Games where being racist was right?

I've been fascinated with games that actually try to portray racism in a more morally grey light. I'll use an example.

Back in the 90s there was this game by Chris Roberts (now infamous for Star Citizen) called Wing Commander 3. It had famous actors for it's FMVs like Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell and John Rhys Davis.

The plot is mostly similar to the previous games. The characters are fighting a war with this race of space aliens called the Kilrathi. Which are essentially really big anthropomorphic tigers.

When the game starts the main character is being reassigned to a ship called the TCS Victory and he finds out one of his old war buddies is on the ship. Who was a Kilrathi who defected named "Hobbes". However nobody trusts him to pilot because "no one will fly with a Kilrathi on his wing". The main character asks for him to be restored to the flight roster. This angers someone else on the ship, a female pilot named "Cobra" who hates Hobbes and thinks he'll betray them.

Turns out around 3/4ths through the game, the humans come up with a way to destroy the Kilrathi home planet and basically end the species. And Hobbes murders Cobra and steals her space fighter and flies back to warn them about it. And in a cutscene (that was cut from the final release but can be found on youtube) he reveals that he was actually a sleeper agent the whole time, and was activated by a phrase one of the antagonists says over a broadcast. And that a member of his race would never willingly turn his kind.

This was a really unique plot element to me. It's very rare that being racist was actually the correct viewpoint. Especially in today's climate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_KZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polenlager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potulice_concentration_camp
archive.is/20120801131532/http://www.dac.neu.edu/holocaust/Hitlers_Plans.htm#GERMANIZATION OF POLISH CHILDREN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Kubista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religious_workers_who_died_in_Nazi_concentration_camps
hgs.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/3/387.short
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stripped_Olympic_medals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Growing_antisemitism
sci-hub.cc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Eaglets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Ranks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selbstschutz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fallout 3

that was less morally grey and more the writers being retarded. the ghouls killing everyone in the tower is never portrayed as a bad thing.

Morrowind

Skyrim

Victoria 2.

There is literally no reason to play nice with non-whites, other than the Japanese (who are basically white as far as gameplay mechanics are concerned). And every reason to annex every non-white country you can get away with, use their people as cannon fodder against your white rivals, use their RGOs to fuel your industry, force them to buy your goods and only your goods, collect dat tax money, settle their lands with your own people, etc.

Man I enjoyed that game.

Back to your forum goons, nobody's falling for your D&C tactics.

Its funny you never see posts like these in /tg/ and Holla Forums shitposting threads like "lmao my capeshit" and "elf slave wat do xD" being posted all the time.

Definitely Skyrim

Halo

Basically any 4x and grand strat game.

What was it?

It was just some idiot posting
>>>Holla Forums
for like five pages

Are there any /tg/ games that do this? I swear I remember something like that happening in one.

I'm glad this baiting is getting deleted.

Glad he got banned, this is Holla Forums, not Holla Forums.

Having right-wing views or talking about right-wing things if has to do with video games or having it relate to games means you're from Holla Forums didn't you know.

Dwarf Fortress.

Fuck elves.

OP actually made a good post though.
Shit like:
With a Nazi or Trump image are low effort and seem like fucking false flags.

OP knows his shit though.

I know and I agree you with you, it was bottom-barrel sarcasm.

racism has its basis in actual truth, probably the first two witcher games then?
Knife ears are disgusting terrorists or degenerates in them and have no redeeming qualities like the average muslim

"Hey guys what dragon dildo do you use while you play video games" isn't suddenly something that belongs on Holla Forums just because you shoehorned some tertiary link to video games to mask your off topic raiding.

I'm talking about the amount of fags that say go back to Holla Forums whether it's what said or what OP said.

MMOs are a lot less of a pain in the ass to play if you become a racists prick and just flat out refuse to party with the scrub race. it's usually elves or whatever that game's flavor of midget is.

lets just have a nice thread, ignore the haters

I'm talking about the amount of fags that start talking about politics or the current election and other bullshit that isn't video games.

Too many of those fags these days.

Either way this thread is derailed and no one learns anything.

Yes its infamous for its shittiness.

It's an alpha you double nigger. It's not even halfway finished.

And it never will be. Enjoy your jpegs.

This.
Fuck elves. More so than goblins and clowns

If its been cut from the game is not really in the game user

Im not comfortable with the banning, just tell him to fuck off to Holla Forums. Im tired of those faggots but i dont like the banning for because of certain views.

The fag wasn't Holla Forums he was telling OP to go to Holla Forums.

The problem is that's what causes derails. For everyone who says "go back to Holla Forums" or Holla Forums or whatever, someone else will jump in to defend them.

