How Fast is the game paced

Legth
How long is the game

Flawlessness
How finished / polished the game is

Precision
How much skill it takes to play

Depth
How many interesting / meaningful features does the game have.

Nier
A perpetual loop of F all the way to S just like the game builds you up as a powerful character, until it rips it all away and deletes your save
C
Unknown. Refer to power fluctuation of infinitely repeating timelines
D
B
A

how powerful does the game let you feel

what the fuck is this gay shit

DICKS EVERYWHERE

What do you mean? It's autistic debate about vidya, like the rest of Holla Forums

Posting the obvious.

what game is this user?

Shadow Warrior, lad.

"I don't want to sound racist, but you demons really look alike." - Lo Wang

Shit I forgot about the shadow warrior story good shit

Honestly the build variety is pretty lacking in Blood Borne, it really has a limited amount of mechanics if we're comparing ti to something like Dwarf Fortress.

Posting one of my favorite games

Why is little girl Wonder Woman so sexy?

Banjo-Kazooie

Power
C

Speed
B

Length
B

Flawlessness
A

Precision
C (For speedrunning and memorization, A)

Depth
A

Speed doesn't matter.

Here, I got your shit fixed.

As long as you know what you're doing - you are god that flawlessly and single-handedly annihilates legions of hell

Shit is turbo slow. In both story and gameplay. Even menus and their animations are slow as shit, It's a matter of taster rather than pro or con however.

How is it not A? Did you skip cut-scenes? Didn't you explore every nook and cranny? Even with box puzzles turned off game is absurdly long.

Shit's flawed to hell and back. Nothing regarding complex gameplay mechanics is explained, menus are counter intuitive, horrible dissonance between narrative and characters' designs. I mean bare buttcheecks? Seriously?

Git gud or get rekt. Or did you defeat bosses by spamming endless 2-hit combos with 1 damage per hit? Because that's what I did on my first blind playthrough

At least one thing you got right.

well technically the length of the game is long
it's just mostly padding though

Probably because you're a lolicon faggot.

I like vanilla Doom and all, but I think you're being a bit too generous on the depth and length aspects.

I'd say Depth wise it's around C, because yes, it's simple but efficient and well executed.
In aspects… are we speaking about aspect solidity or just visual quality, because it can be either B if first or C if second.

I see that you are a man of refined taste.

Hold on, I fucked up talking about aspects.
Shit.
Lenght… It's okay, C.

This is a pretty rad System user.
What font is that?

smugness

As much as I love Dark Souls, your chart is pretty accurate, however…

did you forget the most important detail user? or maybe im getting blind

I did a couple.

The second pic is very accurate.
I love that game. Especially the music. Probably one of my favorite OSTs.

It really depends on how well you do.
Have a fort that is doing well? Power's off the charts here.
Have a hole in the dirt that's not capable of fending off small critters? It's dead center in the chart.

only when you beat the circus

Splatoon has a ? in length because it solely depends on how long multiplayer will be alive. At least the outlook says it'll be alive for awhile, or until the inevitable sequel.

Freespace is such a balanced game.
Good chart.

For the Splatoon time I guess you'd just make it an A or S since you really just play as much as you want.

Honestly with the FSOpen project the Freespace chart could be changed dramatically depending on what you install and how keen you are to doing fan made missions and campaigns. Freespace 2 would have an identical chart.

Bloodborne would be all As.
Perhaps B on lenght but with chalice dungeons that shit is straight all As.

I would have given it B on flawlessness, the game was pretty flawed in some aspects but it worked really nice when you got the hang of it.

that doesn't exist user

Still, I would have gone A precision and at least C flawlessness.

Flawlessness all the way to the top and I 100% agree with you.

Yes, it's nuDoom

We could tell by those stats user.

It's too short for a C. D or bust. Otherwise the rest if the stats are spot on.

Well, the main game is not that short, there is some things to find, but there is the map making mode too

Snapmap is a joke compared to an actual SDK.

I'm not saying it's not a travesty, but it still adds some playtime to the game

You're right.
I wonder if FSO is the closest thing to a perfect game there is.

Also, anyone mind answering this?

Depth for Bladborne feels more like a c-ish honestly, other than that, pretty spot on.

Bump because I'm making one

what?

I'd also knock precision down a bit since you don't really need it with shooting, just dodging projectiles

god this game would be absurdly good if they didn't fuck up the second half so hard