Trump issuing further Sanctions on Syria over muh gas babies

Looks like he's fully going for the false flag bait and this could mean sanctions on Russian or other Eastern European arms producers and may impact Americans who like to buy Russian/Surplus guns.
apnews.com/748d01c97c894294af485f4c7ac52a00
startribune.com/trump-administration-to-issue-new-syria-sanctions/420248053/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/856562850566897664
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/07/foghorn/breaking-obama-administration-bans-import-izhmash-kalashnikov-saiga-firearms/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/03/robert-farago/breaking-obama-executive-order-freezes-russian-arms-dealers-may-stop-all-russian-firearms-ammo-and-gun-parts-importation/
gunsandammo.com/blogs/chinese-kalashnikov-the-poly-tech-aks-762/
huntinggearguy.com/rifle-reviews/norinco-m14s-review/
archive.is/ya1Aa
paste
treasur
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sanctions-syrian-officials-over-chemical-weapons-use/article/2611685
topcelebritysurgery.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-boob-job-nose-job/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/remember-when-trump-got-palm-beachs-country-clubs-to-desegregate-neither-does-the-media/
archive.is/eEPTu
archive.is/bNOsF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a cuck

Trump is lord, only him and jesus the christ can enlighten the heathens. put aside your petty nationalism and join the enlightened christians. remember, it is better to serve yhwh your god over your own race.

I was fine with using the tomahawks over the false flag if it was geopolitical/domestic posturing, but this confirms what I was afraid of with that whole situation.

I wonder how true to this spirit the actual list will be.

what manufactures? who is this supposed to effect? I don't understand what this sanction would do

Oh so its fucking nothing.

OH, for fucks sake. This is important. Don't turn this into another christians vs pagans shitfest.

I would like to know this as well
Supposedly only the companies/manufacturers that were related to Syrian chemical weapons but i suspect that it will include most Russian arms manufacturers and competitors to the American (((Military Industrial Complex)))

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, pic related either way

It's a fucking sanction, the most superficial of all the U.S. foreign policy-related actions. It's a political middle-finger to Assad, which is what the Tomahawk missiles were too, so this is just following up with what he's already done. Trump, so far, hasn't seriously tried to depose Assad, a fucking embargo shouldn't be seen as confirming jack all.

But how else am i supposed to derail and slide the thread? I need to sweep this under the rug so the goyim don't realize what a kike trump is!

those don't exist, so who is this
first, I don't think the russians really care, and I'm pretty sure it the military is the ones directly supplying them, not manufactures. the manufactures have nothing to do with selling to assad, at least I think they don't.

Update
twitter.com/AP/status/856562850566897664

Reminder that sanctions and import bans over the violation of sanctions are the specific reason that American citizens cannot buy dirt cheap Russian and Chinese surplus arms.
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/07/foghorn/breaking-obama-administration-bans-import-izhmash-kalashnikov-saiga-firearms/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/03/robert-farago/breaking-obama-executive-order-freezes-russian-arms-dealers-may-stop-all-russian-firearms-ammo-and-gun-parts-importation/

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET!?

God forbid Americans start buying AKs instead of M16s.

I miss campaign Trump, he was a big guy.

Who is winning?

This sounds worse than it is. So they're placing restrictions on companies that could sell Assad the chemicals needed to make sarin/whatever. But Assad wasn't making/using gas on his won people. This means that the sanctions are just posturing, since it won't affect Syria. Hell, this sounds LESS impactful than the tomahawks.

Sounds like fake news to me

Who indeed.

(checked)
Trips of sad truth.

Oh wonderful, and I see that there have already been attempts at damage control. Fucking love /nupol/. Screw truth if it interferes with our memes.

in your attempt to shill you failed to see that the post you replied to was against sanctions
Looks like you should read a bit before posting and outing yourself

MUH BEAUTIFEL BABBIES

shills shilling shills shilling shills

This. Also

DESIGNATED SHILLING THREAD
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
S
H
I
L
L
I
N
G
T
H
R
E
D

You dumb nigger.
Is in response to
Is an addition thought. It could have been two separate sentences, but I joined them into one sentence since the ideas were related as in:

Practice basic reading comprehension.

what the fuck are you on about?
That wasn't even coherent what you just posted

Are chinese weapons any good?

Pajeet my son, it is time to stop posting. The ruse cruise is over

What would you know about coherence when you can't even comprehend comments you're replying to?

They're latching onto muh kike Trump narrative like their lives depended on it. This does however require us to memory hole how desperately the kikes have opposed Trump for the past year and half. Then again, if there's any group experienced in forcibly memory holing inconvenient facts…

Assad hasn't got any, so maybe they're going to target the rebels instead?

I comprehended you were trying to shill "muh /nupol/" because someone you were replying to was against sanctions. how is that "muh T_D"?
go choke on a shotgun

Did it not occur to you that they were faking it?

Pro-Assad here.

If Trump forces me to make that anti-Trump so be it. No more wars for Israel.

There is no way to sugarcoat this. It isn’t as bad as obamas war against The Lion of Damascus and open support of the Islamic State but it isn’t at all what was promised on the campaign trail. It is back to business really, the plan marches on and it’s Iran next.

