Tacking Antifa...Literally

Hi I am Plain user. No dress up.
Watchful. Learning. Anticipating.

I propose the use of the One-key Tick Tracker

Why work hard when you can work smart is what I say.
You can buy picture related at home depot.
Have fun.

Deploy at next big event.

Other urls found in this thread:

trackingtheworld.com/trimtrac.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

Put them on antifas vehicles and track them to see where they are going so you can find out who they are connected to.

Yeah, nah you'd have to be within talking range (realistically) to even get a signal from those things, and maybe you'd get 100ft line of sight before the incredibly under-powered BT signal fades into the noise floor.
If ya really want to track their handlers vehicles (don't bother with buses, those are chartered) get one of those $20 3G GPS things, you can find a way to wire them into their car battery for infinite battery life, and they will text you the location, and can be used as spy mics if you manage to hide it inside of the vehicle. Because they are basically one-way cellphones, and if you keep adding credits to it, it will tell you as long as you keep the SIM charged up.

Really smart. I suggest to take this action.
Good luck

Nice. You can easily wire up an extended battery. Prob would be hiding the monster somewhere.

Pic related has tips for installing GPS trackers on peoples cars, like how they normally wont penetrate the metal, but the plastic bumper in the back etc are good. Can find a pdf by googling it very easily.

Wire it into the vehicle power, if the car has a flat-four trailer light controller you can easily splice it in behind it with some crimp connectors. epoxy a magnet to it beforehand and hide it where it faces a polymer body panel (IE: on a frame rail facing a bumper) It would take a minute if you know what you are doing. It wouldn't give you 100% uptime but it'd charge it up whenever they have the headlights on. (Use the Running light rail for constant 12V)
If you could tap into the DRLs that'd be super discrete and would charge it whenever the car is on.
Couple one of those methods with a power-bank and you'd have a real long term solution. Oh, I forgot that you'd need to crack apart a cheapo 12v cigarette plug to USB adapter to have a viable charging controller.

Aren't you cute, writing all this shit you've never done or will. Thanks for the display of autism, but your idea is PURE SHIT and NOT how it's done. Wire it into the vehicle power haha

Doesn't that mean you have just very limited range?

The back bumper seems like a good place. There's 12v wiring everywhere back there. Especially easy access to license plates lights. How do these charge?

WE HOMEFRONT NOW

PI here. Placing a physical tracker on somebody's car is illegal unless you also own the car (as in marriage) or if you have a warrant.

That said. You want the place the magnets against the frame of the car in a place with not much vertical obstruction in terms of material, rather than visuals. Ideal location is under the rear of the car, on top of whatever constituent metal frame you can get access to, directly below the trunk. Nobody will find it unless they really go looking, and the metal between it and satellites is minimal.

I've used these before. We mount them with strong magnets bolted to the plastic casing, which stick eagerly to the steel frames of cars.
trackingtheworld.com/trimtrac.htm

Bluetooth is shit.
If you want to track them using an actual tracker you want:
GPS tracker, could buy or make your own
Magnet place tracker under car
Wire to wire into wire harness
And to make the connections, there is what is known as a 'T splice'.
It will essentially puncture the wire and allow you to connect it electrically to another one without cutting it reducing both time and risk of being caught

Bear in mind that auto shops will probably find the trackers if they are installed under the car as opposed to inside the folded metal of the hood for instance

Sounds like a fun job, what do I need to get licensed? I've literally found former CIA operatives running illegal import businesses for shits n giggles.

Also, we could seriously use your help over in with taking down some domestic terrorists. Thanks fam.
Holla Forumsite sage for off topic.

user, you're so cool, wow. We're all really impressed.

Huge range, people use it to track down stolen bikes.

most GPS trackers including one you showing do not work any longer in USA because AT&T(monopoly) cell towers stop supporting 2G GPRS this year on which this SIM GPS trackers relies. I have to get 4G tracker now which are few and expensive but less expensive than new motorcycle or theft insurance, but there is nothing portable for my dog's camping trips yet

so basically just about no car out there

And jesus christ you people are retarded. You know they make sping loaded vampire probes so you arent doing retarded things like trying to crimp connectors on to a vehicles wiring. Pic related Fluke TP82 probes

You don't realize it, but your vernacular is a dead giveaway; letting anons know that you're not from around here. please consider one of the following

What the fuck is wrong here? You find out where an antifag is parked, and your thought is to install a tracking device?

Pro Tip: If you're wondering where somebody lives, the fastest method is to teal their wallet, which antifa is probably dumb enough to carry to a riot. Alternately, you can hit them with a hammer until they tell you whatever you want to know.

Bluetooth has a range of 10m you retard

This.

It uses bluetooth and is basically the same as OP's item but isnt ruggedized.

Yes!

I also think we need to drop eddystones around the place, to hit all android phones with redpill links.

It pops up on peoples phones without prompt, they are self sustained (batteries can last years), if well hidden they will never be found.

If you are a tech-user you could also code them to load apps/web browser with links for IOS simultaneously.

Oh, let the guy waste his money. Its okay. Hes got good intentions.

This. It takes just seconds to do. Practice with it beforehand so you'll have a grasp on how to get in and out of there fast.

Also you can turn old cheap prepay smartphones into a tracker and rig them up to a car no problem.
Toss some phone tracking app on there.
Have it set to run 24/7
Just rig the charger cord up with an electric probe.
Tape off any holes that moisture can get into

Did this for a buddy of mine a year ago to catch his wifey in some shit.
Just probed the running lights in the back from the trunk. It was enough to keep it charged and sending a signal every minute no problem.
The outside wiring is easy enough to access. Trailer hitches yo.

retarded.

Yes. Completely useless. If you are in range of the bluetooth you are well within visual range and can just use your fucking eyes.
Tracking with a hope of being useful and not the idea of a teenage kid with no real world sense, would use the cell phone network short wave radio.

Where do you get these fucking terms? Lol.
The component is called a vampire clip, and it isn't a splice. A splice is when you join two pieces of rope or wire. You aren't splicing shit when you use a vampire clip.

I pull them out of my ass.
You're splicing two wires together with a t shaped connector.

Only useful if they go somewhere where someone else is running the tile app. They use bluetooth and signal boost it with the internet connection of other users.

This is hilarious. Follow the rats to their trash den.

So follow the money find their handlers and then what?

Nothing. We've already identified their leaders who show up at events and nothing has happened to them.