Let's talk about how shitty Twitch is and how their moderation is filled with mouth-breathing mongoloids

Let's talk about how shitty Twitch is and how their moderation is filled with mouth-breathing mongoloids.

Let's not and just use alternatives like h*tb*x if for some reason you crave livestreaming.

yet they don't do anything about shit like this

Durr, tits give viewers.
But beware if you display tits and don't have viewers
l
m
o
a

Isn't Kaceytron a troll?

Dick move tbh

What is so offensive about Night Trap that they had to ban someone over it though? Its G-rated practically with so little blood or boobs.

does anyone have the edits of the art for that game?

Are there even streamers worth watching? I feel like it's designed for lonely teens and pre-teens who like to pretend they're hanging out with a friend.

when did this happen?

Streamers and everyone who watches them are cancer though

I love these names.

Like an hour ago over Night Trap.

I knew that The Best Gamers got banned from Hitbox for streaming a pirated version of Mighty Number 9, but I didn't know they got banned from Twitch. That's really a shame, I loved their streams.

>muh I R O N I C Camwhoring

rip in pepperoni

They actually didn't get banned from Hitbox, the reason they couldn't stream was due to Hitbox just being shit.

doesn't hitbox close your stream after 3 hours or something?

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact she has her tits on display

I know what I'm streaming on my Twitch channel

Is it your butt?

How did you even find this thread without looking at the OP?

Also, on the subject of Twitch, how is brote so fucking bad at video games?

Why would they ban tits that bring in viewers. Think, user.

Did one of the mods mistake it for a movie, like that one time with MGS4?

True.

How can someone work for a video game streaming site and know so little about video games?

The same way they can work at a video game review sites and even write stories for video games, dick sucking and nepotism.

No.