They never promised the spaceship, just the metaphysical concept of one. You see, the true 10,000,000,000 spaceship is the one in your heart

God bless you user

it was a nigger that hated the catpilot, so i was ok to join the catpilot

We'll see that in about a year, niggers.

Did you back the kickstarter, user?
Sounds like you did

Well fuck, even if I pulled
and fought against the invading humans I wouldn't want to fucking oblierate earth.

Holy shit, an actual Scammed Citizen on 8ch Holla Forums of all places

Wont happen, Roberts keeps adding random shit every other month. The game is gonna be released like 5 years from now.

Reason? in Holla Forums's Holla Forums of all places?

Where exactly was Fallout 2 morally grey?

I know Fallout 1 actually had its morally grey choice cut out of it because they wanted a more black and white ending for Junktown.

okay fam

I don't spam the reddit accusation bullshit like a lot of anons do but you sound just like a redditor.

hue

i wouldnt call it blackmail

New Reno maybe? Leaving a mob family in charge means the city thrives, killing them all leaves the city in ruins.

I sank, I think, $30 into Star Citizen.
I'm too lazy to get it back and kind of like having some skin in this train wreck.

I know.

'persuation', then.

You misunderstand me, I asked because I don't remember that F2 very well.

How the fuck is joining raiders and slavers suppose to be morally grey? Isn't it portrayed as the evil rout?

You use the ships you bought as reaction pictures?

I would agree except the scene was apparently restored in the PS1 port of Wing Commander 3.

Additionally even without that scene it hammers in "the racist was right" even more because then he wasn't programmed to betray you, he just did it out of his own free will.

Wait how does the PS1 version work then. Because a main character betrayal seems like a huge plot point to just throw away.

The deleted scene seems to just be covering the fact that the Lionman was brainwashed, not that he betrayed you.

He won't get any other use out of them

The thing with Wing Commander 3 is it portrays destroying the Kilrathi as literally the only option that won't end the human race.

Wing Commander 3 is actually a unique game because the game has an extended failure state where if you repeatedly fail missions, you get sent on different missions where you have to defend more than you have to attack. Eventually the storyline actually changes, Hobbes doesn't betray you. And the storyline turns from "lets destroy the Kilrathi" to "let's pull out of this sector of space and head back to Earth". Eventually you're literally put into a battle where you have to defend the Earth at the end and if you eject during the fight, you're treated to a final cutscene where you can choose how you're executed. And this was all done via FMV.

Apparently the scene was always intended to be shown but due to a bug it doesn't show in the PC release.

Dragon Age 2. Fuck the Qunari.

This.

A lot of people when the game originally came out actually thought that he betrayed you because you were destroying his species.

You're an idiot.

Fallout 2:
There were more choices, but it was years since I played the game the last time.

when was that implied?

You're a fag.

You use butthurt as a form of reply?

So do you destroy their planet when you win?

I think you might enjoy the Starfire series of books that David Weber and Steve White wrote. It's basically Wing Commander except the cats and humans team up to stop a insectiod hivemind from conquering and eating every planet. The humans even preform an exterminates on a bug planet.

After Hobbes leaves you do a bunch of missions where you decide to assault the planet with your crewmembers and at the very end you have to fight both Hobbes and the leader of the Kilrathi race. Once that's done you finally destroy the planet.

Interestingly enough the subsequent game, Wing Commander 4. Actually deals with the aftermath of this. More specifically civil war breaking out due to the aftermath of the war.

It's one of those video game series where every single game was better than the previous one. I could've written an entire thread on just the 4th game specifically.

Because of course you have such excellent, refined tastes, you let other people decide for you which games are shit and never try anything questionable to form your own opinions. What would be the point? Better to not try any games at all and just read a trusty source like Kotaku to find out the quality of games, and heck, why bother actually playing games at all when you can just watch people play them on youtube, right?

Eet a dick you colossal fucking moron.

the projection is off the charts.

good meme

Read the books first. Especially the short story which was situated in Dol Blathanna. When your only choice becomes to die from hunger or to act like "disgusting terrorists" then you can badmouth Witcher's elves.

hey, don't blame me that your responses are so predictably retarded and overwritten to the point where they're practically formed by a template.

Nigger, DA2 was an objectively bad game.

Did you enjoy SWTOR and ME3 as well, Biocuck faggot?
Does it trigger you that I'm calling a tasteless faggot and insulting your games? This place not like reddit like you were hoping? This projection enoguh for you nigger?

Yes, it was.

Are you enjoying your misdirected tirade?

And think about the circumstances of Geralt's death in the books. He didn't maintain his "neutrality" during a race motivated purge. Do you think he would risk his life to protect "degenerates without redeeming qualities" from being slaughtered?

You misunderstand. The guy who got banned was a Holla Forums cuck spamming "back to Holla Forums" type shit because he got triggered by the subject

Thats kind of bad. Its vols taking sides. And people should say back to Holla Forums, those fags stick their noses in everywhere.