Apparently its against 271 employees of the Syrian "Scientific Studies and Research Center" which they allegedly claim produced Syrian chemical weapons. This may not be as bad as i initially thought but i still vividly remember Obama using sanctions as a excuse to restrict the rights of Americans to buy arms under a similar pretext.

Their weapons that were built for their military and later sold as surplus are well built and certain Polytech rifles are regarded as very high quality, but some Norinco rifles that were produced for the civilian market as not as nice. Chinese AKs in the US are some of the most expensive but that is somewhat related to scarcity and the Canadians also seem to like Chinese arms which they have no issue importing.
tl;dr it depends on the manufacturer, much like any other country
gunsandammo.com/blogs/chinese-kalashnikov-the-poly-tech-aks-762/
huntinggearguy.com/rifle-reviews/norinco-m14s-review/

This

No, who's on first.

archive.is/ya1Aa
Once we get the names we'll figure out some more.

what?

Probably. I'm sure once they couldn't get any more U.S. supply, they switched to Turkey or some other shithole for their gas.

I bought a surplus ak from the chinks. Jammed after 300 rounds and had a critical failure in the bolt. Could have been a lemon, but if your funs aren't American, German, French or British (fuck you FN the FAL/five seven is shit) what are you even doing?

I'm Bill Mitchell, this is great checkers, subcribe to The Donald and smash the like button.

I read enough of their kike newspapers to believe it was not fake
Also, implying kikes have the foresight or the knowledge to know that a mongolian fishing pole enthusiast emporium would be influential in any way. And thats going even further to play this charade and make such an effort that hillary is good and trump is the bad guy if it didn't matter and they were both controlled the entire time. It would of been the obvious bread and circus show, but it wasn't, and you could see it just by reading places like hareetz who are still skeptical of his "pro israel" views even to this day after the syria strike. If I learned anything, its that kike newspapers are a good source to know what they are up to.

And when all else fails bring in the torfag.

It was real, that much was real, they wanted someone else, they voted for someone else… Still somehow NeverTrump managed to become the actual boss.

Does it really get under your skin that you might have supported a kike puppet? I can accept that even if it pisses me off.

I don’t think you understand how sanctions work.

Of course; the non-stop misinformation, slandering, political attacks, mischaracterisation, demonisations, memory-holing, lies, media narratives, fake polls, fake news, bankrolling of enemies - all of which cost billions and billion of dollars - was all to trick user into supporting sanctions on Syria.

They didn't ever really support Hillary or oppose Trump! That was all a trick, goy!

Kill yourself.

And that's shows why I said your reading comprehension sucks. I hate to say it, but go to college and take a basic composition course. You'll learn a bit about grammar and sentence structure which will help you in understanding the message others are conveying. I wasn't shilling "muh /nupol/" because the post: was against sanctions. I was saying, well:

Is in response to

Is sarcastic. In addition to the sarcastic response to the additional news about sanctions, I also noticed that the thread was beginning to fill with damage control shilling such as:

Just admit you didn't understand my comment and jumped to conclusions.

lel

It must chap your yid ass so hard that Trump didn't' fall for the false flag bait and instead made war with Syria impossible. You'll never stop being salty about that

What the fuck does that mean? Looking at smoke and mirrors isn't going to tell you shit.

But it could have been a ruse, you know that.

It could have been a trick, get over it.

Trump became a broken man when he had that "talk" with the kikes behind closed doors.

no reddit spacing, no backward underwater multidensionnal chess, no judeo-christian based israel
you missed an opportunity
you_tried.jpg

We're not even six months in and I'm convinced he has a legitimate shot to nick Wilson or FDR for worst president of all time.

yes, it was all smoke and mirrors. We were duped by the cia fellow pol

Checked. Shills forget that the U.N. was ready to jump in and completely stomp Assad, and instead we struck an empty base and called it over.

Wew lad vid related

You mean they (((forget)))

That’s a bit harsh; he has done a few decent things and has the opportunity to follow-through on more. Unfortunately it looks unlikely he will be a great president but he could be a good one, best one in a while on domestic issues.

Course he didn't 'fall' for it, he knows damn well, he's doing it for the kikes, and thinks they won't hang him high. He's a fool, and a traitor.

No, what's on second.

I take it the Spicer briefing didn't go too well.

So basically y'all are mad that you got jewed by a german.

yep, its MAT

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUH
ARAB FRIENDS!

Your other thread crash and burn too?

And they're still going with the torpedo over here
DESIGNATED
SHILLING
THREAD

Haven't even watched it yet you tremendous faggot.

You forgot to sage.

As usual, they overreach. if they just shilled that this was Trump going back on a position, and acting like a regular politician, that would effective (because there's truth to it).

