Don't be THAT user

Heard about this early access battlefield thing. Just signed up for th insider shit… ==where the fuck is my battlefield beta at?==

So what? I've just signed up to their shitty news letter and they aren't giving me it? How do I download the beta on ps4. Don't make any smug comments faggots, just fucking assist me.

i… am… assistant bot… how… i… can… be… your… service?..

Don't… forget… to… buy… fallout 4…

Error.. error… screenshot… from… fallout 4… dlc… did… not attached…

Fallout 4… is… a… much… better… game… than… battlefield… Please… reconsider… your… tastes…

Nigga the beta isn't even out yet, it gives you guaranteed access for the beta a few days early.

They still have to announce when the beta even starts.

Stop caring about battlefield one.

Sure, 64vs64 sound nice and all, but then you have to keep in mind that this is released on consoles.

Consoles have strict maximum network usage which all aspects of a game must be able to adhere to.
BF3 was already horrible in hitdetection due to it only having 10 tick servers. You are looking at possibly even less here. Get ready to die 30 minutes after you ran behind cover, closed the game and once again vowed to never play something of EA ever again. If you care about any EA game ever again unless you are transported to a opposite dimension, you may as well be anthony burch.

so….is….this…..the…..power……of…..swedish……video….games…..!?

I put in quite a bit of time into battlefield 4 with some friends of mine, when the game was first released it was absolutely the worst thing on the planet.

But now a few years later the game is balanced out pretty well and they even have custom tick servers. Maybe they won't make the same mistakes this time but with EA you can never tell how the game is until its actually out. Or if the beta is anything to consider we will know if its shit before even having to buy it

Your beta is at my repeating digits.

Granted this was not on console but on pc.

You are actively giving money to EA. Have you considered a psychologist or suicide?

psychologist is to expensive and suicide is wrong user :^)

All kidding aside I know that I'm giving money to ea but hey that's the price to pay when I can have fun times with my group of friends. The game is actually bearable when you have people to play with

You need to read into things, you fuck. I bet you click next without reading what's the program is going to install on your computer.

No, faggot we will make smug fucking comments and shit post in your terrible thread, this is not your personal support forum, go to 4chan or reddit if you want that.

Get the fuck out kid.

So you give money to feminists and corporate literal jews for [current year] pew-pew? Kill yourself fam.

Having the delusion of fun is better than the absence of any fun at all.

Enjoying the pew-pew is all fine and dandy with me.

that's what they said about The Division and it's still a shit game
also if you only think it's fun with friends, then you actually don't like it, so why subject yourself to mediocrity?

>>>/leftyb/

They're not your friends if they're absolute casual faggots who force you to buy shit games and support companies that are killing videogames.
Play better things with people who have actual good taste in vidya.

You bumped a thread I was going to reply to off the board with this shit thread, so I reserve the right to tell you to go kill yourself for contributing to the death of the industry with your dumbass purchases.

user, almost every game is fun with friends. This doesn't mean they are good games, it means doing things with friends is more fun than alone in many cases. Try getting them hooked on some other games. Don't support EA user, you are better than this.