Are you this fucking retarded. The spammer was a leftist, telling OP and everyone here to go to Holla Forums because this topic triggered him.

I called you an idiot for acting like simply playing a bad game was somehow bad. Then you erroneously assumed I liked DA2 because you have the reading comprehension of a kindergartener.

No, people shouldn't say back to Holla Forums, because everything politics related here is also related to games. One bad thing about Holla Forums is, you guys sure are a bunch of whiny faggots who take the leftist side every chance you get - even though Holla Forums was always on your side.

Are you sure it's Holla Forums doing the nose sticking?

Most of the total war games.

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD

WE ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS WASTELAND OF EVERY UNPURE BLOOD

(Yes they are called unpure in-game)

Its like you hate fun

What counts as unpure in Fallout Tactics? Since I remember you could recruit ghouls and super mutants into your party.

This leftist faggotry really exists.

You're only proving that the Witcher was always pozzed. Geralt always takes elfnigger and dwarf side before humans, his own race. He's a total race traitor.

Ghouls, death-claws, and tribes that don't give their young ones to serve in the brotherhood for protection.

Deathclaws, Mutants and Ghouls can be recruited, but they're mostly used for canon fodder, it is obvious that they're pretty much just used for the manpower.

There's a particular quest in which you rescue a town from a "far right anti ghoul human supremacist" group and rescue the mayor, but in the end it turns out that the mayor is just a puppet so the brotherhood can benefit from that town not really giving a shit about ghouls.

He's a mutant and most other humans are afraid of him or hate him, so he hangs out with other weirdos and rejects like non-humans and magic users

You don't arm your most dangerous contenders for the top of the food chain with power armor and teach them tactics. That is just foolish. From a RP standpoint anyway. Super Mutants are balls nasty in FO Tactics.

Super Mutants are dumb as fuck though. They also respect power and by nature like to be told what to do. So having them mutiny isn't that likely.

Just trying to wake you losers up from your time wasting hobby before it's too late :^]

It turns out that the Mutants were taught tactics from an elder brotherhood member who went nuts and joined their side. That's why they're so dangerous.

So it goes to show the MIGHT OF THE PUREBLOODS

Back when Chris Roberts was able to actually make games and attract Hollywood talent.

The way Hobbes even explained it too. Man that's good shit.

Super Mutants made from Wastelanders are dumb as fuck. Super Mutants made using pure-blooded humans are superior to humanity in every single way except for their sterility.

All of them.

They take orders well and are sterile, most them will be gone soon anyway unless bethesda is writing

I know but honestly it's kind of pozzed, the whole story. It doesn't make sense that ALL humans would hate him or fear him just because he's a mutant, he's saved so many damn villages from monsters he would in the real world have been considered a hero despite being a mutant.

Especially considering that in Witcher the elves are a euphemism for negroes (they're literally going WE WUZ KANGZ all the time, 24/7) and the dwarves for jews (they own all the banks in the story, yet simultaneously whine about oppression while counting their shekels), Geralt is the depiction of a race traitor white.

Right. Well I guess you wouldn't want to hire any of the pure-blooded Super Mutants then.

That sounds like Mutie talk, brother.

It only takes a few smart ones to rally the dumb ones.Why risk it?

My brother of steel

They may not breed but they can still kill and enslave you all. If I remember my lore correctly they are some long lived fucks anyway.

Well everyone is a slav so if you want to get technical none of them are white

didnt they do that in the last wing commander game?

It's true, though. A Vaulter-made Supermutie is stronger, faster, more durable, longer-lived, can eat almost anything without ill effects, and is immune to radiation.

Literally the only advantages a human has over them is the fact that most armor is made for itty bitty humans and that they can't reproduce without concentrated FEV.

Not really.

IF I HEAR ANY MORE FANCY TALK ABOUT MUTIES I'M GOING TO STICK MY BOOT DOWN YOUR THROAT, NOW GIVE ME A 100, SOLDIER

But Super Mutants are also ugly as fuck. So if you were a kawaii~ gril who got turned into one you'd probably not be too happy until you realized being bearmode /fit/ is great

Sorry, I don't do freeform roleplaying.

Just feelin' in the shitposting mood.

Aren't Skelligers Celts/Nordics? And joking aside, Slavs are white, they're just from different tribes than us westerners.

geralt is not human and everyone hates him, except his friends.

I always have a mixed team, even the qt deathclaw in late game, those claws do shit damage against robotscan you even have a robot in your team? i cant remember

Nope, Robots are the last enemies in the game, so by the time you defeat them and probably let them join, game's over.

