patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya?ty=h
mega.nz/#!44pxDZDQ!-LK59JK1FarKt6KGKZr9YICQa3H3yhyZwuZ8k1VY_gA
generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Hey faggots, what's up

Nice

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Morning everyone~

I spent another night getting more pics of Ritsu.

Hope you did something nice for your waifu recently too.

I've decided to give up an applied to mcdonalds.
I can't wait to see how much more of my dignity will fade.

Come to the cytube for some music and shit.

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Just dropped by to say hi.

Mornin' faggots.
Nope.
Do you have people to play games with?
Yeah.

Nothin on my end, you?

Yo

I wonder what the hell is going on with the board today. It's probably the same shit as yesterday, and the day before that, so on.
I've been playing some with a bunch of college pals, and I also recently played some DS2 with a friend.

I would IF THEY'D FIX THEIR ROUTER!!!

blah blah cytube, blah blah music 4am-6am blah
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Thanks!

I'm good today, always a good day when I get a chance to watch some k-on.

How you doin yoza?

Still better than going full nigger and going on welfare. Least you are working for your money.

Really average day
Anxiety and self regret fluctuating like always

You're so fucked

I heard that ritsu was actually not as short as he says. This disappoints me greatly.

Whole lot of pic related

is anything more pathetic than make your mother's english homework at 4:00 am?

I just don't know anymore. I have no one but myself to blame, I'm the only one that can fix myself no excuses. But I just don't care anymore, sometimes I wish I don't wake up, I want the easy way out.

Enough self loathing, post your most nostalgic song. This isn't my most nostalgic, but what I happen to be listening to.

Need to be 18 pal

FUCK I MEANT WALMART FUCK.
I already worked at mcdicks, it was alright but Igot fired so they'll never hire me again for the next few years.

Howdy.

Hi user

Soon.

I'm a busy man, got a lot going on in my life you know.

Your mom is in school?

Have fun.

I am not even mad tbh, I just feel like committing suicide tbh.

I suppose. I rarely play with em tho.

I'm happy because banners finally got fixed.

Wait a second, disregard
You're making homework?

Sounds like you got it okay user.

How the fuck do you even get fired from mcdonalds.

Only asking for pain user.

She decided to retake a course in college. And she fucking sucks at english.

Finishing her homework, yeah.

What did you expect?

You seem peppy today.

I was rude to a customer.
now, I've dealt with rude customers but rude nigger kids I can't stand.
I think I posted about it here months ago.

Where's she from?

Sounds comfy.

Thats very slightly less shitty then McDicks.
Why did you not go for Home Depot?
and were there not any generic labor jobs you could get, like at a factory or something?

pic related

Maybe a little, getting better everyday though, working on your mental health is important folks.

Not really, just one guy mostly we play a little bit of everything, mostly on consoles though recently he's helping me set up some Quake 3 stuff so we can enjoy that.

Its mostly cause I'm consoles that I don't have many folks to play with, I should branch out I'm just shy I guess or to scared of running into massive assholes, I'm getting to old to tolerate that nonsense.

Luckily I never had to deal with niggers while working except one dumbass trying to run a scam on me.

I'm here, aren't I?

no_

Not much, aside from realizing how much I really hate my job and town after coming back home from my trip. I seriously wanna move to Knoxville within the next few years.

Heyo Kitsunaon, how's it hanging?

Pretty all right. Just trying to stay cool and listening to some Offspring. Our central air hasn't been working for about the past week now, and we don't have the money for repairs. So it's hot as a motherfucker 24/7. Cold showers are a blessing though.

I was almost a bit disappointed too unless he was wearing thick-soled shoes or something. I didn't notice that much though.

Loving that 4AM mural.

I've heard working at Walmart is pretty shitty though, unless you're stocking at night or something.

I'm thinking of buying a fat PS3 later today for $120 it includes two controllers and some games. Any recommended PS3 games? I was planning on getting Yakuza 3 and 4. I guess since it's backwards compatible I'll try and get the first two as well.

First time posting in these threads

Take that Ritsu!

Most of my friends are normalfags and I stayed up all day to watch the open qualifiers for TI, and I'm now reading spivak.

Fuck my mental health.

Walmart is closer on foot. I still applied for Home depot but knowing my luck, I'll get Walmart
those are all the way near my home town which I have no way of reaching.

I just couldn't think of anything interesting to say.

are any of you poser fans?

Drinking and playing Brawl. If Shizunfag's on I might get drunk with him but I'm not sure since I only have like $11 to my name. I might be a little bit tipsy already.

Fell into an NSA spying device yesterday and I've always wanted to do this so here goes.

RATE MY BATTLESTATION

That is fucking garbage

And holy shit I had that happen to me a few years back and I about died. I just drove around in my car for hours with the AC on full blast.

DeS, Armored core 4 and for answer, RDR

Make sure its a fat one that can do a little backwards compatibility.

Whats kept you awake user?

I thought the same when I worked at krogers.
I was dead wrong.

Or you could be lying, and you're actually only 5'5

I just keep trying, maybe drink something that will help you sleep.

What's good nigga?

kill yourself

Warm milk might help, or trying to relax. You could always knock yourself out or have some pills

she got a name?

Tbh, I feel sick, im tired of feeling alone. I cant live like this.

Miku/10. Need more Miku.

I don't blame you, that's why I always just say the same thing every time.

Wrong post user.

How much closer?

You better get lucky or you're fucked

I just have issues waking up
Either I wake up way to early or I get stuck in bed in a half sleep/awake stasis.

Hell, I sleep for 10 hours and when I wake up I'm still fucking tired

Where the fuck do you keep your tobacco?

My only GF was when I was 18, it lasted like 4 months.

Never had once since and I'm 32.

Not enough screens, not enough Miku's.
Try harder fam.
+2 for waifu pillow and maga hat though.

He must be lying and ritsu really is 5'3 but doesn't want to be mean to ritsu.

They are called 3dpd for a reason fam.
Find a waifu and stop being a thirsty faggot.
Or go to r9k and whine about it there.

Bitch, you better give me a name.

Regular I guess? I can't even see the tower

Sounds like you need to take the waifu pill user.

But ritsu was taller than him, shit does that mean yozanon is actually only 5'1?

I sometimes can't stand my normalfag friends anymore, it's annoying.

I used to say the same thing every time too, but I'm too lazy today.

Same.
At least they're conservatives and Holla Forumstards so I can circlejerk over politics with them.

Is their any difference between a cigar and a cigarette other than price?

Look for someone just as autistic as you
also, don't look like a piece of shit

3DPD user
Get a waifu

I can fucking respect the shit out of that level of laziness. But I'm too lazy to, maybe tomorrow.

Nice user.
Post your specs

I didn't know people still played Brawl.

And yeah, even my workplace is cooler than it is at home. It's pretty sad. I'm able to keep my room somewhat cool-ish, but the lack of insulation above my ceiling fucks that right up.

Do tell

I actually measured myself last week. I was 5'7 3/4". So take it as you will.

I said SLIGHTLY taller, not head & shoulders above me.

Alright/10. You need a multi-monitor set up to be honest family.

Sebastian. Is that good enough fam? I don't know what the fuck you're on about.

I never had any control in the first place

Yes, but I don't feel like going out.

reading gets you women while being a pleb makes you smoke poles

It's alright if you're scraping by I guess.
Away from battlestation, so I'll just post my new desktop, got my new monitor just yesterday.

I like this.

Cigarettes are highly process shredded tobacco wrapped in paper with a filter. Cigars are typically whole leaves wrapped with another tobacco leaf. Good ones at least.

20 minutes on foot.
I wouldn't mind except ==TEXAS HEAT==
no one wants to arrive to work sweaty.

It's ok user, you're not the only one.

Composition, how you store it, how it's made, what's in it, how you smoke it. In all honesty the only thing they have in common is that you smoke them and both have tobacco in them.

I'd just say give up. Overpopulation is becoming a problem anyway, and these women can't love anymore.

There's always tomorrow.

Just get an online friend.

Yeah.
Not really but I try. All I want is for a couple of people to play Factorio with me but the multiplayer is so finicky it's impossible. Also no one cares.

I know the feeling.
After I got turned down for bagging grocieries I gave up on it entirely. Funnily enough now I only apply for lab jobs so it's an improvement maybe.

Evening, Smokes.

it's fucked.

Neat. Here's mine when I was at my brother's place. Dolls are his.

You can borrow my gun if you want.

two of my friends at this point are trump supporters, one is a moderate, and the rest are liberal or social democrat.

I bombed an interview yesterday. Interviewers started asking about software I clearly wouldn't have used in an entry level job, then pretty much flat out admitted the position wouldn't handle anything complicated beyond what I've been doing on my own.

Had a dream where the one who got away had a family, kids with me. I don't want to dream anymore.

Nice cartoon dolls

Did he wear heels or something, he's always consistently said "5'6"

I just want to be cute dammit

Go buy a cheap fan at least.

Are you measuring your height with shoes on?

Those dreams always suck. Worst way to start the day. Booze makes dreams go away if you need it

Sorry about the interview, hope you get another chance soon.

What time to you go to work?
Usually the heat kicks in at like 11 here, I'm pretty sure a 20 minute walk wouldn't hurt with water

Interesting.
Never actually cared for smoking, more into generic shitty beer and mixed beverages.

lol have fun with that fucking mess
I bet they're up your ass about GUNCONTROLNOWGUNCONTROLNOW recently

That's always fun, my normalfag friends are mostly conservative too, so we just talk about how awful the current government is

Aren't online games a thing?

Tough luck, maybe that wasn't the place for you. You'll just have to try elsewhere, with less asshole interviewers

Looks comfy.

