/OURGUY/ PETER COFFIN BTFO'S SOYBOY PAUL WATSON

Top comedian and commentator Peter Coffin absolutely destroys conspiracy nut and known homosexual (((Paul Watson))).
Just end it, Paul.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Peter_Coffin#Self_Promotion_Attempts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he still plowing that doll?

Aut-liters are literally the bottom of the barrel of humanity. Just a bunch of neo-liberals pretending to be conservatives. I don't know why anyone would want to be affiliated with these degenerates.

This guy has over 200,000 subs yet gets less than 2000 views per video.

vegans btfo

Is this guy still trying to pretend his blowup doll is a real woman?

I haven't kept up with Coffin since he all the rage on /cow/ in 2015 and he looks like he's aged 20 years since then. How does that happen?

he doesn't eat enough soy

@09:54
Typical egalitarian cuck. I agree with him on the soy thing but he's still not /ourguy/

OP is a fag.

Definitely low testosterone. That's exactly how an unintelligent woman argues. He's taking a statement made in general about multiple people, and then making specifically about him. Also known as the "tall asian fallacy" "Why aren't there many asian basketball players?" "Because most asians tend to be short." "That's not true! I know of ONE tall asian!" It's statistics dumbass, even if you'd never consumed any soy in your life, that's statistically irrelevant. Besides, all of his opinions are incredibly ignorant and ill-informed. This is the creepy faggot that made a music video about being proud to be beta as fuck -while completely mangling the definition of it- and made up a fake asian girlfriend who he tweeted as claiming to want to fuck him. That's totally separate from the realdoll drama surrounding his "wife" who worst case isn't real in any shape or form and best case is a mentally deranged borderline who has undergone extensive plastic surgery (as her appearance has dramatically changed since he first introduced her.)

What does he think this means? How many are a "statistically significant sample size"?

If the sample is not representative, then obviously the conclusion isn't going to be so either, but if you have actually representative data there are formulas that can tell you the probability of the value being within a certain interval. Has Peter done these calculations? What was his result.

He does however put more faith into the Nagata studies he cites, conducted in Japan – i.e. not representative of white Americans. He also says that the sample size increased from Nagata 2000 to Nagata 2001. It did – from 69 to 70.

I've only read the abstracts, so I might have missed something, but is some of the most dishonest/incompetent shit I've seen in quite a while.

Exactly. Your thoughts, how much you value different arguments, how you react to propositions, what you value, etc., etc. are all controlled by your brain, which is influenced by your biology and hormones. No one, least of all Peter, is some etheral being of pure logic floating above it all as an objective observer.

Stopped at 5 min after writing this, so I might have missed something.

I really wonder what culture he was observing if he somehow arrived at the conclusion that leftism is the way to go.

Impressive. Very nice.

Go away Peter.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Peter_Coffin#Self_Promotion_Attempts

He bought his subs

I think the OP was making an ironic shitpost since from the video it's obvious that Coffin is the one getting BTFO. By a faggot, of all things.

He's such a sad sack of shit that he makes fake accounts to reply, rate and shill his own crap everywhere. The guy has a literal army of sockpuppets

daily reminder.

You can't make this shit up. Soyboys being lefties might be a simple coincidence but seeing how the trend goes all that cringe in the comments and the video itselfs only serves to prove that soyboys are, in fact, actual pussies.

How nostalgic, what happened to his realdoll wife?

Isn't that the guy married to a doll?

I appreciate that alot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message:
This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

this guy knows nothing about what he's talking about. Yes too much testosterone can accelerate male pattern baldness, but not enough testosterone is one of the causes of unnatural hair loss, along with stress, too much estrogen and a hundred other things.
Why do people flock to youtubers to get their opinions when all youtubers do is research through google searching and 30-minutes prep time?

he sounds like Philip DeFranco

Kind of true though. Whiteness is an American concept that comes from the lack of identity caused by mixing every European culture into an amorphous blob. Before America, people were British, French, German. There was no "white".
"We're all the same because we're vaguely the same colour, despite being born oceans apart in some cases". If that's not globalism, I don't know what is.

Amhed spotted and reported for Muhammadanism and ban evasion

Not really, it's more of a general "new world" concept that was adopted by necessity by all of the major colonial powers, because being forced to deal with black slaves/various american indians/ actual pajeet indians meant the adoption of a new caste system.