youtube.com/watch?v=XIB8Y0Fvqhg
youtu.be/ol5k02RRYhY
youtu.be/IV1KJ4EUgaA
youtu.be/lGaneyDfyls
youtu.be/qF-BGHhEpk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's my daughteru!

7 Days to Die
Bannerlord. I also want to see how badly the new Ghost Recon and CoD fuck up.
I drink water all the damn time, so that, I suppose.
She'd be fine with drinking it regularly.
Probably not. I'm pretty sure she'd want something with more sugar.

You fags make the 4am sadbrains look good.

2D is perfect, but perfection is unobtainable.

The power of love is boundless and infinite.

Yangbro reporting in!
Dark Souls 2, and Metal Gear Online 3
Jobs, and celebrating Oum's birthday
Cola, and Strawberry Sunrise
Surely

where are my husbadofags?

But you see user, while 3D can hurt you, it is physical. 3D can make you breakfast while 2D cannot.

It's all down to what you're willing to sacrifice. For the love of my life, I'm willing to forgo someone else making me food.

I'm moved by your dedication, user.

oh boy time for another avatarfag circlejerk

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus and a bit of Overwatch (don buy it, its not too good).

Zero Time Dilema, only one week to go.
Also, Persona 5 but since it comes 5 months later than Japan, I think I'll have to learn moon.

I drink a lot of Tonic Water, Sprite, Mango juice and plenty of Water. No alcohol though.

Why not, mango juice is specially delicious, the only issue would be with Tonic mostly because most of the people i know don like it and the ones that do its a adquired taste for them.

Question: Im wondering wether to buy Witch and the Hundred Knight for PS4 but does it have bugs like the PS3 version?, asking because its NISA who we're talking about.

I want my waifu to break all my bones one by one with a sledgehammer.
Digimon Cyber Sluts and The Witcher 3.
Purse Owner 5 and Caligula.
Rum.
Nah, I don't think she drinks alcohol.

I was playing Red Dead Redemption on Hardcore. I did all the challenges so I could get the Legend of the West outfit. I must say I'm a bit underwhelmed with these rewards. The Legend outfit looks kinda boring considering what you had to go through to get it, and it only raises your Dead Eye Meter, and at this point in the game, when I'm at the home stretch, it really doesn't seem necessary.

On that point, doing the challenges also yields questionable rewards. Do the herbs quest? Now you can make dead eye tonics…cool, I guess? I only bust out dead eye when I really need it, so this is kinda boring. Do the hunter challenges? Carry double the inventory items. Really? Do the marksman challenges? It raises your dead eye meter. Do the treasure hunter thing? I don't even remember. I like the game for it's atmosphere and it letting me live out an excellent Wild West adventure, but for all the damned trouble I wen through, some challenges being unable to be done until endgame, this all seems rather pointless.

What's there to look forward to? I'm going through my PS1 and PS2 backlog and enjoying it. There's not a single modern game I'm excited for, well, barring P5 I guess. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that everything is going to hell. MN9 flopped hard and people are celebrating. That's good in a sense, but I feel that instead of celebrating we should be mourning. Even with the best intentions, it all came came loudly crashing down. Is there really no hope for this world?

Cuba Libre. I like the history behind it.

Chie? Probably not.

Here is my daughteru.

KF2 later today
Nothing
Water
would your waifu like it?
yes

Good to see Hitomibro, Chiebro, and Junkobro is here.
Surely Weissbro knows it's Monty Oum's birthday, right now I was thinking of rewatching some of Monty's work.

I appreciate you saying so.

Reporting

Recently picked up a 3DS, so a mix between LoZ:OoT, Smash, and FF Explorers.

I've got a giant vacation planned in April to visit GenCon and Cedar Point with my friend.

Beton is my favorite. Mix Becherovka w/ tonic water and lemon.

Would your husbando like it?
Probably not. It's got a distinctly clove taste with a particular sour note from the lemon. Most of the people I've served betons to IRL didn't really like it, so I guess it's kind of an acquired taste. Chi-san really prefers sweet things (like flavored martinis.)

Hi.

Fuck yeah, Yang

*giant vacation in August.

Not enough coffee yet, today.

We're hitting boner levels that shouldn't even be possible

An early thread this week.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

Hope everyone's doing well.

I'll answer the questions when I get back home from work

Good to see another Yangbro.

(Checked)
Work Simulator.

The destruction of my home continent.

I mostly drink water, but I really like pineapple juice.

Yeah.

Look at those chubby cheeks.

Wurm unlimited
bannerlord
pear cider
would your waifu like it?
of course, birds love pears right?

Yangbros aplenty.

Best RWBY girl deserves the love

Praise Yang.
Guess Weissbro is gonna see all those Yangs.

Feels bad.

Who's your waifu, user?

Terraria with some friends
I also gave my character the jap name for Daria, but no one knows
Nothing
Dr.Pepper
I guess she would like it, who doesnt like very sweet stuff

F O U R M I L L I O N well "spent"

A game as shit as your waifu

my nigga

This was so good, loved everything about this trainwreck.
Too bad people wont take it as a sign of not backing kickstarters, or at the very least being vigilant about them.