I too mix my team a bit, mainly out of convenience

But he is human. You don't stop being human if you mutate. You just become a human with a mutation. It's an excuse he keeps repeating because he likes to pretend he's nonhuman, but Witchers really are still humans, just with superpowers and less emotion.

Slavs and Euros are quite different from the standpoint of phenotypes, despite both being visibly white.

Literally any Civilization game

Says who? BoS were killing anything that aren't human, including ghouls, and they were the hero of the story.

Yes, I know. And? Just proves there are several different white races. We're still more related to each other than to non European races.

There is one robot you can have in your army and vault boy who the jury is out on

Just pointing it out. Plenty of people seem to think Slavs and Euros are the same, when they're physically and culturally pretty different.

he doesnt even have human emotions, i cant remember, but they changed shit in his brain to stop him from doing human stuff, to keep him under control.

They changed not only his genes, but his memes as well?

EverQuest.

The evil races literally worship Cthulhu or the god of hate. Fuck nigger elves.

Inoruuk did nothing wrong.

No. Witchers do still have human emotions, but they are dulled and less potent. For example Geralt is capable of feeling love for Yennifer. He also gets angry sometimes.

The effect of the trials was that the emotions are easier to control, he's able to keep his calm in frightening situations etc.

its about keeping him under control so he doesnt plot to take over the kingdom or something like that, cant remember.

Lotta good that did

The Elves can hardly be compared to blacks. They were kangz, they had great and beautiful empires before the humans showed up. It's made clear that the main reason why humans are taking over the planet is because they breed so much faster than any other race. That's not a problem blacks have faced.

Elves are more like the ancient Chinese. More advanced and powerful for a long time but fell to indolence and refusal to change leading to being outdone by those they considered lessers. They even have the arrogant refusal to see that they are mostly responsible for their own undoing.

Witcher 3
Besides he has a rational reason to hate non-humans and mages. All the elves in the game are edgy, self-righteous, thieves or all of the above. Radovid's father was murdered by a sorceress who then ruled the country until Radovid's accession.

Letho didn't want any recognition or fame for what he did though, he just did it because Nilfgaard was threatening to destroy his witcher school. As witchers are apolitical, he couldn't give less of a shit who ruled the north or that his actions would help Nilfgaard invade, he only cares about the safety of his brothers and killing monsters

Seeing as how the Wolf school got fucked real bad by both a pogrom and salamandra stealing their mutagens, its also likely that Letho is preserving the witcher's ability to create more witchers, as the wolf school Geralt comes from has no way of doing it anymore, the snake school might very well be the only one left that can

Are you just so stupid that cognitive dissonance doesn't happen to you?

Most games with races tend to be racist as fuck, to be honest.

In fact most works of fantasy fiction in general.

I backed the game too but you're being an even bigger faggot than me, holy shit.

Fuckin' Kraut bastards get what's comin' to 'em.

But of course.

Says the bigass karma hit you take from killing any of the ghouls after they just dindu'd all over the tower, you fucking twit. The game tries to present the ghouls as in the right.

Disgusting and weak.

Or they're just fucking Elves.

They're clearly a reference to whining nonwhite races. Next you're going to tell me that the dwarves aren't a reference to the Jews, despite their monopoly on banking and whiny attitude.

Where're they bankers? I usually think "hardworking craftsman basement dwellers" on account of D&D.

In the Witcher? We are talking about the Witcher lore specifically, not just any elves or any dwarves. Not all dwarves in the Witcher are bankers, but all bankers are dwarves. So despite having some of the most powerful positions in society they constantly whine - same as the Jews, despite having a monopoly on most powerful careers they still find something to whine about.

I find dwarves likeable in most other fantasy stories though.

Aw fuck, I remember playing it on my 3DO. Didn't beat the last mission, though.

Whoops, my bad. Half of what was said for elves can apply to loads of other interpretations of them so I got mixed up. I also confused this tab for /tg/ for a second. I am not a clever man.

You can't be racist to those who you are at war with.
There's mutual hate because they're at war with eachother, so why call it immoral?

It was pretty clear they where painting killing all these "rich out of touch white people" as the neutral option.

In civ3 foreign citizens in your cities will start shit when you go to war with their country. They'll also work at half rate if you recruit them as worker units (regardless of whether you're at war). Because of that it's usually better to raze enemy cities unless they're strategically important, starve captured cities down to size etc.

Why did you attach a picture of a brick wall?

Ghouls are white people too, and from other races as well. They're not a different race, their face is just melted. So it's not racism, and Bethesda writers are fucking retarded for trying to make it seem like it's mean to ban ghouls from your establishment, on the account of the fact that ghoul brains are slowly rotting and one day every one of them goes feral.

Also racism is natural and moral. It's the normal state of human mind. Anti-racist people are immoral and misguided people who have been brainwashed by a globalist agenda.

