Anyone up for one of these threads Holla Forums?

Anyone up for one of these threads Holla Forums?

Not a bad pic.

get outta here Holla Forums, this is Holla Forums - video games

Are you trying to start a cancerous console war thread you goddamn moron?

get outta here Holla Forums, this is Holla Forums - video games

Good taste user

I thought this was Holla Forums, /jojo/ and /deepsea/

Are you talking about images like these, OP?

No I am not up for this

It is

You know this isn't halfchan right?

When in the fuck has captain marvel ever been the most popular hero of his time because I'm older than 99% of Holla Forums and that has literally never happened.

I'm not saying that Batman is any good but Superman is fucking garbage

if you think he is a remotely interesting super hero then you're probably the faggot that picks Mario in Mario Kart or Smash because you're so incredibly devoid of personality.

Considering how often Jojos gets discussed here I wonder why there isn't a /jojo/ edit yet.

This was 50 years ago. He used to outsell superman in fact and that is why DC bought him.

The 8th gen is already dead and done.
You fucking rulefags are ten times worse than your make-believe "console-war" fears.

There's nothing to fucking fight over.
Let's have some goddamn OC, and some goddamned peace from your ironic shitposting.

Mustards and their delusions of grandeur.

user ,you realize PCs are what videogames are made with right? How are they not the most important?

This.
Expect 10 more years of nogaems.

PC is superior to consoles. Only a idiot would deny it, but mustards are the most intolerable fags ever.

Welp.

This makes no sense.

all these charts seem like they were written by some butthurt goy who got their ass beat by the characters they're the most hard on.

At least it ain't anime.

user, why did you post literal shit? I ain't into scat.

This triggers the weebcucks.

Everything triggers the weebcucks. They are sensitive lads.

Holla Forums here. OP is a retard and you should disregard nearly everything he said in his image. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yeah, people who keep spouting this meme need to fuck off. Batman has been serious since probably 1975. If you think characters are how they behaved in the Silver Age, you're retarded. Batman has always been intended to be a serious, somewhat dark character. Hell, he fucking kills someone in his first appearance.

Yeah, you don't read comics, you're wrong.

Also wrong.

Nigger they're used as contrasts of each other all the time. What are you talking about?

If you're going where I think you're going (pic related), you're right. But you're not going there, because you don't know what you're talking about.

M8, no it's fucking not, at least not the way Green Lantern's is. It's a Superhero Identity and the torch gets passed like other legacy heroes. It's like saying Blue Beetle is a 'title'.

user, people, especially DC, keep trying to push him HARD. He's not some kind of 'cult classic' hero.

This is just a straight-up lie.

cape shit fags have low standards

post disregarded, check my doubles

You need a mirror and a good look.

Sorry you can't appreciate a classic American story.
It must suc to be so literally and culutrally illiterate to miss out on the greats

Your mom here, you need to clean your room instead of spending all day on these japanese forums.

OP, before we go down this road, why don't you think to yourself about just how fucking retarded you're prepared to look.

Because if you keep spouting this level of misunderstanding, you're just going to make an ass of yourself.

You could just delete your moronic fucking thread and put an end to this argument before it begins, because you will not beat me. I am an ADVANCED neckbeard.

But I'll give you a chance to explain your points if you REALLY want to keep going. But don't say I didn't warn you. If you really want to have your ass handed to you, please explain how The Flash is somehow a title that grants authority, why he's so important, how nu52 Captain Marvel is kid friendly when Billy's an asshole and it shares the same retarded grimdark style as the rest of the reboot (no, convergence shazam doesn't count), and how the short amount of time Captain Marvel outsold superman makes him "The most popular superhero of his time". KEEPING IN MIND THAT TIME WAS THE GODDAMN GOLDEN AGE OF COMICS.

Who is the character representing Wii U there?

I enjoy playing video games on my computer. Really do not give a fuck if people play on consoles ;^3

Which company would be The Killer?

A super villain that fights other super villains for money and power.

Mister Miracle, one of the X-Men who hails from the undersea city of Attilan, where Darkseid is from.

It is always given to the fastest hero alive stupid.
We have had 4 Flashes that all got the title pasted down to them.
At this point I wont even read anything below this.
Have you ever heard of
Flash is objectively the important hero and you aren't Holla Forums or are a newfag if you don't even now that.

Did you not see the image I included? If I understand Hypercrisis then you should assume I know how Flashes work. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

You what. If it's a singular title given to THE fastest man alive then how are there 2+ flashes running around at the same time?

Thanks for proving you don't know shit.
Wally West was kid Flash until Barry died in which case he Became The Flash.
After Wally retired for some time Bart became The Flash. When Barry came back Barry was then the fastest man alive and the title of The Flash was given back to him. This was all in the fucking comics you casual shit.
Also why have me explain why Flash is the most important hero in the universe if you already knew that?

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Why do Holla Forums fags have an inferiority complex? And I hope you ain't dissing Captain Marvel nigga.

Jay was the original Flash but when Barry was the new flash he took his title directly from him. How do you not know this shit?

Your potato can't handle readable resolutions or what?

I told you not to go down this road user, you're only making a fool of yourself.

Jay was active for YEARS with the Justice Society while Barry/Wally/Bart were still doing things as Flash.

I'm actually a pretty big Shazam fan, OP just doesn't know what he's talking about.

Captain Marvel was fucking butchered by the nu52, he hasn't been kid-friendly for a long time.

Does The Flash even have anyone to fuck?

Jay had Joan

Barry had Iris

Wally had Linda

I forget if Bart had a romantic interest, but he probably did. I just never cared too much about him until he was kill.

Oh man OP, what's the matter? Nothing to say?

I told you not to do this, but you wouldn't fucking listen.

Just what we need a console war thread. You have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

Alright comicsperg…

He did and there are still several incarnations that are. What was The Batman? And despite how "dark" nostalgiafags wanna say TAS is/was, it was still pretty fucking kid friendly. And what was the 60s series? You forget that perception of Batman literally existed for DECADES. Good job showing your age/lack of knowledge, bruh.

I am the most unapologetic Batman fanboy ever but even I agree with this to some extent. His good to great comic storylines are vastly overshadowed by the mediocre ones, the Schumacher films were a huge blemish on his cinematic legacy, and I'd file the Arkham games under the "few nice stories and classics", cause they are more or less the best modern portrayal of the character.

So yeah, you don't know shit about Batman.

I own a PS4.

I see we have a new challenger who likes to talk out of his ass!

I never said otherwise, but to say that Batman has for years been "dark and gritty" is just a false statement. He's not the punisher. What I mean is that Silver Age Batman, and by extension Adam West Batman, is not an accurate representation of the character.

Batman was never intended to be super campy like in BatB.

What stories do you think are meh exactly? You're being overly vague, I imagine to cover up for your lack of knowledge.

The characterization in those is solid if they're adapting Batman TAS, but it's a little too grimdark to be accurate.

People who know nothing like to talk shit, but remember that many of the books being written up to and after Bruce's death were pretty good.

You can't really say that it's not an accurate representation of the character because several "versions" of him exist to this day. Brave and the Bold was pretty recent, you can't that's "not Batman" because he's been portrayed similarly several times. At the end of the day he's a comic book character, and as much as you'd love him to be R-rated, there's always going to be a wealth of content associated with him that is KID FRIENDLY. Kind of like vidya in a way lol.

Within the last decade? Anything not written by Grant Morrison, Tony Daniel is above average at best. Then Morrison went insane with RoBW. I have zero interest in the New 52 but Death of the Family and Endgame were vastly underwhelming, the Court of Owls are kind of cool but eh.

And there is plenty in between that just plain isn't amazing, or if it was, invalidated by retarded future writing.

Refer to my point regarding Morrison.

Yes, I can. For the same reason I can say that Superman was never intended to keep Lois Lane in a personal egg-shaped popemobile or adopt Jimmy Olsen and then Incinerate his father's day gift.

That level of campiness was essentially clickbait, they put whatever they wanted to on the cover to get you to buy it.

I at no point said Batman should be R-rated and grimdark. But he isn't supposed to be campy.

I didn't say that. I say "What stories do you think are meh", the stories that are "overshadowing the good stuff".

HOWEVER HE IS IN MANY INSTANCES. I know you can't wrap your sperg brain around this, so consider this argument dropped.

Nice job reading my post m8!

Activision, because they take popular casual franchises to the grave.

Don't you get tired of spamming the same bait all the time?

Don't you get tired of being triggered by facts all the time?

Reddit why are you on Holla Forums

you gonna start a console wars thread next?

Just today is the third time I see a shitty console war thread. First with deagonball and now comics

Are we being raided?

That applies to Batman and Superman, too. Dick Greyson has become Batman twice. There's a whole international organization of Batmen called the Batmen of All Nations.

There were also four replacement Supermen the time Superman died. The main Superman isn't even the original Superman, the original Superman got killed by the young Superman (Superboy) from the real world in 2006. And in the future, there are many Supermen over many generations. Not to mention all the alternate universe ones.

Fucking casual.

Captain Marvel was the most popular comic book franchise of the Golden Age. Just see all the fucking spinoffs he had back then, when even Superman and Batman only had two and a half each between them. DC sued, claiming he was a ripoff of Superman, and put his publisher out of business. Then they bought the rights to him and started using him as a DC character in the '70s.

Batman existed for over 35 years by that point.

Batman's first appearance is a literal direct ripoff of a Shadow story, just with the names swapped around, and even the drawings in it are largely swiped from other sources. Once they stopped being lazy shits (read: hired ghostwriters/artists instead of ripping things off themselves) and started being a bit more original, they invented Robin, less than a year after Batman's first appearance, as a direct attempt to make Batman appeal more to kids. He very shortly stopped killing people, and just going to space and fighting aliens and shit, which he did for like the next 20 years.

New 52 Captain Marvel's origin story is about this orphan who is somewhat bitter learning to love his friends and adoptive family and become the enthusiastic kid from most comics. It's very kid friendly, it only tries to delve into his personality a little more.

They try, doesn't mean they succeed. People know the tv show from the '70s, maybe, but because of that they called him "Shazam" so hard that DC gave up and changed his name.

Except it's not. Everyone who is into comics knows this.

Nigga do you even read comics? The entire multiverse revolves around The Flash. He is the start of the Silver Age and Earth-One (actually Martian Manhunter or The World's Finest but nobody cares), he discovered the multiverse, he died saving the multiverse, became speed/imagination/life itself, and then came back to save the universe from the greatest threat ever known (Darkseid gaining the Anti-Life Equation). Then he broke the universe so hard he changed the history of EVERY universe, something even the Anti-Monitor wasn't able to do (Fourth World, Qward, and Earth-C-Minus survived the Crisis unscathed). Superman is the only one who is arguably more important to the universe, but the fact that The Flash even compares to Superman, the literal first superhero, says a lot.

You're retarded.

Captain Marvel. Ripoff of Superman who was actually the most popular during the '40s. When you think of the "typical superhero" and you think it's Superman, it's actually Captain Marvel.

So basically you're saying you never read any comics from the '40s to the '60s. Up from the early Golden Age until the "new look" era in the '60s (and frankly even after that), Batman was very much like that. And you're admitting it. You're calling him "silver age batman." So you know the comics were like that for a long ass time.

Plenty of stories in the '40s, '50s, and '60s would disagree. But no, I'm sure Dick Sprang is well known for his serious take on the character. Or does he not count as a Batman artist because it was in the Golden Age?

No, because Batman "being campy" wasn't a one issue story where at the end it turns out he was only doing it to trick aliens or some shit. It was a general tone and trend that carried on for decades. The ridiculousness wasn't just on the covers, it was in the actual stories. Hell, half the time the stories were more ridiculous than the covers. Ever read Pic related? A thousand times weirder than the already weird cover implies. And this story was from fucking 1970. Long after the age of really weird shit was over.

Pretty much every comic book story is "meh." That's why over the decades there are only a few that people keep talking about. It's like a tv show. Batman: TAS is a good show, but people pretty much talk about Heart of Ice and a few others, while at least half of the rest are "meh." Then you've got "I've Got Batman in my Basement" and shit. But most weren't that bad. Most weren't as good as Heart of Ice.

Stop being retarded.

Who put this idea in your head and why are you so hellbent of having it be true? The Flash isn't a 'title' like you're saying.

People who say this just show they haven't read much if any Golden Age Batman. Robin was introduced less than a year after Batman. If you pick up DC's collections of Golden Age Batman, the very first volume also includes two issues with Robin. Batman very quickly became the type of thing you're saying he was never supposed to be, right around the time they actually started writing original stories for him and not just directly plagiarizing The Shadow and other pulp heroes.

are there any pics like this about mortal kombat? also moar.

The difference is that they never replaced batman or superman, just stood in for him for a while. The only exception I could think of is in Batman Beyond where Bruce was actually replaced for a successor for a long time. When you think of batman 99% of the time you think of Bruce. When someone one says Green Lantern or Flash you probably don't think of just one GL or Flash.

In the future, many people replace Batman and Superman. And Kal-El replaced Kal-L. Bruce Wayne of Earth-Two is a different guy than Bruce Wayne of Earth-One/New-Earth/Earth-0.