Good DS games

tell me what's good so i can emulate some fun and try to not kill myself

preferably something without TWEWY-style combat because it doesn't feel right on a mouse

EO2, Etrian Odyssey 3.
Rune Factory 3
7th dragon.

Those are all good easy to pick up games.

Ghost Trick
Radiant Historia
Hotel Dusk
Advance Wars days of ruin
Final fantasy tactics advance 2

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Didn't we have a wiki for these type of questions?

Latest version of this.

As for my recs:
Ghost Trick
Dragon Quest V
Radiant Historia
Bangai-O Spirits
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

if you got a phone or tablet get a ds emulator for that, then get a cheap usb controller and one of these (USB On The Go) and bam you have a controller and touch screen to play DS games

Yo, dark spire, nigga. I can't believe the recommendation images haven't included it.

It's an old-school dungeon crawler similar to wizardry, where there is a single static dungeon (the dark spire) that you journey in and out of, completing various quests. There's a pretty big emphasis on exploration and puzzle/riddle solving, and juggling these things while fending off monsters/burning though supplies is really suspenseful and fun. You can remove the element of tension by grinding like an autist, though.

Other than ghost trick it's my favourite game on the ds, couldn't recommend it enough.

Happy emulating, user.

All the Castlevanias on the DS are top notch.

I've been wondering for a while why this list has Echoes of Time in it but not Ring of Fates

I know there's another DS emulator (DraStic) that everyone hails as the king of DS emulators, but is it really that much better than NDS boy?
People told me "any phone released in the past three years can do it" but my phone isn't a bad model (Asus Zenfone 2 Laser) yet I can't run Pokeymanz for shit.

My PSP broke and I figured it was time to upgrade to something that could play music, videos, and browse the web better than my old PSP ever could.

drastic runs better on mobile than desmume runs on pc

With this ever get another sequel. I need more fish net tiddies.

You were browsing the web using the PSP in the current year?

Dear god user, you must have the patience of a saint

Desperate times, desperate measures.

I mean, how is that even possible? What sites were you browsing? The browser's so old, the hardware so weak that nothing modern should work on it.

Boorus for emergency hentai, text-only forums for time killing.

In revamping it, I carried over what was their originally for the most part. The last update the original one saw (prior to 2009) had Echoes of Time but not Ring of Fates on; not sure, but maybe Rind of Fates wasn't out yet at that time.

If you want it added, I'm willing to if you or someone else can drop a brief description of it and what makes it worthwhile.

Does Dark Spire seem worth tossing on the chart?

Just like learn nip.

They were the first results for each and there wasnt a higher res one for Blaze Drive ANYWHERE to be found. If you care so much use fucking google to reverse search em.

desmume runs like shit though

You're supposed to make me feel intrested about the games you're recommending, if you're going to post these kind of images, why even bother?

Drastic is better than pretty much any DS emulator for PC. It's the Dolphin of Android emulators and goes to show that a closed source emulator will always be better than an Open Source one by virtue of the devs putting more effort into it, if only it was ported to PC.

The studio that made it disappeared, so probably not.

Pic related is also good. Do not expect it as another Might and Magic game, since it does its own thing, but its good by itself.

This is the most incredible sentence I have read this month.

Do any of these have an English version?

Most are rather obscure so i don't think so, No.

Guess it's time to learn moon, then.

Aren't there two versions of Cross of Venus? I think I've heard something like that; makes me wonder which one is better.

Yes, Special has extra content but i haven't played it yet.

Yes, Special has extra content but i haven't played that version yet.

FIX YOUR SITE CODEMONKEY

I loved Dark Spire, but I was never able to finish it

Either there's a huge bug in the game, or there was something wrong with my copy, because the game would crash constantly on the 5th floor and i couldn't get through it.

If it was a PNG-24 file the filesize would be even bigger than the limit for posting. While I use jpgs, I try to work with the best image quality while being within the limits for posting (which depending on the image size may require at least some compression; the DS one right now needs to be 90% image quality to be just below filesize limit), and if the images I see people posting of it ever start to look too lossy, I can just run another save-for-web for a fresh one.

Get me the source, i'll try to run them through some png optimization tools

Doesn't really have to be the source, as long as the picture itself is lossless

Shitty VNs are not video games, the only game you posted was Choushoujuu Mecha MG.

Here, a very nice spin off with a quite lighthearted adventure you play as the pokemon.

ROCKET SLIME
Ignore every other game in this thread if you haven't played it. Play Rocket Slime now.