Instead, they have to try to go all out. Trump (((their))) goy all along! Forget the legions of kikes wailing and bawling and gnashing their crooked teeth in frustration and impotence as white men came out against their corrupt good goy candidate. It was all an act! Forget the entire establishment on the left and the right joining under Zion and Goldman Sachs to get their whore in power. Forget Obongo appointing Hillary under Citibank's instructions. Forget Hillary and Jeb!'s concordat (which she broke - her lust for power rival any kike's). Forget NeverTrump siding with Hillary over Trump. Forget the tens of thousands of anti-Trump articles, features and video pumped directly into normie brain via goybook, youtube (((trending))), and leddit. It was all a masterful double bluff because they knew the frog-worshipping, anime-masturbating, childless single men of Holla Forums would turn the tide. That's why they assigned the top shills here and why the were sooo hard to spot!

He just said that illegal immigrants in this country can "rest easy" and that they are only after criminals and has junked the tax plan he campaigned on. He is already among the absolute worst presidents of all time.

Filtered for being a kike.

>>>/pdfs/5835
There's the program of sanctions, going to read it now.

It's speculation retard. Even the thought of geting jewed by Trump bothers you that much, pathetic.

It's not crazy to think that jews would spend billions on smoke and mirrors.

is right it's MAT. They also posted the
thread too. Something has them buttblasted today. Don't forget to space their reply number so they don't get any sweet, sweet shekels.

its retarded speculation with no basis, thats why. your claims are
tier at best

thats gave me a chuckle

No one cares if you filter me, shill. You're not even good at your job.

>Please!!!

He may be under delivering but that is still an improvement on the last president and many others. I’m not saying that I’m not disappointed and annoyed that I probably got tricked but none the less, he is far from the worst president.

No, it isn't. It's the same. It's not an improvement if it's exactly the same. It's just the same.

He's sanctioning Syria!? ALL IS LOST!

ALL IS LOST!!!!!

WE ARE FOOLS!

I GET ALL MY PRODUCTS FROM SYRIA!

WHY WHY WHY!????

IVANKA IT'S HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL HER DOING!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OK, these are the people being sanctioned
paste bin.com/NFF0WYYm
source:
treasur y.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20170424.aspx

This is a retarded angle, Moishe. You're going to have to rework it and try again later.

(chiggity checked)
pro tip, if it's the discord niggers, you can rob them of shekels by spacing their replies as so

could you for the love of god stop using kikebin, ghostbin.com from now on please. It kinda triggers me because kikebin deletes shit all the time

What's the woke one?

nvm you said ghostbin OK

Oh come on now, he isn’t enacting domestic policy in the same way Obama’s administration did.

or you can just do this
(((>>9792248)))

I like it, will do

Filtered.

nice counter argument

Duly noted, lads.

There's no reason to keep arguing with a shill.

hes not shilling, you are claiming that he is exactly like obama, and he said that he isn't and provided you with examples, then you got triggered and filtered him. You are the real shill

Of course they spent billions, but so did Adelson, and if the rest of the kikes knew after three months he be a Dreamer loving shit stirrer in the middle east, they might not have bothered. And forget about the Chinks, they are laughing their heads off with this NK pantomime.

He hasn't provided any examples. He's just asserting Trump is different and telling me to believe it – like you're doing. Meanwhile, I specifically mentioned his complete u-turn on immigration [I bet you're fooled by the targeted delivery of articles detailing routine ICE arrests to make you believe something bigger is going on] and tax reform. Trump is exactly Obama. He is exactly like every single president this country has had since 1980. Are you fucking 12 years old or something to be this invested and this blind?

What do you think Trump would need to do in order for Trump zealots to lose faith? I've never seen a political figure receive so much undying worship on Holla Forums until now despite blunder and blunder and obvious Israel worship.

If he showed up to the West Wall that'd be a killing blow.

you don't provide anything for your claims
wewlad

See, effea4, this is slightly better than your efforts: > >9792317

817372 does better than you by using a type of post you'd often see on Holla Forums (though more often as part of an image or cap) than outright posted. He also does better by not showing his hand (raw from rubbing) until the end of the post.

However, he's been instructed to bring Ivanka back into it in order to tighten the perception of Trump's susceptibility to kike influence. What he doesn't realise is that half of Holla Forums has never liked Ivanka anyway, and the other half will direct their ire to her rather than directly to Don.
Also, this will have diminishing returns, because muh Ivanka is going to get old pretty fucking sharpish.

this

They don't even have to be coordinated. They leftist media will publish every single arrest just as a way to attack him, and blind supporters will fall into the trap of confirmation bias. It's fake news unless it's something they want to hear.

This could turn out to be a bigger deal than people think. For example, Israel runs a blockade of things going in and out of Gaza, and they do this under the pretext of keeping anything that could be used as weapons from getting to Hamas. In reality, the point is to make the population suffer as much as possible as a form of collective punishment, illegal under international law.

The idea of sanctioning "manufacturers believed to aid Assad's use of chemical weapons" might be an early attempt to make Syrians and the supporters of Assad suffer by doing some vague and pointless ban of all types of things that help people in Syria.

Trump was only ever a stepping stone from globalist anti-populist legislation to a more civic nationalist approach. And to treat him like anyone claimed he was the second coming of Hitler only causes unwarranted reactions, in both directions.