If anything the slavs are superior.

And the radio guy making a speech about how bad a guy you are for doing it. In hindsight it's a pretty good parallel for real world mass media.

The author is Polish. We don't like ethnic cleansing if it involves killing women and children.

Because the only smart supermutants are possible to be created from pre-wasteland, non-mutated human stock? IIRC FEV given to anyone else than vault denizens makes them pretty dumb.

Explain what is your exact post here.

What does ethnic cleansing of women and children have to do with Witcher or Poland? Yeah I know the Soviets treated you like shit, but to my knowledge they didn't outright genocide you like they did to the Ukrainians and some other groups.

both groups are just a bunch of whinny faggots and need more Jesus in their lives

I couldn't help myself

why would racism be immoral? It was perfectly normal a few centuries ago

That pogrom Geralt died in was a frenzied mob killing nonhumans indiscriminately and in quite creative ways. If you want to imagine how it might look, read about peasant uprisings in Middle Ages and their usual practices. Worse than rabid dogs, I say.

Ooops. Forgot to unsage.

No. "Racism" is actually the natural state for a human to be like. It's actually called ethnic nepotism, and it's completely natural. We whites are the only race on this entire planet who has been brainwashed to think it's wrong, but look at any other race, the Arabs, Asians, Negroes, anyone, and every one of them openly prefers their own race above others.

Soviets were dying for them? Jesus man read some history. They practically made polacks into slaves for many decades. It was hell on earth to be ruled by them.

Literally never happened, read history, do your research.

They were labor camps. Besides, every single person put in those camps deserved it. We are talking of radical communist terrorists, rapists, murderers. Good people weren't put in camps.

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution. Now crawl back whence you came. Dare to say that to Poles face to face, please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe
too. Orphanage children as well.

I have no problem saying that to the face of Poles. Again, every single person who the Germans put in camps DESERVED IT. Fully. We are talking about the scum of society. Violent criminals and radical communist agitators and terrorists. You do realize vast majority of Poles were treated quite well by the Germans, much better than by the Soviets?

You do realize that a tiny miniscule percentage of them ended up imprisoned in camps, because majority of Poles were not commies or other bad people.

This guy volunteered, how is it the Germans fault if a dumb fuck volunteers for execution so an evil person can be spared?

Sounds like a real good person. Defender of drug addict degenerates, political prisoners (read: radical communist terrorists), journalists (Jewish media propagandists), prisoners (rapists and murderers).

I wish this for you, maggot.

Oy vey, don't you ever dare questioning the Polocaust!

Nice dubs, Pollack

More bullshit. Vast majority of Poles were subjected to Hunger Plan, for starters. Don't pretend to know more on the subject than my grandparents, who experienced it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan

Enlighten me how he found himself in that place in the first place. It was possible he was aware of his failing health which would make his eventual death slow and not less painful. Christians are not allowed suicide and that was an honorable way out.

["Oy Vey!" in the distance]

And that stranger was chosen for execution in an act of "collective responsibility" for successful escapes from the camp. It was supposed to encourage snitching on future escape attempts.

How nice. No, I don't have Jewish relatives. Learn to read. Poles were also subjected to the Hunger Plan.

Surely that information is entirely truthful and the kids dindu nuffin ;)
We can trust everything the Jews say about the evil Germans. Why would a Jew ever do such a thing, just go and lie about something?

Thats the one thing about Slavs that's a shame, you are more susceptible to Jewish propaganda, even though you are very patriotic otherwise.

I do know more about this subject than you or your grandparents. I've researched it all my life. Were your grandparents by any chance communists, by the way? Or Jewish? Both?

He must have done something for sure, probably defended a commie and was arrested for that. If all these fantastical and absurd horror stories about German camps were true, then why did the German state execute every camp guard who killed a prisoner? There are a few known cases of guards murdering Jew prisoners, and then getting sentenced to death for murder and executed the next day.

Mistreatment of prisoners was strictly punished, and murder was treated as murder, no matter who the victim was.

Don't pretend to know more on the subject than my grandparents, who experienced it

That's what the Jews are telling you, but it's just not true.

I'd say that's more just Bethesda's retarded design. It's like how you take a karma hit for stealing from Powder Gangers in New Vegas despite just murdering the shit out of them in horrendous ways.

i will pray for you, faggot

My grandparents were gentiles and they survived the WWII. Sorry, but they were more trustworthy (when they were alive) than some edgy teenager from Holla Forums.

Dragon Age series, all of it.
In Dragon Age Origins Zevran just flat out betrays you unless you showered him with gifts all day. Also cutting down the Dalish is a great decision.
In Dragon Age 2 the giraffe looking elf on your team turns out to practice blood magic and keeps an artifact capable of destroying a couple of cities in her closet.
In Inquisition the bald elf fuck steals your artifact in the end of the game and fucks off to give it to ancient elven gods. He might even be one himself. I believe you can't even shank the cunt.

