White House Press Briefing #41

PRESS BRIEFING #41 WITH SEAN "INSERT CLEVER WORDPLAY" SPICER!!

Starts at 2 PM EDT so make yourself a snack, sit back, and enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DchHVk3KSNE
this will shortly devolve into waifu-posting, but I won't be the one to start it

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/23/trump-loves-media-reporters-white-house-215043
youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready

You're a better user than most.

Let's spice things up a little. Been very bland lately.

Reporting in.

Spicer is probably as annoyed as Holla Forums is at some of the shit going on

Any suggestions for an updated bingo card?

THANK YOU SEAN. IS IT TRUE THAT RUSSIA IS NOW ALSO INTERFERING WITH THE FRENCH ELECTION?

I'm a reifag now until Trump sorts his shit out.

I bet you're one of those impatient niggers that doesn't understand Trump has to tiptoe around the kikes since they're still technically in power.

he has to accomplish something substantial within the next two years or he'll lose the Legislative branch and be even more powerless

I could forgive you for falling for shilling, but being a reifag is unforgivable.

A few updates but it's a pain without the source file.
Keep in mind today Trump gave remarks at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s National Days of Remembrance.

Okay great. That I agree on, so why are you bitching when not even 100 days has passed? Not to mention you're ignoring all the other shit he's doing.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head, and I just woke up.

forgot TPP

Yeah and he also ripped the speech in his video word for word from the holocaust museum website. That's the ultimate form of "I don't give a shit" honestly.

Shit you're right I did. It's hard to remember because I'm not used to a president doing so much work after the past couple decades.

All I can say, is that I hope you're right user.

user all it takes is stepping back for a second, and pondering what would happen if right now, he publicly held a speech that summarized as, "Fuck the jews we need to exterminate them."

yeah, and that's all good. but that's not enough to get the normalfags to come out and vote Republican in the midterms. Right now, in the mind of the average American voter, Trump's first 100 days have been characterized by him struggling and outright failing to get things done. Yes, that's most likely just because he's surrounded by traitors on all sides, but most people don't know/care about that.

If you actually believe what you're saying there's no helping you user.

Rei + Asuka harem is the only good ending.

OP can't inb4, faggot

Oh I understand that. I just hope Trump is what we thought he was in general.

Still better than Hilldog or the guac merchant though, I suppose.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/23/trump-loves-media-reporters-white-house-215043

Because of that and trumps cucking these briefings have lost all the fun. I stupidly thought he'd try to overturn the telecoms act once.(*BLAM*)

I'm not a normalfag, you retard; I know better. learn to read.

Dunno about you, but I always saw him as another Andrew Jackson.

I'm gonna assume you didn't mean to reply to me, because that response made no sense.

what a long fucking article about absolutely nothing that while skimming it looked like a
title is misleading, and so is your post and the article.

You should have been able to tell where he's from by the unbroken link.

If it weren't for Hitler and what he did I would've given up at this point to be honest

ya, thats why he was reported as soon as I saw his post

10 MINUTES TO SPICE

oy vey, I love our greatest ally and lefty memes

I was replying to you. Don't accuse me of swallowing bluepill narratives when I made no such claims of doing so.

The high-paid ones are working harder at fitting in though. Always taking both sides of whatever bullshit narrative they're trying to peddle.

wew

they have been stepping up their game a bit, but my autism still catches them out. As tiring as it is, my report button hasn't be pressed so much since back in 2015. At least we know for sure where a good portion of the narrative is trying to be pushed from.

It's mostly JIDF and Shareblue types at this point from what I've been able to ascertain, looks like most of the alphabet fags have stepped off besides the occasional FBI-poster. Antifa is really butthurt about being doxed as well.

casual reminder Goebbel's Law always applies to shareblue.

shareblue has been overdrive since april first, and if I had to guess who hacked us, I would point my finger at shareblue working with some alphabet friends. Its like they set this shit up because they knew about syria ahead of time or something and this was going to be a big push to finally kill the support base pushing us further into power. Now that it kind of fell flat after we realized that syria wasn't going to turn anything, and after NK has quieted down, its like they are super ramping up their effort at all costs.

Checkin those trips

What we really need right now is either a freikorp or brown/black shirt movement

Sean get off the thread and go do the briefing.

Then you're dumb as fuck

No one reads archives

it's not Reddit faggot, want a down vote put a gun to your head.(*BLAM*)

WE HAVE VISUAL

shit, didnt mean to reply

I want to be one of those anons. Please tell me the truth, because I don't know anymore.

Checked.

Shit edits didn't save
IT'S STARTING

Then lurk more.

These fucking kikes lovers have got to go. Liars!

wew

HERE WE GO

THE SPICE MAN COMETH

Try harder t_d

Good lord. Is this the world's most boring man?

MUH WOOD

Leafs btfo

WE'RE GOING TO WAR WITH CANADA
DAY OF THE RAKE NOW

Canadians are used to getting cucked by now.