I think one thing the shills keep exploiting is the implicate claim that he's some sort of nazi sleeper cell that we planted into the elections to take over the country overnight. If that were really the case, we would see an immediate replacement of all police chiefs and chiefs of federal law enforcement agencies within the first few months, and a sudden (often fatal)crackdown on non-white crime, followed by deportation forces and border patrols suddenly doing their jobs. The latter actually happened luckily, but nonetheless all this panic because he isn't literally Hitler is niggers being niggers and faggots being faggots.

The Age of Trump is Ended

There's another one. Keep telling us nahdzees how Trump is actually a good goy despite eighteen months of frenzied kike opposition not seen since the Weimar and maybe we'll believe it. Sanctions on Syria is the same as invading Russia, right?

That's a stepping stone to nowhere. Stop making this argument.

Actually i would actively buy Syrian made products to support the Syrian government if i was able to, i have been salty over not being able to import surplus arms from Syria for years now due to sanctions passed under Obama.
After WW2 both France and the USSR sold massive amounts of surplus weapons to Syria, which included lots of rare Axis weapons like Mausers, STG-44s, MP-38/40s and even things like Panzer-IVs that could be sold to the US if not for sanctions against Assad/the Syrian gov.

Not saying Trump is as bad as Obama yet but this is nearly identical to some of the sanctions Obama has passed before and uses the same excuse
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-sanctions-syrian-officials-over-chemical-weapons-use/article/2611685

The guy was on televitz, front and center, every single night. Contrast that with Ron Paul who was practically banished from media outside of rare token appearances on second-tier shows like Cavuto.

MOMMY?

MOTHER?!

MOTHER DO YOU THINK THEY'LL DROP THE BOMB?

MOMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY

Ooh, ah
Mother should I build the wall?
Mother should I run for President?
Mother should I trust the government?
Mother will they put me in the firing mine?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh ah,
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry.
Mama's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Mama's gonna put all her fears into you.
Mama's gonna keep you right here under her wing.
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing.
Mama's gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooh baby, ooh baby, ooh baby,
Of course mama's gonna help build the wall.
Mother do you think she's good enough?
For me?
Mother do you think she's dangerous,
To me?

The frenzied kike opposition didn't hurt him though, it often helped. The kikes employed their pawns in a novel fashion and you think that means they couldn't possibly have gotten to your king.

Well, sorry lad, but check mate.

Jews aren't a monolith. Most liberal Jews hate Trump with a passion. Conservative Jews, with the exception of some Bush-era neocons who have now come around, generally like Trump a lot. Trump even won the vote from dual citizens living in Israel.

The closer someone is to Likud and the Home party, the more inclined they are to like Trump.

Jews have so much influence in our society that even factions among them wield enormous power.

Am I the only one who finds her totally unappealing knowing that she's a converso?
All I see is a traitorous plastic whore.

Filtered for being project alamo leftovers.

yes, it was all fake, and he kissed the western wall after all, oh no wait, that was obama, you got me mixed up now cause you said they were the same person. Why hasn't he visited israel yet, man he should probably do that at some point since he is a "zionist neocon" we just call them kikes shill after all,

Yeah, you kikes attacked her from both sides. We get it… We get ittttttttt

She's beautiful, but not in any way memorable. She looks like the result of the world's most expensive plastic surgeons who had an average girl to work with, which is probably about reality.

Do you suppose Neil Gorsuch would be on the Supreme Court if Obama had made the selection? His being appointed will have a big impact on the country far beyond Trumps reign.

Would Obama have scrapped the TPP? Would he be applying pressure to sanctuary cities? Would he protecting the second amendment be undoing unconstitutional restrictions or would he be trying to create further ones. etc.

It may well be that Trump ends up maintain the status quo of American interventionism, which is a betrayal and highly disappointing but you have to give credit where its due.

He's visited Israel plenty of times in his life. I'm not sure why he would need to go in the first three or four months of his administration, especially when he's got Israel inside his cabinet.

Thats very disingenuous of you.
There's a huge distance between 'he's not literally Hitler' and 'he's a soft-sell neocohen who masqueraded as a civnat'.

nope. Now go back to cuckchan and shill your fucking narrative.

FUCK ARABS

FUCK JEWS

FUCK HILLARY

FUCK ALL OF YOU AND YOUR WISHY WASHY REACTIONARY EMOTIONS

These people are most likely subhuman filth, just like the kikes.

No, you're not the only one.

So your argument is that if HuffPo and CNN didn't whine about how racist Trump was every day, no one would have known about him? The incredibly famous billionaire who befuddled the (((MSM))) by foregoing traditional means of communication wouldn't have won if Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow didn't prop him up?

Do you want to reconsider this, Hershel? because starving Ron Paul of oxygen was the best means of opposing him. But they couldn't hide Trump. It would have been suicide to ignore him. But they were so blatant in their anti-Trump shilling (kind of like you) that they only solidified the confidence in him of his base, and alienated anyone watching that wasn't already a good goy.

I've never understood this argument tbh.

