YAG

JAGSPROO

*yags respectfully towards you*

THE TIDE RISES

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A YAG MORTY!

I'M YAGSPARRO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

OOOOOOOH YAG SBROOOOOOOOOOOOO CAN YOU SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BY THE DAWWWWNS EARLY LIIIIIIIIGHT

YUGS BURROW

Can you keep that retarded shit on 4chan or did they finally range-ban your imbecillic asses?

I don't get it. What is this awful new meme?

OMG LE FUNNY HOW DO I UPVOTE

Come on, that was the only funny thing from that shitty movie.

Fuck off waifuposter. Your forced memes are shit and so are you.

Not all memes make it sudocuck.

WDHMBT

It cannot be stopped.

This scene was clearly a reference to the crucifixion.

YAGS BAROOOOOOOOOO

I want to be YAG's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her YAG blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo YAHy blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her YAG hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her YAG hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her YAG y face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

YAGGED

OC

kek

Is the movie worth seeing? I didn't really like the first three movies and they were ultra jewish but Bardem saying Yag Sproo! made me kind of interested in this one. How much screentime does he get?

If you didn't like the first three you most likley won't like this one either.
Not really pozzed, stronk wymyn not nearly as obnoxious as I tought she'll be.
Bardene could've been better. At least the trailer showed him to be more "dangerous" then he really was in the end.

idk what to think of it because redlettermedia never did a video on it

Well, the first one was kind of alright but I felt the very formulaic sequels kind of ruined it for me.

If you hated the first three you won't like this.

1>2=3>5>4 but they're all boring shit

It's Pirateshit, just like Star Wars is Starshit and Marvel is Capeshit. It's all Disney shit. If you really must watch it, just watch the first three, it was written as a trilogy, the rest is an artificial extension.

Can we come to turns with the fact that reddit made this meme about an entirely shitty movie. Seriously such a piece of shit movie and they forced this meme because (1) they were shilling or (2) they are so dumb they actually liked that shitfest and this shit meme

wrf is this shit looks gay

it can't be any worse than stranger tides

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off with this living in your head rent free bullshit. My cock lives in your mom's pussy rent free, bitch.

geoffrey rush kept it watchable tbh

Pirates of the Caribbean is piratekino.

Better luck next time, bud.