I honestly never backed this. After all that, Inafune a total hack.
There was a reason why it's not good. It fails on what makes Megaman, well… Megaman.

absolutely delicious, how you got it? whats it called?

LASTFIGHT, Curses 'N Chaos and Brandish
Odin Sphere Leifdrasir and Tekken 7
Pineapple and mint juice. No alcohol for me.
Would your waifu like it?
Probably would be something new to her. But I thing she would. But she probably would like to use some booze on it.

I'm pretty excited for some Tekken 7 being released, some new fighters that peaked my interest, able to rematch opponents in ranked, and the customization.
Shame that I never got a PC, so I should find someone to make a costume mod for the female fighters based off of waifus.

:^)

I want to choke Hibari to death and watch the life drain from her eyes as she suffocates; struggling to fight me off her but her strength fading until she went limp.

A lot more of Revelator than I initially anticipated, that fishing is addictive.

I can't even think of anything I'm excited for anymore.

Water. Cold water > everything.

She'd better because the only other thing she'd be drinking is lighter fluid or petrol.

How you Waifubros doing today?

Its called Exotic (the color swaps are called Balinese and Tonkinese).
You have to buy it form the shop and gift it with the premium ribbon (plus have Hitomi maxed out)

Haven't played it yet but everything about it looks dull.
Also, saving money for the Summer Sale (don't like using Seam but getting games for cheap with the added bonus of helping the devs its tempting).

Insurgency with a bunch of weeb mods on it, it's pretty funny.
Steam sale I guess? Going to bootcamp in 4 months? God Emperor Trump being elected?
Coffee, Jasmine tea, and good ol' southern sweet tea.
She'd enjoy the Jasmine tea for sure, she'd love the southern sweet tea too.

Ramlethal is best lethal
Street Fighter V since I don't have the money for Revelator :,(
This next paycheck nigga but game wise Berserk and For Honor is they don't fuck it up
Sweet Tea

Very nice. I should probably get out of bed sometime, today's lifting day.

Yanks love appropriating southern culture, so yeah, there is any other kind.

Lucinafag has arrived once again!
Hope you all have had a great week!

Final Fantasy Tactics and Trails of Cold Steel

Nier: Automata, Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Odin Sphere, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Blazblue Central Fiction, Shantae Half Genie Hero, Berserk musou, Nioh, The Last Guardian and I am Setsuna

Dr Pepper or a nice cold pint of Magners, especially at this time of year.

Fizzy drinks are an acquired taste, but Dr Pepper breaks all barriers between cultures, so she may like it, and she probably already drinks alcohol, so she'll like Bulmers.

Yeah, but adding sugar to iced tea isn't the same, and should not be referred to as sweet tea.

Really? I mean carbonation has been around since 3500 BC possibly back to 9500 BC

Jurifag arriving for the best day of the week.

(checked)
SFV, practicing up for EVO in under a month. I did get to play Revelator a couple times in the past couple days and I'm loving it so far. After trying out pretty much everyone I think Elphelt might be my character in this one.Especially since A.B.A. never ever ;_;
SFV's story update which will be dropping next week. Getting to see and play Juri in it will be like the greatest release of tension I've had in a long long time.
A Hulk Hogan. for those who don't know what that is, it's a vodka and lemonade with a red white and blue bomb pop melted in it. It's fucking fantastic
Probably.

I based it off children. They seem to dislike them at first. That said, maybe adults would be more willing to the fizziness. That said it may be too sweet for her. So there's that as well.

Only shit that sounds patriotic, another drink to my list.

KOTOR 2
Next year
Dr. Pepper
Probably.

Amelia user reporting for duty.

My usual; Mount & Blade, Chivalry, Total War, emulated stuff. Also I've started playing Papers, Please again and for some reason it's really fucking good.
when waifus become real The end of summer. Heat and hay fever out the arse is making my life a misery. Also to see if my country will Brexit or not.
Tea tbh fam
Probably, it's warm and refreshing.

(checked)
See

Torchlight 2 and Homeworld
Watching Rome burn with my waifu
Hard orange soda
I don't think so

America is rooting for you guys, save yourselves while you still can. Kick a remain fag in the dick for me if you get a chance.

Why is Plutia sad?

I can't stand it when Plutia is sad for some reason.

Descent with my newly acquired trackball.

The Star Wars Lego set with Darth Vader's TIE Advanced being released in my area.

Spezi. I don't know if Rachel liked it.

You read the new chapter mate?

Snek is confirmed worst grill

Without wishing to derail this thread, I've seen some good points and almost entirely weapons-grade horsecrap from both sides so I have no clue.

That said I will absolutely find a remain faggot to kick, some of the remainers i know are being real cunts about the whole thing.

Yang a best. better than Worst Cat, and Ash Pile.

is there an episode where Suu takes energy drinks and becomes sporty Suu ?

No but chapter 36 has Ara-Suu in a wetsuit that looks pretty sporty.

I never heard about that drink, now I have to try it.

Probably. He's definitely my strongest character right now, though I may pull out some Rashid or Alex, if I change characters at all. There's not many matches I feel Ryu doesn't do well with, so really there'd be no reason for me to do that.