Fuck elves, if you see one just kill it before it fucks up the entire world with retarded magic.

ahm… no

The Jews being rounded up after being warned and refusing to leave Germany is a very different thing that the Jews being rounded up to be systematically genocided.

polite sage for offtopic

Huh? Was I mentioning Jews? German Jews, on top of that?

Of course it's good. It's the natural state of mind for a human. Going against your nature is bad. Embrace your instincts, your humanity. Do not fight against it, that is what the Jews want you to do.

Not a teenager though, nor is it edgy to acknowledge the truth of what happened instead of the lies and propaganda we have been fed all our lives.

You didn't answer my question. Were your grandparents communists? Or in any way involved in partisan activities? If so, they deserved to be put in a camp for being terrorists.

Read it again, slowly. The Hunger Plan was forced on ALL occupied population.

Not even really close to true. Witcher mutations and meditation helps them keep their emotions under control, them being emotionally dead is an exaggeration the common folk sort of make up because of how cold and calculated most of them come across.

There's multiple instances where Geralt feels emotions, both in the games and in the books.

yeah i'm sure kids as young as 2 years old did something to deserve being put in a forced labor camp

well, they are the master race after all, why go against them?

And don't forget that Goebbels was tasked with spreading the truth, unlike these two-faced Jews.

And this is simply Jewish (or Polish?) propaganda.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polenlager

It's good because it encourages people to look after their own people over others. Much like you'd sacrifice more for your family than someone else's.

If you're not looking out for your interests and the interests of those genetically similar to you, then nobody else will.

Pathological altruism is a sure path to extinction. if everyone was like that, maybe it could work. But everyone is not like that, not even close. And they're still looking out for their people, at the expense of others.

Guess what was the crime of those kids.

were they more or less trustworthy than uncle Joseph?

Than "uncle" Joseph Goebbels? Sure! They weren't paid to lie.

Am I? And if we'll go that way, is all the official history just fabrication of the victor?

Who knows? I prefer to stick to issues I have the conviction I don't repeat lies.

He was, certainly.

Yes surely it's true just because we are told so without any evidence. Just trust in comissar Bronstein.

It's possible. Throughout history, kids have been trained to be combatants in war. Right now, Arabs are training kids to bomb targets and shoot with AKs. Partisans in WW2 sometimes used child soldiers.

Goebbels is one of the most trustworthy people to have lived in history.
You are such a good goy.

What's next?

None of my granparents' last names were Bronstein nor they were communists.

Ha. Again, the minimum number of Polish children kidnapped and kept in camps was about 20 000. So many Polish kid soldiers?
I prefer the explanation of it being the part of a bigger plan, namely Generalplan Ost:
archive.is/20120801131532/http://www.dac.neu.edu/holocaust/Hitlers_Plans.htm#GERMANIZATION OF POLISH CHILDREN

Would you give that position to anyone truthful?

I forgot if shillary calls herself truthful hillary then it must be true! Just like how it works the other way. Holy fuck, leftycucks really are dense when something goes against their programming.

You do realize that propaganda can be truthful? Just showing the truth about bad people who aim to hurt your nation and its citizens is propaganda, yet it's still the truth.

The negative connotation to the word propaganda was created post WW2. Back then it was not a negative word, and merely meant messaging something, conveying a message in short sentences and posters.

What evidence do you have that 20k polish children were imprisoned? I mean, they claim also that 6 million Jews were imprisoned and killed, when all the evidence shows the truth is that that many Jews didn't even exist in the world back then, and that only 110 000 Jews died in total in all the camps combined.

A total of 280 000 prisoners died in all the camps combined. Out of this, vast majority died of typhys and typhoid disease.

These are the official records from the Red Cross organization, which was neutral during the war, and had personnel present at every German camp to count every death and ensure no war crimes are committed.

Just stop spasming on the keyboard and die already.

How is she related to racism?

That's reassuring to read and this is surely a ruse:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisław_Kubista
like the most listed here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Religious_workers_who_died_in_Nazi_concentration_camps

Wing Commander III was so fucking awesome at the time. I loved the shit out of that game.

Confirmed for libcuck or underage b&.

More than likely both tbh fam.

About 3 mln Jews lived in Poland just before the war. The highest number in Europe. That's why "the final solution" was performed here.

I'm not a burger, retard.

Read your evidence here:
hgs.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/3/387.short
assuming you can bypass the paywall. I can't.

Brilliant comeback Shlomo. Just ignore the facts and try to change the subject, it always works against the normalfags ;)
But oh wait, we're not on Reddit right now!

Yes, it is. Nobody cares about your Polish martyrs who died to save commies and Jews.

Not even close to 3 million Jews lived in Poland back then. It's funny how all the records show that after 1948 more Jews existed in the world that in records from the 1930's.
What about muh six gorillion?

But it is ok when the russian commies did a complete genocide on anything remotely german in Poland ? To the point of where none remained ?
Note that mass arrests done by russians were a thing from the very first days of setting foot in poland.

I kinda like watching you rage and double post, but after two years it is getting tiring and you should seriously consider ceasing to exist.

11% of citizens of Poland before the war were Jews by their declared religion. 11% of 29 mln. Do the math yourself.

It was called "expulsion" for a reason.

It's fine to this good goy and his partisan terrorist grandparents.

What? I didn't double post. Learn the meaning of that term retard.

Also maybe you should consider going back to cuckchan if Holla Forums is too triggering for you. Here we openly talk about the truth, even if it's an unpopular truth.

10% of population was Jewish? Hitler really did Poland a favor (cost was a couple million Poles tho)

Not even touching on the 124 000 that died during said expulsion on the russian side.
It is deemed that 1 200 000 were moved to the russian side and 1 600 000 were moved to the german side in the first years.
The deaths on the russian side cannot even be properly reviewed since few documents from the time are truly revealed.

That said: According to the German Federal Ministry for Expellees, Refugees, and War Victims, 9,575,000 Germans lived in these eastern territories in 193910 (about 15 percent of Germany's population).

Are we going to pretend that german civilians faced no threat of death in those exact regions ?

The very assumption that all 3 million were killed by germans, when the country was being torn apart on two sides from the very start of the war is absurd.
You can't even determine how many were killed by russians and how many fleed but you outright believe 11% of the population was genocided.

10% of the population jewish?
Don't be silly, the entire country would had collapsed due to massive jewery and scams long before it reached a quarter of that.

only winners are allowed to write history, user

You forgot one thing.

Losers can't be winners. :^)

This. It's not possible for that to be true. If 10% of Polands population was Jewish back then, Poland would have collapsed before Germany had time to invade them. Germany did them a favor, freeing them from the Jewry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stripped_Olympic_medals

Imagine our gratitude… :^)

Where did I state that all of them died in death camps?

The fate of German civilians was not on Polish hands. Blame Stalin. But I guess if they have stayed, they would regret not fleeing themselves. People wanted revenge. And Germans here from before the war were justly seen as traitors for the most part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic#Demographics

The Polish Census from 1931 showed otherwise:
By 1931, Poland had the second largest Jewish population in the world, with one-fifth of all the world's Jews residing within its borders (approx. 3,136,000).

so hes a mary sue whos misunderstood by the stupid dumb ignorant general peasant population but has a cool circle of friends and is always right and never does anything evil and always fucks all the hot women

amazing writing, truly worthy of the cultural heritage of poland

Yes that is the ridiculous part. You really should be grateful. Despite being cruel and horrible people, the Germans treated you quite well and purified your nation of Jews and other communist subversives. They were quite patient.

Considering that your country had just been genociding German farmers living in Poland, who were left stuck in areas that you took in WW1, they were quite nice to you. Those Germans in Danzig and other annexed areas were having their farms taken away by the Polish government, being murdered and then the land being given to Polish immigrants.

You could have avoided it all by not doing everything in your power to start a fight with Germany, a much stronger country. Then again your country back then had an absolutely retarded leader who thought the Polish army was greater and would easily win.

Thanks for visiting and spreading your tripe all over our board Holla Forums, we really appreciate it

My bad. It was even more:
According to the Polish national census of 1921, there were 2,845,364 Jews living in the Second Polish Republic; but, by late 1938 that number had grown by over 16% to approximately 3,310,000.

that game was pretty funny, playing a racetraitor who fights to keep his own people enslaved by british terrorist scum

Where did I say death camps ?

7-8 million people killed or moved lad.
Not exactly a number one can ignore when trying to paint nazis as ebil genociders.

I figured you'd reply with (1) but I guess you're too dumb to check IDs. Thanks for confirming youre a crossboarder

Races ARE different. Being able to distinguish between them and what to expect is a good thing.

Read and laugh:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Growing_antisemitism
It is written here as if some Jews living in poverty after the Great Depression (just like Poles) were a proof of Polish antisemitism.

QUADS OF TRUTH

Also, what's your problem with alleged genociding German farmers in Poland (links please, btw)? They were only purifying the nation of hostile elements… (as if forcing someone off his property required killing him in the first place).

Peasant population is supposed to be stupid, dumb and ignorant in this type of setting. And of course superstitious. They would not stand being peasants otherwise.

Ayyy, or I just forgot to check. You're right, you are a fucking shill.

