>tfw no Sega 32X t-shirt

Gamer Apparel Thread?

I mean, I'm not one to talk considering I wear music shirts, but goddamn.

I kinda want this.
Ignore the fag wearing it in the pic

Kill yourself OP

That actually looks pretty cool

Fuck me sage in the wrong field

Time to slay some pussy.

gamer apple?

Stole this from another thread on here.

Depends how subtle it is.
Something like this is fine for me.

if a woman wants to get a nerds dick inside their vagina, they should definitely wear that shirt

You don't think this whole RadFem thing is part of the New World Order's plan to cull men into cowardly beings unable to defend themselves, do you?

that actually looks incredibly comfy

Of course not, go- I mean guy.

AN OY VEY A DAY KEEPS THE GOYIM AWAY

Gaming apparel is only tolerable when it's subtle, like if it has the logo of an in game group or something (ie foxhound or something like that).
The most cancerous stuff is the "le geek humor reference eggs dee" shit

Is it possible to do gamer apparel without looking like a giant faggot in public? That's what I wanna know.

It's probably an add-on for the Sega Genesis shirt.

I've been wearing the same grey hoodie every time I'm in public which isn't often for two years now so there's no point in wearing and kind of fancy shirt.

Something subtle, like an moderately obscure logo or icon or character from the game so that people will just think that its from a music album or something.

no. it isn't. There's no such thing as "subtle". Please kill yourself if you buy merchandise of any kind, you don't need it to enjoy video games, you need a console or PC and turn them on. Playing video games doesn't make anyone "special", and there's nothing to be proud of

Since you're always harping about "subtlety" & how you could do it better..
What sort of "gamur apparel" designs would you like to see, Holla Forums?

My suggestion is,
What if there were yoga pants that had the color & pattern on Midna's legs & maybe the lines on them glowed in the dark? Might be cool as long as a gross hambeast wasn't wearing 'em.

What's the point of "gamer apparel" though? Explain the appeal to me.

I play a lot of video games but I hardly ever understood the desire to buy anything related to any video game, unless it is beautiful on its own, whether you know its relations to a video game or not.

Why would you wear a piece of clothing that would alienate you to a minor degree, while having no benefit? Any shirt you wear will become rather dull with time anyway, so why wear one that others would frown upon?

nah fuck off

Why do you care so much about what others think? People have been wearing shirts for bands & musicians for far longer. In that context, video game apparel is no big deal. The worst that happens is some stranger says "cool shirt", you say "thanks", maybe a short exchange happens & then you both move on.

One of the few instances in which Fox & Grapes is genuinely applicable.

great job of removing all the subtlety, you retard

Sometimes just slapping the old game cover on a shirt and calling it a day can turn out pretty rad.

Music shirts are cool if they're of a good band, like The Who.

I'm a fan of things that look like they were taken from the game world (or comic/movie world) without explicitly stating what they're from. They may have names referring to things in those "worlds" but there is no explicit logo.

Some examples of what i'm talking about.

Basically, you would have to be a fan or at least somewhat familiar with the thing to know where its from. Its not just a shirt or a hat or something that says METAL GEAR SOLID or STAR FOX or NINTENDO or GRAND THEFT AUTO or some shit like that.

kill yourself

Some shit i wanted for quite a while.

This.

A hat that has the Sarif Industries logo on it is good. A hat that just has DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION on it is bad.

MSF yes

I admit that I wear a lot of plain t-shirts, but its nice to have a shirt with a design that isn't a metal band or some corporate brand logo for once.

er corporate clothing brand logo i meant. obviously video games are corporate brands too.

I have all the patches.

Even a few ruberized outer heaven ones I might replace on my poncho cuz rain and stuff.

I own these. That's about it

Kill yourselves, both of you.

same my nigga

BTW, Calorie Mates are pretty good but a bit dry.

I'd post mine but I'm playin vidya right now

No. This is a marketing thread. If any of you niggers actually wear "gamer apparel," you need to commit suicide post-haste.

← (You)

I wear Dickies work shirts in my day to day life. I'd wear these all the time if I could pull them off.

that would actually be pretty sick. good idea.

fuck off. If by some crazy fucking miracle you're right then it would be great to have more shit marketed towards my tastes.

Seriously, what kind of retard wouldn't want shit made to appeal to them?

Oh right, hipsters.

:^)

This would be fuckin sick. Also why can't companies make small logos on their clothes? Giant chest logos are the worst and they wear out over time. Just put something small on the sleeve or the left breast. Subtlety is the best, but everything these companies make is tacky and awful. It doesn't help that the people that buy these clothes don't understand what's wrong.

That's why I go for patches or in a T-shirt a design that isn't exactly spelling it out.

I have plenty of pokemon shirts that don't loudly exclaim POKEMON on them.

I always liked pinwheels design

>that tfw when no adam jensen coat complete with floral pattern

didn't squeenix used to sell it on their online store?

I bought one of the MSF jackets in the foreground before they closed the store down.
It's comfy and subtle.

good god damn I want the one in the background.

We only get like two weeks of cold enough weather to wear anything like that in south florida.

It's been a pretty long time, but I remember they were pricey ($200-300). You might be able to scrounge for one online, but you'd get scalped to hell and back.

For all the whinging over these clothes at least they serve a practical purpose, unlike PVC figures.

Is it even possible to out-cringe someone like you

What? The mess? I was living in a single room at the time.

Because you exist to sell their product to others, after you've bought their product.

I dunno that first shirt looks vaguely sexual, the second one is cool though.