Why the fuck do a fuckload of previously decent boards now redirect to obviously subverted boards like /a/?

Why the fuck do a fuckload of previously decent boards now redirect to obviously subverted boards like /a/?

What the fuck is this shit?

bump

I'd take a tranny mod over a Turk mod any day of the week, but we are all still posting on Holla Forums

So you missed the hack, newfag?

You sure do miss it, goon. The issue is why the fuck other boards are redirected to /leftypol2.0/ and if it's a technical issue why it hasn't been fixed already?

Isn't it a bit too convenient that even boards like /femininity/ that were made in protest of boards like fem becoming tumblr are fused with the most openly pozzed board in this site after Holla Forums?

This is why you should go to /animu/ and not that shithole /a/.

Kill yourself, you cocksucking retard.
BECAUSE THE SITE OWNER IS A KIKE SUPPORTER. Fucking dipshit. How new ARE you?

Does it still exist?

THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT YOU RETARD
What I find more unsettling is that boards that previously had relatively redpilled and Holla Forums tolerant moderation now they are handing over bans over "Holla Forums posts" while not deleting the Holla Forums meta complains
EXACTLY HOW THAT TRANNY IN /a/ DID

/a/ was a mistake

we should try to brute force into a Global Mod (or better yet, admin) account so we can have our own little purge

Can baph help us do it?

I don't buy the bullshit that the entire site fell to a single faggot just trying to delete his post history.

it would be a race for whoever gets in first, personally I would not trust the *entirety* of /baph/ to help our cause instead of just causing bullshit for the sake of it.

Go to
>>>/sudo/
there's a sticky there for requests. ask them to restore the board

I can respect baph's disposition, after all the lulz were everybody's original goal here but I think they can be reasoned into the part of who the common enemy of the community and our notorious haxxor freedums is.

You realize that imkikey, the BO, and the other mod (who is likely also kikey) would just be put right back into place, right?

Doesn't hurt to try. If Jim sees it then he might concede that the community do not want those fags.

Ruya is not a mod on /a/. Stop drinking shit flavored koolaid you cumguzzler.

It handed over BO rights to fellow trannies from his IRC circlejerk.

All trannies are the same degenerate sickfucks.

Why the fuck is a mentally ill SJW tranny that unironically uses "transphobic" a global moderator? How the fuck did I not know this?

I don't think anyone wants trannys as mods, but how about posting something more recent to illustrate your point, lad.

/a/ is not subverted. It's stricter about off-topic and low-quality posting than any other large board on this site, which means that you'll get banned for posting unrelated political shit, but when political stuff does come up it's always in keeping with the general right-wing tilt of this site. For instance:
>>>/a/667484 and associated posts approvingly describing Japan's hatred of gooks
Youjo Senki threads (none are up right now, but if you can find one in the archives the reception was positive other than to the anime art that got mangled by a fujoshi)

Do you have any evidence that the current head meido on /a/ is a tranny?