Need an edgy cs go weapon name

Edgiest name for my CS-GO M4A4? I only have 20 characters so neither "The Pulse Nightclub Experience" or "The Sandy Hook Experience" would fit, sadly.

Needs to be either my M4 or AK cause that's the only shit people will pick up. Any other CS GO guns been used in mass shootings? Preferably with shorter names….

Check em'

How about "OP is a faggot"

Omar Mateen Jr.

literal ABC agent trying to start shit

fuck off

"The Columbine Special"

ABC?

They used some kind of shotgun and a tec9 though. I might do "The Columbine Special" for my my Tec9 if I don't get any other ideas. I'd prefer it for a rifle though.

Hes saying you're FBI or CIA, which is retarded, because those guys don't have time to arrest someone for making a joke on the internet about a shooting that happened. I think he might have the autism.

Okay I'm trying to decide between this and "Columbine Special" for my Tec9

Can't decide because I don't really see people picking up tec9s much in Comp matches, and I want people to comment on it and get triggered cause im a filthy attetion whore (why else buy an edgy nametag) so I want to maximize it's visibility.

Yeah that is retarded. The cops won't do shit unless you start saying you're going to do a shooting, which I'm not, I just want to make fun out of one because I'm a huge cunt whose going to hell anyway.

To clarify, I mean M4 named Omar Mateen Jr and a Tec9 named the Columbine Special

I remember you, you've tried this before.

No one cared then, and no one cares now.

Do you know who'll actually, honestly give a shit about your lolsoedgy gun names once you go through with this? absolutely no one.

Take your shitty skinner box experience and fuck off.

49/0/1 KDR de_pulse

lol like 9 other people cared enough to comment, fuck off faggot. you're just mad because I have a shitton of money I can waste on a retarded nametag in a video game and still have enough money to pay to fuck your mom

Ok.
How about "CS:GO is a shit game"

how is it a shit game?

Sneaky, nobody would get it though

Actually they probably won't do shit no matter what. Remember that negro that exclusively shot white Christian students at his school in late 2015, or was it early 2016? I don't remember but it wasn't long ago. He said on 4chan he was going to do it, and the cops did nothing.

They're actually probably ordered not to intervene, because the more shootings happen, the more excuses Obongo has to disarm the people.

"49-1 KD IRL"

I know. It's clever as hell but I don't think anyone would get it. It needs to be obvious, like a reference to columbine or sandy hook.

The "Experience" is really what's killing most of it. The Sandy Hook Special? I dunno, "Special" works too, I just want something other than "Pulse Nightclub" or "Sandy Hook"

what about "26 little angels" for sandy hook?

ebin

I wouldn't be surprised.

has Holla Forums really fallen to the point that the "name my virtual weapon" cancer is here? I really prayed it wouldn't come to this, but everything dies eventually

We're suffering an influx of redditors

Or just "de_pulse".

I think I'm going to do "de_pulsenightclub" for my m4a4 and "The Columbine Special" for my Tec9

maybe if it's a walking simulator

shit that works

If there's a Walter P22 or a Glock 19 call them
"The Seung-Hui"
Or something.

Okay guys I bought a nametag for my M4 called it "Sandy Hook simulator"

Might buy another for my tec9, any ideas? The Columbine Special doesn't fit by one character and leaving out a space triggers my autism. Ideas? I want something really edgy for the tec9

Why not just Columbine Special

Autism

Just call it what the media calls it. A glock

I like Columbine Special.

The Ultimate Life Form

benis

Coldsteel the Hedgegun

Sonicfags pls go.

"i give weapons add"

Sage this is a new low

Also trips get the fuck out please