Do you think Robots need more love in vidya?

Do you think Robots need more love in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hX7sX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd love a robot.

Physically.

What do you mean?
We're getting Nier 2 soon, a game entirely about robots fighting other robots.

Yes

Robots can be intersting. Especially customization.

Give me big stompy robots or borderline human androids.

Armored Core and Gundam Breaker.

Although neither have the latter you want.

You also forgot to mention that you play as a qt android

With a dick, probably a big one as well. It's important to note as this is part of the Yoko Taro Experience.

Which games let us teach a robot about love?

shit game from a shit game director

I do not respect the robot. Overdone cliche.

Well if it's a robot you can just attach or detach a dick, it basically just becomes equipment.

gaming's best robots coming through

I don't want to have to grind dick drops.

Robots that just look like humans with wires sticking out are weird. It's fantasy, god damn it.

We need more respect-worthy robots like this.

You're gonna do it and you're gonna ENJOY IT.
I hope you liked upgrading weapons in nier 1 because nier 2 is gonna make you kill the same fucking enemy 5 million times to get that single golden dick mat for the upgrade.

i actually platinumed nier

what the fuck is wrong with me

I'd love a fairly advanced vidya where you play as a self improving robot and there's a line of sexbot loot for social interaction/predation against humans.

>i actually platinumed nier
So did I, regarding your second spoiler I have no idea either. I guess Yoko-Taro-games-induced-Stockholm-Syndrome.

I need to step my game up.

Oh god nobody understands what the fuck it takes to platinum that game, it requires advanced autism, when you tell it to people they think it's not a big deal.

What the fuck were they thinking with that flower bullshit.
What the fuck were they thinking with the insane grind for the upgrades.
What the fuck were they thinking with fishing, and all the two billion boring ass sidequests where only like 5 of them are actually even remotely interesting.

Jesus christ i still have 'nam flashbacks about it sometimes.

I came, I saw, I came

The most fun i had platinuming a game was Dead Space 1 and 2.
2 was a little crazy with hardcore mode but it felt pretty organic and fair overall.

MGS3 is also fun to get all the trophies for, it was pretty relaxing aside for the very final part of the kerotan hunt, fuck that part.

Androids are a weakness of mine. For some reason I just really like them. It probably has something to do with my weird affinity for dolls. I really really liked Bloodborne.

Who's that on the right ?

Disgusting.

I'm not sure actually. I just saw the picture in a thread once. I mainly saved it because of Dorothy.

archive.is/hX7sX
…this is not the start of robot personhood that I wanted…

no. I play and played plenty games that either have robots as main character or you pick human/robot in which case robot wins pick.

Fucking politicians don't understand that these things don't think. They're as human as a fucking rock.
They're not gonna be living off of social security when they're "retired" (read as: obsolete. Probably because newer models replaced them), they're gonna be scrapped and smelted to be used to for other applications.

That's not the point, they know perfectly well they aren't people.
It's just an excuse for additional taxation over em essentially.

no

I'm shaking my head, to be honest.

Ok after some digging it's another Dorothy from a game call Va-11 Hall-A or something.

The human capacity to love and lust is boundless. We should emulate such in robots.

I think it's more of a monster girl thing, where the charm comes more from the personality it would have as opposed to what it looks like.
Pics you posted are my limit. Anything more robotic and it's better off on an assembly line.

I need more tiny qt girl bots. Can't think of any from vidya.

Get out of my sight.

I'm comparing the "androids" you mentioned in your post to monster girls. shitty anime with glowsticks and wires

Oh user.

Clang is an objectively worse fetish than monstergirls you pleb.

I will fight you and I will win.

Stop.

DOES THIS THREAD RESPECT THE ROBOT?

Not with that shit taste you won't.

You'd know, you big gay fagola.

I'll fucking gnaw your arm off.

some people just can't into /clang/

You're truly doing god's work, user.

only redditors would shit on anime then go *Bites your arm off* like a fucking narutard.

maybe you should go back there to your hugbox instead of hopping on vpns.

I want to hug Labrys.

It was a fucking joke, you spaz. You act like I literally challenged you to a fight.

You should learn how people post here, newfag.

I normally say to each their own with this shit but you are way too defensive about your animes. If you can't handle the bants, maybe you should reconsider who's been spending too much time in a hugbox.

reddit shits like you always get triggered by anime ever since 2011. You have to point it out to everyone like your post is some kind of upvote. and yet you still keep on pushing your autistic fetishes on other anons because anime will always enrage you.

Sorry user. I was just engaging in a little friendly fetish bantering. Didn't mean for it to get like this.

No user, you are the redditor. In a broader, metaphorical sense, at the very least.

Some people just can't handle the bants.

King, Country, God; nothing compares to the defending of one's fetish on a Burmese Corkboard.

pleb

I quite liked that toaster. That accent does things to me, m8
I'm just hoping that she'll be playable on another purse owner game again

a man of culture, best princess.

Are you feeling okay, user? Your posts seem to have stopped making sense. Are you still able to read? Maybe you should settle down for the night with a nice cup of cocoa.

She really is a qt.
I felt that she needed to be the Social Link in P4G than Marie.
She is more deserving.

I do. My love. They need love. **My love*.*

fucc

Aw shit it's the clang thread.
Every time.

I hate to ask… but does he have a metal knot?

There's also the cyber thread, which unsurprisingly doesn't contain only humanoid characters.

I don't imagine so. The purpose of a knot is to inflate so it'd probably be a softer, reactive material. Probably silicon since it's both strong and flexible. Nonporous too.

are we in the same thread?

Just count all the anime-faced "robots" in the thread.

