how wonderful white people are, with nary a fact in sight. NO statistics on racial demographics, no history of white societies' outcome when muds take over (SA), no breakdown of interracial crime stats, nothing WHATSOEVER to indicate he's at all familiar with the cause of white nationalism, or has done any research into the topic.

That's all compounded by his complete lack of charisma, and that he can't answer a shitlib without stuttering like an idiot. You'd think he hadn't spent a day in his life in public speaking. So take your "intellectual" Spencer and shove it, because the man is just a mental lightweight who likes to LARP as a scholar-cum-rabble rouser.

Speaking of this, I heard that some of the Antifa were actually cops, some of whom launched tear gas at the Trump supporters.

Did anything come of that?

She's not Jewish.

Nothing will come of that.
If it were cops or somehow the tear gas WAS provided by cops it would take a load of ops to get any sort of evidence that would stick.
Even some rogue dirty cop with access to their riot control weapons handing a box to his dirty dreadlock antifa cousin.
Without some sort of video evidence or outright testimony from people involved nothing is going to happen.

From what I understand Kyle is going to be there speaking along with a few other people anyways.
We need to have some roof anons around watching for any faggots up there lobbing shit.
With a small squad of guys ready to deploy to said building and confront/demask em.
Everything on video.

Might go. I'm East Bay and I don't think Antifa will be in modesto. Maybe some beaners though.

Let's see how Berkeley turns out, going there after work tomorrow

I'm curious to see if any one tries that infra-red camera idea, to see if that helps unmask these clowns.>>9808623

Identity Evropa was founded by Angelo John Gage, who made videos about how only "weak White men" name the jew so we should all stop. Under Damico, they're just another arm of Spencer and the NPI, I wouldn't trust them at all.

But if people already hate Israel, why should we try to associate what we want with it, especially when it's the opposite of our goal? All Spencer's doing is making Zionism acceptable in White Nationalist circles, but that isn't even the worst of it. He has flat out stated that he'd be open to receiving funding from the so-called jewish "right", if you trust him after that you're fool.

"Political correctness is bad, but the jews dindu nuffin. Stand with Israel!"? Do you also think Crowder is /ourguy/?

Lots of gentiles have surnames that derive from Shimeon, right?

You have a link to that video?

Because they got what we want. An ethnostate of their very own. I get it that you don't like Israel, but its really that simple.

It's premature I agree, but time isnt on our side. Networks forming is a good thing that we need to keep pushing for. In a year or two at this rate we could have a full blown revolt on our hands.
I worry that if we get ten years down the road and all we've accomplished is shit posting, all this momentum will collapse and a left and center-left "reaction" will undo everything were working for.
The biggest problem is what Bowden said, it's courage that people lack. Getting out there and leading by example, fusing ideology with a show of strength. That's what we need and its slowly coming together. But times not on our side.

I know nothing about Crowder. As for Holla Forumslight, there's always going to be a place for that. Those types are punching holes in the SJW narrative, making it easier for people with stronger convictions to step forward. You 14/88 or nothing guys always think they're bringing us to the middle, instead, they are shifting the overton window to the right.

You, praising Hitler, isn't going to cause big shifts in public opinion. A blonde with a cute face dispelling marxist lies, that'll get attention.

I always thought "An Israel of our own" would make a clever phrase for a nationalist.

Yes it shifts the overton window but it entrenches civic patriotism while disavowing true nationalism. They earn legitimacy by hating on nationalists and nationalism in order to further their own careers and ideas. How much longer before saying "I want a country for my people and my people alone" isn't shouted down?

dyed blond conservative woman #40845…

There's no scenario where we win and Israel continues to exist, and the people who that argument's supposed to target (a declining demographic) are never going to be won over.

It's autism that borders on Talmudism and will never work.

>>>/trs/

All I can find is Scott Roberts' response.

Time isn't on our side. To that point I think we may have bought some time with Trump, he's cucking on a lot, but deportations are up and the DOJ isn't totally pozzed. Europe is in dire straits and Canada will lose its White majority by 2030 if current trends persist. If we aren't in power in 10 years things will go past the point of no return.

We have a little bit of time to plan, tops 5 years, and planning is of critical importance. If we can determine our goals, both long term and short term prior to STHF then we can have a better chance of achieving any of those goals. Right now we need to plan, convert, and neutralize. Plan for the future, convert new followers, and neutralize opposition. Neutralizing opposition can be as simple as persuading a vexatious liberal that he should stay home instead of joining Antifa.