BOY I SURE LOVE THAT TEXAS HEAT

I had a dream last night where I was given a had a gf who abandoned me with only a letter. The entire dream was about finding out why she left me and all these people telling me how horrible I was only to never opening up the letter. Shit was fucking weird.

How else are you supposed to fill the void?

I feel ya, couldn't sleep more than 3 hours since sunday, don't know what the fuck is going on.

I really don't like MP that much, my friends have a discord group but I never feel like playing.

What up nigga

Whats all that pink back there?

Never take up cigarettes. Try a cigar some time though if you ever want to try real tobacco, they can be godly if you get a good one. Oh and you inhale cigarettes but not cigars.

forgot my image

At least your aware of your limits for now. I'm sure you can learn more over time. Plus there'll always be more job opportunities. Don't give up, I'm sure you can do it.

To each his own.

They really can't. Modern women don't care about love. They just thrive off of money and drama. They don't care about actual relationships.

AHH SHIT I WAS FUCK FUCK FUCK. Just kill me now. My shoes do only add about a half inch to my height though. But I didn't consider that! Damn I feel silly now

I keep having dreams where I'm in high school or take place in my highschool.

protip to all those who want to smoke:
reason cigs smell like shit is more because of the burning paper than tobacco.

What void.

Being short fucking sucks

I feel you. I've always stuck to single player mostly myself. Still, you can have fun every once in a while with huge multiplayer games.

They must both be so short and lying to make each other feel better I guess.

3/4 of 5'7?
So you are both 4'3ish?
you poor little soul.

>Booze makes dreams go away
Huh that might be why I never have any dreams.

I think you mean midget, you little goblin.

Have fun asking your mom to reach the top shelf for you you fucking manchild.

Probably my niece's stuff. It's an old photo.

Not much, just chilling and considering starting drinking. You?

Thanks fam. Maybe I should use it.

And I thought it was a really good banner too.

Fine!

Thank god I know my mother can love. Wish the latter generations learned how.

I just wanna be at least the same height as most people. Nobody wants to fugg someone taller than them.

the void that exists the moment you realize you're a helpless pawn in an absurdist universe with no god.

I thought so.

I wear thick soled vans to look a little taller so I think we are probably the same height

Pipes are good too. Pipe tobacco is decent but the highest quality tobacco comes in a good cigar.

It does if you care about 3dpd

Yeah I always use it when I'm having shitty dreams a lot to break out of it. Really works.

Autist detected. Only two types of people get a pass on pipe smoking, farmers and detectives. Oh and people over 55.

I mean, let's be honest here. Would a tall person be any more comfy? Look at it like this, you can store them in small places when you're done with them for the day.

Poor little avatarfags.

Then what do you do with cigars?

This
The closest you're going to feeling you're going to get out of a common woman is "I want to stick my dick in that"

Anything else is just for money and attention

Depends on what you're aiming to be.
For guys it sucks being shorter, but girls it's a flexible as being shorter gives her a more cute feel.
What are you trying to be user.

Nothing new to report, as always. Enjoy your drink if you do opt for it.

It's not environment, that's not the problem. The problem is not enough room really. Also, implying I'm cucking myself when I have a waifu.

ayy

Post it niggerinoronie.

you swirl it in the mouth.

4 Holla Forums 4am was the best, we had nice discussions and every day was a new story. All this is, is waifu faggotry and larping. Nothing is sacred anymore.

And I thought you loved tobacco. Theres literally nothing wrong with smoking a pipe as long as you do it in your own home

Its like playing a handheld really.

The smoke is stronger so you still can absorb nicotine through your mouth. But its more about flavor and enjoying it anyway. You sip on them.

Girls do, which rustles me to no end.

There's probably a God. He either hates us or doesn't care though.

Never heard of her.

Welcome to CURRENT YEAR posting, enjoy your stay

I just want interesting images. I'd rather them post around a theme of images rather than just a character. I could care less about a Keon.

I blame society's liberalization of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

I smoke my pipes while playing Harvest moon and LA Noir.
I am the true autiste.

It's more of a semi-closed circle with avatarfags circlejerking with each other. It's not that bad actually, considering the overall post quality

there's no point in worshiping an apathetic/cruel god then.

Here you go.

Nigger you best not be insulting mai waifu's show.

What.

I know damn well he wasn't going to smoke it "in his own home", that's why I said it.

ideally I'd like to achieve trap aesthetics to some degree eventually

Ye, but you'd probably be less inclined to fugg a girl who was a head taller than you though.

I'm studying Network+ on my own.

I feel like a failure right now, especially with my little sister getting married and starting a job with almost twice my salary.

I would if it was possible.

Most of the time I just pick whatever image I have that fits with the post I'm making.

dubs fap
trips kill myself
quads get girlfriend

After all these years of mostly the same people talking to one another this sort of thing was inevitable.

Im just always drinking so I never have dreams, im fine with it but would be nice if I could get to sleep easier though.

One day if they drink enough milk they might grow tall enough to ride in the Tea cups at Disney land.

Always art of Ahri.

Tall girls are nice though

Why did you even try?

Not really liberals that cause it, its just a flavor of it though.

Its mostly less and less caring women and society as a whole becoming stupider and stupider.

That depends
Its autism hereditary?
and can you get double autism?

As long as it's at home you're safe, I'm talking about for outside use.

You can not tell me that is not a fucking Trap.

it's been happening for a few months now and i can tell its the same places
the most recent dream i was in a plane that crashed during takeoff, i could feel the acceleration and see it crash from outside the plane as it was happening, it was unpleasant, but then i walked away.
anyone else have weird dream worlds like this?

Shit that would have been perfect.

>173cm 5'8" for you burgerclaps
>only slightly taller than my gf
It's fucking bizarre going back to my family's place every year and suddenly being tall.

PANIC
I hope you shilled as much as possible.

And I guess singles = never achieve anything.

Like I said, I don't give a shit about Keons because I never really gave a shit about their show. But yurishit between them is stuff I'd be interested in. Retarded comics would be nice too, but just general art of a single character is just eehh.

There is a guide, you just need have a great enough will to pull it off as others have done so.
Which reminds me I need to fix myself and stop being a fatass.

D-don't even joke about that shit. No, 3/4th of an inch. So 5'7", plus an additional 3/4ths of an inch but that's with shoes on, as I recently just discovered to my own horror. So my legit height is probably more right at 5"7', give or take a few centimeters.

Not too shabby at all!

Fucking millenials man…I hate being one too. Muh generation and such

Ah okay…
I feel rather puny now…

Pretty much. Money, attention, or drugs. Of course their need to thrive/create/perpetuate/be-involved-with any sort of petty drama fills their attention need. Then throw money at them and then they're satisfied for about 20 minutes.
They'll never understand they need love, which is the only truly fulfilling thing. Not one night stands or spending sprees. There is no hope for man

Singles it seems. Welcome to the club

I probably would be. I want a short girl, one around 5'~5'2".

He doesn't hate you, evil is just a way of testing your endurance, he wants you to perfect yourself and that doesn't come for free and it's not supposed to be comfortable.

Well when you start basic you will dream all the time so don't worry.

And I can ride all the rides at amusement parks thank you very much!

Most of my dreams take place in places I know very well. Also have recurring themes like planes falling out of the sky right towards me.

Can't fucking argue with that. Has the depression taken hold again yet m8?

aw man I just finished making mine. pic related

Never said there was. Just that it's quite possible there is a God.

You're not a failure if you understand your current situation and how you need to fix it. If you're willing to improve you'll never be a "failure".

Yeah I do. I try to keep hanging out with him as he is one of the few friends I still have left. I know that I would go insane if I didn't have anyone to talk to in person about the stuff I like. Hopefully once classes start up again I'll look into finding people I actually want to be around instead of just people in the hall who only play LOL. The pump it up machine in our town has some nice people playing it, but I don't really count them as friends yet.

I think I'm just going to go to bed early tonight, I don't see a reason to stay up any longer.

Night everyone.

why is yui's ass so fat?

give me her ass

GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT
GIVE ME IT

That's some interesting shit user, wish I had more elaborate dreams

Dreams are what make me look forward to sleeping.
one time I had this nightmare where I was working at a Mexican/Italian Restaurantwith tim and eric. Iwas trying to run away when I discovered their surreal plan to grind my meat and use it to make lasagna

smoking outside is gay.
smoking is made for sitting down and relaxing, not walking and being in public.

And I am completely fine with this.

So you want to be a completely dysfunctional retard with hormone issues?

Just fug my shit up family.

That makes no sense.

I'm pretty sure the feminists had a lot of hand in it, so yeah. It's liberalization.

Hence reaction image or caption. I'd take a screenshot, but I have folders in each of my board specific folders of those two for easy posting reasons. Makes posts more interesting to look at. Also conveys emotion, ect.

Post more FOXes.

Hey, pretty sure I've done the paper work Is it still called that when its online for this Election and this Census Job
Also Going to town to pick dad's car up tomorrow He's ok, just had a muscle problem should be back to work soon

Eh part of the reason I avatarfag is because I like looking through my pics for 2-3 hours a day.

Manlet pride world wide!

They'll see the virtues of it one day.

Committing suicide soon.

It's pretty abhorrent at times, I've stopped coming for the longest time.

Well, shit.

Sorry, avatarfagging. Same shit.

My gen too, had to be the one filled with faggots.

To some extent ye. Mainly I just miss my bf, he's been gone from his computer for almost a month now.

I said trap not tranny. I just need to get the energy/motivation to do squats and take care of myself more.

Cya next time user!