>>>/furry/
>>>Holla Forums

The best kind of robots.

nah

Doesn't Nier also have a trap?

I know nothing about medabots, I just like her.

No.

why are 3D pig faces always so ugly?

If I get a robo meido waifu they'd better have some kind of ninja face or something that looks kind of like some bug mask

Is that an IRL version of Kreiger's choke-bot?

If only the localization wasn't 4kids-tier

Why do robots have boobs? Won't it impedes their mission?

life is suffering.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS
REEEE

Xenophilia & Clang &Knuckles Scalies > Monster Girls > Furries
But everyone to each his own taste. There's no accounting for taste.. Right?

Can i pet  it?

Goddamn it, comrade. No dignity.

Robots always need more love.

Wew, now that's pretty damn rare.

>lizards
In this moment, I know you are my aniki.

There's something fishy going on with that pic, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Is it traced?

No idea, I'm not the artist.

It's a picture of a Frog from MGS4 with Blade Wolf's head.

Though maybe "game" is a bit generous, from the description I'd say it's more like a VN

Definitely looks like a Frog body, but I think it's just a generic robot dog head, or at the very most inspired by Blade Wolf. The eyes are different and it's much less pointy.

Oh yeah your right, It looks like a robot version of that dragon that the zombie singer from Skull Girls has.

KOS-MOS a qt.

Why not both?

In no way are these clang faggot

I don't know how I feel about this.

clang?

clang

clang.

Metal Arms is an unsung masterpiece.

"They know what you like, and they'll do it to within a tolerance of 1 micron."

Where are all the furries? Post some.

WE MOVE FAST
WE NEED LOVE
THE PART WE OFFER IS OUR ONLY FREEDOM

Watch the anime, it's awesome.

It feels better to shove it inside than for it to inflate once already inside, dummy.

I gazed upon your eyes and I knew you was my nigga

You have good taste but you need to watch the show

its like faggots dont know how to fuck a robot.

Elaborate.

You open it up and fiddle with its circuitry.

L-Lewd

I already did that when I built her. I should make another, actually.

still one of the best purchases I ever made.

after mighty no 9
I think it is only right we take them out, ol yeller style

Drossel is a pretty hot clang.
Not to mention that great robo ass.
Did you hot glue?

I'll commend you on acting on your robotic desires, user. Does it do anything else besides looking smug and gently rolling while looking smug?

She's definitely one of the best things Disney has ever made.

also, considering how rare she is now, I do not.

Just kill me now.

Good, that figure is too pure to be ruined

Sounds like furries.

Dorthy from the big O

I actually don't have a robot fetish. But maybe some day I'll build something complex enough for those of you who do.
Not a damn thing.

I think he means the other right.

What a beautiful cockpit

wait, shit I'm stupid.

Ist removable, too.

Was you could put in place of it, I do not know.

Good luck, then.
Not even a romantic inclination?

One day there will be a real VN/dating sim involving industrial robotic arms.

I can find robots attractive, because they can be built to have similarities to the human female form. However, I question the concept of loving a robot without knowing that it had true sentience and decision making abilities. That is, the ability to love back, and/or some semblance of a soul.

It chokes your chicken instead of your neck

It'd just be a joke, like Hatoful Boyfriend.

An H-Game, however, would be different.

Turns out that's someone's OC or fursona. I thought the FROG helmet already looked like a snout to me, but I guess that wasn't enough for this guy.

I'm sure it is both OC Fursona.
The bad thing you can't lewd if you are human according to F-List.
That's furfags for you.

Still waiting for bladewolf r63

What did you expect from a site owned by Bad Dragon. You know that Dragonfruit company? That's Bad Dragon.

Nice.

Nah you'r right, most robots aren't the main character, or the main characters is so human looking that it defeats the aspect of them being mechanical in the first place.

At best, the main character is often a "cyborg".

Come on. I just want a good robot looking robot.

awww yeah, NOW you know.

>she fucking liked it
>the higher ups had to try and tell the writers "don't make jack and arcee a romantic couple"
>It happened anyway

THEN THEY CAME

it sucks, but sometimes you'll find someone who remembers what was actually a draw, back in the day.

go back to overwatch you fucking robosexual

Oh, user. Robosexuality has existed long, long before Overwatch.

Such fucking potential, man, and they only scraped the surface of it all.

Peppercat is cutest.

Dolores is cutest, stupid.

This is the quintessential robot.

If androids, robots, or computers of all kinds look any more human than Hajime drew them, then it is not true CLANG.

Wrong series.

Fatty.

not even close

No mechanical being is cuter than Dolores, you fucking heretics.

there are at least 100

What part of "no mechanical being is cuter than Dolores" do you not understand, you stupid shit?

the part where there is a very large number of bots who are cuter than a dinosaur headed futa gundam

Lego /clang/, best clang!

WOLF NOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

the onlything i support about that, is that the people making those actually try hard

It's THE CURRENT YEAR and this is the current state of cutting edge waifubotics.

Robots need more lovin' alright

Ok faggots, I need a game where i can have my on personal robotwaifu, i dont care if its in a RTS or VN, just give me my options

The Sims

Choice of Robots is a text adventure, if you're into that.

would be nice tbh

would you impregnate a robot?

and dropped

Worked for her

i would go to a store with her and buy parts to build our son together

You weren't intending to buy something from Steam. Were you?

i watched the trailer in kat
is not even worth a pirate

thats what cuckolds say about people who dont like their filth too
face it, shes horrendous and youre a gay

You should really try another site, if you're going to be this stubborn about your obvious lack of knowledge.

They're robots, you could just mix their parts up and create a superior double-fulfilling waifu if you wanted to.