The flash points are in France, Canada by the end of the 2020s, and parts of the US. The problem is getting too large for people to ignore. We can't plan forever, but we can't go out half-cocked either.

Yeah, it's not perfect but what other options are there. Rockwell was a far better National Socialist voice than any we have today, and yet he couldn't gain enough traction in an America that would be considered a utopia by today's standards.

I have explained that to a few people and I found it effective.

It's easier to persuade people that we need a country of our own than it is to tell them to slaughter desert tribesmen thousands of miles away. It sounds implausible.

Hell is for ever!

If you visit the parts of the US that are over 90% White you will find very little racism. They don't have enough redpilling experiences so they experience diversity as an abstraction. When your side of the boat is dry it can be hard to understand the ship is sinking.

Truth be told by the 1960s the US had already entered the age of decadence it's in now. Read Sir John Glubb's "Fate of Empires" for more. We are certainly at the end of the current American system. The question is whether we will be reborn like the Roman Empire out of the fallen republic or fade into the tapestry like Britain.

Gavin McInnes, (((Faith Goldy))), and Lauren Southern are holding the official "replacement" speech but Gavin said Anne will definitely be showing up so take that for what you will.

You do get that the average normie doesn't give a fuck about statistics, history, or anything else, right?

There have been studies done that demonstrate that when people are presented facts that go against their beliefs, that they manage to feel even STRONGER about their beliefs despite evidence to the contrary.

Spencer does bring up racial demographics, history, and statistics in other contexts. But when giving a speech to a normie crowd, he's honestly taking the best route. He's giving them a feeling. He's telling them, "You are white. You are unique. You occupy a special place in this universe, and you should resist being replaced." He's trying to give them permission to identify as white.

Honestly, it's a strategy that makes sense to me. I never gave a shit about demographics or history or anything until I began to think of myself as part of a group of people with an ancestral homeland in Europe. I distinctly remember looking in the mirror 5 years ago and thinking, "Jesus, there is no one else in this god awful college who looks scandinavian." After acknowledging my difference, I was able to appreciate who I was.

We aren't getting a country of our own until the jewish problem is solved. Why not use Israel, which is already becoming more and more hated, to expose the jewish enemy, instead of legitimizing it because of autism and "muh principled nationalism"?

I think it works in two ways.

Do you think Spencer's speeches are going to win any "normies" over? Have you even watched one?

The mind of a Liberal is finely honed to the art of rationalizing. When I was bluepilled I could recite the finest horseshit with confidence. You understand that it's stupid, but [insert buzzword] and you're a bad person if you disagree.

I don't think the two are wholly mutually exclusive. We can want to attain an ethnostate, like they have, and still criticize their foreign policy and culture. The point being yes we both want nationalism, part of our nationalism will be getting rid of their influence from our country. Making AIPAC register under FARA, banning dual citizens from holding office, teaching anything besides postmodern garbage, banning usury, etc are all tactics of breaking their power short of slaughter. We can be creative and we must be. Planning is important, but plans have to be flexible.

The biggest thing they do is that he gets pilloried in the press as the next David Duke and a few curious people listen to him. The real redpill is that he isn't terribly exciting. That's the point. Normies hear him and even if they disagree they don't recoil in terror once they finally hear him.

His biggest skill though is organizing. He can get a lot of legit people to attend one place at one time. I actually think he should focus on that more. His outreach to Duke and Anglin for example is doing a good deal to unite disparate factions. This occurred with little fanfare, but maintaining a bridge between them and the softer politically, but scientifically sharp, AmRen crowd will bear fruit going forward.

IMO NPI should focus on political and cultural action. AmRen should focus on scientific research, reports, and statistics. That way they could operate complimentary shops without contradicting each other.

I have. And I do think many normie Trump Republicans will come over to our side because of Spencer. Or at least be emboldened in their feelings. I think the biggest step he's taken is breaking the taboo of talking about white identity. I honestly feel that people seeing a man in the flesh talk about such things will unleash their own feelings.

I really wonder how many people will sit through his speech and never clap but silently agree.

Man.. You want to talk about reciting horseshit? In 8th grade I read Guns Germs and Steel. I thought I was pretty clever when race came up. I was a fucking anti-white zombie.

Fucking "Guns, Germs, and Steel" aka how to cherry pick to avoid discussing racial differences ever. It's actually a pretty sad reflection of our society that those explanations are considered valid.