Oh man it's great, if you can find a bar that makes them I can't recommend it more.

Suikoden.

Great taste m8.

Forever best girl.

I had not seen it yet, ty papifag

She did get a lot of minerals out of the sea…
She became Master Ara Suu!

I think people put too much stuff into Rachnee. I mean, she usually is smarter, more resourceful, give the better calls, but I see it more because the writer love her than anything else.

I really hope they Rachnee, Suu and Lala mothers soon enough, and I really hope they show her, Suu, Lala and Mero under the influence of the full moon too.

This fan creation will never go anywhere…
It hurts.

Now back to the original shitposting.

Posting best nep in the thread.

Went back to playing modded Oblivion and Skyrim, still find them decent as timesinks when I have nothing else in particular. Might end up setting up Morrowind later since I actually haven't played it much.

Zero Time Dilemma later this month. Decided to grab the watch edition when I had the chance.

Tea, espcially raspberry ice tea. Tea/lemonade mix is good too. Not much on alcohol personally.

Probably, it's nothing too crazy.

Technically crab-man introduced it as a joke before Rachne existed, when snek, horse, and byrd were fighting over what fetish Darling had. Since none of them have normal legs it was a humorous answer.

Also I think crab-man uses her mainly as another foil/straightman/parent figure to the other girls over the top personalities, rather than having darling being the voice of reason in every situation.

I like Papi, but I'm actually a risefag and op

How does one find their waifu anyway?

Good afternoon, fellow waifufags. Agriasfag reporting in.

Today is Agrias' birthday!

You don't find your waifu, she finds you.

I did a special run of LISA where I only used Asian party members gonna finish that tonight.
Nothing much really.
Cherry coke and grape juice.
I don't know, I think she would rather have a cold beer.
Also I made these edits for a MAGA hat thread on Holla Forums and it made me want to ask you anons this question does YOUR waifu want to make America great again?

This

Happy birthday, Agrias!
I don't have any pictures of anything to post, so please imagine a picture of Agrias blowing out candles on a cake. Or whatever you like, really.

Always and forever.

Posting the rest of the edits.

You hear her voice and then you find it hard to concentrate on videogames anymore. Things keep going out of control until you end up posting in an anime circlejerk thread.

Happy birthday Agrias

It just sort of "happens" between you and your waifu. Maybe you will find someone you really care for sometime in the future and you will be happy with her.

Seconding.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she didn't like America in the least.

Dishonored. Although the Mask Party level was dumbed down to shit, it's still one of my favorite levels in the game. Heading to Dunwall Tower now.

Whatever the fuck content is coming to Total Warhammer, Space Hulk Deathwing, Bannerlord and i'm kinda on the fence about Dishonored 2.

Rum and Coke, easy on the coke. Once I decide on a waifu I can answer for her liking it or not.

I return

Absolutely. She fits as a patriotic waifu, her blonde hair speaks for itself.

hey

In truth, not really. Chi-san's a bit of a bleeding heart and tends to lean more liberal as a result. Heck, he won't swat a mosquito because it might have a family. He doesn't really trust shillary either, though. Though, neither of us are really that interested in politics in the first place, and we only tend to get riled up when stuff like TPP rears its ugly head.

Of course she does.

Trump's going to MAGA and make waifus real.

Best girl in Awakening here. Having a ball with Mediocre No. 5.6 crashing and burning with no survivors. Hope this teaches everyone NEVER EVER trust kickstarters ever again.

(Checked)
Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin and Fire Emblem Fates both Birthright and Conquest
Dark Souls 2 is a major let-down compare to Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1. Just what the hell happen? Did the B-team can't just copy what made Dark Souls 1 great? But regardless of the flaws, DaS2 can be fun sometimes.
Fire Emblem Fate is pretty great so far as long as you pirated the Japanese version and install the fan-translation and avoid the Memehouse "Localized" version at all cost. Almost done with both Birthright and Conquest. Then soon after, start to play Revelation.

#FE Persona flopping hard, the fall of the EU/Brexit, Steam Summer Sale, and most importantly my Birthday this weekend.

Lemonade, Gatorade, and water

Tharja would maybe like Lemonade the most

I'm pretty good. Thanks for asking.

see

As long as we are together forever, yes she would.

I don't think she cares about America at all, but I bet she would love to see all the libcucks and illegals cry in despair when Trump wins.

(checked)
Dragon Quest VI

Dragon Quest VII, Pokemon

Bailey's Salted Caramel Irish Creme

Sure why not?

Best of luck with leaving, I hope you guys do. Both or countries will become great again.

She's Scottish and Japanese, she probably wouldn't get involved in politics but would understand why I'm so zealous for Trump.

Peko and I reporting
Dragon's Dogma and Sins of a Solar Empire
I don't know. Outlast 2 maybe.
More than anything I just want the temperature to go down a bit. I went out around 4 AM and it was still 90 degrees out
Mango rum with cranberry juice, beer, and tea
I know she'd like tea and maybe the cocktail but I don't see her being a beer drinker

I don't think she'd care that much but I wouldn't be surprised if she did

Let me be the first to say Happy birthday in advance, user.

Getting comfy.

Listening to Trump's anti-Hillary speech, drinking some water.

Holy shit he mentioned the Bosnia lie, this is fucking great.

>Waifu Wednesday
>On Oum's birthday
I'm okay with this.

hngg

may god rest his soul

;_;7

of course i know that! i didn't Guess its a good excuse to stop studying for a while.

(checked)

Hey Weissbro, hows the study going?
Some Weiss merch is out, just to let you know. (Note: This is not mines.)

Thank you very much user.

study goes okay, got another test on monday but its all on partial derivatives which are easy so it can't be that hard. I fucked up the last one because I didnt have time to study for it at all and got an 84.

I don't own any Weiss merch, but I'd like some eventually. Hopefully its not all limited edition stuff.

>84
Well you did good there.
Well there's a Weiss figurine, iirc, it suppose to be around $145 I know PlayAsia got this.

84 is pretty bad for me, but given that I didn't study its not the worst possible. Gotta get my average up on the next one hence all the studying
there's a $35 figure too, those little figma sets or whatever they are.

>RWBY Manga updated with Yang Chapter
>Couple of panels of Yang is off
Yang's seems messed up in this adaptation.

Her boobs seem to inflate and deflate

I know right? Seems to be inconsistencies, don't forget her eyes in some panels.

Fuck off, Spike.

Vibrifag here

Some roguelikes.

Nothing.

I don't really drink too much.

I don't think she drinks either.

BUILD THE BLOCK

(despair checked)
at least whoever is in charge of the series isn't writing in love interests for her or making changes that you don't like

what's her name, friend?

This
I hate Neptune. The self insert hurts so much, I just want to punch the screen whenever I see him.

he's such a fucking tool too, what kind of person writes that as their self insert. it makes me worry for the future of the show, esp without Monty ;_;7. I'd much rather they just have light yuri undertones because they'll never be anything but undertones I think, though you never know.

I guess that's an okay way to think about it.

Kasumi Todoh

good taste, and my condolences friend. Here's to her speedy and deserved return to the fightan world.

I'm sure Weiss doesn't deserve a tool. Yuri undertones are right up my alley, but less Blake.

I don't really like yuri, but I don't feel threatened by it. I hope I'm not turning into too much of a strange person though. today someone started asking me questions about linux distrosI don't know if its good to have a reputation as that guy who knows stuff about linux.though I don't know very much, I suppose it is more than whatever a random windows user knows, and its not like I'm not interested in helping them, its just that if I keep up like this I fear I'll be entirely unable to relate to people.

L-lewd!

I want a good starter robot waifu.

Try Aigis from Persona 3. Or Labrys.

That's agreeable, thanks.

What do you mean, starter waifu? Do you just want a waifu so you can ditch her for someone else later on?

Nigga, you even trying?

What does that even mean?

When President Trump makes anime real, we can only hope men like this aren't still on the loose.

I had this Weiss art I requested in a /a/ drawthread long ago, felt disappointed she doesn't wield Anubis.

I'm sorry, I have to check this sign from the digits.

the 4/a/ drawthread? Also, that's actually really similar to something that I'd been wanting to comission for a long time

checked

You're confirmed for shit taste.
Also:
Mmmm, I sure do enjoy brainless KFC for dinner.

Jesus christ, what? come on man

Why no one ever claims lightning as their waifu ?
neither do i

Are you the threadly rusemaster who claims to have two waifus?

probably because Lightning is the worst final fantasy girl.

Because she's boring
>>>/light/

No. I would not have asked unless I already had a waifu. Also Vib is cute.

Silly user your supposed to love your waifu for laifu

Yang with Worst Cat, and Meme Cat.

but user, they're both memes

Is RWBY even good? Everyone I've asked says it's garbage or they dropped it pretty early on.

Can't argue with this.

H-Hey guys, d-did you liked the banner i made?

IM GONNA MARRY LIGHTNING

TF2 and Kirby: Planet Robobot
Friday, to cash a check and go buy a new headset for my YT channel
Dr. Pepper
I imagine so, though not as much

Because she is less waifu material and more of an interesting character. Everyone is fucking around and she wants to get shit done.

Well Volume 1 is the only reason why people drop it so early, from the errors itself. All and all I find Volume 3 alright, were they kick it up a notch by having an actual conflict.
Now I wait for Volume 4 to come.

but they're not

shit gets real in volume 3, if you can make it there. the end of volume 1 has some really shitty filler, and I think that's where most people drop it, but volume 2 was good throughout.

Because she's the embodiment of a Mary Sue and the living proof that actual FF devs have an horrible taste in waifus

How come Worst cat a meme?

she's just angsty all the time and boring.

If you cut off or Misery Papi's feet, will that turn her into waifu material since she won't be able to take the three steps necessary to mind reset?
She can fly, not like she needs feet anyway

forgot pic

Have mercy on your tastes

You got good taste m8.

That's your result?
>Roman in second
[Chortling Nefariously]

Three years and counting.
And you have some good taste in RWBYs, though Neo is my favorite

why is adachi so smug

But user, Adachi is mai waifu.

[Smug Intensifies]

Fuck, used up all my Yang Smug pics

Back home and ready to answer questions (ID change powers go!)

Her game of course! Also playing Outlast and it's DLC cause I'm in the mood for horror

Outlast 2, Nier Automata, Ni-oh, KoF14, SFV story mode to try out Juri, Brexit (GODSPEED ON BREAKING AWAY FROM THE EU FRIENDS FROM BRITAIN!), and tomorrow being a rather special day.

Non alcoholic would have to be water, iced tea, and gatorade.

Alcoholic would be mead and sake.

I'm sure Jack-O would like water and Iced tea, but not sure on gatorade.

Not sure on Mead and Sake either, but she doesn't seem to mind the thought of drinking alcohol.

Wouldn't say for sure. Daisuke did say that he'd like to bring all the characters back if possible, but only time will tell. Glad to hear you're doing well with Elphelt though!

That Hulk Hogan sounds fucking awesome! I'll have to try it one day!

Can Confirm this

She wouldn't know the current political situation of our world, but I don't think Jack-O would like seeing people losing their rights as humans, and considering what she did so that humanity in her world wouldn't be destroyed, I think she would help fight for humanity's freedom in this one.

The fuck is this?

COME TO CRAZY HASSAN'S STARTER WAIFU EMPORIUM, WHERE WE SUPPLY THE FINEST IN STARTER WAIFUS! BARELY USED AND WITH HUNDREDS OF MILES LEFT IN THEM, THESE WAIFUS WILL GET YOU THERE AND BACK FOR A THIRD OF THE EFFORT YOU'D SPEND ON 3DPD GIRL! COME TO CRAZY HASSAN'S WAIFU EMPORIUM, LOCATED OFF THE MERCHANT'S BAZAAR IN DOWNTOWN BAGHDAD. LOOK FOR THE CRAAAAAAAAAZY WAIFU SIGN!

CRAZY HASSAN, PLEASE GIVE ME A WAIFU

You better leave if you know what's good for you.

Now that made me laugh

Now for everyone here;

POST YOUR THEME SONG FOR WHEN YOU'RE EITHER SAVING OR FIGHTING ALONGSIDE YOUR WAIFU!

Would use a youtube link, but ASW is on the warpath again for taking down GG tracks

I'm pretty sure those are camels. Some people can't tell the difference but I've got experience.

Help me Holla Forums. Help me.

Does it has to be related to your waifu's franchise or it can be anything you like?

Any you like

Work out a lot more and stop being such a fucking beta mang

McNiggerator is fucking beautiful

Welcome back Jack-O Bro, how's ranked doing?
>Had some matches in BlazBlue
>Gets bodied by three Astrals in a row
>Had to stop playing for a moment

I'll share you a Neo.

Webm related

youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE

You're sweet, Yang-user

Nice.

OF COURSE MY FRIEND!

CAMELS!? SURELY YOU JEST!

Would you like to ask for starter friends while you're at it?

Man, if ABA made it in I'd be all over Revelator right now. She was the only rekka style character I'd ever enjoyed playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwaoRYnHG8A

Sorry, OP, but Rise's dead to me after DAN.
New waifu heading our way in February.

fuck off

see
:^)

Glad to be a service

When I get Revelator, I'll go Johnny because of his playstyle.

Here's a Mojo art for Weissbro

Not gonna lie Blonde Rise is looking pretty good so far. Most likely going to be my pick in P5

kek

Blanc's theme in the senran/musou spin-offs is pretty nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqhN2E990oc

She used to be my goto character, though I was never that great with her. If I do end up getting Revelator I'm thinking of trying out Raven or just going back to Bedman heh.

Anne pretty cool and all, but JUSTICE is where it's at.

Going good Yangbro! Been bit of a struggle lately, but we're at Rank 21 now!
As someone who's pride prevents him from stopping even when I'm losing and know I need to stop, good on you for doing that. Sorry to hear about those loses, but I wish ya godspeed on your future matches and getting Astrals in yourself on your opponents!

Good song as well!

I remember hearing this long ago. Pretty catchy.

Not looking like she'll be in Rev, but perhaps in the next installment depending on how the story goes. Here's hoping Jack-O comes back in some way in the next one and they don't just bring Aria in to replace her.

Good song choice!

something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=sH_6iFYiryY

I fucking warned you you damn Haji.

Her boss theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=F-oPE3Cn86Y

You fool, he's one of old /tg/'s greatest creations. He is a creature with powers far beyond your comprehension.

I do tend to play some BB for some combos. Here's some of my mains in BB, or some characters I played.

His D combos can literally gains meter stupid fast with D xx 6D xx 236D. Then again, he was meant to be a meter burning character.
Go to main, can't officially find a main. Had most combos from him.
Being a Yangfag, this is the closest I get for a Yang, her just-frame Ds takes time to get used to.

I want to go running with Emi.

Bedman was another one I liked, his copy-paste special moves were nuts.

Yeah, I didnt have any honest hopes for ABA, and I'd definately like to see Jack-O come back. I really liked just being annoying with her minions and traping people with her dust.

This expands me

Next to Megas XLR's short hair track, this is a must have when fighting with and against mechs. Good choice!

Loving it. I can see this track causing a lot of despair.

Ragna used to be my main, but after they made his deadspike to 236D to compensate for his blood scythe taking it's spot kept fucking over my combos (when trying to use D inferno divider) with him as a pad user, so I tried out some of the other new characters. Tried Bullet, but didn't work out too well. Terumi on the other hand clicked with me shortly after trying him out, so he's now my main. Have to agree he can get meter like no one else in the game, but I can't deny how fun it is playing as him.

Makoto I tried out back in CS, and she was fun to play as, but not one I saw myself maining at the time. Still fun to fight against though.

Love getting people with this.

I mean, I like blonde Junko too but how can you have a preemptive waifu?
How can you be so sure you wont fall for NEET Inkling, Touch Fluffy Hair or Short hair student council president?

Since I cant think of just one i'll drop 3 instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-SxiWXS8Y
cue some sort of hallway fight scene like Oldboy or Daredevil S2.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeWfif5j5dg
or something with a similar intensity

youtube.com/watch?v=XIB8Y0Fvqhg

It's rather hard not to when one of my biggest fetishes is tight, glossy catsuits.

Touché

GG WP, see you next thread

Kek.
NEET Inkling looks cool, I hope the localization doesn't turn her into a meme-spouting retard.

I truly fear that.
I mean #FE was translated by Treehouse and I havent heard anything troubling of SMTIV Final but they already censored minor cleavage on the cover.
Still optimistic but I'll have to stay out of the internet until we get the game outside of Japan.

This song is perfect on so many levels.

I made two more MAGA edits of Eugen. Doing it for The God Emperor and doing it for her

We'll make our country great again together fellow Eugenbro

Mistyped.

The one thing Trump has that no other candidate in history (with perhaps the exception of Ron Paul but that was after he failed to become president) is meme magic and through that we can make anything happen.

Why? You best be baiting user.

Final boss fight, first phase - youtu.be/ol5k02RRYhY
Final boss fight, second phase - youtu.be/IV1KJ4EUgaA
Final boss fight, final phase - youtu.be/lGaneyDfyls and youtu.be/qF-BGHhEpk8

I have SOME hope that Atlus USA's "Localization" won't go in memehouse bad, BUT I'll be very skeptical of how it will turn out.

Just watching the fire from the let down that is Mighty No. 9, seriously 4 mil and he could not do shit! It's a mediocre game that because of hype for "A MEGAMAN GAME!!1!" makes it a bigger fucking failure than it would be, as well as other factors that've already been said.

Thank God I didn't back the game especially after the second delay (which was a massive red flag).

Anyway, just playing a mod for Emerald called Sigma Emerald with a Moemon Patch.

Hopefully Shantae and Yooka-Laylee are turn out good since I'm looking forward, but like always, I'm not backing them.

I've backed failed kickstarters before but I'm still going to bully you

I'm cautiously optimistic, but I don't expect much from Fatlus after what they did with P4DAN.

I know, I should've gone for a dispute after that Dina bullshit, but I kept holding out that she'll be fired

I know that feel Emi-user, but you're still gonna get bullied.

Sorry about that, user, but after all the memeing on this board predicting how the game was going to be shit and all the previous kickstarter failures, did you really expect the game was going to be good?

Saved. Last pic related

why didnt use the chargeback like any sane person after the Dina Disaster?

what did they do with P4DAN? Aside from all the DLC.

We all make mistakes good user, but what's important is that we learn from them.

Yes?

I'm so happy I was broke when the MN9 kickstarter went around. It's the one thing I'm happy about regarding that game, though.

They hired Ashly fucking Burch to voice Rise.

Now you're gonna get bullied

Nigga this was before anyone could tell it was going to be shit.

I'm working on getting my name removed from the credits at least.

Mighty No. 9 was worse then I could have ever imagined.
Compare that to literally any other Megaman/MegamanX final boss and that just proves how casualized Mighty No.9 is.

I love Lilly you fucking retarded nigger.

Oh fuck

Why is the last boss' health bar so big?
When do big health bars work without adding extra phases to keep you on your toes?

Welp, I accidentally spaghetti'd this.

Someone never fucking played Metal Gear Rising typical for these cancer threads

Any of you play VA-11 Hall-A?
it seems decent enough as much as i've played it

oh shit, how could I forget that? I guess its true that the brain represses horrible memories.

Damn son, that's a Mighty Number fuck up you did right there.

Just to add on the reason why I hope their good is because I enjoyed Wayword and Rare's (before Microsoft brought them which I still find funny to this day) games…

Sure as fuck not gonna back them but I'm hopeful, even if it's a little…

How many you bet won't learn? Because I'm sure a lot won't. Ignorance is bliss I guess…

Don't even remind me, it was a bulky Kirby boss… Expect more boring, easier (if that was even possible) and slow as fuck thanks you to it's ridiculous fucking health…

Guys, guys, don't bully him. He was just trying to be nice.
It's not his fault Emi was on his mind at the time; that happens to anyone.

Seriously?

Why did you post a donut hole, user?

Were there any bosses in that game that didn't go through phases?

