Shut up! 50 years ago, we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass! You can talk, you can talk...

Shut up! 50 years ago, we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass! You can talk, you can talk, you can talk! You're brave now motherfucker!

THROW HIS ASS OUT, HE'S A NIGGER, HE'S A NIGGER, HE'S A NIGGER, A NIGGER, LOOK THERE'S A NIGGER!

is he right?

how the fuck was he able to get any roles after this

as someone who's done Stand up before, I can tell you this as easily forgiven and forgotten. It's called a bad set, everyone has them. Plus, it's fucking Kramer.

I-I-i-i-I'm Sorry, I'm So So soooo Sorry Jerry!

I thought it was funny as shit, no accounting for taste

I still laugh to this day. The best part is when he realised he's fucked either way and so goes whole hog with calling the nigger a nigger

Is this recent? When the fuck was this?

Stop laughing.

This was over a decade ago.

It really wasn't in his case, all the roles he got were thanks to Jerry or Larry, or both meddling to have him
And most of those have Kramer apologizing or making fun of it
Thanks, America

i'm 32. I'm at the point where I will be there restraining them while they're prepared for the lynch. Like if it happened tomorrow, I'd be out there helping.

The backlash is going to come and they all know it

What did the nigger say to him? He's jewish anyway. Everyone on Seinfeld was.

based on the actual definition of racism, is calling a black person a nigger actually racist? You aren't using prejudice or claiming superiority over them.

or are we supposed to believe the nigger is to be shielded from mean words?

The day of the rope is near.

(checked)
The Day of The Ropeā„¢ is when they hang white race traitors and degenerates. It happens after the niggers have already been purged.

is there one? has it been properly updated lately?

Nope, it's not a real word.

Based on the definition of racism, yes, yes it is racist

Where you (and most people) go wrong os thinking racism is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being racist. Racism isn't the problem, PREJUDICE, is the problem.

For example, I can be pro-my race, which is considered racist, even though there's nothing wrong with this. You can be racist without being prejudice. I'm not going to automatically assume a nigger I meet in person is a retard, that would be prejudice and I'd just be a dick.

Sad that such a comedy legend lost control like that. Hope he finds redemption.

He's not