I have met young Republicans who are as culturally progressive as any liberal. Social construct this, privilege checking that. It gets depressing sometimes.

that is clearly an FBI

That's cute, Simonson. Nice shirt, Did you get your children a few too since you're such a traditionalist conservative christian woman?

Fuck that peroxide jew.

You forgot that while in Alabama when pressed he pushed that Southern identity does not exist, pushed for a ban on football without really explaining why, and said we do not have a jewish problem

yes you do.

well everyone knows him now so why keep up the faggy appearance

You mean shitfaced bestgoys, fuck them

i am the producer of this show yes

Sadly, I don't think any of them would know what that sound even is.
They'd just stand there looking like (bigger) idiots.

Alex Linder. People just call him an angry asshole.
Von Bluvens. People just…. don't call him anymore. *plays smallest violin*

Well, it's not like need to pick one or the other
Looking at Wilhelm Riehl's beliefs you'd think he was a scrawny herb-puffing hippie, and his writing can be somewhat flowery, but when he encountered a luddite he beat him and threw him out the window of his classroom on the third floor. wacky radical 18th century ecologists are just my thing. They react to deforestation proponents like we do to racemixing

Perhaps if we referred to the potted kind.

Basically the "Putin Ploy"
Gotta love them RT gals.

The antifats can actually help with that a little. Remember that their Columbian Drug Lords tell them all the time Israel is a 'nazi nation'
the less hotheaded ones can be fed into that they'll spread during their "Free Palestine" rallies unaware it's assisting.
Might also do well to remind newfag antifa of "bulldozerbabe" Rachel Corrie.

Specialisation confirmed!

Also as far as Vdare goes I liked Sailer's writeup on Nikki Giovanni during VTech, they should do more things like that, "officially exposing" these libtard professors, and maybe even offer some kinna reward program for info sent in by students about SJ BS lectures or course materials to expose the normies to so they'll flip out like with commie core.

Oh, no! Don't compare me to Mozlems, do anything else to me but that!!

Good.
But aren't producers usually….you know

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/857357547153612800

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/857427742421393412

into the trash it goes

During the Million Womyn's March there were reports that leftists from Canada were getting turned back. I wonder if this is still happening, or if they got cucked like Customs agents at airports.

Yeah cuz Jews really benefit from a White Nationalist movement kike. Besides we need somewhere to ship them. He's appealing to normies.

If i never see this dweeb's face again it won't be soon enough

Gavin is one of the few from that quasi group that I just can't stand. In fact he is the only one. I just find him to be completely unconvincing, rarely prepared during interviews, fifth rate in terms of research release and not willing to actually go the extra mile to assure correct information is both discovered and released to his audience. In my eyes he is just a dude looking to make a paycheck by scouring sites with actually researched material which he takes, changes the words around and then spouts.

Still, I am glad he is doing his thing as the information needs to get out but he could do much better and just comes off as super lazy.

Haven't you been reading Holla Forums recently?

It seems like all at once, everyone has decided to disconnect from and disavow any public figure. Everyone is a Jew so you can't support anyone. It's such a coincidence how every single person somewhat sympathetic views to Holla Forums has been targeted by constant attacks in order to discredit them and convince fellow users that they shouldn't have anything to do with the only people making any progress.

I'm sure it's just pure coincidence though.

dibs for lauren southern's pussy

Okay maybe they won't appreciate a dissertation on Wilhelmine Germany read aloud to them, but if you want to instill anything resembling a tribal identity in white people, you need to give them something more than "hey u guyz r tots awesome rnt whytes jus da COOLEST XDDddDD" And contrary to what you might think, there are plenty of leftists who are FAR more well-read than Spencer and won't hesitate to call out his fact-free drivel. Most of them are for sure stupid and uninformed, but that's exactly how Spencer appears when some progtard in the crowd asks him to substantiate his claims, and all he can say is "lol facts are soooo boring k thx bai".

"normies" are dumb, but they're not as unintuitive as you and faggot Spencer seem to think. They can smell bullshit, and he reeks of it.

Show us how it's done faggot.

Oh but of course that'll be glossed over by the idiots saying "oh it's ok hes just a stepping stone he appeals to normies!!!" If he appealed to normies so much, he wouldn't be getting chased off Auburn campus by a mob of white kids wearing sleeveless shirts with their hats on backwards. I encourage everyone to watch that footage so it impresses upon them what a weak and impotent figure Spencer looks like. Leftists aren't afraid of him. They openly laugh at him.

