G2A BTFO's greedy game devs

g2a.co/tinyBuild-fraud-allegation-g2a-statement

G2A BTFO's greedy game devs.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinybuild.com/punch-club-has-been-pirated-over-1-million-times
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh I remember that game, the greedy kikes behind it delayed it the day of release and refused to release it until people finished some stupid twitch plays thing they set up.
And they wonder why no one bought their game.

I remember that. I cant believe they fucked themselves over like that. It was so incredibly retarded.

In this case I'm on the side of the gamedevs. G2A is the most Jewish company in this industry. Not to mention that they enable the cancer that is E-sports and they sponsor a fuckton of retards on twitch.

So you didn't read anything?

nope. I just really fucking hate G2A.

please explain

G2A shield is a good example. It's basically giving them money to make sure you receive your cd-key.

That's not jewish at all.

"it's basically giving them money"
Except not at all?

so what? we all know that fake keys exist and there's no way for G2A to verify keys. it simply exists as an insurance.

Except it is.

i only buy from g2a this days, good prices and i never had problems
hope everything is fine

Why would they do that? That doesn't make sense from a business or consumer standpoint.

Just imagine if gamestop charged extra to make sure the used game you bought was in the case.

Fucking christ you understand economics like a slav or liberal.

You mean
Which they do, because its necessary and not always included.

They pulled that "entitled" bullshit too, so fuck them right out of the industry anytime.

Yeah, sure. After the practical demonstration what works and what doesn't, we have pretty good grasp of economics. Austrian school makes more sense than currently the most popular burger understanding of economics, for example.

American economists now the system very well which is why they are gaming it.

I buy from G2A and Kinguin often, never used "G2A shield". It only happened once that I did not get my key. I contacted support, and I got my money back.
Their customer service is pretty quick and eager to help.

Then you deserve no opinion. Punch Club devs are bigger jews and actually believe pirates stole sales.

tinybuild.com/punch-club-has-been-pirated-over-1-million-times

Never, ever gotten a false key. Have bought dozens of gaems.

yeah fam

g2a is just a steam market for games, It's random russkies selling stolen keys. Not g2a themselv selling keys

this.
just fucking buy from peps who have over 10k transactions and stop sucking TotalCancers cock

Holla Forums falseflagging again.

Fuck off shill

Is this the Valvecucks or GOGshills trying to derail?

Some people are really truly retarded they aren't always pretending.

Never heard of G2A before.
Why is it good/bad?

It's good because you get banned if you talk about it on Steam forums, or use fun ASCII art to get around their censors.

╔══╦══╦══╗
║╔═╩═╗║╔╗║
║╠═╦═╝║╚╝║
║╚═║══╣╔╗║
╚══╩══╩╝╚╝

I honestly have no idea why I do the things I do, I'm probably just retarded. But like the majority of retards at least I'm happy.

I bought one game on G2A and I got scammed.
Never again.

Go share your story with r/thathappened

No idea why people use this site. They are basically illegal keys right? Why pay some scammer instead of just pirating the game? It's like buying Chinese bootleg movies.

So you've never bought a game i guess.

I remember reading up on G2A Shield a while back and reading something about how it doesn't even guarantee you'll get the key that you paid for or that it'll actually work, so as far as I can tell it's pretty much a scam pure and simple.

They are claimed to not be an "authorized reseller" and are generally accused of having vendors who sell keys purchased with stolen credit cards as well as selling keys meant for regions with lower income. There's been a couple incidents years ago where keys sold by them have been banned, like Blood Bowl and COD:MW2. I've personally had zero issues buying from them.

G2A is good if you need a legitimate key for 25% of the cost with a dollop of not supporting the publisher. I don't really recommend it outside those parameters.

Exactly

I love how that is the biggest criticism of G2A when it's the main reason it's an alternative for me when I want to play a game that hasn't been cracked but don't want to support the specific publisher/dev

How is paying for the game "not supporting the publisher'?

Yeah I remember.
They were trying to generate attention.
But that shit is like forcing memes, it always backfires.

let s be honnest ? who si cuck enouth to buy their game on g2a ?

better crack it … because either way you arent giving money to the devs …

fuck off frenchie

I use g2a shield.

got scammed by a reseller once and got a refund in like 5 minutes. also got some discount vouchers.

also bought 2 keys from the same game by mistake. contacted the g2a staff and they refunded one of the keys.

they seriously have a better consumer service then retail

you arent giving money to the devs

idiots.
the way g2a works is that people buy a bunch of keys when they're on sale somewhere else, then wait for a couple of weeks and then resell it higher then what they bought them for, yet lower then the actual price.
the devs got already paid. and it's their fault for putting their shit into 0.01 $ humble bundles that their value got lowered.

Buying from G2A is worse than piracy.

The money doesn't go to the developer because the keys are stolen.

That's why it's so sweet. All this butthurt from greedy devs and assholes like totalasscancer is delicious. It's more convenient than pirating (as long as you are not a complete NEET with next to no income) because you get those muh gayming industry faggots servers for downloading games and patches and multiplayer.

G2A is a great way to purchase AAA garbage at price that correlates to what it's actually worth.

But this is wrong.

Look at Steam, they'll do a surprise 75% or more discount for a game. Then, once that "sale" is over, said game is back to being $49.99/$whatever.

Buying something at 75% off retail price and reselling it at a price that's both profitable and competitive to retail is not stealing, user.

dude how ignorant can you be

thoses things are part of special even, special partnership etc
thoses thing are MARKETING expense because they sell it far lower than the cost of production .

so no you aren t.

you r just a nigger to buy to uncle jew a stollen copy fo the game

instead of having it for free .

Alot of bug jewtubers are targeting G2A now alot of them are making videos and not to mention big gaming reddits are asking to take down G2A sponsors.

This shit is crazy