(((>>9792510)))
As laughable now as it was then shill kun.

this, she's got big tits, but is too generic to be really pretty. She's beautiful the way a well built building is, she's the product of lots of high level engineering, but there's nothing surprising or interesting about the way she looks.

You seem very upset.
She converted to Judaism.

Ehhhhh, beautiful? No. Though you're right in that she looks like a plastic doll made from a rather Semitic-looking young woman of minimal aesthetic appeal.
Knowing she's a converso just totally kills my attraction though - no aesthetic can overcome such depravity.

Reddit autism.

Huh, thats unfortunate. Must be alotta muh dik in here since the redditor election wave.

The sick part is Kushner dumped her because she wasn't jewish, so she converted for him.

She was raised Christian. Christians are slaves, Jews are their masters. It's only fitting she converts.

Dude, you're a fucking faggot Antifa type.

I'm sick of you ruining Holla Forums with fake news panics

panic

everything is doomed!

MAKE ANTI-TRUMP AND IVANKA MEMES FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

(((>>9792558)))

when? can you provide me with examples of his visits to israel, or maybe could you provide me with some sort of information on his visits. Why hasn't he kissed the wall yet? Hey another promise he keeps breaking, what happened to my day 1 iran deal removal? I mean, he told me that iran deal was going to be gone by now, whats going on there. Man you are right, I fucking hate all these broken promises that make him exactly like obama.

Sh-shut up! He's literally Obama again!

Not sure why I'm bothering, but we know for a fact that she has had rhinoplasty and a boob job.

topcelebritysurgery.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-boob-job-nose-job/

Problem is, the normies believe in it again. Shit, I've seen Holla Forumsacls talking about Trump's approval rating as though it has any merit. Every thread about an election is filled with MSM polling, as though legitimate.
By January 1st 2018, all memory of the lies of the election will have left public mind; in point of fact, much of it already has.
Television is on its way out of relevance fam, hate to break that to you.
Yeah, no, that didn't happen, which makes your point rather toothless - he didn't destroy their ultimate mass goyim control tool. He made it visibly questionable, for a time, but as I said, that's already largely faded.

There really is no leg to stand on as regards Trump 'destroying' the MSM at this point - it was a short-term effect and most have already forgotten the truths borne of it, even many on this board (so you can imagine what its like amongst the normies).
Nothing MSM did actually hurt Trump at all, and nothing Trump did actually hurt the MSM at all.

Wew.
Gross.

I suppose there's truth in that.

That is just so fucking bizarre to me. She could have had her choice of so many men including movie stars, and to convert to Judaism to marry Kushner? Whatever you think of Ivanka in terms of looks, the two aren't balanced.

The sanctions on Syria and its suppliers do help to further Obama's/Leftist goals of gun control though.

What was the thing on Howard Stern where Stern asked Ivanka if she would date a black guy, and Trump jumped in and said something like: "She would, and she'd love it."

Wew lad, even normalfags I know who voted for hillary admit it's all a farce.

Here ya go buddy.

Dude, I want you to take a moment and think about something.

Think about the pretty girls you knew in your youth.
Now imagine them in Jew York.
Imagine them going to expensive parties, with the sons and daughters of the richest people on Earth.

… Do you have ANY idea who fucking degenerate Ivanka Trump almost-certainly is?

Basically, you should think of Ivanka Trump in her relationship with Jared Kushner the way you would think of Donald Trump in his relationship with his wives - if you buy claims of fidelity in that context, you're a fool.
Ivanka is a mega-whore, a liberal progressive feminist with a surgically-altered aesthetic who grew up stewing in, arguably, the most virulently degenerated social context in the US today. And that's what she wants to be, what she chose to be.

What sort of man would stay with her and let her keep doing that shit? What sort of cuck would marry such a used-and-abused skank?
Obviously: The sort of man who isn't interested in HER, so much as what she REPRESENTS…. And what she represents is access to the Trump fortune.

Jared is a beard, he lets her maintain the appearance of being an upstanding 'decent' woman, married with children, while maintaining her degenerate progressive Jew York lifestyle - she gets to go out and be a whore while looking like a decent woman, and in exchange the Kushner clan gets the shekels in the end. Its really incredibly disgusting.

Correction, he said HE would love it if Ivanka dated a nigger.

Even worse.

Because you're a Leftist weirdo with no job?

Because she looked at him and got scared. He gave the PC answer because he's not fucking retarded like are.

And thank you.

Yeah I knew it was something like that.

I haven't seen any significant evidence to this effect, and I stated several examples, which you didn't both to respond to, while posting animu smugs.

If the media has no influence, why do people routinely mention things like approval ratings and pre-election polling, both drawn entirely from MSM sources?
I could go into further details of this, but I wager you're not looking for actual discourse, so I'll simply end by saying that your commentary strikes me as exactly the sort a genuine administration propagandist whose been monitoring the board would put forth in response to my commentary.

Everything about this post is embarrassing for you.

Dude, go outside. The world hasn't always been 2016 Holla Forums.

That is not something someone from Holla Forums would say.

Fucking brilliant one here. If Trump simply jumped in to save face then why did he fight tooth and nail to get that golf club to let niggers in, after which he sent copies of "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" to every single employee?

also, is correct. Get the fuck back to The_Donald, niggerlover.

You're so pathetic lol. You must have lurked for awhile before you started trying to pose as Holla Forums but it's still a shitty sad job you're doing. No promotion

Tits or gtfo.

MAT is still using this line after we found out about it
you aren't from around here then, because you fell for the basement meme

Because you're a Commie faggot who thinks there is a culture you can infiltrate.

Because he wanted to be President. If you're not a shill, you're not fit to be called Aryan. You're too slavish and sloppy and stupid.

Is anyone here for anything else than talking about Ivanka's nose?

OMG! This user is soooooo Holla Forums!

He GET IT! HE REALLY GETS IT!

it means people have lives outside the internet, Holla Forums do not live in their moms basement like the media or reddit r/socialism and r/marchagainsttrump told you. Most people on Holla Forums actually have jobs

ooh la la, hipster. Calm down.
You even talk like a pretentious Leftist faggot

That's something I never understood. How could anyone have convinced himself that Trump was more than a civnat at best?
The whole idea was to use him to further our own goals.
But somehow along the way people actually started believing he was a white nationalist.

It's pretty shilly in here. I don't care if he continues sanctions. At least he isn't nuking it like Hillary planned.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/21/remember-when-trump-got-palm-beachs-country-clubs-to-desegregate-neither-does-the-media/

You're trying too hard, i generally don't get involved in petty arguments that derail threads but you do seem to be making accusations and straw man arguments with no source/based on nothing.

Ivanka is Kushner's useful idiot and honestly a minor player as far as that's concerned, and muh Ivanka isn't really an argument when he's otherwise completely surrounded by kikes, even going so far as going easy on Yellen.
How many connections to Blackstone and the Rothschilds are you going to need, exactly?
Kushner's financier company, Cadre, has a direct history with Blackstone, not to mention how the now-managing-director John J. Studzinski was sitting behind his right hand at an inaugural dinner sweating his slimy back off.
In case you're willfully ignorant on the implications of that, just know that Blackstone was responsible for the proceedings that brought a Freescale Conductors patent on an electronic warfare chip under Rothschild's ownership, immediately after the other patent owners all went missing with MH370.
The writhing mass of neocohens in the administration right now really doesn't fucking help, but I suppose you'll absolutely ignore that too.
It's like there's different flavors of Bezmenov-type demoralization right now, I feel the only way you'll actually realize how terrible this all looks is if shit starts hitting the fan outright instead of just endless posturing like we've had for the past 70 years.
I guess that doesn't matter as long as the Dreamers are a matter of heart.

You're so busy shilling and saying nothing but cuckchan shillbot lines that you replied to me twice, lol.

I don't know. When the shill wave hit I dehumanized and faced to bloodshed.
Berkeley was fun.

well I do agree with you with outragous over supporting Trump shills being a way to push people further away from Trump, but I was just simply pointing out that people do go outside. I see what you mean about this
guy. Also PR is sort of a thing we all kind of do, I'm sure outside you don't go full power level. Thats what I was trying to point out. PRcuck doesn't really apply outside of the internet, unless you are like richard specer tier where you are doing it for based jews.

You've never had anyone pull a gun on you obviously. How's life in gentrified America, Leftist faggot?

Why are you even replying, user?

He quoted your post number twice but the second reply was from me and i wouldn't say that quoting a post number twice necessarily means a poster is from cuckchan, I'm inclined to agree that you're a shill based on the fact that you make zero solid arguments while at the same time appear to be dedicated towards derailing/forcing a narrative

I love that my town is racist and actually has a festival where we lynch a Jew in effigy

well lucky you, but thats suicide where I live

Move to an all white area/ work out and carry a gun.

All I want to know is if your pussy is bleeding.

You fucking retard. The guy is a concerned shill. he's not real. Stop acting like this is a fucking Senate hearing.

His responses are the same exact phrasing as all the anti-Trump shills on 4chan. It's filled the board. If you can't spot narratives, you shouldn't be here. It's a dangerous place for you. Too many bad influences.

Also, I don't think that many of us are basement dwellers actually.
I have a girlfriend and my own house, I work out every day and look completely normal.

Untill I open my mouth and Hitler spews out

It's still justification for getting him in in the first place, some people hit the black pill too hard. It does NOT mean that we should refrain from criticizing him at all, or support him unconditionally. Our support will only be called to test in three years, he has a lot of room to fuck up/fix shit by then.

I thought you were saying the opposite though, like
insult, not
so bit of a misunderstanding, but I just think that there is something weird with all these threads, we are getting flooded today by all sorts of retards, its either a coordinated effort, or I think we are being flooded by newfags from somewhere.

A pat on the back isn't an adjustment. You don't know how to make analogies apparently. Maybe you should take a creative writing class, lol.

Kike, we're sick of the same fucking responses over and over and over on every chan. You started this shit on cuckchan. You moved to .pl. And now you're here pretending we are in an argument.