Thanks for showing you have no serious rebuttal, and are just indulging your asshurt over someone contradicting you.

Thanks for showing us you have no plan other than sitting on your fat ass.

It deserves the proper sendoff, user

for a quick rundown so you don't need to open that drek, check Joshua Parkinson's review.

goodreads.com/book/show/1842.Guns_Germs_and_Steel

There are some good bits here and there but are mostly stolen from other people, while he wildly misinteprets his own findings.
Like agriculture started because poos-not-in-loos noticed when they dropped seeds in their poop it grew.

There is just so goddamn much wrong in that already and you just opened the fukken book.

Oh geez, I didn't know the qualification for voicing disapproval of faggot Spencer was to give a detailed masterplan for the salvation of the white race. Don't worry, I'll scrounge one out of my portfolio in a bit, but whatever it turns out to be, it won't involve some pompous twerp who's not smart enough to be an intellectual, not tough enough to be a GLR, and not charismatic enough to win over a third-grader.

Grow up.

Personally I don't give two shits about "racist" this or that but I do think he/they handle their business wrong when they could handle it in such a way that both gets their point across and doesn't give the left an excuse to use against them. I mean all he really did was allow the left to first create some stupid hysteria based on one dudes opinion and then give the morons in black a reason to claim everyone is a Nazi.

Racism.. well no… the use of the word and accusation are nothing more than a tool to be used by that group and he walked right into it by the way he presented his stances. He could have very easily done it a different way which was both honest but at the same time didn't give them a means to discredit or bring poor attention to him/them. That is where history comes into play and the smart use of factual history (not statistics as that bores people to death) and information to extend narrative.

That's why i told you to show us how it's done. We need good speakers and to get our movement out of the shadows.

Iron Ann, it seems your resolve is a bit on the tin sheet side of things.

why do faggots always bring this up? Literally PR for the sake getting more supporters, despite that suppporters is a freaking jews. Fucking kill yourself and your "based jews" narrative

You stupid fuck he's fighting for an Ethnostate. Jews are getting the boot. Let me guess you'd tell the normies that you're gonna butcher all of them haha? Great PR. Hitler was able to convert most his people you know. Having public speakers is a good step.

Damn that's one ugly Jew.

are you comparing Hitler to faggot ass Dicky Spencer? You should get banned purely for that heresy

It's pretty clear i didn't kike. You must be triggered after not making any good points.

One of the key points he makes is that an actual people are never truly submerged into the Empire. The peoples that make up the Empire will suddenly be themselves again even if the Empire supposedly got rid of all of their notions as a people. No matter what happens, no matter how any of this goes, Dixie will reign independent once more.
THE GOLDEN CIRCLE RISES!

Damage control now? Peoples like Hitler not just because he's a good speaker, it's the message of his speech. In Hitler's Germany, implicit Dicky would get his ass shot by the firing squad for promoting degeneracy

Lemme tell you smthg friend, I'm Eastern Orthodox, and there's no goodies for jews, they are the enemy of the Lord.

DO THEY HAVE PICTURES OF HER?
Dammit Ann.
They better not be of that variety.

Whos to say the next Hitler doesn't come out of all this? No i don't think Richards got what it takes haha but i support what he's doing.

It's still happening though lol

"Anne is cucking out!"

Would you still do it if you were her? Without insurance, security or a venue? Thought so. -)

The leader of Fourth Reich will be born out of a Night of the Long Knives just as it has always been dating back to before Germanics even ruled Germany.

Will you be thinking about the cost of a lawyer when you get into a fight with Antifa?

And I do not, what he's basically doing is pushing the "Dems are the real racist" crap

If you don't explicitly state that you will murder Jewish children as your public political platform you're controlled opposition and a shill.

That's why us true intellectuals have great leaders for our movement that further the cause… Like… David Duke and all those guys in prison.

Get out, shill.

I think you're a shill.

Can't afford to wait any longer. Look at this shit!

It aint racist, its a tradition … until you have the intellectual capacity to make the distinction, well, 2018.

Yes they absolutely do when those people blindly run out to die fighting the MUSLIMS for the benefit of said Zionist Kikes. For whom your DEATH is not enough, no these very same Zionists will rape and pillage your country even as you throw your lives away for them. There is no worse "ally" to be found than a Zionist.

