What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?
I say again, what the fucking fuck is this??

Other urls found in this thread:

writer.inklestudios.com/stories/xwx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enjoy your ban, shill

Why would you want to watch it in the first place?

Not a shill you daft cunt, I'm actually horrified that Youtube would partake in such barefaced jewery.
Do you honestly think Matpat shills on Holla Forums? Delusions of fucking grandeur

Because it was free, and because my normalfag friends enjoy it so I put it on when they visit

You are in the future, user. Won't you at the very least support creators for putting out content in public? They really worked HARD you know, they really deserve that money!

What this guy said, on this anonymous imageboard we don't tolerate shills like you who want all content to be free and mindlessly pirated by lazy unproductive slobs who contribute nothing to society. Those who do not pay, do not exist.

Ooh a shill thread.

I guess I can shill my short adventure story here

writer.inklestudios.com/stories/xwx4

Trying to get on that Youtube Red scam when you could get the same material of similar quality for free.

Can Youtube Red last with the failures of Scare PewdiePie and Prank Academy and future hit shows from CollegeHumor, Fine Bros. and Roosterteeth like Bad Internet and Sing It?

Take me back to the past, Satan
The future is scary and unfamiliar

It is youtube's new thing called youtube red, they have the larger e-celebs do videos you have to pay for.

Who would even want to watch that?

What do you think?

The damage control is stronger in summer I see.

I'm shaking my head, to be honest.

I wonder if there's something new in the house.
he references jontron, pewdiepie and other random shit for comedy

I don't know what infuriates me more, the possibility of such people browsing this site, or you believing people would actually market their pay-to-view channels on Holla Forums with the implication that people here would actually fall for it

Why is everyone calling op a shill when hes clearly saying it's dumb to pay for whatever that it and showing that it's a new thing?

Because summer has started already

I see that his annoying fucking voice hasn't changed at all

Why do people pay to watch tv on the internet? I guess for the same reason people pay for xbox live.

who cares

You ever hear the phrase "there's no such thing as bad PR", user?

kek

I oughta start making shitty "gay theory" images in paint.net again.
There's so much to mock.

I dont know user. Does it matter?

Sometimes low quality can add a lot to something. Especially if it's something comedic.

yes, it's fucking retarded, the entertainment factor is identical to the free videos (if not less) and charging any kind of money is truly the height of jewry

fuck yeah!

Then dont fucking pay for it. But im not gonna tell someone to not charge for their work.

Nice.

You realize the only people making Youtube Red videos are the ones that were making sick bank to begin with, right? Red isn't their only source of income. It's pure greed, plain and simple

This is fucking gold, user.

how do you even pay to see something on youtube?

you need to link your credit card to it or something? i know normalfags are fucking retarded, but they're not THIS retarded.

Yes, user. The owner or a fan of the channel in question didn't make a thread on reddit, or 4chan, but on Holla Forums of all places, the online community MOST paranoid of shills short of Mel Gibson's blog, shitting on his own channel hoping that 0-15 potential bored denizens of Holla Forumswill get off their asses and make comments on YouTube or any social media like any proper redchanitor would, as this minor outrage is certain to get noticed by channel regulars who are already dumb enough to pay for this bullshit or newfriends who have never heard of the channel before, of which a minor part might actually bother watching the channel, on top of a minority in that minority actually willing to pay for YouTube Red.

And I'm just another gear in this elaborate ruse.

Smug best ending.

user it doesnt fucking matter. Dont buy it. They made a video if they wanna charge for it then thats is completely fine. You as a person dont have to buy it or even watch any of their free videos.

>not the crescent face one

Stop bumping the dumb thread, shitmilk.

Nobody is in on the idea of having to fucking pay to watch videos, on top of that the program has very little support.

This is not normal retarded, this is advanced retarded.

Sorry, what meme did I fall for exactly? The meme of being mad at something that was previously free now charging money? The meme of indignation?

I meant that MatPat fell for participating in the YT red meme

pls sorry for confusion, chill

Sorry friend, hard to tell who's on who's side when summer arrives

there aren't really any jokes based around the images being low quality so really my only excuse for not using something "better" is that it's easier and faster and i'm really lazy

Yes and that phrase is bullshit.

It's unbelievably autistic. He even uses a photoshopped cutout of a bad picture of himself and makes it dance around on screen. People watch this fag?

(checked)
Someone please post the uncropped version of that, for the love of god

Holy shit, it really is Satan this time.

nice

Very nice
The only thing of worth in this thread
Got anymore user? Please shill it more

Nice.