I don't have that option at the moment, because of reasons. But I would if I could, trust me, but then that is kinda like fleeing and I hate the idea of running.

t. John Miller

user-kun, do you even lift?

where did I say that?
said I couldn't leave

Shills apologizing to shills. Speaking in repetitive chan language.

NO it's not a fucking adjustment retard. A pat is a good thing. Fuck god damn I hate stupid people.

Then why leave? I'm finding fighting the non-white isn't all that hard as very few of them lift. Nothing feels better than tanking their punches and when they tire out you are fresh and full, and ready to stomp some nigger ass

Carry a gun though, even if it's illegal.

You're both fucking autistic and derailing the thread with shit that's irrelevant to the actual sanctions but not all anti-Trump sentiment is from the outside nor does the fact that there are some anti-Trump shills from outside of Holla Forums justify blind support for Trump and bullshit arguments/baseless accusations.
You clearly are pushing one as well, not saying that 8f276d definitively isn't a shill but you are responsible for replying if he is and you both are the main retards shitting up the thread

ok newfag
read this
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms

TBH we live in an age of mechanically assisted mind manipulation.
Brainwashing isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I'm posting Ivanka because it triggers you Commie faggots. You spend like a month trying to get us to attack her. Successful on cuckchan, but not here.

A MONTH OF "IVANKA IS STARTING WW3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LET'S ATTACK HER CHILDREN WITH MEMES! TRUMP WILL COME TO OUR SIDE THEN!"

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

As to the sudden change in Trump's behavior; his body language and tics have all changed.
It is not outside the realm of possibility that they can compromise people through surgery or some other method.

Fuck off christcuck.

Do you talk this way in real life? Like a coffee house fag? Not kidding, you're pretentious as fuck, and like all hipsters you lack basic education. A pat on the back isn't a kick to the nuts.
The images are funny. It's horror and humor.

Thanks, Sweetheart. Checked

inverse satan confirms trump is no longer a big guy for us

you have autism

So he doesn't do what he promised, like Daca, or he does what he said he wouldn't and start the globalist army up again.Does absolutely nothing regarding China, totally normalizing their schemes again like the kikes wanted for a made for TV movie about NK. Total smoke and mirrors bullshit, China laughing.
Why give him time, what benefit is there in it? The only way to deal with him is harshly. He either gets the message or he doesn't.

This is what always happens. Should have learned that from chanology.

That is a woman though. Women absolutely love Ivanka, she has become this type of female role model to many women. There are news reports of women getting plastic surgery to look like her.

Same thing with Jackie O in the 60s and 70s, women adored this moderately attractive uninteresting woman for some reason.

the joke is pic related. giving me a wikipederesta article had me to link you back to it.

And what does the left do? Attack the females first.

What kind of war are we in?

WW3 is a womb war

You mean when Trump out negotiated China on NK because NK always threatens America when negotiations are on the table?
You mean that?

I really fucking doubt this without timestamped pics/video evidence, sounds like conjecture and jingoism, first Chinese AKs are expensive and hard to find in the US and secondly its very rare to see bolt/trunnion failures on AKs that have forged trunnions like the Chinese AKs.
In fact its new American made AKs with softer cast metal trunnions that are especially known to have bolt/trunnion problems at low round counts.

lol I don't give a fuck about Syria. Why are all semitics so obsessed with desert shitholes?

trump knows she wouldnt date a nigger and is just trying to keep it pc. look at when she said "i have not dated a black guy" and trump nudges her hand to get her to shut up

Why were they on the Hook Nosed Kike show?

You talk like a ZOG stooge. The US has been conducting live fire excercises on the border for 30 years straight.

I'll believe it when I see results
Stop being a nigger

Also Assad purposly sent refugees to Europe. He's not base, he's a fucking Arab.

Fuck off chink. North Korea and China are in on it together. They use NK as a blackmail too.
It happens EVERY FUCKING TIME we negotiate with China, like clockwork.

What does Trump do? He lies to media about an massive navy a ships heading that way. Every shill comes on Holla Forums and screams WW3! Meanwhile he was just calling their bluff and never even wasted the Navy's time. Fucking 99999999999999chess nigger

KILL ALL COMMUNIST COUNTRIES!

We need to support Trump. Fucking kike shills….

Oh, what I surprise. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going to lead. (((They))) are going to keep ratcheting up the pressure on Assad until Trump announces that Assad has 48 hours to leave Syria to avoid a full scale invasion or until Russia threatens war against the U.S. for attacking its ally. Israel wants regime change in Syria and so they will now try to get from Trump what they didn't get from Obama.

Is anyone tired on winning yet?

CAMOUFLAGE!

There's no argument here.

>archive.is/eEPTu
It feels good.

You saved my fucking Steinem! HAH!

Go ahead, you fucking ZOG retard. Get on that heli transport and get shot down with 50 years old rockets for a bunch of kikes.

ASSAD SENT "REFUGEES" TO EUROPE AS PART OF A POPULATION BOMB

FUCK ASSAD

FUCK SYRIA

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK SEMITES OF ALL KINDS

Thanks Kek!

mods triggered by noting Ivanka's children are mischlings
archive.is/eEPTu
archive.is/bNOsF

So true. lol, they have a fucking gas pipeline in Syria… They would never buy gas from abroad.

