RECOMMENDATION THREAD

RECOMMENDATION THREAD
Yes I'm making this to ask for games to play
ITT: Niggas ask for games and we rec them.
You ought to know how this shit works.

I recommend you ro kill yourself and lurk more

Didn't want to put this in the OP
I'm looking for a good game set in the Bronze Age. Something akin to M&B would be nice, but I'll settle for turn based strategy or similar.

I just want a good survival game

someone recommend me a good game with a goth art style, there's definitely not enough games like that.

Fuck off spoonfeeding nigger.

Gone Home
Depression Quest
Life is Strange
The Walking Dead
League of Legends
Skyrim
DOOM 2016
Lightning Returns

Fuck off.

Actually recommend a game instead of putting up pictures with 200 random names in each. Its like someone asks you for a book recommendation and you show them a library or a book store, thats not a recommendation retards.

Kill yourself faggot, its not like we have a thread with charts everytime to spoonfeed newfags who cant into lurking.

It's not turn based, but try Age of Empires, the first one. Though I prefer III the best but that's colonial era

With this, I'm done.

If anyone has the Xbox, PSP, and Vita charts feel free to post. Not to mention the 3DS one. I don't have them saved.

These charts all are shit.
Stop.

Video games are shit. Your point?

Playing shitty obscure games does not make you hardcore.
Also you can post more than one image at a time.

It's more like someone asking for a book recommendation and you show him all your favorite books of the genre. If you want a recommendation without the lists, then I've got Dragon's Dogma. Started playing just a few days ago, and it's really fun so far. The combat is great, though I sometimes prefer to dump my pawns into the brine so I can play without them. I've also installed the Berserk armor mod, it's a shame the modding community is barely active.

why don't we have some OBSCURE game recommendations instead of the same generic mush of AAA Publisher garbage we have every time?

don't post damn charts with 50 games on them, nobody got time to read all that shit and pick one.

smh fam.

brigador is pretty fun

It's a fun NES title.

Is anyone going to ask for a game?

Ok I will ask for one.
Turn based RPG, playstation or older.

I'm in the mood for something ==CUH-RAYZEE==, whatcha got?

Best I can come up with is MGS3 or Fallout NV on hardcore mode

Any classic Beat Em' Ups/ Hack and Slash?

I've played: Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Final Fight, Comix Zone, Dungeons and Dragons, Double Dragon, and TMNT.

I recommend a rope.

It's like string, but manlier!

>>>/rec/

I tried having doughnuts like that but they just tasted bad what are some good doughnuts.

Factorio, TerraFirmaCraft, UnReal World.

Banner Saga is great. Good writing, good pacing, solid turn-based RPG combat system, comfy despite also being punishing, decent caravan management and some actually well structured choice & consequence. The sequel just came out, which improves on the original in just about every way, so now's a good time to get into it.

I fucking loved the shit out of Majin. Best AI companion I've had in a game to date. Talk about a comfy ride.

Something fun you guys can try is playan NV by rolling your character, It's quite fun, I'm on a Radiant Snow White/Mr. House run right now

So anyone the full backstory on OPs picture?

Araki wanted a donut or two
He got two donuts

No. There's something hidden in the pictures file I believe

Sengoku 3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wasn't it kill a while ago?

Eh, maybe this will motivate me to fire up this shitboat again.

I'll give it a go

Victor's Shack, Boone + ED-E, NCR, Gunslinger.

Well that's pretty much the most boring possible roll.

go Total Carnage or go home

Mine isnt much better