DHS is after White Supremicists on "these kinda websites"

h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeRJw01YwrU

Secretary of Homeland Security, Gen. John Kelly

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

webm plox

Jokes on him, all the mods are niggers and kikes.

wew lad.

Specific video locked down, looks like a Government linked this video to collect metadata.

Where is the webm?

Give time. Your link is, after roughly five minutes, talking about what they are doing about illegal immigrants and how they are not going after anyone who isn't actively committing crimes other than the one they are committing by entering illegally. Now, at the 4:40 mark they are starting to talk about NK. Provide better info instead of this vague bullshit.

extremely vague remark to "white supermasts" at the end. Didn't say what OP alluded to which was "number one priority".
Very misleading OP

They've been saying this for years. It, and we, won't go away.

Watch this at 2:20.
They make talk about 'home grown terrorists'.

3:10
If you see something, say something boohoohoo.
'This frankly extends to white supremacists, those.. that kind of terrorism as well. If you see a young man or a young woman, going down that path, where they're always on these kind of websites or saying things in church or mosque that are clearly disturbing. Then tell somebody about it (snitch) so we can 'help' that kid, before they break the law.

OP is a shithead, who doesn't belong here nor adheres to our formatting. MODS have been barely active and are pretty much dead since after the election. Cuckchan spam everywhere.

I remember hearing that Trump was shifting all resources away from white supremacists to fight sandnigger extremists.

I'm confused.

mods have been plenty active today nigger, look at the logs

This statement was made to be politically correct. Not a big deal.

Over 10 cuckchan shit OP threads still up.

Oh, user, that's one of the more delusional posts I've seen lately.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Im sure I dont belong here, i do not know the proper formatting. just got on chan in the last few months. Just relaying info I thought was interesting. I tried to figure out how to make a WebM but lost interest once it seemed the post was unwanted. lol

i will go back to lurking now. i have more learning to do than telling.

in due time user, in due time.

Here's your (you) enjoy it.

Anybody here has that subvert.pw link about associations wanting to help "white supremacists" ? It says that they'll make you snitch and if you don't they'll threaten you with the law and no matter what you will always be the "white supreeeeeemist".

sage

Don't go to link. It's a trap

Fixed that for you. Trump's entire family is jewish. He is owned by jewish banks and is entirely dependent on lines of credit as almost all of his wealth is tied up in buildings that he can't sell because he needs the operating income they provide to pay off their financing in the first place. He has a long history of being openly and explicitly anti-White. He genuinely hates White people and views them as a threat – as pretty much all capitalists and jews do.

but..but..Punished Trump?

Trump has been doing a lot of 180's recently. If some of us are right and this is some convoluted chess move. Ok fine.

But lets be honest. It is increasingly looking like we are the dunces of Trump. Brownshirts that need to be disposed of now that he is in power. Lets hope I am utterly wrong.

He was so assblasted about 9-11 he went and hired the guy who helped facilitate the privatization deal of the WTC to be his campaign director. Look up Michael Glassner.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

We were had, but all that can really be done about is to accept we made some liberals cry and keep on scheming. Trump for all his kikery hasn't been proven to be more dangerous than hillary would have been yet, so ultimately this is only a minor setback.

On the off chance this actually is chess, then all the better, I guess.

So, the same websites that got the Trump government elected. Hes talking about us and stormfront primarily, but also cuckchan Holla Forums. Not pleased with this.

No, this is false. This is, however, exactly what jews, corporate America, and the federal government want you to internalize. What they don't want you to do is start killing people – and no, I'm not talking about random illegals or some nigger in your neighborhood you don't like.

You still haven't sent me that SAM launcher yet though, fbi-kun.

Historically speaking, there was never any peaceful and bloodless revolt. Ever.

You won't be able to get your hands on heavier weaponry until you've managed to get at least modest defections from genuine military personnel. And you won't get defections until it's been determined that you're dead serious and capable of inflicting mortal damage on your enemies.

This is true, but without some drones of our own it's kind of pointless to larp about taking it to the streets. Have some general throw open the armories and declare a coup and that argument holds some water.

Is this board 90% edgy teens and autists?

It is hard to intepret whether what you say is negative or positive, because teens do understand that words are meaningless, only actions matter, at least in a subconscious level.

A tip some user shared recently. Click: Share->Embed->Show more. Video no longer geo locked. This works for age restrictions too.

Shit ignore this, it doesn't work for geo. I forgot I had my vpn on.

Except for da chilluns, and any shitskin that ever was one
I'm not sure a NK garrison is really what most people had in mind when he said that
Yeah, how's that whole Obamacare thing going?
By landgrabbing in key opium growing regions? Pain pills are the least of our worries anyway, I'll gladly write off the boomers and commies most effected by it
Kikes and war, kikes and war, what has he done for us though?

Ah I see, I didn't know I was arguing with shills. Thanks for clarifying your "position".

So you're saying you're a proud teenager and you're proud of your own ignorance? What the fuck would anyone anti-white have to gain from running a borderline white nationalist candidate and letting white nationalist sentiment spill out into the mainstream like a torrent? What kind of dumbfuck would ever think that would benefit the kinds of people who would be most damaged by it?

It's already paying dividends with so-called "White nationalists" fighting irrelevant communists side-by-side with race-mixing ancaps who openly gloat about White genocide on their twitter accounts and the drooling retards cheerleading attacks on Syria. It's called "steam valving". You take the hostile energy being directed toward an entity [usually government] and you provide the illusion of capitulation or reciprocation.

Notice it's "church or mosque" and not temple. Fucking weimerica

That was Trump classic. NuTrump, the Trump that has been blackmailed by kikes, now sees white nationalist extremists and anti-Semitism as the number one priority.

Stopped reading right there. You're a fucking retard and you should kill yourself.

Nigger nationalism = Acceptable
Spic nationalism = Acceptable
Kike nationalism = acceptable

White nationalism = Oy vey. We can't allow that, goyim.

And reported.

Why can't any of you shills ever give me a time frame of when you expect your subversion to start working? You've been doing the exact same thing for almost two years with literally no results.
Or is it you totally know none of this is working and you just doing it for the shekels at this point?

Nah I mean it's not like they mentioned Jewish Supremacists or Black Supremacists….. So yeah all is just fine

If you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution inevitable.

But user is right, what has he really done? Then you come back with a non argument.

I sometimes wonder if they've managed to convince their (((employers))) that if they just give them a bit more time, they'll somehow succeed, knowing full well that they're attempts are futile and are just doing it to delay their inevitable termination.

Kikes always double down on the same tactics. I don't think we can repeat that enough. They are shekel-sniffing robots. They aren't even human.

Why would you use that nigger actor as a reaction pic you faggot?

EVERYONE REPORT THIS FAGGOT.

Look a these fucking shills working in tandem or samefagging. Pure trash

The only significant thing was pulling out of TPP. Gorsuch to SC might be a win as well, but we'll have to wait and see if he's any good.

Suck a dick faggots.
1st Amendment
2nd Amendment

it's a fucking face the nation youtube video. also I literally don't fucking care.

MY APPEAL TO THOSE IN MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY COMING HERE, WE'RE GONNA SEND YOU BACK

this video is supposed to be bad somehow?

Yet they say nothing on shitskins literally crying "yay white genocide"

The fuck?

Oh he's talking about people plotting shootings and bombings.
Yeah I guess. But he should also talk about the same sorts on the left wing.

The shills seem to have hired a small army of 4cuck posters who have some exposure to chan culture but are very obviously inorganic to Holla Forums and its not going to get any better because summer is right around the corner.

jesus.

nice trips, Trump probably saw one too many false flag not realising it's a false flag

They're obvious from their little discrepancies. Little grammatical, format errors.
No archives for a start.