Cliches you love to see in cartoons & comics

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

villain saying friendship isn’t important
Gets defected by the magic of friendship

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

Did dragon ball super stealings scenes and lines from that twilight sparkle fight from my little pony? I’m being serious.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

In the lead up to this big fight, Dragon Ball hipsters who think Abridged Goku is canon were arguing that Jiren was the real hero because he loved justice and wanted to protect his world and Goku was a pure evil monster asshole

It turns out Jiren was just an asshole who wanted to get revenge, used people like meatshields to get it and even tried to murder innocent people when he couldn't win fairly.

Attached: Above-and-Beyond-Anger.jpg (11.7 KB, 267x200)

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

The abridged series is the cancer killing the DBz fandom. Goku doesn’t consider himself a hero because he thinks superheroes are narcissistic. Goku saves people just because it was the right thing to do. Not because of fame.

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

akira toryama Made it no secret that he thinks superheroes were assholes.

Juan Lewis
Juan Lewis

You guys are saying the whole Akira saying Goku Wasn’t a hero thing was just a mistranslation Youtube e-celebs ran with?

Jose White
Jose White

Goku doesn’t consider himself a hero because he thinks superheroes are narcissistic. Goku saves people just because it was the right thing to do. Not because of fame.
If Toriyama unironically thinks this he's more of an idiot hack than I thought.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Goku saved shit loads of people during the red ribbon army and king piccolo saga because fighting bad guys was the right thing to do.

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

The power of friendship is always kino.

Attached: Friendship.jpg (71.95 KB, 600x992)

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Good taste.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

kino
Hey /tv/

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

In the anime. In the manga Goku just likes to fight, which is why he constantly makes shit worse just to see his opponent get stronger. Though he's not a complete ass and he'll usually offer to help someone in trouble if it involves fighting.

Either way though Super is nearly as much cancer as the abridged series, so why care?

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

I was referring to his opinion on capes.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

When can we gas abridgedfags?

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

heroes try to pull "power of friendship" out of their ass
turns out the bad guys actually are all good friends as well
turns out the bad guys are actually even better friends than the heroes because they're honest with each other
What kino does this?

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Dragon ball always made fun of capes for being silly.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

it's not even the villain's true form

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

I've always wanted to see some stories where the villains use the power of friendship, but I really never have. Any suggestions?

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Well… Android 17 and 18… kinda?
Overall, I don't know about cartoons, but at least in animu there's tons of characters recking people with the power of friendship.

Like in Black Lagoon, where Romanian twins were in so many snuff videos that they became obsessed with killing and literally kill everyone with their friendship/ love for each other.

I once made up some characters which are just alternate reality versions of the main characters and they basically fight over whose gonna stay in the reality they gonna share.
Basically the same motivations, the same "power of friendship", but just killing each other to exist.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Gold and Silver, from Golgo 13: The Professional.

Attached: goldsilver.jpg (253.53 KB, 1388x901)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

It's not like DB isn't shit, so I'm not surprised.

Easton Williams
Easton Williams

For some reason I'm a sucker for villains dying by falling off a cliff.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit