The guy who made Wikipedia is gonna "fix" news

wikitribune.com/

the guy who made Wikipedia is gonna "fix" news.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/
wikipediocracy.com/forum/
wikipediasucks.co/
wikipediareview.proboards.com/
wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
infogalactic.com/info/Gamergate_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Marsden
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Jews
you
the
web.
timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meanwhile they don't even talk about the advertising agencies doing page-squatting on wikipedia

I'm glad we have so many jews willing to guide us away from wrong think.

He should try fixing Wikipedia first.
>>>/gamergatehq/329182
np.reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/
wikipediocracy.com/forum/
wikipediasucks.co/
wikipediareview.proboards.com/
wikipedia-sucks-badly.blogspot.com

I thought "Lick A Jimmy" Wales went into obscurity.

Daily reminder that Infogalactic is the superior alternative to Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
infogalactic.com/info/Gamergate_controversy

:^) :v)
(v: (^:

Brought back memories

he should start by deleting Wikipedia articles with 0 listed citations, which include all that have 404 links.

His content will get cut down to a quarter

Wikipedia is cancer and cant go bankrupt soon enough, marxist indoctrination tool.

the circular referencing is absolutely mind numbingly affluent

honestly i rarely even use wikipedia for anything. I think the only people who do are students that copy paste articles to MS word and print out for their homework.

OP's image is so cute
polite sage for off-topic; fuck Kikepedia though

jimmy wales is the worst, he is a ebegger who thanks himself for the efforts and donations of others and then whores for the mainstream media in the form of state enforced propaganda behind the narrative of fake news.

everyone knows wikipedia has an establishment liberal viewpoint.

The funniest part of his interview on the bbc 5 live radio is that he called the bbc a "good and unbiased" source of information.

The BBC is a state news/propaganda agency just like Russia Today or ABC that is a mouthpiece of the state mostly.

I mean technically it is independent from the government but it even has ex british politicians as presenters of its shows (train journeys with michael portillo).

defacto it is the mouthpiece of the british government.

The BBC is probably worse than ABC, I don’t know about RT. Have RT ever had one of their own assassinated because she was going to expose one of their internal child sex rings?

Isn't wikinews already a thing?

There's a huge reason why you should never use cuckapedia, and if you were paying attention when they happened you would know it was always cucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Marsden

tl;dr Jimmy edited shit because his girlfriend told him to

Godbless GG

sage

sage for pedo shit OP. Go back to Holla Forums or /a/ or the gook arcade and play with a sticky joy stick while your Nation dies

Guy who made wiki is a giant kike who built wiki to selective edit reality and mass belief.

Lily Cole? Wasn't that an alien in a movie?

don't trust this for a minute. wikipedia has long been used as a propaganda outlet.

i really doubt they could afford to run the website on donations alone.

Hi leftypol

holy kek I must have missed these

go back to cutting yourself

This will end up exactly like Wikipedia: the "truth" will be determined by the victors of edit wars, which are always won by whichever special interest group has hired more edit warriors than the other side. They play the long game too, having their employees work their way up the social hierarchy of users/editors/admins to ensure that their people are the "trusted members of the community", and they use that social capital to ban the most dangerous members of the other side.

It's basically just another Leftist Utopian pipe-dream, where they assume that if you flatten hierarchies everyone will come together and cooperate to magically create a utopian vision, just like what Anarcho-Communists actually think would happen without a government. But in reality what happens is the most primitive of dominance hierarchies ends up forming, which have nothing to do with meritocracy and everything to do with nepotism, corruption, and hunger for power.

BBC gets millions of pounds each year from the blody defence-budget(!?). It was an honest tool of its government during the Cold War. Now its just a tool of its government. Calling BBC unbiased is exactly the kind of offensive which brought Brexit upon its government ;^).

I only recently visited Wikipedia with fresh eyes, as it were, to do some real research and not just because I was linked to something. The realization that they truly do lie and distort things regularly was genuinely unsettling. I would read something I knew to be false, laugh in disbelief, and click the source, only to see the source itself back ME up. Often I'd also see tall claims and blatant lies presented with no source at all.
I'd seen the memes and experienced the editing politics firsthand before, but the actual academic ramifications hit me for the first time the other day.
I suppose no one actually reads the sources, and Jimmy counts on it.
Needless to say I'm not going to contribute toward his latest project to control The News similarly.

Where have you been? they've been lying pieces of shit since the Exodus, and of course the GG shitfest, Fake News page, Alt-Right, and Pepe.

I just never had occasion to attempt to use Wikipedia for its intended purpose after I ceased being a good goy until a few days ago.
What a goldmine. Totally surreal.

They can't even fix the ridiculous bias in the GG article and its exclusion of facts even by FBI FOIA and leaked chat logs themselves or every single squatted page, many of them by kikes. See

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Wikipedia_Jews
you tu.be/t52LB2fYhoY
the guardian.com/world/2010/aug/18/wikipedia-editing-zionist-groups
web. archive.org/web/20081010175837/timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html

It'll be no different from the MSM, absolutely (((pozzed))).

Thanks heaps mate, I've been looking for these. I was always wanting to talk about it but I didn't have the vid.

archive.org manages ok with just donations

Nice work. Capped. Don't know why the pic didn't come through.

Well, time to infiltrate them leftist hugboxes.

Your font rendering looks awful. What browser do you use?

Pro tip: Make the window narrower so they post looks more square and zoom in on the page to create an easily read large image with smooth looking text.