Happens to me when I see everyone I was in middle school with, since I was small as a mere chillun. Feels good talking down to them, literally.

Sheit nigger, I hope I don't donk my head on anything when your wedding finally happens.

Et tu smoke?

Fuck.

Yeah, but it's not like they tend to come over. If I want to play anything on multiplayer, it has to be something I can take over to their place.

Have fun with that. Friend I used to have worked there and at Burger King in the past and always had horror stories, both about awful customers, coworkers not doing their work, and the awful shit he'd find in the bathrooms when he'd clean them.

Post it.

Ritsu

BTFO

To be fair If I were god I'd be pissed off at a world run by Jews

I only get what I want when I don't try to get it.

I think I'll take my sisters offer and have her hook me up.

Yeah, I wish I had decided to make it earlier. I had to play the game up to that part to fetch it.

Oh well, nothing can be done about it now.

Are you sure hes not dead?

You the guy that had to pick him up from the hospital?

Try melatonin, works for some people

That's funny, I thought Democracy is what got them into this mess in the first place.

hook up with your sister

It does if you aren't retarded about it

I hope not.

fuck off

I don't know, lots of bad shit happens to good people.

You could post it here >>>/4am/1034 if you want. We could always use new banners.

Have a nice night.

It's all good. As long as you didn't actually mean larping.

Then why not attack the Jews?

Classes are only about two months away aren't they? You'll be able to hold out until then won't you?

Got her pregnant once and made her get a abortion so we stopped.

yeah I'm the guy

Eh what got them in this mess is all the obstructions to true democracy

night

And glad I fucking didn't either.

Just lucky I guess, eh? What happened to having a lovely, doting wife that you could spoil and she'd cherish you and help you because she loves you & vice versa?

Heh.

It's not deleted to my knowledge, just capped out with posts and no longer cyclical.

Go for it user but always remember that they are 3dpd.

Glad hes ok then!

So how's your sex life, Holla Forums?

do you still hold hands with her?

The fact that abortion is becoming easier and more legal is a sing population control is already coming naturally. Nobody wants to settle down anymore, its all about themselves and them surviving. There really isn't a way to stop this.

Feminists are just corporate leeches playing off of hippies
Women in general either want to suck the resources from men or get impregnated for the sake of being tied to them, causing this chain of uneducated faggots and cucked men to continue.

Liberals are shit, but really being a whore has no agenda

Fuck that nigga, if I got errands to run I'm not gonna wait until I get home to do it.

Usually you'll have to dig through some trash before finding gold.
Loneliness is a terrible thing.

I know this feel. I find myself going back and looking at all the images I've collected for years and it feels nice to remember all the stupid shit that happened with them.

How far did it go?

Only when we share the same bed sometimes, or on the couch.

Shit, how's your smartass

Did you expect me to make any?

emptier than a shoe with no foot in it

What goes around comes around, ya?

Also reminder to check out Cytube

Post it here then report yourself asking for it to be added in the reason for reporting.

When are you coming to visit?

Just so you know, there's an "avatar"fag who used to use tor to post when it still worked so if you're not careful someone will confuse you for one. You're just as combative and as much of a faggot as he is too.

Once maybe twice a day.
I have holes that are given love.

Doesn't matter that its inbred, its still would be twice as good as an average negro

Hes fiiiiine.

Pretty good.

Plus if you've ever read about the autistic amount of time I spend getting these Ritsu pics to avatarfag with you'd know how much I love them in particular.

Move to japan, you will be tall there.

Its ok you are totally 5'7 we alllll believe you.

Would be too tired to dream probably.
And yes the Ferris wheel doesn't have a height limit luckily for you.

Sleep is nice without dreams since you turn off for the rest of the day.

One more for you.

No, only cat bras.

(checked)

PM me in cytube or do I have to get in fucking Discord you faggot?

Again blame libs.

Not always, now maybe, but not always. They used to be a movement against the "man". Everything went to shit since.

Yeah, that reminds me I should probably start organizing my images. Eventually.

Yes, actually.

What happened to the faggot?

Honestly doesn't matter to me
Is it bad I feel no need because there is many things more important to me first, like getting a job and moving out

You fuck with my shitposting, I fuck with yours.

I can't be bothered to rename these image files. Best I could do was for lewd ones that go into the /e/, /h/, or /d/ folder was to sauce them and get the files from pixiv so I knew I didn't have dupes.
Still so much work.

This is fine too.

As empty as the void of space itself.

Damn right nigga

But Ritsu can confirm for me

You're the third person in the thread tonight to have that happen to them. Sorry to hear user, wanna post it here anyway?

But, I don't own a donkey, user. :^)

Come to the west,
its the same shit

It got with some white pasty chick one time
It was decent

Fuck I know that feel all to well. 5'8", want to kill myself everyday because of it. I don't feel like a man.

but dreams are like Anime that you can't predict and can be comfy. the best part is trying to connect them or recognizing place from dreams you had years ago or places you've been years ago.

Don't worry Uncle Adi still loves you as long as you do you best to win

Still waiting for some file system that would allow you to tag images yourself for quick queries.
Filenames are fucking terrible as well as using folders.

If enough people complain maybe they'll open up some more. If not, there's always next time.

I fucked up my post damn it

I'm back here again and I still want to die.

I haven't felt a compassionate touch in years.

About as far as an internet relationship can

Steam online counters reset when your internet dies though. I'm at my computer almost 24/7, I would have seen him at least once by now.

He was on a trip last I heard. I think he was supposed to be back by now though.

Who's the lucky lady?

My Ritsu pics are sorted in folders by date of collection. I do want to do emotion folders some day but it'd be a lot of work.

Confirmed

Whats wrong user?

Why does something have to be W R O N G ?

Both times by me.

I might as well be a bogan
Bogans are significantly better than Groids, Muds, and Abos
Even the Collingwood fans have Work Ethic, those Africans don't

He's spending more time with his girlfriend now.

Who do you think?

Well if his computer is still connected and his folks haven't started taking crap out of his room after finding him dead, hes probably alive so.

(checked)

But that's point, it's supposed to be fucked up. I won't insist though, mostly of the people are nihilists or gnostics around here, I can't change worldviews so easily.

But we already know Ritsu is short, so you must be a midget if you are shorter then Ritsu.

But I have anime for comfyness

Confirmed for being a midget
Got it.

Well I mean if things were going "right" then you'd not want to die, unless you just suffer from plain old depression. In which case its wrong.

Oh. So not in the same area? Damn.
Well if you want to try looking for people there is that map that originated from /a/. I haven't checked it in years, but I was part of the group that tried to remake it and manage it.
I found even found someone near me, but I couldn't find the courage to actually meet in person, but only online things
Maybe you'll have better luck.

I think I can. Family is nice, but I cant talk to my parents forever. I could try going around town to public events and try to talk to people. If not, at least I got you guys.

Yeah. Maybe I could find someone who is just ok and work in some things I'm into. I haven't really made new friends in a long time, just kept the same ones for years.

My life is a series of disappointments.

A person that exists?

Libtards killed friendship as well.
nowadays you can't be close friends with anyone without people thinking you're in some sort of intimate relationship.

When YOUR internet is disconnected it resets. I have a dead guy who's not been online for years that apparently was last online 9 hours ago.

wait you didn't say what you were confirming Ritsu. Don't give them the wrong idea they'll totally believe you! ;w;

Just can't bother with all the time for that organization, wish I was able to though.

I thought Ritsu is a big Girl though

Anyone else have fetishes like being castrated by your sister/cousin/mom?

Seriously, I can't be expected to remember 1000 filenames.

You never disappointed me before.

Yeah, they murdered brotherly love.

It's mostly after a day or night's worth of work, no video games (worth a shit) and the realization that getting drunk off of poor man's whiskey (Early Times or Evan Williams) is the only fun part of the week. What do you do with your life?

He's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Try again.

oooooooooh

Oh. Ok. That makes sense then.

then go to fuckin' asia so you can feel like a giant kaiju you whiny fuck. If height's the thing that worries you the most, you don't have much problems.

user the Keons are in high school. They're not tall.

Love triangles never work out.

They Graduated years ago, user…

You must be more proud of your manletness. Look at me!

I'd rather spend the time getting more pics than sorting honestly.

Well, you can't really endure getting robbed and getting a fatal gun wound from it can you? Shit like that happens all the time. Just seems like the world should be better is all.

Best to keep a really great old friend (1).
But I'm assuming I got lucky and had my childhood friend/s as a total bro.

This
You act even remotely friendly to another guy and they're like "R U GAY"
Not everything is about sex you filthy degenerate

Sure. I'd been wanting to do my own take on the old Xenoblade "Not all of us can be winners" banner, since I think Avril's situation is perhaps even worse than Melia's in some ways.

True, we're always here every day, so you won't get too lonely.

Sup fellas.

I really need to fix my sleeping schedule. I'm falling asleep around 6 am and waking up at 2 pm. Sleeping just feels to good and it's hard for me to get up.

Well aright, but do you like the warmth of Ritsu's embrace in bed?

Tell me about Keons, why do they play the songs

only when I'm a cow

STOP IT

I SAID STOP IT

Well I'm NEET so I just sit around trying to fill the void with anything I can otherwise the depression creeps back in.

Hey at least you are still having some fun with the booze bit.

Shes 5 foot even.

No.

I'm having a similar problem. Though I'd prefer that way, then waking up at times I don't want to.

Ah yes, it should, people are just retarded. You know the drill, muh liberals and stuff.

I sincerely doubt that mi amigo.

She's got really broad shoulders, she's a big girl for you

Nope. I like my bells and whistle in place where they are.

