TRUMP (possibly) TO CUT FUNDING FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT

archive.is/Nw1Jd
Has Trump finally given feminism the shaft?
File unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/857191681527083008/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He won't.

But fuck, I'll throw a party if he does.

Sorry for the bad OP; I got a bit too exited.
I'll greentext the important bits

The rest are just quotes from people who are buttblasted about this

“Congress must stand against this reckless move to walk away from one of America’s proudest and smartest investments.

Good. The USA shouldn't engage in cultural imperialism.

Still if its true, thats billions in funding that goes straight to cultural Marxist institutions all over the world. Good shit. Is this why ivanka went full retard today, so that the lugenpresse focuses on that instead of this?

Or is he doing this BECAUSE Ivanka went full retard?

Hope they are still passing around slightly different documents so they can find these traitorous leakers.

BUT TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY IVANKA
HOW WILL MY SHILL NARRATIVE EVER SURVIVE

If dubs it's not fake news.

Motherfucking checked

Fuck off already. You guys are just a nuisance at this point.

hi shareblue.

Phew, evaded!

lol

nice shoop you could at least post the original

Finaly some good news, after the "we need more refugees dadyyy", this is a very welcome change, diminish government spending by a lot, and by side effect disempower modern "womyns" of their unearned priviledges.

So today's (((narrative))) is something about Ivanka? What'd the msm say that the alt-right bit into this time?

Why anyone thought democracy would work I have no idea, even if Trump was the next hitler he would/is still being made impotent by leftist judges.

She has two tweets with the same pic you fucking retarded nigger, scroll down more.

(You)

You fags are such failures.

How am i being dense exactly?

And yet another lame sticky devolves into shit less than 20 posts in.

Stay on topic.

Read the whole comment before replying!!

AS MORE WEALTH AND INDEPENDENCE COMES TO WOMEN WORLDWIDE, EVEN THOSE NIGGER WOMEN WILL REJECT MOST OF THE MEN THAT BROWSE Holla Forums BECAUSE THEY WILL BE FOCUSED ON CHAD.

It's a soon to be woman's world… and of the men they accept.

Women do it all the time, they only care about chads… they even discriminate to their own children.

I just got home from a nice day out on the swamp… And I get to come home to see the shills being blown the fuck out on like 5 different fronts. And all they can respond with is utter asshurt. You think theyd cut their losses and beg for forgiveness but no.. they keep doing it. Sometimes I wonder if they think every shill company eventually being doxed and the employees being put at the top of the list is a bluff.

SOGGY KNEES

"Baby, I let you marry that kike but if you're going to go full on JAP like those legbeards, you're getting a spanking!"

Trump is very good at the 'massage you with one hand while punching you with the other'. I know he had to have learned this from the Jews around him in NYC. They also do the 'cry while stabbing you' tactic. Hard to see through the fog if you aren't familiar with it.

This. After everything else he's done, I'm not doubting anything anymore. Unless I see him actually enact something that causes concern, I see no reason to just let the man keep doing what he does.

what?

I'll never forget when he called out the neocons for 9/11. Thats was the point where I knew the kikes couldn't really be backing him. If he goes through with the new investigation it'll be a shoah for real.

I'd rather he does tax shit first, gets the wall going, and then opens up the investigation. Unless he manages to get wartime powers from the shit with NK, use it to purge every single kike in the government, and then just go full blast.

Patience is key, I can't wait to look back in a year and see everything thats happened.

Absolutely patience is key. That's what I keep trying to tell the newfags that actually aren't with shareblue. I'm tired of the bitching because the wall's not done after 100 days.

(heil'd)
I know most of it's from the discord niggers, but part of me thinks there's some genuine refugees from cuckchan that would like discussion, but are too used to the bad habits cuckchan gives you.

you know that shit is going to get banned, right?

or it's going to PURPOSEFULLY be an inferior product (by law or silent agreement)

They're raiding hard right now with the ivanka threads. Look at the mod logs, it's a shillstorm of epic proportions.

What are they mad about now? The tax reforms, or the fact Cruz is proposing we fund the wall with cartel funds from raids?

ivanka made some retarded statements about rapefugees so obviously it's the end of the world and we're going to let in a gorillion syrians.

Link?

So fucking what? Either Trump's allowing it as a distraction, or she's operating on her own and won't get anywhere anyways.

Its pretty obvious she's there as muh women PR. She's been an excellent baffle too, the media loves getting distracted by her.

phone posting like a faggot, otherwise I'd link. It was during one of the primary debates, he straight up called bush Jr a failure

This is what I shall call her from now on lel

==What rights do they still not have?== I'm trying to wrap my head around what "Women's Rights even means, & I'm drawing a Blank.

The right to wield the distributor of the human race.

Nice.

The right to straight up steal all a man's money without legal repercussions.

This is actually incredibly progressive. It will create a ton of trans men once women can't vote. One race one gender. God bless

>mfw I was the one that started it all

it's always been short for (((women's))) rights to fuck men over, and screw with the male female dynamic. as the vast majority of women today are just shitty versions of men with an inferiority complex. thats all feminism has ever been.

twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/857191681527083008/video/1
This is the entire quote they're sperging about.

no

I hope he does.

YES YES YES YES YES NO MORE MONEY FOR KIKEY FOREIGN POLICY YESSSSSSSSS

WTF I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR HITLER. I'M A CRUZMISSILE NOW. WHY DIDN'T WE VOTE FOR HILLARY. I'M TOTALLY NOT A HISTRIONIC SHAREBLUE KIKE.

I can't find the video link right now but just read this image
You can use the date of the post to try and find the correct debate. I'd do it for you but real life calls.

He's cutting a bunch of foreign aid completely for dozens of countries, which we should've done long ago. This is only a small part of it. Liberals will be completely buttblasted that the taxpayers aren't paying for some nig in Nigeria to support her 15 children so they don't starve because they were living off US gibs

Cut all of that bullshit. Eventually we need to cut it for Israel too but this budget needs to get past republicans in congress who are funded by AIPAC so I can see why he probably won't touch that

Take what you can get

90% of human attraction and attachment is eye contact and body language based.
I can literally walk down the street and pick up chicks because my primary research field is human body language and interaction due to my extreme autism I wouldn't be able to interact with normalfags without having a advantage.
I appear completely normal in my interactions with people, my friends, my wife and my 3 kids.
However there is never a moment when despite my personal successes in life, the white race is in danger and the Jews are at fault.
My autism will not let me rest until every last kike is exterminated and every nigger is enslaved!

Trump isn't retarded. Idk why people keep falling for shareblue tactics

He trusts ivanka but he makes up his own mind and tells her "no". If he wasn't able to do that he'd be a liberal since that's what she pretty much is.

Ivanka is de facto First Lady. Nothing more nothing less. The real men are the ones making policy that matters

Don't believe anything the media says about anything going on in the White House. One of trumps inner circle guys went on fox and said they watch that shit and laugh because it's just so wrong

The Supreme Court is conservative lean though. Those leftist judges are overturned 80% of the time. Congress can vote to break up their court or even impeach those judges for not doing their jobs or trying to legislate from the bench. They have the power to do so. A judges only job is to decide if something follows the law. When you make stuff up to suit your political agenda then you're legislating and violating the system of checks and balances set in place. That's the soul territory of the legislature to do. Not them.

Those appeals need to be done ASAP so they can overturn those bullshit rulings

The judges wil either simmer down to keep their jobs or they'll get impeached

Typical lügenpresse article.

You better not be fucking with me user.

Media matters (what shareblue is part of) has went too far. They're trying to character assassinate conservative pundits. Even neo con shit heads most of us dislike like oreilley are targeted. Media matters is the group that led that whole thing.

We absolutely need to dox them and then go a step further and character assassinate the fuck out of them. Find all their dirty secrets and spread them around to their friends, and family

Office of Global Women’s Issues sounds like it should be axed.

Until the shills start eating bullets, they'll keep at it.

kys

why would you want them anywhere near you

I am an autistic sociopath and all the Jews must die.
If you met me you would never know I hated Jews or had crippling autism because I have will to power.

Death to Israel.

Or kill them/back to Africa/sterilization
IDC as long as they are no longer a threat.

Trump says theyre going to keep paying obamacare subsidies.

h ttp://t hehill.com/policy/healthcare/330715-wh-to-dems-well-continue-paying-obamacare-subsidies

Also, it's anhero you newfag

S C H L O N G E D
C
H
L
O
N
G
E
D

Pay attention user. Equality my ass.

That feeling when pretty much everyone you meet says you're a calm and nice guy, but deep down inside you want to genocide an entire race of people. Feels good, in a sadistically amusing way.

I fucking love this man.

The election is over numbnuts.

Tell the shills, not me.

Kek, if that's the reason he truly knows how to give a good slap.

Embed related.

I've actually never even thought this approach, perhaps the absolute madman wants the war just to win emergency powers.

Any more of this Punished Trump theory? I've never heard it before but it fits with what I know about him already.

Keep your eyes peeled for another (((march))) to oppose this, maybe they'll wear the pig hats again

It will make no difference in the end, but it will be entertaining

Criminally underrated post. Well done.

So how exactly does cutting funding to this work?

What are some "Women's Rights" that we fund?

TL;DR Trump ran for president to get revenge on the kikes for pulling 9/11 and killing his friends.

I think birth control is one of them.

pls no we have a whole thread full of this shit

for some reason i think melania has much more real influence over trump than ivanka. tbh barron probably has more net positive influence over trump since ivanka seems like more of a figurehead for muh PR and is therefore mostly just a tool of trump

When's the anime funding coming?

Except Israel.

So, when do we get to see that spectacular episode air? We're already in the Ted Cruz redemption arc.

Who?

Where did this retarded meme originate from?

Oh well. Should have voted Hillary.

i keep hoping spicer will announce something soon.

>CUT FUNDING FOR WOMEN'S RIGHTS FROM THE STATE DEPARTMENT

…how do you cut funding to a right?

Why the fuck is Israel even allowed to have a lobby? Much less one of the largest lobbies in our government. Isn't there some law that says foreign powers can't fucking lobby in our government?

Where's this from? I'd sage my post, but it's a sticky.

Non burger but i believe ive seen something posted here that basically says exactly that.

You reduce her allowance.

Are you me, user?

Didn't someone from Holla ForumsFuck that redheaded twat on the bottom left?

That's big red. You sure it was her?

you'd think they'd have more self-respect

This is exactly me. Every single person describes me as calm and nice as well. That's how I come off to everyone I ever meet. Yet every single day I'm thinking about wiping out like 98% of the world's population; all the shitskins, jews, degenerates, defectives, etc. until only healthy normal white people are left.

OP here
I can't figure out why this was stickied
and then unstickied lol

All this money accomplishes is making Jews that run these programs rich. More rich people welfare.

Because you didn't get the joke of course.