Hunter Watson of the band "Black Out" has passed away. He is remembered for the hit song "Video Games"

syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/su_student_killed_in_delaware_car_crash.html

Hunter Watson of the band "Black Out" has passed away. He is remembered for the hit song "Video Games"

Press F to pay respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298754.0
sputnikmusic.com/list.php?listid=167572&memberid=1061785
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He just wanted to play video games, not get hit by a car.

Source? I don't know the names of the band members.

Sorry user, I should have mentioned he was the lead singer

This is what he looked like today.

who cares?

he'll be playing video games, all the time and every day in hell

good work

now let's go after rebecca black.

video games died

Can anyone verify that's really the same person and not just OP's bullshit statement thanks.
Because that would brighten my day

Im guessing he is forced to play tlou and uncharted non stop.

Now he can play in the next box. See because it's a coffin…

Man the videogames literally died with him

For all the vapid, retarded cringe he spewed, at the end of the day, all he really wanted to do was just play video games…

Ill post the sources that say he is part of the band

forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=298754.0

sputnikmusic.com/list.php?listid=167572&memberid=1061785

Shit, I thought OP was joking with a really common name but it's actually true. The poor guy just wanted to play video games.

I wonder just how long it would take for someone to completely crack from listening to the phrase "Just want to play video games" from this song on a loop.

Like say you locked them in a room, strapped them into a chair and just played that obnoxious clip over and over again, how long until they lost all sanity ?

I genuinely think it would be an apt form of torture, capable of breaking even the strongest of wills in mere minutes.

I feel like this is a metaphor for Holla Forums

I'm laughing so hard right now fuck. Pretty soon we're both gonna be playing video games together; in hell.

doesn't make sense, considering he willingly left the comfort of his own home like a true normalfag

Holy shit his voice sounds so bad.

He doesn't even deserve my f

I bet he was a normalfag too.

it's so bad how can you not love it. Like the eye of the spider

Oh no, I'm pretty sure that his death was memed into occurring.
Poor guy. Just like GG, all he really wanted to do was play video games.

I thought that hand in the background was his and got really confused for a sec, like he had tiny raptor arms

Nah. Video Games deserves to be celebrated. Eye of the Spider is just terrible.
Does anyone else remember EricBound?

Oh god, that video. The horror.

When are we going to learn to control this power and harness it for the good of humanity? Or have we already?

squats bruh

Does this look like the face of a normalfag to you?

Who? Oh i see, who cares OP, get lost

Yes?

A man who could never return to his roots
To play video games
Reminds me of Holla Forums, a group of jaded men who hate their context and summer newfags who love to make people feel miserable
At the end of the day neither play games

That's really sad news. I'll be praying for his family.

Yes, that's a Chad if I've ever seen one.

Damn, going on their band page with archive.org is depressing.

I'm beginning to suspect that he didn't want to play video games as badly as he would have had us believe

I feel betrayed

I bet he really did want to go to school

I never heard of this faggot before. Why should I care?

You'll get no F from me, kid.

There is literally nothing wrong with Dodgeball, it's the only fun sport in existance you fat e-sports jew.

paintball is vidya in real life. watersports is hot as fuck

You mean bowling

My face was a dodge ball magnet in public and high school. I wasn't being picked on either, as I was always a floater and everyone thought I was a decent guy.
I literally just had a homing beacon for balls, inside of my face.
I think it's just because I'm a dozy cunt and wouldn't pay enough attention.

That's what he gets for going to school.
Should have stayed a fool.
Should have stuck playing video games.
Everything else is really lame.

I cant stop laughing at a the video

his nosily voice is annoying

Cool blogpost, faggot.

Cool retort, d00d.

He was a piece of shit and a douchebag, your typical dudebro. I don't feel any remorse or sympathy. I just hope he died fast and painless, as I'd wish for anyone who isn't Muslim.

Muslims on the other hand, they should definitely suffer 72 days of hell before they die.

If that's your face, you should look up a tutorial on how to hang yourself.

c'mon Holla Forums, did you lose your touch?

who?

There was a guy who accidentally outed himself as a bisexual, French-Canadian, hipster, SJW , goobygay normalfag the other day, so we started bullying him. This is his photo.

Is this the fate of all who would enjoy vidya? Are we all doomed not only to live as Holla Forumsirgins but to die horribly as well?

I still remember when this was still posted about on halfchan years ago. You may have been a faggot, but you gave us a theme song for months. F.

Now this. This I will never get over. Gabe not only needs the money but also the blood of the goy before his game can be completed. But how much is enough?

The truth is user
you're already in hell

He died before Shenmue 3 as well.

That's not even a Brad. That's a Chet at most.

New as fuck

>Here Lies Hunter Watson

>He Just Wanted To Play Video Games

he's playing videogames in heaven now.

*In hell. There's no saving any of us.

Can't say I've ever seen him mentioned the year I've been using Holla Forums.

That' because the last time he was mentioned was in halfchan about a couple years back, well the last time I seen the video anyways

This Hell is not torturous enough. I wish more of my hopes were crushed or replaced with false ones. Even with the heat waves it is not hot enough, even winters are becoming short bursts of assfreeze instead of months of snow, I expect Hell to vary between greater extremes of weather. The design relies on one not to stray from their morals and go with it.

4/10 it is bareable in places where it shouldn't be, designer aims at casuals and it is ran by scurbs. Will not subscribe after f2p ends.

God dammit Firefly music festival. As if I didn't have enough reasons to hate you already. Nobody in Virginia, Jersey, North Delaware, or Maryland know how to drive.

I-IT'S JUST A BETA
THEY'LL RELEASE PATCHES
MODS WILL FIX IT

That's not possible, user. Don't be nuts.

Actually, that probably means you avoid off-topic threads, so good for you. I'd say he pops up almost as often as Will Smith going "Where the video games?!"

Rib in piece sweet faggot. ;__;

F

RIP

Does anybody have the cap of the thread where OP gets shot? I think it was a neptunia thread, weebshit at least guaranteed. It was either late 2015 or early 2016, he talks about hearing shots and how he just wanted to play video games.

RIP in Peace

If he'd just stayed in and played games he might still be with us. I hope heaven has all the casual titles he knows and loves for him to play as long as he wants.

Please tell me you weren't one of those fags who didn't even know how to properly throw a ball and always flinged it like a brain damaged minecraft t-shirt wearing fatty

No John, you are the SJWs.