BASED BOARS

==ABSOLUTELY HARAM=

TL;DR ISIS JUST GOT BTFO BY STAMPEDING BOARS AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO AMBUSH LOCALS. 3 DEAD.

“We know that a massacre took place in Hawija district through our sources," al-Assi told the Times. "This will not be ISIS’s last massacre against citizens."

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/25/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/100876844/
archive.is/A084x

What the fuck. Second pic was supposed to be this

bump. Sorry for the shitty OP.

if you dont have a boar in your family coat of arms, are you even white?

It may well be that the white man shall have to stop eating pork; not because swine are unclean, but because the pig is a creature worthy of our admiration, respect and friendship. Let us march forth with our bacony brethren and remove kebab together!

Who knew ISIS were actually Anglos this entire time?

more like absolutely ham

It's actually fake news OP.

Yeah, no shit. They're hogs, not fucking bison.

anyone have the nationalist boar flag that drawfags here made?

You are BOARing me with your puns, carlos

A hog can easily kill you user, don't underestimate those things. Still, it's been confirmed by several news websites that have since presented their excuses.

This.
The cross-guard in pic related exists for a reason.

We used to hunt them with knives and 1911s. My father was a crazy bastard.

Pro tip: Pigs can't fly nor can they climb trees.

You are pretty jewish for having that, user

non-christcuck, just know about juden's anti-christ obsession.

A hog could kill you, but a herd of hogs stampeding a group of men? That's not how hogs work.

wild boars are a plague and will decimate any environment they come in contact with

I'm going to need an unedited version of that last pic…for research purposes.

underrated reply tbh

This.
I mean, good for them for killing muslims but seriously, boars aren't anyone's friend.
Here in italy the fucking boars attacked locals, which most often resulted in bad wounds and dogs being killed while defending their owners.

Just for any user who still doesn't understand exactly how brutal boars are - the cross guard on the spear isn't for if you miss. It's for when you hit. Boars were known to work their way up a spear, impaling themselves further to get to and
gore the unlucky sod holding the spear.

Even with a boar spear, you'll still have to hold on for dear life.

Fun historical context. Back in the days of zoroastrian persia, the boar was the symbol of valor in war and was highly respected. Persia fell to muslim invasion ~651. Now 1400 years later, Persia got its revenge. Praise Kek.

BASED

Wild boars are far nastier than bisons.

PRAISED BE KEK

Does their schizophrenic cult ban them from heaven if they get killed by a pig? If so, why aren't we just unleashing hordes of these assholes on kebab camps?

If they were in the midst of jihad, probably not. They have all kinds of rules to forgive shit when you are murdering in the name of the pedo pig fucker.

Come to think of it, making rules exempting themselves and justifications is a semitic trait.

Ooh, there go those 72 virgins.

Second pic says it all.
Kike diversion operation.

I posted the pic by mistake.

Always had it, user.

HOW SOON UNTIL PIGS ARE THE NEW MEAT AND MASCOT OF THE ALT-RIGHT? WILL THE PIG BE A NEW SYMBOL OF WHITE NATIONALISM?

SEAN CAN YOU CATEGORICALLY DENY THAT BOARS ARE NOT SYMBOLS OF THE NEW ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT, YOU FUCKING GOY

lel

do u even imagesearch?