Neither do long distance relationships

I give up, just end me now

>>>/femdom/ you fucking cuck

I've been thinking that since I'm too much of a high functional autist to get neet bux, I may find a way to leech off hipsters of Patreon. all I gotta do is a pretentious tumblr and do pretentious thing and pretend one of them. then I will get money by the double digits.

They've still just graduated until said otherwise

Yeah this.

THEY GRADUATED AT THE END OF THE SERIES, THEY ALL GREW UP SINCE EVERYONE LEAVES HIGH SCHOOL AT SOME TIME.

The booze is only fun in that I can blame it for all my problems 8)))))))

Have you tried writing?

I make mad hipster bux out of it

user do you need help?

Going to bed at 10am and waking up at 6pm is better. Avoid most sunlight that way.

One day soon.

But then you will be spreading more of that filth into the world. Its not worth it.

Theres literally nothing wrong with being a manlet.

I can see that having been one of the winners. Damn shame user, but like I said, maybe they'll open it back up and if they don't, there's always next time.

Also dropped another one off for the /4am/ banner thread as well.

Been looking for that image user, thanks. Only had the post screencap version

Because
>moe

Checked
And speaking of digits do you or anyone else while driving check the Odo and the time constantly for repeating digits
I know I've gotten dubdubs and Trips on me odo the two times I passed Bateman place

Same, I'm in bed at 10 am and awake by 8. Shit sucks.

You're an idiot if you do doubt it.

A lot of Friendship for a Light Rock Band

I can't write. I mgiht go with photography and anyone who doesn't get my art is a cucking shitlord

She will always be the cute 17 yo I fell in love with.

They go to college in the last bit of the manga but I've avoided it partially because of that

What kinda stuff do you do while drinking?

Same here for the most part.

Its really not that hard
I mean people on this board are able to get it easily and I doubt they're THAT retarded

Just pretend you;re a sophisticated political channel and just spout whatever shit you here on Twitter/Tumblr

Can't be that hard

Is she lactating green paint

Ehhh it's a fickle thing.

I don't think enough people post images so frequently that they'll make a change like that to the system, which sucks.

Do you have pride? If yes: write whatever drives you and is literary gold to you. Otherwise write what social parasites think they want to you write such as… white man drives black man to fuck his wife or white man is evil and drives minority to fuck over white man. Easy formula

Shes claimed already nigger

What will you do though, draw furry art? Write a blog? Write tumblr-tier fanfiction with "diverse" characters in it?

Nah, they're balloons filled with paint, one splatted against her tit

Elaborate

here's my photoghraph about the horrors of eating animal and not being a Vegan

Tall for high schoolers

So your around 5' too then

I'm not really sure how it goes. I'm to the point where I'm not sure anything is quite real. I mean, why should it be?

Trace anime, make bank. patreon.com/Kuvshinov_Ilya?ty=h

I watch shitty MDE youtube vids, play worthless vidya shit games and sometimes go on omegle to shit on faggots.

I'm an enormous idiot.

k

God, how fucking old is K-ON?
Didn't that shit premiere in like 2009?

Holy fuck Melencholy of Haruhi and Clannad are almost a decade old

So Holla Forums, what's your job, what do you provide for your local community?

Welp, it's about that time.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

Thanks. Maybe if Mark's lurking it might be worth considering, but I'm not sure if counting late submissions is ideal.

But seriously, at least with Melia, it's not as if the entire flow of time will become undone if she were to get with Shulk. Also that she'll die eventually, which isn't something that can be allowed to happen with Avril. She will NEVER be allowed true happiness with her beloved.

You know my height drunky!

Why not play good video games instead?

Or find some kind of hobby. You've got a job, theres a million things you could buy to fill the time. You might even have fun

Yeah 2009

Cya next time yoza~

Yeah it feelsbadman

Sometimes I have shit to do and I can't be sleeping all day. Besides it's good to get some sun. It's supposed to make you feel less depressed or something.

I start looking next month. Smoke shop has asked me to work there a couple months ago because the owner likes me. Failing that, probably graveshift in a gas station.

I write for a small local art magazine. They pay you a small sum if they pass your short story and publish it.

As expected, all the editors are hipsters

Well the only thing that troubles me is the high PPH among everyone, since it makes it last for about an hour tops and looks like flooding

Yeah, Imma go too. To dream of sweaty ass waifu hugging me.

No fucking way

Au revoir, petit yozanon.

More banners are always appreciated. Thank you.
Glad I could get it for you.

Sleep well.

He lurks sometimes, so don't give up hope yet.

Well motherfucker (forgive my rudeness) WHAT GOOD VIDEO GAMES?
But seriously though Omegle is pretty goddamn gold for delusional faggots who think their shit don't stink.

I work 3 hours a week at the local supermarket putting up special stickers and putting out the piss

I've had all kinds of jobs. I'm retired for now.

Konata is most likely dead because she has the same shitty genes her mom did

Lucky Star is fucking 10 years old next year jesus shit

I'm studying to get a good job that will hopefully let me leave said community

None.

If counting the 8ch community I make stuff occasionally in Photoshop and Indesign.

Aging is suffering.

eh I smoke for the first couple hours as the sun rises. Im fine.

Night yakuza~

That was a depressing thread

I sell propane and propane accessories.
I provide nothing that an some raghead doesn't.

>Lucky Star is fucking 10 years old next year jesus shit
Jesus Christ.

If you're talking kanon it's not real, but in doujinshi, sure why the hell not?

Well that's how waifuism works.
Nodoka will always be blushing behind her Diarium Ejus as she always does.

It's a sad thought.

Fucking old.

You've just got to be a complete degenerate and lobby your govt ironically.

I've got this slightly detailed plan of a light novel to write in hopes I'll get some money out of it. I really doubt anyone will buy it though because not even I want to read it. I half want to write a traditional epic poem with your classic hero's journey but also know that if I do it won't get eaten up by hipsters and tumblrites who, lets face it, read a shit load of books (albeit drivel).

I wish I was employed. At least I'm not on the benefit.

Fuck that reminds me, I should make some white sauce to go on my potatoes tomorrow night.

I help keep the internet up and phones working. Including government buildings and hospitals.

Do you think that user still reposts that every two years?

Yeah I have been saying it all thread.

Whenever someone mentions they only play bad games I assume they are just playing the newest stuff. Pick a random older console, get a rec list off Holla Forums and go for it.

Kill me now.

Why would he do it more than once?

Don't really have a job yet. Kinda wish I did but I'm studying and soon I'm going to be volunteering at a hospice care place to help terminally ill people.

At least I'm going back to school I guess.

Did he now? I thought the implication was simply that he was going to show up two years after that post and slowpoke the guy.

Anyone going to post that one doujin of Kagamin and Konata doing college?

I've never seen FLCL for some reason. Just one of those shows I never bothered to watch along with Gurren Lagan.

School probably isn't too bad of a choice. You going to community college?

Both of those are shit honestly. Don't bother.

I slice meats and cheeses, make sandwiches, and fry / roast chickens for pathetic fuckers who cannot provide for themselves. I don't know if it's a net positive but motherfuckers pay me for chickens.

I remember it being dumped every single Lucky Star thread and was still just as fucked up every time

Seriously though shes most likely dead

Don't ask me.

He did, same date and everything. If not the same user then someone did it. The slowpoke always got slower. I used to go to /a/ way too much. All the traditions that have been lost in time. Makes me feel a bit melancholic.

I fucking hate this meme. Normalfags and SJWs know it's fucking stupid but they use it because they just don't wanna seem wrong.

Might as well, it could help get a less shitty job

FLCL is pretty enjoyable, but damn weird at the same time.

TTGL is over the top and ridiculous. Seems a bit prone to being considered hit or miss these days, but I really love it.

Music in both is great.

He did it at least three times. Pretty sure on the fourth (third?) one people didn't know what the fuck he was on about so it likely just made him sad and he stopped.

Well now you've got to post it.

You mean the edit or full version?
It's really one of the best stories for yuri since it takes you into the hell hole and out.

I don't know, maybe he died

I don't trust your opinion m8. I believe we've established we have drastically different taste in everything fam.

I never bothered with TTGL because I'm not a fan of mecha so it never really piqued my interest. The few episodes I did see were pretty good though so I might consider picking up again at some point.

FLCL's pretty great, but don't get the blue ray because it's just an upscale. If you're not going through puberty it might not mean as much . I can't really say. TTGL is fun. Read Getter Robo first if you haven't.

Not even the ribbons are working for me and that shit is one of my top fetishes.

Give me like 20 minutes

I don't remember, haven't seen it in a while

Are those loli sex dolls banned? I assume you can't import them at least.

FLCL is garbage.

Gurren lagan had a god tier first episode then just kept getting worse and worse and worse.

Long story short, leftists and alikes think that they can create the perfect world right here on this planet and in the pursuit for it they managed to fuck the world even more, this has been our history for the past 2 centuries.

Because until now everything follows some kind of order, if it didn't, science would not be possible and you wouldn't been using this computer in the first place. But I imagine you reached the point that you think that everything is fabricated things could have been created yesterday and could simply cease to exist at any second, even so, this fabrication still seems to follow rules that are bendable to our will, if these rules stopped working that would be the literal ending of everything. And yes that is quite possible and almost every religion has a tale for that.

Damn, I wished that one of those existed around here.

yup, community collge. going to get back where I left off in high school and relearn evreything in video technology because our senior year teacher didn't teach SHIT.
maybe I could retackle that test they left us in senior year (pic related) that caused me to mentally breakdown.

So if Wolfspider pretends to be a loud remainer on Thursday will that help Brexit
No one wants to be on the same side as that nerd

Still kinda gives me chills knowing that a very, very small amount of people will know that you've left this world. Even less on the internet and on chans. Sure you could be like that one guy who had their mom post your dying message, but fuck no one is going to know your name.