If the West stopped supporting the Zionist Kikes, suddenly all of the problems in the Middle East of the past 50 years would've never happened, the world would be a better place undoubtedly.

I'm not even from the South. David Dukes gonna end up having a heart attack over this shit!

Jeez

Either start holding the consistently contrarian opinions this board holds or get out of our safe space

We only support public speakers that say they want to kill every non-white. Don't like that? Then go be a shill somewhere else.

So what if we never make any progress? At least we won't support SHILLS

he never said that you nefarious asswipe

Who cares about about that! These niggers are fucking up our monuments!

YOU GODDAM AMPHIBIAN IT'S NOT ABOUT NIGGERS, IT'S ABOUT THE FUCKING JEWS

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU FKING LIAR

Can you not gas niggers? You sound like an SJW boy.

I SOUND LIKE I WANNA ~NO

SPLIT , ALREADY WHOEVER WATCHES GOT THE POINT

Seemed fitting cause someone needs to die for this and Dukes been trying to defend those monuments.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?
JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE ALREADY

Why is anyone surprised by this?

SPLIT

Fuck off you little SJW faggot. You sound like a bitch.

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU FUCKING MOSQUITO

LET'S SEE WHAT YOU DID ,
SO SOME JEWS SPRAYPAINT A MONUMENT

HE GOT NO PROBLEM WITH NIGGERS, IT'S THE JEWS SO I TELL YOU ABOUT IT

SO GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE YOU FUCKING JEW , SPLIT LIKE A BANANA , BECOME CREMATORIUM SMOKE

(HEY HEY NO JEW PROBLEM ANYMORE ^^)

Better shape up boy or niggers are getting the gas.

Neither of you is from Holla Forums.

WE GOT A GLIMPSE OF WHAT YOU THINK, WHAT WAS THAT, YOUR PREVIOUS IMAGE SHOWS POL AS OVERWEIGHT BABIES ? AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU'RE ONE OF US ?

GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE

IF YOU GOT THE WRONG VIBE THEN YOU JUST TICKLING MY BALLS.

you niggers wish she was a coal burner

kys

This.

If autism like this post doesn't reek of "Hello, my fellow Nahtzees", I don't know what does.

Take your faggot fight somewhere else, like wherever the fuck you both came from. You're both going first on DOTR with the other shills, race traitors and other disgraces (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're both white, which I suspect is not true)

YOU SUSPECTED WRONG, INSTEAD OF TELL US TO BOTH LEAVE REVIEW THE MATERIAL, AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER JUDGEMENT

FAGGOT FIGHT IS YOU

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO BAN ME , THE PROBLEM WITH ALL OF YOU IS THAT YOU DONT OBSERVE TRAJECTORIES WHEN JEW SHILLS POST

It is on her wikipedia page even you silly fuck.

Whatever the guys a nigger and he don't even sound American. All i did was post a Duke meme.

But user hasnt anyone told you CAPS r crewz Kontrol 4 kewl?

LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE

LIKE YOU HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT , JUST GO BACK TO YOUR SANDBOX DAMNED SUBVERSIVE KIKE

a kike? usually but we all lucked out this time

She's pals with one but never dated.
Kek

Leddit detected

So anti-fa have now managed to stop a gay man and a transexual woman from being able to speak their mind and opinions. How can they think that this isn't utterly hypocritical to their usual message of "minorities have opinions too!" and "we should hear minority voices!"?

Stop using all caps if you don't want people to think you're a nigger.

I would actually say that there is a third thing here, and that is being trained to think. Just being intelligent is really just your IQ, your ability to quickly learn use patterns and apply things in new ways.
By calling him just well-read you're more or less saying that not much original comes out of his mouth. That's also not the same thing.

Honestly this. Did anyone watch the latest roast? Can't remember the actual celebrity though. They trashed her more than the roastee himself and then set her up to look very bad when she went up. She should have NEVER agreed to that show. She must have thought the ugly kikes running it would have given her a proper platform. Nope. I don't blame her for being overly cautious. She did try somewhat. Fuck the kike run MSM and that ugly fuck Jeff Ross. His face doesn't even look human.

Why does everyone always overlook the long nosed hunch back in the room when we talk about this "totally a goy" fella if Holla Forums can't agree on anything else let the one goddamn piece of common ground be "with Jews you lose" that's it
THERE CAN BE NO EXCEPTION TO THIS

Does the FBI not know 5 minutes with a razor blade and it's gone?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL