QUICK, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DIGIMON????

Other urls found in this thread:

digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Burgermon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hagurumon

Clank is also nice

That's easy.

There are 1552 digimon.
You picked one of the single most basic of bitches.

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself

Pikachu.

i like tailmon, and all of its evolutionary line, from nyaramon to Magnadramon/ophanimon

Digimon is dead, fam.

For some reason I read that as "clang is also nice."

Tanks.

America.
The digimon

no, Wild Arms is dead, Breath of Fire is dead.

Digimon is still kicking, there's a game coming out in japan soon where the villain is the kid from the original PS1 game

and pic related was at least a 7/10

no THIS is america the digimon
digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Burgermon

This adorable powerhouse.

they are the physical manifestation of Holla Forums

you guys remember trashmon?

T H E B E S T
H
E

B
E
S
T

I wonder if we'll get a game with these three all in the same evolution tree.

It already released, although there doesn't seem much discussion about it. Also, I think your spoiler may have just been a marketing ruse, if I'm remembering correctly what another said about the game.

The games may not be dead, but I wish there was more fan-made content. I'm still studying shit though, so I can't help just yet on that front.

That TTRPG is a step in the right direction, though.

These two.

/k/mon

Posting Digimon Digital Adventures, in case anyone's interested.

We can fucking share PDF?????
God I love this site.

I wish I had someone to play this with. Sounds fun.

This guy or Wizardmon

JUST

Pikachus good but im a charizard guy myself

at least you got a cool statue

Angewomon

Bash me all you want, I don't care nigga.

nothing wrong with liking Agumon his evolution line is great

Same goes for Tentomon

when will we get Digimon World:Next Order for the PS4
I want it so bad

the best

shes a real hottie

All I want is a translation, fan or otherwise, of the Wonderswan games. Millenniummon is mah nigga, and the secret last boss of the entire franchise, but the only games that really expand on his story, and thus the story of the whole multiverse, are only in Japanese. The first one is in English but it seems to be the most barebones one with practically no story. It seems like the sequels improve the gameplay a ton and are the ones where the story starts getting real.

Alternatively, Patamon and his whole line. Angemon killed Devimon. Devimon was so evil he survived and became part of Kimeramon. Kimeramon was so evil and powerful he survived and Jogressed through time with Mugendramon to become Millenniummon. Millenniummon's so evil and powerful his very existence creates Apocalymon, whose existence creates Mugendramon and Devimon. Millenniummon then infects Ken with a Dark Spore so that he goes on to harvest Devimon and use him to create Kimeramon, and thus create himself.

Angemon is the only one with the pure power of good enough to defeat the evil at the heart of Millenniummon. Even Justimon is just a Jogress with Millenniummon because Ryo was too much of a bitch to actually defeat him and had to compromise with him.

Immaculate taste.

Stay mad.

best part about renamon is that you can have it male, female or futa and its always good

This is true. Renamale is never tagged right though.

Well, thanks for reopening that wound.;_;

Holy shit, that's fucking awesome when you think about it.

if only the digimon community could get together and hire a translator

I tried to play Tag Tamers a few months ago using Google Translate on my phone. It can take pics to recognize and automatically translate japanese characters. It actually works surprisingly well, and I could understand the game just fine. But in a fucking RPG, with tons of menus and shit, it's just not worth playing. However, if I actually had the programming skills to make a translation, this would be a perfectly serviceable way to do it. I mean, people talk shit about machine translation all the time, but it's come a long way, and with editing by a fan, who knows the proper way to translate names and has ideas for characters' personalities and shit, you can do an even better job. Plus, with the standards of professional video game translations, this is definitely much better than what we'd get if Bandai actually did a rerelease with a real translation or something.

Bump for autism.