Look at the picture in and educate yourself

Go to Holla Forums and ask for photographs about the Polish massacre of German farmers, you'll get plenty of evidence.

Hostile elements? Those people were born on those farms, and worked on them all their lives. Then suddenly the land was annexed by Poland, and instead of you know, sending them to Germany or something, Poland just murdered them.

Or you know, could have taught them Polish and slowly converted them to Polish culture? Kind of like Germany did with their Slavs for a long time, accepting them and converting them, instead of killing them?

Thanks for the invitation, but I prefer links to sources reachable through Google Scholar.

I'm not an academician. I don't have any subscriptions going to hop over paywalls.

so pirate the papers, faggot
sci-hub.cc/

This man has a point.

I don't. Black people are horrible and I've got 25 years of experience backing that up. There's no chance of us being "honorary aryans" we're fucked.

My sincere condolences, Jamal. Your lot must be one of the most depressing, being aware of your "kin".

I don't actually agree that Dragon Age Origins specifically advocated for racism.

Bare in mind Zevran was literally paid to murder the protagonist. And he tells you when you talk to him that the only reason he accepted your offer to tag along is because he failed. And because he failed there's no guarantee that his organization the Crows won't come after him or that they'll accept him back in.

This is proven false towards the end of the game when the Crows attack the player again, only it's one of Zevran's friends who offers to Zevran an opportunity back in. And if you hadn't really talked to Zevran or tried to become friends with him of course he accepts.

This changes of course if you befriend Zevran naturally and he sides with you instead. If anything it promotes racial equality because it shows you can work through your differences with other races and work together.

It was an aspect of the character I liked because he felt consistent. I'd actually think if he just sided with you by default it would've been less interesting.

With the Dalish I thought siding with the Werewolves was the best option because then you have a crew of Werewolves to fight the Archdemon instead of pussy elves.

As for Dragon Age 2 I have no opinion because the writing shit the bed constantly and character motivations were pulled out of nowhere.

What the fuck are you talking about? We were talking about foreign Europeans on your own land. Germany didn't mistreat Slavs living IN GERMANY, is what I said. It didn't hurt or kill them, it converted them to German culture and accepted them as Germans, even though they were racially Slavic.

Meanwhile, Poland massacred the Germans living in Poland.

Jesus fuck get your head checked.

Yes but as you can tell, I was speaking of the majority. Vast majority of blacks like other blacks more than any other race, correct?
It is the norm for people from every race, to prefer their own race. People like you are a rare exception to the rule of nature and human instinct.

My condolences though, it has to be terrible being a black who is a racial realist.

Angry Birds

Morrowind is a great one for this kind of stuff, Icewind Dale too. Hell id even suggest Little Big Adventure
Also when it comes to religion they are great

Age of Empires 2

Disgusting.

No race operates like this irl. Sure blacks like to talk about solidarity, but at the end of the day they'd gladly turn on each other if it benefits them.

It's a sci-fi fantasy game. Lol. It's allowed to make the evil warrior tiger race biologically unwilling to turn on his own kind. It just hammers in the "it's natural to side with your kind" theme that the game has.

Trips of truth. The movie was amazingly red pilled for what it was.

That's probably because that's what actually happened in history.
That's just realism.

You didn't even bother.

The tradition is long….
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Września_children_strike

Stop ridiculing yourself anymore. I have yet to see your comment about these places I linked before:
other than a baseless supposition dubbing these kids child soldiers. Poland was and is a civilized country and doesn't follow that practice. The closest was that episode:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lwów_Eaglets
where the youngest volunteer registered dying in battle was 14yo.

Also look up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gray_Ranks
where the youngest allowed taking up arms were 17.

Again, more bullshit. Czechoslovakia didn't resist and that gave it nothing besides the loss of all dignity it had.

Poland didn't attack Germany, Germany attacked Poland in retaliation for not complying with Germany's ultimatum about the Baltic Corridor.

His mother was a magic user and a father a mercenary. He was given to witchers to raise. Where is his obligation of loyalty to people not bound with the same obligation?

*the father

Germans in Poland had a very long tradition of being traitorous troublemakers. Would you pardon a self-declared traitor like these?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_mayor_Albert#Aftermath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selbstschutz

Of course, they were nothing but peaceful burghers and farmers, right?

Not exactly fucked. All you need is the best outbreeding the worst for several centuries straight. Easier said than done, eh?

*out-breeding (meaning producing more offspring than them)

oh cool a Holla Forums hate thread
you know, Holla Forums has been co opped by jews now
whatever that means

Depending on mutants and AI to keep you safe IS weak.
Such lack of faith on your own strength.

Give me an objective reason why it would be bad

Fuck the Kuei Jin.

You are really clueless, aren't you? It wasn't Jews whom we owed a century of subjugation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland