New Orleans Takes Down First of Four Confederate Statues

Workers in New Orleans removed the first of four prominent Confederate monuments Monday morning, becoming the latest Southern institution to sever itself from symbols viewed by many (race traitors, kikes and niggers) as a representation of racism and white supremacy.
The Liberty Place monument, which commemorates whites who tried to topple a biracial post-Civil War government in New Orleans, was taken away on a truck in pieces around 5:35 a.m. after a few hours of work.
The removal happened early in the morning in an attempt to avoid disruption from supporters who want the monuments to stay, some of whom city officials said have made death threats.

New Orleans is a majority African American city although the number of black residents has fallen since 2005's Hurricane Katrina drove many people from the city.

People who want the Confederate memorials removed say they are offensive artifacts honoring the region's slave-owning past. But others call the monuments part of the city's history and say they should be protected historic structures.
Robert Bonner, 63, who said he is a Civil War re-enactor, was there to protest the statue's removal.
"I think it's a terrible thing," he said. "When you start removing the history of the city, you start losing money. You start losing where you came from and where you've been."

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Jc8zP
imgur.com
ocabj.net/use-bone-not-muscle-rifle-shooting-and-photography/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure
archive.is/PmT3L
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Landrieu refused to say who the city would be using to remove the statues because of the intimidation attempts. The removals will begin at night to ensure police can secure the sites to protect workers, and to ease the burden on traffic for people who live and work in the city, Landrieu said.
"All of what we will do in the next days will be designed to make sure that we protect everybody, that the workers are safe, the folks around the monuments are safe and that nobody gets hurt," Landrieu said.
"The monuments are an aberration," he said. "They're actually a denial of our history and they were done in a time when people who still controlled the Confederacy were in charge of this city, and it only represents a four-year period in our 1,000-year march to where we are today."
The Liberty Place monument, was an 1891 obelisk honoring the Crescent City White League.
Landrieu has called the Liberty Place monument "the most offensive of the four" and said it was erected to "revere white supremacy."
"If there was ever a statue that needed to be taken down, it's that one," he said.
The Crescent City White League attempted to overthrow a biracial Reconstruction government in New Orleans after the Civil War. That attempt failed, but white supremacist Democrats later took control of the state.
An inscription added in 1932 said the Yankees withdrew federal troops and "recognized white supremacy in the South" after the group challenged Louisiana's biracial government after the Civil War. In 1993, these words were covered by a granite slab with a new inscription, saying the obelisk honors "Americans on both sides" who died and that the conflict "should teach us lessons for the future."
The Liberty Place monument had been the target of a previous lawsuit after the city removed it from a location on the main downtown thoroughfare of Canal Street during a federally financed paving project in 1989. The city didn't put the monument back up until it was sued, and moved the monument to an obscure spot on a side street near the entrance to a parking garage.

Ive never archived anything. Its LA times. It really doesn't matter, the important thing is that the next 3 monuments are protected. DO SOMETHING

latimes. com/nation/nationnow/la-na-new-orleans-confederate-statues-20170424-story.html

Erasing history.
Shameful.

That's what the jews love doing.

There is nothing to be done. Society will forget its mistakes and continue to brand itself as progressive and "not like the barbarians of the past". However, that old saying "prides comes before the fall" rings true in this type of scenario. What caused past wars and struggles will be forgotten and, you guessed it, war will once again break out. See, the removal of history always coincides with a war sooner or later, thats just how humans work. Now once they begin to gut the gettysburg battle field, lol better start prepping for a civil war.

What we need more than anything else is a generation of barbarians willing and capable of taking the fight to the niggers. People talk about this batch of kids growing up being our saviours, but I think it will take one more, since one way or another THAT batch of kids is going to be completely incapable of functioning in an organised society. The incompetence of millennial and the brood of feral street children they'll give birth to is what is going to save the white race.

Then they get to write (((history))) for the us and brainwash the fuck out of everyone to the point that anyone who knows the real story is crazy.
THIS WILL END
All it takes is debunking the official holocaust story in the eyes of the general population, or exposing the semites as the destructive parasitic influence they are in our society.

Yes, Jews love to erase or destroy history. Even archaeologists do it because controversial findings can be very (((problematic))).

If no one stands up now, they will say that the entire community was glad to see it go.

Id like to draw more attention to this in case people didnt notice for whatever reason, but there are 3 more statues set to come down, and they can be stopped still.

They are. NOL is like 90% dindu now.

That's what always happens with the media.
They define this unnamed (((community))) be it a town, interest group, or something larger like the (((scientific community))), and use it to impose a false majority opinion.
The opinion is then used to force whatever action (((they))) want.
Standard Semitic Operating Procedure
(Typical Tricks)

It's not just erasing history. That's an important aspect to this situation, but call it out for what it also is. This is erasing what ever piece of culture white Americans have.

Well its not the first time zealots have destroyed culture.

We're getting a new history and a new identity. The history of Whites shall be a shame history. The identity of the state shall be communist and internationalist. Non-whites shall be forced upon your communities to make you tolerant, whether you like it or not.

IS THIS FUCKING REAL?
THAT FUCKING BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

Soon they'll start trying to convince us that George Washington's slaves were the masterminds that laid out the beginnings of our country.

OP is wondering why no one cares? Why they aren't outraged like he and I? Try, not only no connection to the past, but no knowledge of it, plus being hungry and worrying about bills today.

This isn't what is being discussed on fagbook and redshit. If we want POWER then we must appeal to thos fuckers and we do so, not with posts like this, but by how we will fix THEIR problems. Muh holohaox is just containment playpen internet bullshit that's got us nowhere for DECADES.

Repeated timeout on .webm attachment so I'll embed.

No, the problem is Im a leaf and cant do anything to stop it. If this were my town, itd be a different story.

Why are commies so obsessed with erasing/rewriting history?

They probably hate reality.

They're interested in appropriating it. The point of it is to give you a common cultural identity to share with all the people of the world. Its iconoclasm.

They want your national identity to be a communist identity. The communists are masters of identity politics. They want you to forget how good you had it before the communists got in.

Race identity is bad for the commies, the soon everyone race mixes into one blended human the better for their stability.

Symbols are very power and they don't want symbols of anything before their era. If communists could they would get rid of 2017 AD, and replace it with 0 CCE (communist common era)

They will not stop with your statues. Next will come replacing your calendar with communist holidays. Workers day. Communist victory day.

If there is any culture to be had the comrades will give it to you.

The cultural Marxists are working a bit differently with calendars. They're the ones making you celebrate pink shirt day over St,Patricks. They want mandatory participation in the Gay Pride Parade over 4th of July. They want labour day women's day, black history month. Dead trans-women memorial day. Dead gender queer memorial day. These fuckers won't show up to a war vet day and would probably remove it from the calendar if they could, unless some dead communists were involved.
Its also because they consider cultural symbols elitist. Non-communist holidays they can get rid of they'll subvert of remove.

For example in some "progressive" areas Marry Christmas is offensive. The culture war was started by them. If there is some anti-christian bigot, or anti war heritage type, I guarantee you there is a Cultural Marxist behind it. It will never stop until you get the academics out.

wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-contractor-finds-200k-lamborghini-burned/3224579

Cultural marxism is based on denying reality and making up a narrative, they simply change history to their liking. If whites ever do disappear, the trash that remains will be glad that they are gone, with all the things kikes did blamed on whites etc. They will simply demonize whites, and claim everything was much worse before we were gone. Whatever problems the shitskins and niggers might be going through, it couldnt possibly be worse than when they were all slaves to those ebil whites. Thats the future narrative.

Are they at least moving the monuments to another location? I sincerely hope they aren't destroying them. It's terrible they are being removed at all, but if they must be, they should go to a museum or even put them all in a park in the far side of town. But they need to be preserved. Please tell me they aren't destroying them.

And then, they will devolve into a group akin to beasts or, at best, groups like in a post-apocalyptic situation (see Fist of the North Star or some other gritty story). Then, supposing somewhere, somehow, a group of whites do survive they will appear sooner or later. Advanced when compared to the rest (as usual). More than likely they'll live by themselves, only slaughtering the beast like people when they attack them. However, eventually the spirit of conquest shall arise. Then they'd spread. Eventually the beast like people would be taken in as slaves, and thus begins the progression towards their liberation, citizenship, and subsequent destruction of these whites yet again.
If at all possible, as useful as the kindness of whites is for whites only, its removal almost seems necessary. Would that make us like the Chinese? I do not know, but at least we wouldn't be subject to having our good nature taken advantage of.

Oh man someone burned an expensive sports car? Fuck me, the whole system is fixed! You dunce. War is the only solution to fix the current system.

NOLAfag here. They're being moved. We have a Civil War museum which will be perfect for these monuments. We're actually taking great care to not damage the monuments, though some would prefer we just dynamite them and bulldoze the rubble.

Cowardly pissants.

That skeleton actually suggests that niggers branched off much earlier than we thought but someone (((accidentally))) dropped a hammer on its skull. It's now inconclusive.
Now you know.

We know niggers mixed with non human lifeforms similar to a bonobo about 700k years ago, and we know they have no neanderthal DNA. Thats all we need to know.

On one side you've got people who have said they'd kill anyone who tries to take down the monuments and on the other you've got people who have said if they're not destroyed, they'd kill the people removing them.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Some poor working stiff tryin' to feed his family can't afford to be political, so he does the job he's paid to do. It's not cowardice.

It's from Arrested Development.

No, its traitorous. For the pennies they made, they sold out their race.

God forbid you ever get a job.

You also seem to be assuming that the crews were white. This is a nearly 70% nigger city.

So your job is destroying white peoples history. Thats a valid job to you.How about "I can find another job, there is only one monument"

Your snarky race traitor comments will only increase your suffering on the day of the rope.

Top kek

Yeah this I can agree with.

You must be a gas at parties.

No, you dont get to walk that back, you already defended whites destroying confederate monuments as long as kikes pay them to do it. Get out.

There is way more than one monument and no, people can't just "I'll go out and get me another job!" Do you have any clue what the real world is like?

Also, why aren't you mad at this guy in the pic, who just stood watching and yelling (not shooting) as the crew removed the statue. Go cry to him about his "race betrayal".

There's always at least one, ain't there?

Yes, if you destroy white culture because a kike paid you to do it, youre a race traitor. Open and shut. Youre a race traitor, you personally, for making these arguments.

Yea, theres a genocide going on and our culture is under attack. There is only one monument dedicated to those valiant white men who fought for a white state. You disgust me, this must be lefty/pol/ trolling.

How about your life. Your job is meaningless, and neither is your life, if youre willing to take money to destroy white peoples culture. Lower than worthless, youre a drain on us all, you should die.

I wouldnt doubt its actually feds pushing for illegal threats.

Uh, no. There are many. Liberty Place was removed, but here's the statue of Jefferson Davis.

Since you obviously have no grasp on reality, I'm just gonna assume you're a fucking nigger.

They are removing that one too.

Rope day is coming, for people like you. Traitors before enemies.

Of course a statue is worth more than putting food on your white family's table, my god I've had it wrong all along! I should try to hold onto a crumbling past instead of trying to build a better future, genius!

Why don't you go work in the real world and see where it gets you to just not do a job because you disagree with it you purity spiraling sperg. Stop LARPing.

I know. I live in New Orleans, you illiterate nigger.

No it isn't. Go LARP somewhere else.

The funny thing is that the Liberty Place monument was taken down in 1989. This isn't even the first time it's been taken down!

I get it, youre raiding. If you understood history, youd realize pouring gas on the fire, before a civil war - is the best way to make that the most brutal and merciless war there can possibly be. Entrails removed from bodies, dragged through the streets. Families executed in front of eachothers eyes. Families, forced to execute eachother, to beat eachother to death with shovels etc.

Go read up on the Yugoslavian breakup, take a look at that book that gets tossed around "Fry The Brain"

Go look up the meaning of "Fry The Brain". Thats going to be your country, and your family.

Where did this fucking buzzword even come from? Also get out.

Salon.

No really though, its something only TRS says, and they arent welcome here. Report him as raiding, or TRS.

As a Southerner, this hurts me on a visceral level. It's as if I can feel my soul being contorted. With knowledge of the changing demographics, instances such as these are bound to increase. I feel as if I'm watching the fall of a once great empire, pissing away its identity because outsiders are corrupting it within.

God, I hate the black pill anons

It hurts me and Im not even American. Hopefully something is done about the next 3 statues, people should be organizing 24/7 protests, sleeping around them, refusing to let it happen.

Watch the video related. Heres the backstory. Northern Ireland voted to stop flying the Union Jack - at city hall in Belfast, except for 17 days of the year, during the queens birthdays and other holidays etc.
The local protestant unionists went absolutely fucking NUTS.Theres all sorts of news stories from the time, but they pretty much assaulted some government building, women breaking windows and shouting "NO SURRENDER!" - they camped out exactly as I said, on this road called Twadell, for over 250 days. Im not sure how long it lasted, but video related is from day 250. THAT is the type of reaction we should be getting… and all that, over a fucking FLAG. That is what we should have had when they tried to stop flying the confederate flag, its the same thing. The US has nothing, nothing remotely similar. It needs a rebellious spirit, it has no tradition, like in Ireland. Something has to give, something has to change, we cant just keep standing by and letting it happen. As I said above, Im not even American.. it hurts me, as a white man, to see this going on… I cant imagine how much it must hurt you.

Someone needs to organize some form of resistance, dont just stand by.

Imkike doesn't want to let go of his favorite scapegoat

This is what should happen.

You are a TRS shill. Get the fuck out.

Probably the same asshole posting dead dogs because hes assmad hes getting hanged as a traitor on the day of the rope.

Fuck off Imkike

Take note, same TRS shills crying about purity spiraling are the same ones posting all the anti-mod anti-board sentiment, trying to get us to leave.

Faggots dont reproduce. Its white genocide. There are no "based nationalist" kikes, theres only kikes. Youre a shill, TRS is not welcome. All this on top of you openly defending race traitors, attacking confederate history. It should be clear to all, these are not the allies of white people, these people would value money over a confederate statue, honoring soldiers who fell to fight for a white state. These are the enemy. These are traitors. These people go first.

Your nose is showing kikefy, I never said anything about leaving. I wonder who keeps banning discussion of moving to different boards.

You got banned for obvious reasons, and Im not the mod, or your IP and msgs would be gone already.

Also the confederates were financed by kikes you fucking idiot just look at Jefferson davis' cabinet

Jesus Christ youre cancer. Reminder that this guy is who will be telling you that race traitors dont deserve it when the time comes.

/8chef/ just got bumped. I'm in your forumz sowing the seeds of discord in your gay little Movementz™ right now. and my posts keep getting upboats, you guys are dumb as fuck

There it is, still mad you faggots got chased off the only decent bunkers too? :^)

Kampfy is a kike for turning the board into /trump/, but TRS are turbo-kikes.

Also note the go-to TRShill name for coonpfy is 'imkike'
Figures TRShills would listen to /int*/s

Excuse me junior, this thread is for adults who care about preserving white culture and stopping white genocide. Please go back to HWNDU.

Make Ireland 32 again!

Saying "purity spiraling" makes you TRS you massive faggot.

I understand that ironic lolspeak is still lolspeak though.

I agree, but you cant help but respect them for their ferocious defense of their culture and its dominance (in a foreign land). Im Irish, and highly sympathetic to republicanism myself, but I give it to them, 250 days. Good on them.

Lets see their blood relatives, the "Hill Billys" do the same to protect their culture. That isnt an insulting term btw, its a reference to king William (billy).

I suppose you want to get rid of echoes too seeing as how it originated from TRS of course you won't

Strange, I'm pretty sure your Jewish due to your predisposition towards shooting white workers doing their job.

Were the ones who exposed how everyone from the bottom up in your movement are pro-fag and pro-nationalist kike. When that RedIce interview dropped, we ran with it and your entire website fell apart. The only reason youre here, chances are, is because TRS is pretty much toast. You attacked us, you attacked National Socialism, you attacked anyone whos anti-fag, who think there are no good Jews. You aligned yourself with Jews. You aligned yourself against whites.

Even after all this, you still come here - and openly do things that will get you hanged when the time comes. You advocate for the removal of confederate monuments, you cry about shekels, and about how hard it is to find a new job.. as a defense of being a race traitor. Youre a fucking tumor, in human form. Youre as bad as marxists, if not worse, because you poach actual people who might care about white genocide, and otherwise do something to stop it. You probably turn them into faggots, too.

Youre not welcome here, everyone knows it. You will have no effect except to increase angry sentiment towards you. Expect people to be just a tiny bit more vigilant towards keeping TRS minded people out of "the movement" in the future. One day, you will be summoned, asked some questions, and possibly liquidated. We will have a long knives, and youre our rohm.

I guess you think the white women who perform sexual acts with black men in the porn industry are just "doing their job" and "putting food on the table". I guess its "killing white workers doing their job" if one were to be hanged.

No doubt about it, youre a race traitor. Our people will eventually die, stopping people like you from selling the white race out - literally for a couple thousand dollars, or less. 500$, maybe.

Not that I complain but what do frogfus gotta do with this?

All of you shut the fuck up with your blame passing and start figuring out a way to steal kike bankers'/politicians' passwords.

Nobody from Holla Forums uses that term, kike. That term implies purity is bad, and we are all about purity of both ideology and race.
I do actually, because that meme encourages people to use jewgle chrome/coincidence detector. That's proprietary software and is unacceptable. It also fails to effectively name the jew, the uninitiated will not know what (((jew))) means, but they will know what "filthy kike Moise Chaimberg" means.

"purity spiraling" is the epitome of subversive memes and using it should get you rightfully banned, wanting racial and ideological purity is a bad thing - and kike enuch only latched onto that meme because he himself is impure and has forever soiled his blood by mingling with a jewess - just like the rest of his family soiled theirs by creating ebin quadroons.

I hope you're really Cebruz and you try to an hero again.

More impotent rambling from a faggot shilling a false narrative

It's apparent you've never worked a manual job in your life you fucking sperg. Also nice job grasping at fucking straws with that "argument" you fucking hooknosed faggot

That what we use it for retard, and all it does is encourage more hugbox behavior.

Everyone is American, which is why no one is. Goyimism at work.

Also
>>>/out/

I'd rather be a hugbox than an AIDSbog who is fine letting the white race die out.

Thanks for confirming you're Cebruz, tomoko-loving faggot.

You must be delusional if you think you can post here defending the removal of a confederate flag, and the race traitors who do it… over a few hundred bucks, over having to find a new job. The purity spiraling complaints alone will get you a lot more than just banned. Youve already been banned specifically as TRS, youre on a proxy now while the mod is taking a shit.

confederate monument*

Go choke on baboon dick, you flamboyant degenerate.

Nigger if you think I want the confederate flag removed you are mistaken. Why the fuck would I want the monuments in my state taken down you moron? I disagreed with you calling construction workers feeding their families traitors and you grasped at straws the whole way.

They are traitors and so are you. No one here will agree with you, and if they do - we will ban them. Feel free to post on TRS all you want about purity spiraling, Im sure the non-whites will be sympathetic. Were National Socialists here, and you will find no purity spiral complaints from us.

They are, and your use of "purity spiraling" just outs you
I would quit my job any day if they asked me to deface a historical monument, I've quit over less tbh. I bailed on my last job and threw muh CS degree out the window because the company started using a CoC and I knew I'd get targeted by it and fired eventually anyway.

If someone wants to make you cuck, fuck 'em. Don't be a weakling.

It would be a shame if someone destroyed Martin Luther King Jr's monument in retaliation.

just get rid of the non-whites, then all white altruism can benefit whites and pets. then the only question remains on how to solve the normie question
it involves killing all the normies

you just can't have conversation with leftists.

imgur.com/a/Jc8zP

but Holla Forums mods throw tantrum about as easy even if you're completely on topic, so i'm posting from tor.

>imgur.com
>>>/trs/

shoot traitors first

I suppose you want to get rid of exposing online kikes since that originate on Holla Forums

Sad.

that filters for malware, yes

This is what the scariest implication of the internet (and the dematerialization of everything books, music, etc). We are already at the point that much of the artificats produced are digital. This means history can no longer be trusted.

I think we a 3d printer that transposes digital information back into material. Imagine if we had an archive site, that automatically encoded the site ( in a way that would be simple to decode ) and then produced a hard copy. Who cares about the exact implementation… just needs to be durable, easily to decode, non electronic. We need to have offline archives of the shit that is happening.

Basically, the dematerialization of the world is fucking insane

btw try to overlook the fact that my writing in the above posts looks like a fucking 3rd grade retard.

Why do those "veterans" all have chick lean?

This was the least important of the four targets, but still bad news.
If the Lee statue goes down without incident, I guarantee the next move from that fucking cuck faggot Landrieu will be to go after Jackson. This has to be stopped. I don't live in the area anymore, but anons who do should be ready to defend any of the three from another surprise move like this. Also, identifying the contractor the city used should be a priority. The public ought to know who it was that agreed to take part in this disgrace.

Cultural Marxism is Cultural Domination

Succinct language is necessary to fight the ambiguous word salad used to make ideas sound palatable or make ideas too complex to explain easily. Cultural Marxism an accurate phrase to portray what is happening within western culture but it is meaningless blather to normalfags. Replacing the phrase “Cultural Marxism” with the phrase “Cultural Domination” is a much better because it is immediately clear what is being conveyed.

Cultural Marxism has multiple levels of abstraction from it’s meaning:
and at this point normalfags don’t care.

Cultural Domination needs no further explanation. Cultural Domination means cultural domination. The natural reaction one has to someone trying to control them is resistance. By changing “Cultural Marxism” to “Cultural Domination” you’ve made someone who would call you a conspiracy theorist into someone who will understand what you are saying. To oppose you they will have to refute that Cultural Domination is happening at all, which some faggot surely will do and hopefully it will backfire on them.

We need to find out what the Company that did this and destroy them

The 6 people who voted on it happening would probably be a better start.

Well, the one on the left looks like a black woman, so there's a start…

not sure how I feel about this

Let this be a lesson to everyone else, don't let the nogs into your government, for they WILL destroy your history and your heritage because they disagree with it.

This

Appeasements are made to groups that have higher probabilities of violence.

The waters of the stream follow the path of least resistance, So to is the nature of man. when given a difficult choice between two groups appeasements are made to the group that posses the higher likelihood of "resistance"

It's about time that everyone knows that stepping on western interests is absolutely not the path of least resistance anymore and there are "Real" consequences. So yes we ought to gather the names of the individuals responsible.

Where can I get this pendant?

Any fate but submission!!!

Yeah, but they are already exposed and dont give a fuck.

We need to fuck this company over so bad that no other company dares take that thirty pieces of silver to wreck those other monuments.

Drew Barrymore?

But if everyone was in favor of taking down the statues, why wear protective armor?

no, some NS chick from a site - www.mourningtheancient.com/ga-index.htm

check out their WWII pages - www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
–a great fuckin reference

Are you unable to remember the holocaust without a memorial in every state?

Copperhead here One day you'll revenge them. Remember originally the communists and socialists were hiding and having secret meeting before their ideology took over. We are now in the same position and considering the urgency of it, i.e., white genocide, it will be propelled at much faster rate.

hello trs

That is a nearly picture-perfect example of the "standing supported" position in high-power shooting. It used to be taught in the US military and is still used in shooting sports with a standing portion, including high-power and biathlon. The concept is to thrust the hip forward and lock the elbow in place so the rifle is steadied by a "bone-on-bone" structure instead of muscle tension. It provides a more solid platform to aim, and it is easier to hold the rifle for long stages and is less tiring.

ocabj.net/use-bone-not-muscle-rifle-shooting-and-photography/

Courtney Love

Nola area user here. I'm willing to help in any way I can

they let london turn into 3rd world shithole and they lose their shit over a flag, eternal anglo

TRSodomites were saying it long before Dec. 2016.

Ulster Scotts are not English people.

Those who attempt to force others to forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

I highly recommend compiling historical resources for later archiving. Older history textbooks can be great as are anything that you can secure and archive. People have already forgotten or were just never taught history.
The only thing stopping globalism is culture and culture is rooted in history.

Were they screaming aloha snackbar as they destroyed history?

Oorah.

They wear masks that have fuck all to do with respiratory protection. Why does he wear the mask?

No, it's from Arrested Development when Buster was going to school to be an archeologist.

They want to erase anything that doesn't support their false idea that niggers are in any way equal to whites. But you can't prop up a shitty race forever. Taking down statues doesn't make niggers less violent and stupid.

lol, it's amusing that you think that. It's going to be fun killing people like you.

With the erasure of all alternatives, they would face no ideological competition. A blank page of history is one that may be written according to the whims and needs of the author.

We'll do the same thing though. One day we'll demolish every holocaust center. Teardown the MLK statue, and shut down every synagogue and mosque.

What is the story behind that medal? Is it possible to obtain the typeset font made to write it?

It's part of the US history, it should be considered illegal to do so, no ? afterall he's been a president.
I know they did it a couple of years ago after BLM bullshit but you can't erase history like this, that's like saying 'let's go crush Mt. Rushmore because…that's racist'.

It wasn't always like that. SEGREGATION NOW, SEGREGATION TOMORROW, SEGREGATION FOREVER!!

You sound exactly like ISIS.

But there are people saying that. They aren't going to stop at statues or parks or the graves of confederates. They want to take down Mount Rushmore and all traces of white history.
Soon on their agenda will be Stone Mountain outside of Atlanta. It was carved by the same man, Gutzon Borglum, as Mount Rushmore. Atlanta metro is going the same way as New Orleans, and is now mostly a black city under black leadership. It won't be long until they bulldoze anything they don't like.

You sound horribly lost. >>>/the_donald/

Nobody knows what (((they))) are doing with them. Being memoryholed into some kike's fetish mansion garden I'd bet. As much as (((they))) hate white people, (((they))) sure do love hoarding white things in their personal collections.

You sound exactly like a fucking faggot

Kill a traitor first, kiddo so on and so forth.

this tbh
lacking the personal strength to tell the kikes 'no' is literally the entirety of where their power comes from

He's got a point. shills on suicide watch

It'll never be like that again. It's too bad those people didn't understand how fleeting their way of life really was.

Oh, they understood. And brave people tried to prevent things from getting this far. But the civil rights movement pushed by kikes and the forced desegregation and bussing and housing projects and all of the other shit that the jews and negros demanded was too much. Whites gave up and fled the cities in droves. The boomers and PBS tote bag generation still pat themselves on the back and claim the 60s as a victory and success for "freedom" but look where we are compared to the world they got to grow up in. We're in the next stage of that revolution, and it's led by the same types, and this time, there won't be a "Greatest Generation" to hold them back from finishing the job they started.

Absolutely compromised,

This is what diversity means. It means no one group can uphold their unique history, because the other groups get resentful.
The only thing a diverse society can agree upon is mindless consumerism. The end goal of multiculturalism is to turn every nation with unique history into an endless strip mall devoid of culture and full of hostile brown people.

The truth is that both 8/pol/ and Holla Forums are circlejerks, with mods ready to stamp out contrarians. Not good places to debate opponents, just good to reinforce the ideology of the side you already picked.
4/pol/ might be full of faggots but it's also a free for all of ideas.

DID YOU JUST QUOTE. INDIANA JONES ?
if so
SO DO YOU

It's a cultural cleansing which tends to precede ethnic cleansing

>>>/furry/

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, 8/pol/ is more like a home base while 4/pol/ is a battlefield.

Really activates my almonds

Bump
Temporary victory achieved last night
The Jefferson Davis removal was halted …. for now

www.nola.com /crime/index.ssf/2017/05/crowd_gathers_at_jefferson_dav.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news

This is exactly the same as if the United States, kept all their FEMA camps as a monument to the gassing of their Asian people who were illegally put in detainment camps during WWII.

You told the lie, that the Americans had gassed the 6 gorilion Koreans, but then later on retracted it by constantly correcting the number, knowing full well nobody died of gassing and some 240K people had died from complications of the war, specifically the destruction of warehouses holding food to supply the camps as well as the destruction of the supply lines, infrastructure like bridges.

If it were up to everything would be torn down anywhere. We'd invite the red cross, prove that the remaining camps were just a major hoax by the Soviets and then demolish everything. The world would know it were in fact the Soviets led by Jewish Russian who were the animals.

Nuke Israel for having it's foundation based upon lies.

"Cultural Marxism" is "attacking the superstructure" and is orthodox Marxism, straight from Marx.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_and_superstructure

Looks like we just need to erect 10 more statues for every one they remove. How much can a statue cost anyway? Plenty of pol/acks with artistic skills. Need to get those images everywhere, online, infographics, social media, spray art, fliers…

New Orleans is nigger central… the "people" who elected Ray Niggin

that's funny. nothing about this iteration of marxism seems concerned with 'producing' anything except degeneracy…unless 'seizing the means of production' implies stealing and scrapping my bar stock for dope money.

This is fine.
You see, when you destroy the long standing symbols of history you eventually end up removing that history from the minds of the general public.
What does this mean in this case?

Well, the "Institutionalized racism" narrative quickly falls apart as you remove what could be used as evidence to that claim.
Oh, and bonus points…no symbols and reminders of the Confedercy, what it stood for, and the events that occurred means that people are eventually going to start thinking about repeating such things.
Likely not the whole slavery thing, but the idea of revolting against the Union.

Belief in egalitarianism and equality as the fundamental truth in life.
All prior identity/essentialism/natural phenomenon is treated with suspicion because it leads to (or could lead to) inequality, which they believe is a result of discrimination and oppression. All forms of hierarchy are seen as inherently evil and to the commie mind should be resisted or destroyed.
If a commie has to admit that inequality exists because of natural law and is good, then their whole world is shattered. To them ideology is the lense they view the world through and is the correct way to view world historical events.
A statue celebrating the Confederacy is a painful reminder to them that their worldview is wrong.

welp boys we've got options.. this can be an isolated event which will slowly smolder our cause. or we can call for vast reforms to remove all statues "all at once" to cause maximum butthurt..what sayith

You take off the ideological dressing for what this really is and it's actually a very common thing historically. You look at the Southern America and the cities there are being colonised and the colonists are taking down the symbols of the people that they're displacing and putting up their own to Saint MLK. What happens in history when another tribe displaces another tribe? They take down the symbols of the tribe they displaced and put up their own.

What's happening is a very base thing. If it weren't "evil racism" they would have some other excuse to be destroying monuments. There could be literally any rationalisation for it. It's ethnic cleansing with ideological dressing.

Remember this, though. Our enemies have their symbols. The same can be done to them.

I'll just bump this here with some behind the scenes drama

archive.is/PmT3L

After they've removed all Confederate monuments, next on the list is pre-civil war founding fathers stuff, since slavery was legal in the US. It's coming.