Wolfspider dindu nuffin probably

Nah usually the poster stops at that one part when Kagami wakes up just to fuck with people.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there's not that many oldfags still around. Used to be that they could at least provide a guiding had for newfags (the ones that could actually take the grief they'd get for not bothering to lurk moar and making it obvious that they were new), but it strikes me that there's not a lot around anymore, here or there (though admittedly I haven't been back to halfchan since coming here).

Not in America, since I think they're listed as statues.
Can't ban shit in museums because of the statues of children angels in the background of jesus or some shit.

Where is he

FLCL is getting a second season soon, looks like shit but they are getting pillows back for it so the songs might be nice.

Ignore the midget he has bad taste in shows

TTGL is more pure manlyness and far more action compared to other mecha shows.

SO what is every 4AMer's daily plan after these threads? What are your hopes for the future?

Somewhere in Britain.

Wow, that's actually happened?
Every time I've seen it they continue it.

If they did then thats fucking hilarious

I also remember people posting pictures of Konata getting bullied, like this one

used to be play vidja, now it's sleep
You're a funny guy user.

post more konata getting bullied
that's the konata I love

1-800-kill-me

From what I could get it seemed a lot more insane and just fucking amazing. Maybe after I finish LOGH which I need to dedicate a day to finishing.

Did he mention he wanted Britain to stay in the EU because that's some crazy fucking shit right there fam.

Well they'd stop for a few minutes, then post the rest. Just to watch newfags cry a bit.
Fuck that hurts.

I need good radio stations, does anyone know of some good comfy ones? Especially for the morning?

Work out. Todays a big day

Should play mount and blade, and deal with the saracens.

Not my kind of game.

Fuck we've failed.

That's pretty fluffy tail.

When do you sleep to wake up for the 4 am?

More like I feel that there aren't any rules. All of this could just be my brain not working right.

K-On had that too.

Just people repeating things they think they should. Like this pic.

Reading, play vydia, sometimes make vydia, chatting with friends, posting on Holla Forums, doing family stuff, going out with friends sometimes, getting drunk sometimes, fapping a lot, not sleeping much.

That's it, daily shit

I hope not but he's so much of a sperg that if people see him as a remainer then they'll want to vote Brexit

Used to be I'd fall asleep around 6-7 pm, then wake up at 2-2:45 am, just in time for the thread. Now it's bed by 10am awake by 8pm.

Well it's time to go to sleep. I didn't do shit here today, but at least I got a bunch of new pics for the collection. Sleep tight anons

Most of us will just die with a whimper, and pass away without anyone but the ones closest to us knowing or caring. To some anons, that amounts to nobody. Here we are worthless as an individual, if you die or leave no one is going to really miss you, little will even know you left this world. Only a few anons will be remembered, yet they'll just be that, anons, and only their deeds will be recalled. It is the reality of where we are, and it's something we have to accept if we are to continue here.

Do not touch it

Sleep tight.

Oh right, you like shitty stuff like TF2 right?

My sleep schedules fucked. But for today as an example, I just woke up after 4 hrs or so sleep. Still a bit tired, but I slept around 12 hrs the rest of the week and my exhaustion yesterday was a substance thing so im good now.

I need to finish LoGH too, got to find the movies I am meant to watch before the series though.
Get TTGL too since its great too.

Sleep anywhere between 10am to 8pm, work at 12am to 8 soooooo.

You know it.

Will Mother 4's fan project ever come close to what Nintendo gave us?

It seems every day I get more tired. Far too tired for sustained shitposting. But I'm OK with that because I still see tidbits of stuff I was posting about years ago even today. Especially in posts like

My only hope is for waifubots. After this thread I'll kill time and wait for the next thread. It's waifu wednesday so that gives me something to focus on.

I am completely disinterested in FLCL being given two more seasons, namely because it didn't need more. The six episodes it had were all great, and while nonsensical at times, still wrapped itself up with Haruko leaving and Naota being fine with being the kid he is while he can be one.

I suppose right now just that Trump gets in. Seems like the delegates might be planning a revolt against him, according to some of the news groups here.

Yeah, because apparently no one in the right mind would delay their gratification to become a better poster and keep posting quality at par with the time. Not when one can just shitpost whatever whenever and no one feels much need to set them straight.

It was everyone
6 years is long enough for there to be a full batch of newfags to displace the oldfags.
Also death is quite likely. You know how anons live, it's not unlikely some paramedic walks into a house to see some 200kg monstrosity dead at his computer surrounded by trash and anime figures. While moving his corpse maybe he bumps the desk and the screen lights up with a post completed and a captcha failed. The chances of the paramedic also going to that chan is slim but not unlikely so we can only hope he at least has the gratuity to submit the post before he takes him away.

Home of my own, career I enjoy, family of my own that loves me.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Well if pic related worked, then we wouldn't have to worry about saucefags or questioning why we have to lurk moor.

(checked)
I bet you can still get hit with something if (((they))) wanted you bad enough.

Usually play some games, get some Ritsu pics, then sleep.

Future is hopefully live long enough for robo waifus. Or win the lottery.

Of course not
Mother 3 was released just as things were starting to get not ok

Thus the way of being anonymous.

Night user~

I'm gonna fucking touch that tail and a lot more.

DPRK Radio. It's THE PEOPLE'S, you know.

Next question then, friend: would you play Mother 4 and give it a fair evaluation?

Actually, K-On's animation broke away from the 2007 artstyle Kyoani had and was radically different from Haruhi and Clannad

UUUU

The EU's absolutely fucked. They're going to turn into a fucking single sovereign country eventually with none of the countries having their own independence. To think Britain, one of the largest empires could be swallowed into the Yuropoors. Fuck me this world's fucked.

I didn't touch the movies. I should though but it might be a little too late.

You should lurk every community regardless if it's a fucking Taiwanese cartoon board or not.

I try getting myself to do something. latley I've ben helping my mom build hre furnuture while she workks.
all I want in life is to live a quaint comfy life with my wife, our kids in a comfy quiet suburbia where I know my kids won't grow up to be degenerates or end up being failures like I am right now if I don't get my shit together.

But user, you aren't worthless.

If you presuppose that you have a brain and it can work right, you are already assuming a logical reality.

Also, how could gravity be a malfunction of your brain? I'm really curious

Sleeping that long just makes you more tired you know.

Set more alarms.

People just don't know how to tactfully shitpost anymore. Trolling is a rarity and people just shit up things because they want to reform the board into what they want and like.

Never got the fascination with TF2 with so many people. Whats so great about it?

Should start a mercenary company and fund the robot waifus. With gun titties

I'd like to at least understand the propaganda being fed to me. Though basking in the glory of kim jong un would be nice.

On the bright side our world is slowly turning into a dystopian rpg game. Soon the neets will need to band together and make a shadowrunner company to make bank off this world and free ourselves. Its gonna be fun

TF2 fucking sucks, don't play it

There's always that NEEt island idea we came up with in the cytube a few months ago.

It's the fishing equivalent of vidja. Just boot it up and turn your mind off for a good 8 hours doing fuck all until it's time to leave.

Not the best idea.

The new season is going to focus on a new random girl while Haruko comes back for reasons
Might be ok if they focus on a story of a girl growing up with all the crazy shit happening but from what I read its going to focus more on the pirate king and the robot shit that was all in the background of the original season

The movies are nice to watch after the series, but it skips out on too much shit so its not worth it on its own.
Final fight scene is even better in the movies

Its class based system and cosmetics leave for unique and addicting gameplay.

Make sure to prepare and stockpile on food, weapons, ammo, and armor.

Sleep and get ready for the race to my university. I'm tired of that place, but I get up and go because I'm good at it.

I just want it to go back to when we talked about vmtb lore, fnv, ckII, eye cybermany and other shit and were largely friendly to each other.

I dunno man. 4am itself is pretty gay. A neet island would go gay faster than you could shake a stick at.

Shit, if you like that, why not just play terraria? It gets the max comfy factor too?

You could fix her, make her better. Like the six million dollar Ritsu. It'd also give you an interesting character arc

That's true. Still, I think it applies to the over all mentality of many posters today. Monkey see monkey do.

That's true, but there were still instances of it. When Sawako plugged in that amp in the movie for example.

How could it not be? Everything is what our brain tells us right? What if it's some kind of dream?

It used to be a GOOD game. Spend nearly 2k hours on it because there was so much content to play with tons of players to match against. This was all before the F2P update though.

Not my kind of game.

Thats a good idea actually

You can't make perfection any better though.

Welp, night everyone. Make sure to play your videogames.

This is where you should make yourself great user. Don't go out with a whimper but with a fucking bang. Make a good reputation of yourself, set a high goal and make great strides to it, document every single action you take so when you do die the people who pick it up will KNOW what you did to contribute to that goal even if you didn't accomplish it.
I'm talking out my ass but the whole point is try to strive for greatness and put some effort into it. That's what I'm trying to do.

When will it be possible for me to become a STALKER?

Well it's higher budgeted most likely so I'm not surprised. The space battles have never been well animated but the scale and the tactics involved has always fascinated me than the actual combat itself. Blame that on my 4X fetish.

I swear I will get a brown loli catgirl some day. For breeding purposes

Cya next time user~

Night.

DPRK actually has an english language program. I wonder if there are recordings of it somewhere.

Ah right. I remember people talk a lot about hats and with overwatch out people constantly talk about the balancing of TF2 being better. Makes sense why it'd be popular in that case.

That sounds expensive. I'd need a bunker too and land for the bunker to survive. Or make a secret illegal bunker that big daddy doesnt know about

I take it you're an fps man only mr Hunter?

Everything is better with super running speed and super power.

Nite.

Women are toxic, so cuteboys will have to do.

Essentially.

I'd prefer my Ritsu bot to be as lifelike and close to her true self as possible thank you.

I just realize the last game I played was the GOG version of VTMB.

Christ, I need to spend my time better.

Pretty fucking good.

Blowout soon Stalker. It's almost time

I wonder if they ever actually radicalized someone. I like the idea of some neet somewhere getting more patriotic for North Korea until hes ready to go try to steal a nuke to try to take down South Korea or some Jpop star.

See nigger, that's gay. That's what I mean. It'd go gay faster than a prison with a trap population.

Why not Planetside 2 then?

What would a real, lifelike Ritsu be like anyway?

Depending on when you start, just have some extra supplies put aside that you might cycle out with new supplies when they've been in stock for a bit long.
Go /k/omando and get some guns and bullets- learn how they work. Get proficiant, obtain bodyarmor as well as some surplus in case you want to be extra prepared for more bodies that might want to side with you. Keep yourself safe by having mayday kits made in common places (like a kit in your car, house, basement). Just literally have useful stuff accessible around you.

In your face and lovable.

I don't like new things.

Well to be fair, there's no built in reverse image search here like halfchan had. That used to make things easy and I suppose cut down on people asking for sauce when they could actually find stuff that way (though I don't think that's liable to help in regards to cropped images, unless someone's been building a database of faces).

Also found this old image about finding sauce, but I don't know how helpful it might be these days. Just something I saved in some info thread some time back.

I'm not even sure if people even properly understand the concept of trolling anymore.

Yeah, some of that shit is better left unexplained and adds to the mystique FLCL had. Not every question needs an outright answer.

She's 2d. Wouldn't she get further from her true self the more lifelike she got?

I'm just saying it's the next best thing when wemens go to hell.
If my dick twitches…

Thats true too.

I had my first dream with her really in it the other night and she acted and looked weird cause my brain couldn't figure out a 3D form really

2D stays 2D user, that stuff is only for fetish play.

Why?

Oi, don't take my images!

Why aren't you pirating yet?

do you even waifu

Watch more stuff with an MMD model.

No user, this site is even better at finding sauce than halfchan. You don't need a search in the chan by the way- there are scripts you can get on Tampermonkey that allow you to throw an image into saucenao in your right click dropdown.
Also h8chan doesn't fuck up images and allows sadpanda page searching.

Won't happen again.

I can't bring the entire PC to the shitter or play the game while laying down at my back.
I'd have to constantly turn my head to the moniter and shit
plus I grew up playing ALTTP on GBA so I'm more used to playing it on a handheld

You're not wrong considering im from canada and odds are it's about to go to shit with trudeau in charge. I really should take your advice and start prepping for disaster.

Ritsu could still be in your face and loveable as a cyborg! She just might be a bit scarred and messed up like Asuka.

Then you're in luck! Cause planetside 2 aint new.

Wemens are already hell. Makes you wonder if we ended up with Holla Forums and a bunch of women and /cuteboys/, who'd win out between the 3. I don't see the women largely getting priority.

Do you have a modded Wii? If so, try asking in the share thread if someone can post you a link to the VC wad dump someone made a while back, if it's not been taken down. You can get all sorts of VC releases for the Wii and not give NoA a cent for them.

Would't surprise me if the SNES release works on emulators for use on a PSP, given the game's popularity.

Thats not the problem really. I'm trying to picture like a lifelike human Ritsu. Cause otherwise the robo version will be kinda weird.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't like trying new things is what I mean. Last game I bought because I wanted to and not because of friends was mgsv.

Yeah the tactics are pretty interesting and so are the characters in LoGH and I am used to watching average animation since I got through original mobile suit gundam

clearly you meant headpats.

Yeah its not meant to be the story of that shit, its just a coming of age story.
Thats all FLCL is

Fug. Anyway I spent a lot of time on Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator today. Shit's the funnest fighting game I've played in years. I also tried watching some old anniemay on y cozy HDCRT but the PS4 is a fucking nigger about what it will play and what it won't so I' sitting in bed with my X220 instead.

How is it going for you tonight Anons?

Yeah, what the other guy said. Get a psp.

To be fair mgsv gameplay is pretty awesome. the story needed work

Well, maybe it's because I haven't been using addons or whatever. I'll look into it though. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm good. Might watch more k-on in a bit.

Does ps4 let you do those like media server things like ps3 did? That might help

I have a wii and got a bunch of VC shit that I downloaded. I just don't have a classic controller and using a GC controller for SNES and NEs (mostly SNES) is a hassle because of button placement.

bought a PSP and it didn't want to read SD cards at all so I gave up on it for a while, might buy another one down the line.

I was gonna play some dick kickem with my bf but it looks like his net is shitting itself, oh well.

listen to this man. He is your friend.
Don't you want to take THE CROWN with your fellow shitposters as Scotland forever blares into your ears? Don't you want to salt mine the salty Tranu as they get booty blasted as they keep calling to nerf you despite they having the superior technology?

Ok, good point.

But dreams are unstable as fuck and you wake up eventually, if this is a dream (which is a possibility), it's a long and detailed one and it has rules. I find it difficult to deny logic and mathematics since it just werks and it's basically what I've been doing my whole life.

if I say, you are wrong I depend from these same rules to prove my point, if you don't believe in them, there's not much to say.

Wow rude

You never get bored of watching the same anime over and over again? I cant stand watching the same movie twice.

This man speaks truth smokes. You should listen.

That it was.

Fair enough. Unfortunately that third party Hori SNES style controller for the Gamecube was never officially brought west and costs a good bit to buy imported, and an adaptor that was made to allow regular SNES controllers to work on the Wii is now discontinued.

No thanks.

Thats part of the reason you like her though, hes talking about my robo Ritsu getting hurt. Different.

I've only watched k-on like 3 times. And I cap episodes which takes hours so I don't watch more than an episode a week.

It's amazing how different a movie is when you watch it a second time some years later. The movie itself hasn't changed, but you have.

It does. It plays MKVs but they have to be encoded in a specific way and most releases of Chinese cartoons are hit and miss.

I rewatch things after a good bit of time. I traditionally rewatch all of Sailor Moon every year.

You're really dedicated to your waifu user!

Pain builds character. If you havent been through some shit in your life, you're probably not all that interesting a person. You gotta embrace the scars and the stories.

Shame there'll never be a ch3. I wanter to fully become the demon.

Must be tedious to cap images so much and take so long. Unless its fun?

Well, I guess there's nothing you can do about that.

My dreams have always had rules. Light switches and mirrors never work for example. And what about coma dreams? Those last for a long not. I guess it's not so much that I think everything isn't real, but the fact that it could be unreal bothers me intensely. There's a name for this, but it escapes me.

*long time
Not sure what I was doing there.

Ahh well that sucks. My laptop would connect to HDMI so I never had that problem.

And thanks! Longest I spent was 7 hours capping all her frames in an episode and cropping them after. Its a nice way to bond with her.

You don't get it!

not anime but I have a tradition of playing all the half lives once a year.
now that I think of it. I should be doing it now but I got no doritos and blue gatorade to do it.

I'll geta a job to buy vidya and vidya accessories.

I'd say you're wasting your time, but then again I've started grabbed screenshots of comics I've enjoyed since some of the panels/dialogue make for good images. At least with these though I don't have to sift through who the fuck knows how many frames to find stuff.

That or you have context to what some things mean the second time around. I mostly just read books more than once

I get what you mean though, you might even switch perspectives and find yourself siding with the antagonist?

It doesnt get boring doing that for you? Whats the interest in it unless its an extremely convoluted plot?

I know the feeling. Mine almost always have a monster or demon of some kind.

Should make a game with ritsu in it and play it for hours! Would be better wouldnt it? I think I can kinda get it. There's one show I watch over and over

Is the doritos and blue gatorade part of the experience? I had the same thing with vtmb but stopped when i realized it never compared to the best time and it felt like I was chasing something I could never have

Eh its not really a waste of time, Ritsu makes me happy so.

And I typically will just cap all her frames and then just pick a few from each set of animation for avatarfaggorty. Example here.

I never cared for HL2 an onward but I understand. I'm the same way with Luigi's Mansion and Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. It's manditory I play through them once a year. Weegees Mansion always happens on or around Halloween (and I make extensive preperations for my Halloween)

Pretty shallow thing to say honestly.

Oh well, I got what I wanted out of it.

What show?

And I've considered the game thing but I hate computers so.

I didn't say thats the only reason. But if you fell for her you must like that aspect about her.

Like me and Ritsu's forehead know what I mean.

Woah.

I hate it too. Fucking dreams man.

Yuh.

It's nostalgic food from my freshman year in high school when the tradition began.
I'd also need to buy chick fil-a but I guess Mcchickens can come to a closer equivalent and are cheaper

Oh so that's why her forehead is so big, it's just space cleared by her eyebrows moving around her face so rapidly.
Like a path of preference worn into grass.

Well fuck. I have nothing else to convince you.

I love that Ritsu is super expressive with her eyebrows. Its cute as fug.

That's not it m8.

I also try once a year to beat Oblivion or Morrowind but my Laptop's screen a shit and that's not comfy.

You forget that I'm what they call a "failed normalfag"

You could always probably just save a gif or something per animation rather than have folders upon folders of frames as stills.

Are you telling me you don't love every single thing about your waifu?

Or are you saying since shes some tragedy waifu that its bad? I don't understand cause you've never talked about her tbh

I'm a very stubborn person.

Pain is inevitable. It's always going to happen. There's nothing wrong with someone having proof they were stronger than something that happened to them.

what'd you want out of it?

Wait, so what do you play vidya on?
Venture bros. It cheers me up if im feeling down when somethings gone to shit or i've failed. I like that just about everyone is a failure and yet they try. As well as the convoluted plots and consistency

Eventually you get used to it at least. Though im not sure if thats a good thing or not yet.

Pretty sure everyone is like that to some degree.
I actually had this little technique I used as a kid where I could always tell if I was having a nightmare by the color orange.
No clue how, but anytime I was scared in a dream I would just try to find something Orange. The scarier the dream, the harder it was to find, but it never failed me. The second I found the color I always ended up waking up from the nightmare
Dreams are odd

Well maybe. Better than what I am at least.

You all watched this already right?

mega.nz/#!44pxDZDQ!-LK59JK1FarKt6KGKZr9YICQa3H3yhyZwuZ8k1VY_gA

Never felt the need to.

I was gonna play the whole series and that was part of the series. That's pretty much all I asked of it.

Holy shit.
Also checked.

That gif is too kawaii.

Get yourself a desk and a CRT.

Thank you very much user~!

I like my system. Lets me get a full range of emotions from just a few seconds of her on screen.

Hows the newer seasons of that? I haven't watched it in years and years.

And I play on PC, I'm not completely retarded. I can fix any issue I have on a computer given a little time and a search engine. I just hate them.

Well do it faggot. Whats she like

Yeah, becoming aware of the dream is a weird feeling. There was a short period of time where I could really lucid dream. It was great but I stopped because I was worried that it was bad for me.

Just think, you can salt mine filthy cuckchanners, goons and plebbit fags all at the same time.

what do you think I'm posting on?
Oblivion is more comfy on a laptop with some doritos and blue gatorade.

Why don't you shake it up this year and play Skyrim Special Edition
Available for preorder now

No thanks.

Thanks! I forget I have gifs in another folder so rarely post em

I was never one to get off to that.

already beat Skyrim

k

Then you probably won't enjoy it since the game is actually pretty shit and it's most fun because of Holla Forums's cancer and the salt mining.

That's how I roll nigga.

Suit yourself; I'd be curious to know how the fuck you wind up organizing things for that. I suppose I'm one to talk though, since I've got folders upon folders of general images clear back to 2006 or so in my "sort this shit" backlog I keep putting off, to the point the total files range in the tens of thousands.

But this is the special edition
I don't have many todd pics

Its on your waifu's head

I'm the same. Hundreds of thousands of pics unsorted but I can generally find what I want if I need to.

When it comes to Ritsu pics I'm so obsessed with her that I know exactly where they are just by memory alone.

You're making me hungry as fuck.

How could you sit through such a boring game?

fag

Well if it helps, just think that eventually you will be dead, anything could happen after that from the atheistic void to the nordic valhalla and shit will be completely different (unless you believe in reincarnation, but even then there is a midstate). In other words, this "dream" that people call reality already has a expiration date, so it doesn't matter so much if it is unreal now because it will be unreal eventually and there is no escape to that.

Cobb's syndrome?

I have over almost a hundred.

There has been one time in my adult life I lucid dreamed and it was shit
I finally figured out I was in a dream and my response wasn't immediately to wake up, remembering hearing all the things people do in lucid dreams I try to do basic shit and failed at it until I woke up out of frustration.

instead of fast traveling, I'd just walk to my destination and read a book until something happens

Sounds like you were a smart kid.
I have something similar too. For me though it was i'd try to "think". I remember reading you cant really be conscious in a dream. So i'd often know it was fake because I couldnt "think" and i'd feel sluggish.

Ahhh ok. You played portable ops too right? Portable ops is canon.

Newer seasons are good but not in the same way as the originals. They're also doing some stuff I hate, like getting Brock pegged by an amazoness

They keep getting into a cycle of not leasing enough episodes to finish up, and its segwayed from being adventure mode to politics. That being said they're still pretty amazing, though not as good as earlier seasons, just different. In the newest season just about everyone is half useless and waffling other than the monarch who's gone full anti-villain and taken an alter ego and is whacking the guys who arch doc venture so he can arch them again.

Got a thing for sweet little lies huh?

It's fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Y-you too…

How cucked is it?

ON HER HEAD

Nope, that was the only one I didn't play because everyone kept telling me it either wasn't cannon or wasn't really that important.

I often hear you cant do a lot of things in dreams. most of which turn out to be lies.
The "cant think" one makes sense to me, you are using brain power for the dream.
But I remember hearing things like you cant be able to read in a dream yet I know I have dont that before.
I also remember hearing you cant die in a dream, but I had a dream in which I did die, but it was slowly and peacefully (not sure if that was a loophole of what)

I've accepted that. Part of why it kind of feels unreal honestly.
But what if it's unreal now and becomes real later? I mean there's no way to tell. Not many dead people talk and all that jazz. It would be pretty cool to be a talking skeleton.
Nah, it was nihilistic something or another. I can't really remember.

You have to get into a strict sleeping schedual and keep it. Make habits of learning from your dreams. It's more about how you fall asleep than it is realizing it's a dream. That's how it was for me anyway.

here

Well the good news is, since you didn't get the second gif in, Holla Forums still isn't ass-country.

I somehow got onto a swedish radio station. I've no idea what they're talking about.

Oh I dont mean like current year politics, more like big business politics and the politics of the Guild since Dr. Mrs. The Monarch is now on the council. Its now about the inner workings of the world theyre in and bureaucracy fucking the monarch over so hes taking shit into his own hands, meanwhile venture is getting pissed cause hes ruining his multimillion dollar business on the first day.

It is shit but apparently still canon. I still wouldnt recommend it.

Im guessing you could definitely think if you're lucid dreaming at least.
thats surprising, I genuinely didnt think it was possible. Did you wake up immediately after?

btw guys. I plan on doing a Xasvier Renegade Angel Marathon on Friday. is anyone else down?

now there is some good taste

It's mainly about personality and while both sides are kinda iffy, traps end up connecting better as well as accept the whole lust thing. Again, guys understand guys better.

That's the whipped cream on top, so it's an addition.

Fair enough.

I've read in dreams before, hell I've played video games in dreams before that was 1:1 to their rel life counterparts.

That it would.

What the fuck. I have to watch the Venture Brothers again.

Wanna Gibs me them lies

Never seen it, not big on animus.

OOOOH. Well then I might check it out. That bit had me really turned off. Thanks

I sometimes tune into a german folkpop station. It's comfy.
I'm heading that way. 130 pounds and dropping.

A man of taste.

Thats the weird thing is I didn't.
I remember hearing it wasn't possible either, thats why the dream really sticks with me.
Somewhere in the dream I ended up lying on my living room couch surrounded by my family as I slowly passed away.
Then the dream continued with me dying and learning how the afterlife worked. It was very odd.

nah fam.

IT'S FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

heh.

Probably how thrilled they are with how badly they've fucked up their country.

What is the mentality of sweden? Like why do they want to be fucked over so hard, and only to themselves? They are blatantly asking to be taken over, are they masochistic?

Well you're not wrong.

Yeah dont worry about the current year shit. The worst thing is Brock gets pegged by an Amazoness, other than that its just more of the same style

Not that bad, depending on your height really.
Folkpop is pretty comfy, I can see why you'd like it.

Interesting. How'd the afterlife work? Was there anything else weird about the dream?

Could be but I doubt it. It's still too early in the morning for that shit. They were probably talking about some type of swedish breakfast and coffee or something.

Living life the right way I see.

In retrospect, maybe I should have spoilered that image. Forgot what all was on there and thought it was just a plain old collection of stupid news stories.

He is the bos with the biggest tank that takes up 4 lanes and fires like a howitzer and runs over cars

after his tank gets wrecked it gets gutted for parts for a super fast little tank only big enough for 2 against his wishes

He also carries an engine block cracking revolver that he uses to stop an out of control transport full of explosives

Did he like the pegging?

5'11''
You know it.

Not like you can really tell from the thumbnail.

Graveyard shift is the best. If you're a basement dweller like me you don't give a shit about night hours since you're up at this time anyways.
I don't really have a life anyways, so I may as well get the edge on my hours so I can save to buy my dream pad.

I just want to cuddle and do warm fluffy heart feeling things with someone, and apparently women aren't really into that.

Sounds like my kind of ride.

there are scenes where it is moving along and it jsut rolls over parked cars like they are nothing

The afterlife was interesting at least.
I went to a sort of 'Heaven'. Reincarnation was a thing, and you got to choose which life to live next.
I remember lives were based on sort of a moral Karma system that stacked with your previous lifespans, on top of the life you chose.
So the only time you got to choose the life of a rich entrepreneur was if you spent the past several lives either being a cool dude or choosing the shitty 'chinese slave worker' lives that had to be filled. It was like a reward system almost.
The dream didn't last long enough for me to choose another life.

Gonna head off, see you guys later. Everybody take care.

Sounds like a plan to me. You get to avoid people and the sun. What's not to love? Pay sounds good too. You gonna treat yourself to anything nice soon?

Have a good one.

Jesus.

later user

Give you one guess.

Pretty doot yeah. But not too too bad. Could do with some more peanut butter tho imo.

Some are but they take it for granted with how easy it comes to them.

Damn, so if you wanted to be an evil fucker you'd have to know how it felt to do the pain to someone yourself in your soul. Reminds me of the story of everyone on earth being the soul of one god, split up a thousand times to earn perspective as he lives each life

Nite smokes

Smoke only replies to one person at a time, only reason his counts are so high.

And mines 1/10th the thread!

That's how most of religions works, as I said in the beginning of the thread, this is the limited world full of shit happening where you prove yourself and guarantee your ticket to heaven, jannah, valhalla, etc. where the real fun begins. Not stating this as a fact, just as a curiosity.

Also, my point is that this reality will end for you eventually, so I see no point in worrying if this is all real or not, because your doubt will not last long anyway. Your worries would be more fruitful trying to understand how this "dream" you are on works, and wonder why something with rules would exist without a purpose and don't forget to have some fun while doing it.

Or not, it's your life at all, I can't make choices for you.

I really don't trust those who do.

kek.

heiled

I'm still living with parents, and also unfortunately stereotypically in the garage too.
But I've been living pretty chill. Slowly have been building up my Rig, got a 144hz monitor yesterday and finally got a full ultrawide setup. Getting a GTX 970 soon, and got my hands on a new headset.
All I'm waiting on is for my first car then I might be set to finally get on to my own place.

Uh yes?

You know, user, this is pretty frightening because this is an actual religion

Search for spiritism

I don't like them

fuck it bye guys

Cya user~

It's a stigma and it's difficult to find a girl that isn't a bitch and just is themselves. They're kinda attacked on by both sides so it sucks for those normal ones that didn't ask for any of this.
It's impossible to find that normal girl that also has that anime/video game side outside of the genre.
They go undetected in the games they play, and suppress the interest in presence of normalfags, because of power level training. Shits harder than finding sperm in a glass of milk.

I haven't had any of that in a while actually.

That actually makes a ton of sense. I never really thought about it that way. I still feel a little unsure of everything, but I don't feel the same way about it now. Interesting.

Sounds like you're doing all the right things. Moving on in life and all. Godspeed user, I hope you get everything you want.

someone give me money for blue gatorade and red doritos

I think it's time for me to retire to other channels. See you niggers later and remember that you're not Anthony Burch nor Jake Rapp.

I just wanna be a ghost and watch how the world goes by. Have the ability to phase out of consciousness to skip boring parts and be undetectable- to a certain degree. Kinda like pic related.

Cya furryanon~

Get out commie.

Slowly but surely.
I just want to have a few nice things and live a life of playing vidya with my friends.

in return a wizard blesses the giver with memes of good luck. duh.

In my college I've met about 3 girls who liked anime and about 2 out of those 3 that played video games quite a bit, but weren't exactly hardcore about it. I was surprised to find that many to be honest.

Come on don't start this shit.

Yeah thats the basics of it.
And I actually know the story you are talking about, I actually remembered it myself when I was recalling the dream.

Honestly thats not surprising.
Every religion has some sort of Karma system so I would assume theres one based on something like that.
Spiritism sounds familiar though. Like one of those half-baked religions people follow just to feel better. Is it anything like Spiritualism?

That sounds more fun at least.
Ghost powers always sound super fun to have, honestly.

Yeah, I wish I were rich so I could be an eternal NEET. If I were rich I'd buy people a ton of things. No use having fun if you have to do it alone all the time. Sounds like a good plan to me.

But in what way did you find them?
Were they casual about it and you kinda snuck up on them while they let their power level show a bit, was it autistic stickers on a thinkpad? I try not to think elitist while I'm out and about, but it's hard not think about it when it plainly isn't something to display in normal settings.

Good answer.

…Why do you want to find sperm in a giant glass of milk?

Peanut butter is great for gaining weight. One of the top things if you really need to bulk. Not that great for protain but its extremely high in calories.

It was an interesting dream user, thats for sure.

It's spiritualism with pseudoscience.

I've eaten peanut butter every 2 or so days for the last 5 years or so. I've steadily lost weight.

Nice joke.

Isnt spiritualism already ripe with pseudoscience shit?

That sounds a lot like
COMMUNISM

Okay well the 2 that played vidya and liked anime I met in english class. We would do projects together. We would talk a lot after class and 1 said she worked and went to school, but all she ever does in summer is stay inside and play vidya games all day. The two would talk about anime together, such as fullmetal alchemist and deathnote and maybe some other ones. They didn't seem to shy about it since we had those common interests.

Then the other girl who liked only anime said it because I asked her what languages she would like to learn. She said Japanese, and I asked why. She said it's because she likes watching anime, she only liked a few though like deathnote and a couple other ones I forgot.

Maybe its your destiny to be a doot then?

The thing is you have to balance your time out. You can't have light without darkness in your life. Staying in your home 24/7 really hit your psychic hard and usually will lead into depression and drinking problems. Keep a job that way you feel the strain of working, keeping your hands busy and giving you a reason to look forward to finally get home and play some vidya while drinking the best water in your life or dewing it up with cheese powder all over the place.
When I was between jobs and stay in the house 24/7 for a month I felt like I was dying and video games stopped giving me enjoyment.

Better than reliving hell on earth.

Analogy user.

I shall embrace fate.

Metabolism must be at play. Measure how much activity you do as well as what you eat and you'll most likely see that over those years you've been in a calorie deficit.

Smooth. Guess it was just topics that have come up. Maybe they'd be good picks. Have you found any interest in them, or see them as maybe friends or teammates? Shitposting buddies or fun brigade?

I know the feeling. I've been neet for years now. I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm currently working on turning my life back around.

It's more that I've stopped eating mostly due to depression and some stomach problem. I'll go through periods of time where I vomit my food back up after I eat it. I'm waiting on results from a biopsy now.

The two that played vidya and liked anime seemed like they would be pretty fun to play some vidya with and chill. But most people in my college have a habit of not hanging with classmates outside of school.

The one who liked anime I took an interest in cause not many girls say they like that kind of stuff. I showed her cowboy bebop and she watched half of it and really liked it.

Fuck that sounds terrible. Well you gotta get out of that hole some time. You gotta move those legs and meet your friends that will help you out in the future some day.

Is that so you can defecate in peoples showers unnoticed

(checked)
It's not so bad. It could always be worse. I've been working a lot harder on it lately. The warm weather helps.

Actually yes, but spiritism claims to be fully scientific to the point of saying that if any information they claim as truth was discredited by actual evidence the religious books should be immediately corrected. The thing is that not even one of those books was ever corrected and the whole metaphysics that it's based doesn't make any sense, they just fuel themselves with confirmation bias until death.

I remember reading somewhere that the first adepts of this religion in france were commie militants, the progressist view of the religion married perfectly with the revolutionary ideology

Sorry for not having source

Basically I'm thinking you already broke in and know them past just random people/classmates.
What I've learned from socal working from a friend of mine is that you just keep creating opportunities to meet and establish more and more connections. Add them on steam, add them on MAL, play games, setup anime marathon sessions. Take them to conventions if they go to those.
Fuck I wish I was a bit more social in my college classes. I'm just too fucking young since I did dual enrollment.

I like watching, and seeing stuff happen right in front of me totally natural would be awesome. I'd rather be there in person than watch from a camera. Plus easy access to peep on anything I wanted to

Yeah, it could be worse- but being in despair sucks. If a person can help it, they should strive to be as least unhappy as possible. Despair and unhappiness are truly the worse, they stop you from everything and hold you down. Every other emotion at least gives you a path go somewhere, but that rock bottom leads nowhere.

Nice try Huey we all know that you'd use it to defecate in showers

B-but I'm innocent!

Hm I guess some of that stuff could work. What usually ends up happening is that we say we're going to do something and the other person doesn't follow through usually. Like you say to another person "Let's go to anime convention!" but the other person may be busy or they just never follow up on shit.

And yeah I usually know them a little bit more than classmates. The girl I showed cowboy bebop to hasn't texted me back in some time. Kinda lame, so hard to find girls who show a little of their power level, but you also gotta take into account that people can be quite flaky anyway.

Way I see it, if you're at rock bottom the only way to go is up. I'm working in it. I'm back on antidepressants now. Things will probably get better. I'm gonna head back to bed. Have a good one user, and good luck for the future.

The thing with religious myths is that they don't need scientific confirmation because whether they really occurred or not is not the point. What matters is the lessons we take from them or how we use them to get through our lives without killing ourselves out of sheer apathy. Did Loki, Thor, and Sif really exist? We can't say. Did Loki deserve Thor's punishment after having stolen Sif's golden hair? That's the ethical dilemma we are considering and that is what matters more than whether it's true or not.

Yeah, one thing to note is to have confidence. An example my friend used is a esports player, forgot the name since I don't give a shit about esports- but the dude is a huge fat guy. He's got quite a hot girlfriend though- and it's due to him being confident in himself.
Never tried it myself since I'm the total opposite of that character type, but maybe it'll be your longsword in this situation.

Most likely going to be around since I work at this time.

Yes, that's what I like about religions, they have myths, legends, moral dilemmas, complex worldviews, a whole civilization history, things like that

But spiritism is just pure wishful thinking bullshit, it has no substance at all.

Hard for me to be confident as well to be honest. I'm usually a little too quiet and shy. I have good conversation skills though so I'm sure that counts for something.

Well it really is up to you how far you want to go with it. It just sounds like a good opportunity to know a few girls that aren't cancer that like anime and video games. From what I said last thread, Love doesn't exist but great friendships do.

Well it's nearly 8 so I guess this is it for tonight. Stay safe Holla Forums and come back for more board cancer cleansing

just passing by your shitpost

generosity.com/emergencies-fundraising/making-chocolate-milk-pudding

I just read that the Florida recount between Bush and Al Gore that could have happened because of how close the vote was, but never did due to there not being any errors or foul play found, would have resulted in Al Gore winning the election but I can't find any credible sources for that.
Does anyone have something they can point me towards?