Holla Forums autistically tries to use internet tactics in real life

Users from Holla Forums try to foil the april 29th poster jamboree.
These autistic fucks think they can character assassinate anonymous posters and that the average normalfag knows what's going on in the "darkest reaches of the internet".

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WQVwC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LINK HERE
archive.fo/WQVwC

Shameless self-bump

The normalfag is socially isolated from places like these and therefore often misjudges human character and nature.

don't interrupt your enemies when they are making mistakes OP you flaming faggot. Jesus christ.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
k

There's no way normies will understand the references. All that will happen is antfags will get v&ed for posting up hate speech. Are we sure we didn't cause this?

Did Holla Forums forget that they're eight spics, two happas, and a Jew sitting in a circle eating cheetos? How many posters do they think they can even put up?

Honestly this thread should be deleted, so Holla Forums won't learn any critique of this.

They're going to be spreading our memes for us? Well okay then.

Good thing I openly identify as a fascist and try my best to explain my positions instead of "explaining away."
Do these leftyniggers really think we're r/the_donald or other ((alt-right)) groups? Do they truly believe that we'd PRcuck ourselves to death by playing with the Jew dealt hand of racist as the ultimate pejorative instead of embracing the term as a normal attribute of any regular person with a healthy appreciation of their tribe/ethnicity/race/in-group?

Do they not see how they'll be immediately shooting themselves in the foot with this?
>"So you think you'd be funny in posting WRONG THINK did you?! "
I mean, I know that that goes against the policy of "don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake" but c'mon now.

Unlike our casual use of the word autism, that can actually be evidence that person has autism.

Trips of death confirm PRcucks need the rope fast
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I don't even care that much about it since it's retarded, but this part pissed me off:

YOU GOD DAMNED RETARDS MADE YOUR OWN BOARD TO SPLIT FROM Holla Forums. YOU MADE YOURSELVES A FUCKING SAFESPACE TO GO CIRCLE JERK IN.

Say what you want about this being a circle jerk or not, but the hypocrisy…

did you actually expect leftists to be self aware?

To be fair, I'm pretty sure us going there to mock them accounts for like half their boards traffic as is so…

A lot of people are autistic but it takes hard work and dedication to be as autistic as leftypol!

Daily reminder

Still waiting for the full picture.

The triggered tranny deletes them so fast it's impossible to find more than a thumbnail

everytime I see the thumbnail I think that is a thalidomide hand

If they don't do this, WE should.
Postering our stuff everywhere, pretending we are anti-fascists doing so to "raise awareness" of the growing fash problem.
Added footnotes with fake indignant explanations will add plausible deniability, (just make sure they are ULTRA hysterical leftie-style in order to alienate the normies)
We could get a lot of dangerous ideas in front of a lot of eyes like this.

The Streisand Effect is real.