Which one of you crazy bastards did this?

theplainsman.com/article/2017/04/foy-hall-sign-removed-after-being-altered-to-goy-hall

facebook.com/AUSPLC/photos/a.1679098919043663.1073741828.1672576099695945/1961850327435186/?type=3&theater

Go make another post about antifa-ggots.

Top kek, bump.

bump because (((first reply))) sage

Apparently, it's not okay that white people have a right to exist.
Jesus fucking Christ. The Jews have successfully cucked large swathes of us, to the extent that a number of white people desire their own eradication.
Fucking hell.

Clever memery, user.

More like (((white))). Any true white person, as a white person is, would just be apathetic. Those that like it will snicker, those that don't will get a fowl look on there face. However, few would actually do anything (maybe the SJW crowd, but they'd just try and tear it off, and only Jews would actually say "I'm white").

I still don't get that poster. I'm sure normies just look at it like "nazi low IQ retard" and pat themselves on the back. With all the memes you have here, you pick this vague crap.

Also, we know you did it OP. You post here all the time.

I love this timeline. Whoever did it, don't admit it or brag about it.

They dont understand the poster because it's stupid, so they naturally virtue signal as that's what they are trained to do.

every black cloud has its silver lining
this is how I feel after seeing this.
sorry. I did not participate on the 23rd.

If I were you OP, I'd do it again, but this time add below it: Before you say you're white, are you white or (((white)))?
You might get the ADL all up and about over the hate symbol known as parenthesis.

You're right.

Nice.

KEK

no-fun-allowed.jpg
lighten up goy, this is fucking hilarious.

top kek

This is fucking great.

Damn these shills are foreign. The poster was perfect. Non offensive, straight to the point. Anyone who speaks against it to a normie or the older crowd will make a fool of themselves. Also, ANYONE who does not recognize it here should be banned on the spot, permanently.

It's a kike!

Had it coming tbh

It's always a fucking kike. I could be blind and browsing Holla Forums with a fucking screen reader and I'd know it's a kike

Not a bad tactic, force Jew language into the public forum.

it doesn't mean cattle. continuing to use that definition only gives Jews an edge in public debates.

Only Jews continue to promote the cattle definition.

IRL shooping

I like

Either you're a retard or need to be opened. See website "talmud unmasked."

I like the effort; thoroughly blacking out the F and the G is so clean. I hate when these things are half-assed.

POOLS CLOSED

Every time.

14/88 IRL shitposting, pretty good

Funny part is I see more Jews on the news than I even see on here.

Has anyone seen these yard signs? It'd be a shame if a "hater" did something to them.

Something subtle like:
Goys have no home here
White genocide has no home here
Jews are a malign tribe that infiltrates nations

based nips strike again

Do what I do. Take the sign posts, and turn them into wooden swords. They're good for practice, and although not highly durable, can break a human hand easily. Though, if you plan to use these in a riot, wrap a layer of cloth tape around the middle, right above the guard. That's where they always break.

This was great. I have to put up signs that just say "the goyim know" everywhere.

Kike.

The nips even wrote a great song for them.

Its was me.

Use a less pathetic approach.

just uncover what it really means, dont change the meaning

"whites have no home here" is good

But the sign was in black and white. How can they detect race without skin color? Oh wait, youre telling me they CAN recognize race when it suits (((them)))?

No. You are stupid. Only an idiot could fail to understand that forcing our enemies to DENY that White people have the right to EXIST is a good thing.

Omg. There are so many people here who are either shills or are literally autistic. Holla Forums has a real problem of being filled with shills and/or people who have no clue how propaganda works.

I like this OP. Not only does it attack political correctness, but it does so in such a way that is far less provocative.

..well aside from the Goy bit.
The poster itself is actually extremely useful, it's creeping into that grey area where discussion might be ok between normies and even the worst PC virtue signalers.

There's always been a prerogative here to stop attention seeking normally.
Unless it is extremely important or provocative.

The goy bit is provocative, the poster is ok, but not really material for this forum. That shit should be spread everywhere.
But the goy bit might actually obtain some keks.

The goy bit is perfect. Your average person has no idea that Jews have a derogatory way of referring to them; forcing them to explain what it means to the public is a wonderful weapon.

Nah, these are indoctrinated people we're talking about. I think the best method would be trying to appeal to their empathy. Guilt them into wanting to protect white people.

Make it so they realize there is a genocide, and that if you believe against it, you are for genocide.
Then appeal emotionally by associating it with other genocides.

It's all about appealing to them in the way their dogma appeals to them. Same feel, different value.
Highlighting rapes, murders, population statistic, individual stories and similarities to other genocides is key.
Pointing out jews is more fear mongering than emotional appeal or empathy.

Should have gone a screenshot of 'The goyim know' protester instead of that shitty poster, OP.
Still, no doubt some kike jimmies have been rustled in Auburn.

(((First Reply)))

:^) I fight back by having lods of babyes

this song is super catchy

Bloodandsoil.org

All missing the obvious "Kikes Have no Home Here"

And only Jews speak Yiddish.

It's almost like there's a connection between those two facts or something.

Clearly this hit a nerve. Good job.