All these years later, and it's still true

All these years later, and it's still true.

But piccolo was shit user

(((CUCK)))

Nigger detected.

this is in no way biased

Also picollo was a fag.

Thanks Doc

You are shit cocksucker.

Time for current gen console version

PC: Doc (The only platform where you can tell people to take their medicine on Holla Forums)

wew another console war thread

All piccolo ever does is pretending to be dead and killing some minion.
So change it to:
"People think it's dead but it has indies"

Is it dose time already doc?

So is this the Vita or the 3DS?

3ds, everybody loves it but it's shit. It has good intentions though

Ouya
:^)

Sure fam, tell me about your cookie cutter triple A trash

SATAN YES

to this day i still don't understand why satan didn'y simply ask any of the sayans to train him

Let me fix this for you

So when are we sending them all back?

I still have a crush on Piccolo since I saw the show on Toonami.

What are up with all the console war threads
Besides Handhelds are better than consoles as they're comfier

wew lad

PC = Perfect Cell
perfect and strongest.
can modify itself by absorbing/upgrading parts

Xbox One = Trunks
futuristic, consumes alot of power but isn't faster than PC

PS4 = Vegeta
edgy and popular, consumes alot of power but isn't faster than PC

Wii = Goku
popular, mainstream and casual

Wii U = Gohan
little handheld

Piccolo's stronger than Tenshinhan, that's for sure.

Most people here don't know shit about DBZ.

FUCKIN GET OUT OF HERE REDDIT

PC was dead on the floor from 2006 to 2011 compared to consoles
Now the tides have turned

Which is ironic considering Xbox360/PS3 was the worst console generation.

Highly disagree, Generation 8 exists :^)
And Generation 2 was shit if we look at it closely as there was no decent domestic alternative

You mean 2009

There is no generation 8.

It's still the 360/PS3 generation.
Games still look like it.

I dunno, that first generation was pretty shit, even if it might have paved the way

niggers

nowadays you can't breathe or blink without obnoxious pc fags screaming in your ears that their platform is clearly superior

than they proceed to play LoL on a €1000 machine and swapping RAM because there's something that keeps resetting the machine but nobody knows what's the cause

No, 2006
PC was never really "dead" other than receiving very few attention from big guns, there was obvious decent games from all those years (Crysis, non-hat TF2, Warband, Death to Spies, Total War, etc) but the mainstream attention simply jumped over it, thus no recognition
Now that PC has the majority of mainstream attention these days, nothing has changed other than jewry, unoptimized crap, retarded console-like fanbase (>>9796347 example) and SJW antics

Even if you dislike it, there is one right now, as awful as it is, with highly improved consoles compared (key word) to the 2005/2006 counter parts, but still way below PC

Gen 1 technically includes most arcade technology until late 80's, and i dont know man, arcades are pretty kicking

Maybe so, but home console wise Gen 1 was pretty shit.

No doubt, and i actually just bite my tongue because i used your same argument in the "no good domestic alternative", so i can say i agree fully
But it had Pong, man, and wood finishing along with a Luger

If only it were a functioning Luger…

Remember when Yajirobe or Mr Satan were relevant? Hell, even ox king?

Yeah, neither do I.

I fucking hate DBZ power creep. Powerlevel shit is stupid. I miss the martial arts background.

Hercule was never relevant.

Yajirobe was, for a short time in DB.

Mr Satan was always a joke character

Yeah, i just resaw DB, also Satan was only a video game guy
DBZ ends in Namek

Gen 2 would've been fine if it had any intent on actually ending. It didn't, so the crash forced it.

That was going to happen regardless of what the consoles did. The evolution from gen 5>6>7(minus Wii) was noticeable because they were all building upon a set of things that had room for a great deal of improvement. Now they have to build on different things or almost nothing will improve. And that's a concept that drives 90% of the industry absolutely insane.

Retard.

The reason you think that is because you were 12-16 during that time and you played on consoles because you didn't know any better.

PC was, if anything, better off back then than now. Sure it has popularity now, but what great games have we gotten out of that popularity? More AAA multiplat movies is all we get, great for braindead normalfags but shit for anyone with taste.

If anything you agreed with me

He was still a serious competitor and is a fucking badass. He may have been a joke but his strength wasn't.

Hell, I miss krillin actually being able to do shit. If he tried anything nowadays I'm sure he'd just be killed in a few seconds.

Even worse the dragon balls are so easily obtained, death isn't a consequence.

Maybe I'm just a salty faggot but I grew up on dragon ball (older brother had uncensored VHS) and I really started getting cynical around GT. I don't find it interesting to see hyper human beings teleporting around and slapping each other. I liked seeing some wrestling/grappling/martial arts. I also liked the light hearted feeling the series could give off at times.

This user knows his shit.

Nah, still plenty of games and shit like Orange Box, Crysis, Age of Empires 3 that appealed to a mainstream audience even if few.

Tech in general just saw a huge increase in population in 2007, especially on the internet, people with no standarts and dumb as a rock who all went to the lowest forms of garbage in once niche mediums like Anime and Vidya, flooding these industries and molding it with their shit taste.
Garbage like DBZlike Shonen, moe, and garbage videogames, especifically garbage ones on consoles.

This console only focus and PC abandonmment by the mainstream only started to make itself very clear in late 2008 and continued until 2012-2013.

In a world where most of the main characters didn't exist, maybe.

He's a pussy. That's part of the joke. The reason he ends up befriending Buu is because he's too pussy to actually fight him.

Also my most important argument:

I WANNA FUCK CHI CHI

Human power ranking:

1. Tien
2. Krillin
3. Yamcha

4. Yajirobe
5. Master Roshi
6. Videl
7. Chi-Chi

8. Hercule (Mr. Satan for you autists)
9. The rest of mankind

Uub doesn't count because
A. He's a nigger
B. Shoe-horned in at the very end of DBZ
C. Reincarnation of Buu

And the blonde warrior guy doesn't count because that's filler.

Nigger would you fight buu? Nigger would turn you into a unhealthy serving of tiramisu and eat your ass. Fuck man, even powerful non humans would get their shit fucked up

The man would be beaten off extremely fast even compared to the very first tournament from the DB series, against either the desert buddhist or the smelly dragon, let alone his spiritual pop Chapa, Faggot Nazi or Tao Pai Pai

Go home Falconer

Calling it a shitpost won't make your opinion any less retarded.

PC never was dead, it never really decreased in popularity. What happened was the consoles exploded with casuals and normalfags (especially thanks to the Wii), which quickly grew to be much larger than the PC market, but the PC market itself didn't shrink. Do you honestly believe that the PC players from before 2006 who were used to playing games like System Shock, Deus Ex, Morrowind, Diablo, etc. gave up on PC and moved to consoles to play Halo and Wii Sports?

PC gaming was never dead*, it just was relatively small compared to consoles, which means all the big publishers chucked money at consoles, so your underage ass only ever saw console games on whatever shit website, E3, and television ads. PC was the fucking same as before 2006, it was the rest of the industry that changed.

*Actually if anything, it's dead now that it has gained popularity. Look at the games that released between 2006 and 2011, then look at what has released between 2012 and 2016. Now fucking tell me PC is better off now than it was before. Big money and big publishers don't make good games, and as someone who plays games I want good games, not games that make whatever kike at the top a lot of money.

Yu Yu was better

Out.

But you see, he didn't refuse to fight Buu because he's smart. He refused to fight Buu because he's a pussy, and it was just luck that not fighting him turned out to be the smartest option

its windows 10 trying to make you switch to a 'more stable environment'

I used to play indie games in 2004~2009 and I agree.

Indie used to mean
"Independent guy making his own game as a hobby"

now Indie means
"Hipster SJW makes pixelated retro game"

Are you illiterate or something?

>PC was dead on the floor from 2006 to 2011 compared to consoles

All your wall of text has basically confirmed is that you agree with the other user but are too contrarian to actually say it.

Nice meme!

I can meme too.

Isn't Mr Satan like, the 7th or 8th strongest human ON THE WORLD? That's pretty nice man. He didn't win martial arts tournaments worldwide for nothing.

Goku is mostly an innocent soul. Do you think if you cucked him he'd hurt you? I think he'd take it like a bitch.

Still wanna fuck young adult chi chi.

You consider something to be alive and well if it produces a lot of shekels for Goldberg, I consider it to be alive and well if it produces a lot of good games for me to play.

If you want to use your shitty definition on a board about games (which is mainly about playing said games and populated by people who play them, not the financial aspect of the gaming industry and populated by stockholders), then say it's financially/economically/whatever dead.

Tien isn't a human

Ok so Yamcha is the strongest human.

This is correct

He won those because most of the competition was shit

Agree but:
Meh, still plenty of good games popping out user.
You just have to know where to find them, its changing for the better at least, even if in small steps.
Japanese games being translated or ported certainly help.

I dont think dead means what you think it means

He is. Him having a third eye just means he's reached enlightenment.

I bet you think Kirllin is a human too

I'm not the one who made the initial argument

Shit by Saiyan standards orrr…

I mean, duh roshi's school and himself are stronger than Mr Satan but god damn if he's not a good martial artist.

So thoughts on the new TFS episode?

I think it's becoming less funny and more serious.
They are basically a proper voice acting crew now.

Again: I dont think you understand the meaning of the word dead

Never said that though, just that we get less, and those we do get are usually smaller lower budget games (not that budget makes a game good, but it does often limit their scope).

I've thrown well over 800 hours into Dominions 4, which as far as I recall is more than I've thrown into any game from 2006 to 2011.

If you've seen DB, there are plenty of other "normal" humans that could beat Hercule.

Like King Chappa, Namu or Bruce Lee guy.

Heck, Mr. Satan/Hercule isn't even a new concept.
He is a rehash of this guy

you gotta understand though, hipster sjw is making these games because of what it used to be. hipster sjw is always a conman

I was about to recommend you that,
Grim Dawn, Age of Decandence and Underail are also top tier.
Wargame is great along with Amplitudes 4X which are extremely enjoyable and Men of War, Graviteam Tactics and 7,62 Hard Life
Plenty of good shit out there nigger, especially in comparison with 2008-2012 you just have to know where to look and with Nip games making the jump its even better.

Yeah, but they haven't been shown in forever. Mr Satan, despite being half joke character, is a character that can be worked into the story with ease as your "larger than life celebrity martial artist". Now I'm just sounding like a cunt

Why would he ask some illusionists to teach him magic tricks when he's already the world champion? He's already the best, he doesn't need trickery.

Hercule was a normal badass surrounded by mythical and cosmic badass.

Plus without him, the spirit bomb wouldn't have killed Buu without him.

Yeah, already play all of those, though a few like 7.62, MoW, and Graviteam (depending on which game in the series) did come out between 2008 and 2012. SS13 is another worth playing (out for ages but picked up speed after 2012 or so). There is also Distant Worlds (which has the Universe edition released in 2014 if I recall), Starsector, Factorio, and a few grandstrat games. Gonna try Underrail since anons keep saying it's good.

However point still stands, we can forget something like Crysis 1 today (it wasn't terribly complex in mechanics, but with that kind of budget today the game would surely end up a multiplat and dumbed down massively). Thank fuck I'm autistic enough to enjoy stuff like the games mentioned above, otherwise I might as well stop playing games.

I have the bad feeling that it will end quickly and return to make fun of monaka titis.
Hope i'm wrong.