Are these the best directors under 50? P.S. Nolan is 47 and he's garbage

Are these the best directors under 50? P.S. Nolan is 47 and he's garbage.

haha gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

go back to reddit and stay there

Go back to tumblr and kys

Refn

She's directed way more kinos than Nolan you filthy dumb reddit wannabe patrician. Congrats on being "that guy" who thinks he's smarter than he is and thinks he knows quality when in reality he just eats up basic shit like Nolan who has no nuance or chops. She has more talent in her vagina than Nolan has in his entire lower and upper body.

She made ONE decent movie which was just a spoiled rich girl's travelogue about tokyo. She represents everything lame and mediocre about hollywood nepotism and pc culture, the smartest thing that ever came out of her head was spike jonze's cock. Not a huge Nolan fan but at least he's made genuine kino.

fuck off with the cat pictures or i'll beat one with a golf club and upload the results.

That was her worst film, you are so plebian it's hilarious. Just go back to shitposting and never comment on film again.

All her films are good besides LoT.
Amateur hour, student film tier
Memest movie ever for reddit
You're a memeing idiot, I saw the film in theaters and it was embarrassing, he cant direct for shit.

all of her movies are trash and if the beguiled is any indicator, she's getting worse

Dunstfag identified. Don't blame you for not wanting to name one since besides LIT they're all feminist tripe
So were el mariachi and clerks. But lemme guess you being a redditor saw someone on reddit say they liked those movies so they're reddit too.
You wat m8?
Name another 5 minutes of film that has inspired more interpretations and discussion. I'll wait.

I don't even like her really.

Fucking hell kys

Every single one besides LiT is good.

And I suppose el mariachi is only acceptable since it was made by a latino mexican american POC?
>>>/tumblr/

Nolan is objectively good you just don't like his movies to be contrarian

I liked The Prestige. Could take or leave his other movies.

There can be only one.
Refn.

Lmao this is Holla Forums on Holla Forums you get dumb fucking idiots who like Clerks which is absolutely one of the worst laziests pieces of shit movies ever made. The fucking cognitive dissonance on you.

Usually when you lose a debate on an Anonymous Vietnamese Fishing Forum, you leave the thread and try to post normally next time.

I can't name any of those directors by their face, probably would have even missed Nolan had you not told me they were directors.

didn't read one bit bitch, you have shit reddit taste for liking trash like Clerks because it has "boys" in it, commit suicide

RENT FREE

who are the literally whos on that picture? i only know nolan cause hes kino

Wow you showed me

Someone get this hothead outta here