THE TECHNICAL TERM IS STUMPAGE

Kek

SUCK IT LEAFS

This guy is like the grandpa you have that speaks softly, and is just honest even when you don't like it.

CANADUH WILL PAY FOR THE WALL ON THE MEXICAN BORDER

wew laddie

I wonder who could be behind this post

Yes!
TAKE THAT YOU CANADIAN ASSHOLES!

Savage.

this man is a fucking savage

Man the press sure is trying to milk this one.

TAP THE TREES

MAPLE STORES GROW

This man is Chaotic lawful

DAY OF THE RAKE

We need to make a D&D chart with Sean, Mulvaney, this guy, and everyone else.

Goddamn it Carlos……. checked.

This is like watching a snake slowly devour it's prey.

thats why you work for the (((media))) dumb kikes

PAJEET

NAFTA ON SUICIDE WATCH

pajeet

POO

IN

That fucking vaguely mudskinned dingo reported needs a cricket bat upside the head.

Holy shit. He's gone full pajeet.

ANNEX CANADA IMMEDIATELY

I'm starting to believe all the concern shills we've been dealing with are the MSM themselves.

Well I mean the MSM and ShareBlue are basically owned by the same people so…

nobody can that street shitter's English sounds like an abortion.

this guy bores me to death. I guess he's doing his job though if that's the case.

This man is being a savage you nigger.

Why are they asking woodman about NK?

It's hard to talk when you're stomach hurts.

wew

Who is this bombastic man?

I find it funny how the worlds most boring old man is giving lectures on fucking WOOD

Lügenpresse is desperate

The yang to jebs yin

Its pretty funny tbh.

reverse claim to poster below

god shut up pajeet

Holy shit is that a second pajeet? Are they multiplying?

Same or another pajeet?

Does it look like he's enjoying himself with these leeches?
PRAJEEEEET

this guy's going a long time

I hate this bitch more than any of the others.

He speaks so softly but he swings so hard.

Once one gets in the door it's all over. Soon the whole MSM will be poo's. H1b's are cheaper.

retaliation from Canadians…..hahahahaha

Lots of dubs in the last few minutes. It bodes well for thia breifing. Reverse claim to poster above me.

Fucking lol

kek

BOMB THE TREES
TAKE THE SYRUP

What does Canada even offer us in trade? Maple syrup?

This cunt is terrible too… she never asks questions she just stays on her phone and has resting bitch face.

wew

You need to deal with the kikes first, then you can live the cozy lumber salesman life.

Try and twist that truism, kikes.
Do they choose these special guests based on who is least assailable?

This cunt's voice is infuriating.

holy shit, this is comedy gold

lmao he signed when Pajeet started blabbing again

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE GOD DAMNED POO IN LOO IS BACK FUCK YOU PAJEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The maple syrup should be stolen from their carte. The maple farmers would thank us.

cartel*
Jesus my keyboard is fucking up today.

WOODMAN TAKING ON OBAMA

Oh fug its the gook

The first one took a shit in the designated hallway, and that's what came out of it.

His facial expression was priceless

I'd be fine if this guy did the whole briefing. He's great.

IF CANADA RETALIATES THEY LOSE

This guy has some bantz.

TIME FOR TRADE WARS

Yeah this guy is grizzled and completely centered. I like him. Good pick for SecCommTrade.

I enjoyed Woodman

he's so spicy

The only remembrance of jews there should be is the terrible smells they make as they burn.

Post yfw Trump creates more new jobs than Hitler did.

fucking dems

percentage wise I doubt it

Percentage wise I doubt it too. I just want him to reach six million for the memes.

Whipped into submission.

Can't disagree with those dubs

did something new happen, or are they just really out of narratives?

So he's literally just is the opposite of a good person? Everything he hates is good, and everything he likes is evil.

in other words a jew.

Syria and Norks completely memory holed their narrative. So they want it back.

Iv'e had to fill out SF-86's before - this form is very long and has many pages.

dubs confirm jews are jews.

The SF-86 is held at OPM

They're just grasping at straws my dude. They don't have shit.

(checked)
Those dubs confirm Kristol is simply a kike piece of shit.

We /wwe/ now.

you can see the narratives being formed as they ask their questions

outlandish

Major Garret being a colossal faggot as usual

JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Getting spicy

The way he just says fuck it and moves on cracks me up, holy shit.

OMFG IF I HEAR ONE MORE OF THESE KIKES BRING UP A FLYNN QUESTION THAT HE HAS ALREADY ANSWERED I AM GOING TO SEE RED

the issue of "Priveledge" LOL

GO RED user

KEK WILLS IT!

omfg - still on that SF-86 - I could give an SF-86 Briefing -

PURGE THE LÜGENPRESSE ALREADY!

Yeah they have nothing to bitch about so they have to go back to an old fake controversy…

lol

Im guessing flynn is the question of the day

Jeezus these fags are brain damaged.

It's almost as if they had common marching orders.

HAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ASKING

WHO IS PEPE?!! ANSWER ME DAMMIT!!! WHO IS PEPE?!!

"Is Flynn spelled with an "F" or with a "PH," like, Phlin?"

She's asking "say that Flynn was a foreign agent."

god women are stupid

the wall

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP BRINGING UP FLYNN

SHILLS BTFO ON THE WALL

She must be loud

her voice….

she must be from California

She's a Valley Girl…

Holy fucking Christ this woman is retarded.

She looks exactly like a bitch I used to go to church with. She was also from California.

Like, totally - fer shur

ITS TOO SLOW, GIVE ME A NARRATIVE TO MAKE TRUMP LOSE MORE SUPPORT!

Jonathan deserves to be gang raped by a pack of niggers.

THANK YOU, SEAN

THANK YOU SEAN

WTF is on that dude's forehead

STOP FUCKING WITH IRAN YOU JEW SLAVES

…Oh, his glasses. In 240p it looked like a fucking spider burrowing into his brain.

kek

YOU WANNA COME ON UP?

YOU WANNA COME ON UP?

Major needs a thorough beating.

MAJOR FAGGOT

Sure is being a major pain in the ass.

Of course he wants to come up. Most of these assholes are the establishment and would love to answer their own questions themselves.

what if NK is just a ruse for Trump to get war time power?

I'd laugh so fucking hard.

we're already technically at war with NK though

its not official until congress give war time authority to Trump, if he did that you understand what Trump could do right?

That would be 88d chess with a sledgehammer, or something.

…kek

If that was the case it would work. Both the left an the right want war, and would vote almost unanimously to give Trump that power

Questions so far -
1. Mike Flynn
2. The Funding of the Wall
3. Mike Flynn
4. The Iran Treaty
5. Mike Flynn
6. North Korea
7. Staffing the Cabinet (Regulatory Reform Officers)
8. The President's plan on Budget/Tax Reform
9. 'See ya tomorrow!!'

these ill-mannered mongrels

well its just my speculation, I am usually good at calling these things but this is what it feels like he is trying to get. If he is to do anything he wants to do its going to need to be under wartime authority

Another spicy show today lads, goodnight!

No holocaust part? Oy vey

IDK much about American law. If Trump did get these powers, could he finally put the 9th circuit to death?

Pretty good speculation, at least to me. I've been wondering for a while if he wants wartime powers to get done what he wants to get done.

Well shit.

The Press's Background Music

yes

thats been my theory as to why he agreed to bomb syria and pivoted to NK so fast in the first place. With wartime authority, quickly replace anyone he wants, he could enact policy with almost no congressional approval. It would be the ultimate tool, it would make him almost an emperor of the US

Japanese style interment camps for spics and Muslims may just be a real thing.
He will be able to get rid of the traitors in government as well.

exactly

I have had the same feeling for a while now, only time will tell

That, internment camps, and more than 2 terms are all things that have some precedence. Should he get those powers he could bypass everyone and fast track the wall as well for national defense reasons

Fresh shitty OC coming thru.

user stahp. I can only get so erect.

With bill Mitchell’s twitter in the other tab, fresh off liking a boomers big balls, big heart DACA tweet. The t_d contributors lash out to anyone who insults the good name of shabbos trump.

Seeing the tor poster go back to being the faggot in the room is a sign to me that things are close to going back to normal.

running out of vpns huh

Yeah, you and some based niggers and kikes can suck each other off watching trump's speech at the holohoax museum.

That's not how the meme works dumbass.

Your forgot

iamkikey

wtf are you on about faggot?

Give him some space user. He just found out the wall's actually happening and he's mad now.

TRS

But user trumps heart is bigger than a wall.

I picture people like you smashing their heads into the wall repeatedly, repeating your outdated narratives like you're taking Shia's stream seriously.

c youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY

oh, its this kike
Thats not how the meme works fag

Yeah and before Trump has been elected he "has been characterized" as mega Hitler coming back from the grave to nuke the entire world.
I hope you're at least having fun spreading media propaganda.

You're only missing "chesscuck" and "tiny hands" for your shill bingo.

Always nice when kikes get triggered like that.

Fuck

They've also been going on with a tactic of trying to beat Holla Forums to the media story while in the OP of immediately hammering out their d&c angle. Then begins the attempts to drum up alot of chaos and confusion, drum up hysteria, and push towards cooncern and defeatism in the process. It's an interesting stepping up of their game, but it's still noticeable as fuck. Many anons like myself just lurk and watch as (((they))) immediately blow their loads and continuously make themselves obvious, that they're not from around here, and that they're trying their damndest to hammer out whatever narrative they've been assigned. Lurking, waiting it out, and not biting the obvious bait is key to defeating the hysteria shills that try to take advantage and exploit the moment.

I enjoyed that keep up the good work user, we should post shit like this on their social media.

Please continue to post these comments. They help us lurking newfags who want to learn the ways of Holla Forums. You're improving my ability to spot the shill. Now that you've been thanked for not being a faggot, I will STFU and return to lurking.

Thanks user, I'll continue making 'em whenever I have the chance to tune into these conferences. I don't use any social media but hopefully some anons go ahead and spam them.

Who is that milt milker?