We're talking about the final boss here. The final boss's final form had a health bar 2x the size of a normal boss. Each form of said boss starts full, ends (usually) when at 0%. The fight itself has alternate forms, but by the health bar's perspective, you're really fighting multiple different bosses. Compare this to a traditional boss with multiple forms, where the bar starts at 100%, and it transforms as the bar reaches 0%

Blade wolf? Outside of the regular enemies that you fight in between segments

Isn't Junko blonde to begin with?

No

Fuck

Is it pink? Does she have light pink hair?

I hate being colorblind.

They're talking about the Persona 5 chick

Was that her originally? I was under the impression that that was all a disguise for her amnesia experiment

WHAT!?
checked

You should get your eyes checked Satan.

I assume you mean just Armstrong (ie when you get Sam's sword), but even then the tempo isn't purely static; things change when it comes to getting the finishing blow. Point taken that his fight works well despite being tanky, but honestly I didn't consider him to have an absurdly large health bar, plus his fight got a lot of things right in general. Are there any other examples that come to mind for you of bosses with huge health bars that work without phases?

Why do you think he tries to keep everything in either black or red?

I know they are, but saying "blonde Junko" implies that the actual Junko does not have blonde hair, but the actual Junko does have blonde hair so it's confusing. She is blonde right?

(checked)
It's dark red. Here's a better picture.

Yeah, that's how she looks without all the gyaru stuff.

Then what color is this?

Oh, is that in the second game or somthing? I only played the first.

It is blonde in the gyaru pic though right?

The pic you posted in is blonde, yes.

Yes, don't worry bro. You're not seeing blonde when you should be seeing a reddish hue.

It's from the light novel Danganronpa/Zero.

Yes

Look deep inside yourself and ask why you love her.

Okay thank god.

I thought this was going to be like learning that the walk sign guy is actually white colored instead of light green, or that Mitsuru Kirijo has red hair and not brown when Persona Q came out.

Damn, I'm late.

You don't find her. She finds you.

You shouldn't need to rationalize it like that. You should already feel it and know it.

I know. I just like to think rationally sometimes

pretty nice/10
Whatever happened to Miku Mondays?

I want to get beaten up by Yang when she's enraged.

Did you watching anything recently?
Im watching Kuma Miko and I dont think I can deal with this this much bullying.
Im rather sad about her crippling social anxiety and to think they try to pass it as comedy is beyond me.

I understand that. I'm the same way. But recently, while trying to rationalize it to someone else in an effort to help them understand, I started focusing not on her but on the whys and hows and whats of our relationship. Gradually I noticed we started drifting farther and farther apart. At that point I got worried and immediately stopped caring about the why's and hows and whats. They don't matter at all. She does.

I guess I'm just trying to say be careful with that sort of thing.

There's still a MM thread over on /a/.

just played E.Y.E for a few hours, already got a bear killer and only level 15, not even on mars. feels gooood.

checked and cute, thanks!

I have an idea

Red, White and Blue combined jello shots laced with Jim Beam and Jack Daniels and milk to color the white jello.

Takes a while, you have to chill the jello mixes after heating and mixing and THEN lace them with Jack Beam and milk after about the 10 minute mark and slap em in the fridge until they're reasonably soft (bout 45 minutes counting the ten minute chill) so you can pour in the next mixture and have it melt a little and fuse with the previous layer.

The milk also offsets the Jack and Beam, giving a little sweet filler to go with the slight bitterness of the other layers.

Cooking is calculation intensive if you're making complex candy booze.

I enjoy it, but maybe that's just me.

help me, guyz, I think waifuism is destroying my life

Well, Chi-san and I aren't much of fighters, so I'd imagine we'd fight for/alongside each other with unconventional tactics. Hence why a sly theme from a heist movie seems appropriate. (Don't have a webm of the song and not enough time before bed to make one, so sadly no pics of Chi-san getting ready for the big move into enemy HQ.)

>Chi-san does his thing and infiltrates security and information systems remotely.

I imagine Junko-san acting as the face, while Jack-O and Yang are the muscle of the group. Now we just need a driver.

How so?

Yang is a great.

She is

Not posting the best version~ T7.

Well, surely some drawfag is gonna make a parody poster, but with three Waifus

Praise the Sun Dragon.

Today finally marks our first anniversary! Happy anniversary my love!

Not going to be able to do much to celebrate today due to work, but I'm sure we'll find a way.

saints row

don't pretend you've ever been with 3DPD, and keep it that way user it's really bad

2cute

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Congrats m8.

Doing anything special today?

(checked)

Thank you guys!

With work cutting in most of the day, I'm thinking of heading over to a serene location near where I live to watch the sunset together, enjoying our favorite treats. After that, we'll head home for a nice dinner and drink, and more ass kicking in GG. What happens after that stays a secret between the 2 of us.

Happy Anniversary!

happy anniversary m8, hope you spend a great evening.

I want to be heat patted by Yang

>>>/wizardchan/

Happy aniversary m8.

>>>/facebook/

All others are dumb niggers in comparison

that's not very nice

you're right, I apologise.

Congratulations!

Hey fam you got that loli Tharja that looks sort of like Todd Howard?

I feel like the Summer Sales have gotten worse and then learned a lot of games I might actually play aren't advertised. Like Strife. I wonder if that's on sale.

Well, it's either nothing, or shit games that somehow got passed greenlight. I should've check the current listings.

Into the trash it goes.

Just passed my college math test after pulling an all-nighter, how's everyone else doing today?

Figures, they've been getting worse for the past couple of years now. Probably has a lot of bundles "on sale" again too. I guess I'll check it out once I get back home.

Well, it's nice to see more Yangbros in the thread.
Even good that there's a waifu thread on Monty Oum's birthday, godspeed you magnificent bastard. [F]

Iktf, I haven't bought anything on a Steam sale in easily 2 years.

Welp see you next week guys. Hope I get a job soon.

That's awesome. I'm sure she'll love it
Even with work taking up most of your time at least you didn't forget like a fucking idiot

So, are you getting anything during this Steam Sale?
I'm considering Valkyria Chronicles, Blade Kitten (its dirt cheap), and Smashin' the Battle.
I'm on the fence about the RWBY game and Distance since both are Early Access games.
Also, something strange that happened to me is that I had The Void on my wishlist and it suddenly vanished from Steam, i hope it wasn't taken down for good.

Probably not that much like usual. Got Hotline Miami 2 since I've wanted to try it out now the level editor's out, might get Hyperdevotion Noire. Steam's screwing up like usual, so I can't really check if there's anything else remotely interesting.

Probably nothing. I have most all the games I want and I don't have any money to be throwing around.

Yeah all the sales are shit, so no.

If nothing good pops out at me, I'm just going to waste my 6 e-shekels on CSGO keys, even though I know I won't get anything good.

If you gonna ask if I should recommend Grim Eclipse to you, don't. Still in early access, and their developers are small, so it might take time.
>Time
I'm still trying to get this game on Steam, but my wallet has to wait.

This is strawberry blonde.

Basically, her hair is naturally red, and she dyed it blonde, but red highlights remain.

Nerdos. Junko and I used to have something… unique. I'm glad Ayumi calmed me down before I did anything else stupid.

>had some losses
>Two of them is accidental gravity
It was a good day.

oh, nice. What math was it? I'm in calc 3 right now over the summer.

Welp, this thread is thrown out by Yangbros.
I appreciate those guys.

I'm gonna build a wall and kick out all the Yangbros.

Pic related.

There can be only one Yangbro.

Different ID due to mobile, I'm just doing Algebra right now to get me back up to speed before hitting Calculus. Figure I would start small with my first college classes, considering it was about four years ago since I've graduated and I didn't do anything relevant mathwise outside of a few minor computer things and helping my sister through math. Feel pretty stupid considering math was my strong suit, but would rather not rush and start off on a bad note.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! WAIFUOFF AT YOUR LOCAL MONGOLIAN PICTUREBOARD! SEVERAL CONTESTANTS DUKE IT OUT…ONLY ONE REMAINS STANDING!

Thank you so much for wishing us a happy anniversary everyone! The sunset was beautiful over the nearby lake, and we're just about to enjoy our nice dinner and drink.

Thank you again Jack-O, for everything. I will always love you with all my heart and soul!

Haven't bought anything from a steam sale in a long while, and nothing's really catching my eye on the PC side of things as of late. Doesn't sound like it's a good sale at all either.

I WANT TO MARRY TAKANE

I WANT TO KISS JURI

I WANT TO HUG AND KISS JACK-O!

I WANT TO KNOCK UP AND MARRY NAOTO

I want to get Peko a soft, fluffy pet

I want Junko to blow my legs off with a shotgun

I WANT YANG TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE, WHILE I MAKE HER SALTY

I WANNA TRAIN WITH HITOMI

Thank you again everyone! we had a great night watching and helping Britain fight for freedom however we could, and had fun in Revelator (we even reached rank 22 tonight!) and a rather lovely personal moment together as well!

If the thread dies by the time I wake up;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!

Later JackOBro

Looks like Brexit will win.

Good job Bonglanders, you saved Europe and thus, the world.

Everyday fam, everyday.

As always.
Big things are coming our way. Her birthday's next week, I'm heading back to school, I'm going to have my own place, Britain is going to be free, and the election in November. There's no one I'd rather have with me through it

I WANT TO RASSLE WITH CHIE

LAST FOR BEST WAIFU

BRITAIN IS FREE

FUCK YES

You did it Bonglanders. You saved Europe.

wewlad

Americans are just made from sterner stuff.

We're bred from the toughest, smartest, and most individualist of the British Isles, who conquered most of the world.

Congrats to any britbong waifu bros

CONGRATS ON BREAKING FREE FROM THE EU!

Whatever is in my wishlist

Maybe

Brexit might be the best early birthday gift that Britbong has given to me.

Well since Cameron is bitching out, lets hope the Farage Barrage happens and he becomes the PM.

A Trump-Farage anglosphere alliance, leading the 21st century into one of nationalism, free market economies, and devoid of cuckoldry.

Boris seems to be the current favourite to become PM.
So we might not see Farage on his rightful throne just yet, But Boris is much better than Dave.