Don't have an aneurysm schlomo

Yeah, how about you fuck off to whichever oven you crawled out of.

How does it feel?

I don't know what to say about this. Either retardation or just poor, transparent shilling.

There is nothing wrong with being publicly PC for business reasons, no problem with that. However, can you and others at least accept the idea that if Trump would casually lie for cover here, that he wouldn't be lying constantly, especially as to protect the same business interests that he was protecting there?

They have to tread carefully here, but yes, this is pretty much the idea. What Israel would like maybe even more than regime change would be constant tension in Syria, with different parts ruled by the Kurds, and maybe some semi-autonomous Sunni fundamentalist regions to keep things interesting, so Syria is divided and always a few steps away from civil war. Oded Yinon plan.

This. The kike shills are desperate to push the blackpill but I have not seen any evidence this is not actually aimed at the 'rebels'.

Remember, the rebels are controlled by CIA and mossad and there is a deep state war going on. If Trump comes up anti rebels the (((media))) will crucify him but by claiming he is preventing gas attacks Trump can stomp all over the rebels while saying he is targeting Assad.

Dude, its a fucking moderator.

Checked, also top kek for that first pic
Mods confirmed for cucks

This is a bullshit neocon line that only kikes and globalists repeat

This

How about the fact that everyone on the sanctions list is a employee of the Syrian government?

Russia's ONLY product is sucking up Arab gas/oil with a big straw. Part of this runs through Syria.

Putin doesn't give a fuck. He's securing Russia's economy. He's Russia's Bush…

How does what feel?

What planet are you on? The Chinese have changed absolutely nothing, they have won this. But that is not even the correct description because it was never a negotiation. It was a fucking bit of theatre. Norks are just a bargaining chip for China, Trump got nothing for American workers. And don't fucking talk about a few lumps of Hollywood coal.

Prove it
Seriously

Wow, user, it all makes sense now! The God Emperor intervenes once again to save the white race.

What a guy!

fucking queer

it's over

I hate seeing Trump used as a puppet so easily by Jewish puppet masters. Apparently Trump's brain is in the off position. He is not curious to find out what is really going on in Syria. He is just carrying out an agenda planned by Israel for the benefit of Israel. It looks like he can be manipulated into doing anything just by showing dead children.

Expect more dead children in Syria soon. It gets the results (((they))) want.

Prove that I'm not fucking your mother
Prove it
Seriously

The way you motherfuckers want to rewrite history is insane. Death to America.

Stop bringing your annoying facts into the discussion. This is a pro-Donald Trump board!

I am so sick of seeing Chelsea Clinton's face and that grin of hers that's somehow reminiscent of a tapeworm

Him being a retard is actually the best possible scenario.
A New York merchant flinching at some dead Arabs babbies he never knew? Give me a fucking break.

The IQ of this board is really dropping

Because you can't prove it? This is typical Russian tactics. They use Muslims too you know.

I don't know what you're talking about though.

God damn it, they do the same fucking thing every Administration. They have North Korea threaten Soel, then America, then China steps up to the table and gets a better deal. Millennial faggot you can't remember anything past 9/11

You made a huge claim. Prove it a little bit then. >Death to America.

I rest my case.

*we'll fight when you rattle a cage that isn't our's on the other side of the planet

Its all about the ratings. Trump still thinks he is on reality TV. Where have his principals gone? Did he ever have any, except to win?

Thats not even close to reality you fucking retard

Either pipeline would negatively impact the Russian gas industry but less with the Iran pipeline and Russian military/geopolitical interest is furthered more so by the Iran pipeline

kek
This, save and spread it

People projected their views onto Trump during this election. Trump basically ran on some populist positions, and no doubt changed many of his own positions to get the nomination. He is a narcissist who likes being in power, now he has delegated pretty much everything to his cabinet.

Trump is very, very good at one thing in particular, and that is persuading people. You could create a college course on Trump's methods.

*principles
There is a reason the Nips considered merchants to be the lowest form of humans. And that is how they kept their culture. Until after ww2.

The entire Ukraine thing was about his oil straws sucking Arab farts. Assad is the same deal.

All of this is about oil/gas and Israel — don't forget the oil/gas part.

If Putin's pipes were protected from Israel's greed he would kill Assad himself.

lol

I suspect he has some limited ones. I think he's probably a much, much more decent person IRL than Bush or Hillary, but that's about the only good thing I can say about him, since that is such a low bar.

I knew I had a funny feeling about you earlier in the thread, get fucked kike
wew, it is a raid

That's ridiculous nonsense and you have it backwards.
Creating refugee flows is in part done to depopulate syria to weaken Assad and make it easier to grab land.

Oh my goodness, with all those IPs you'll be just as effective as the evalion spammers!

same fag from thread that didn't know what the
meme was aren't you? get fucked kike. You are in fact the one who is bad at this, get a new job shilling aint for you.

Zog Stooge cf2ba2 isnt banned, but the other user is…
And ZOG stooge is directly attacking Jewtin.
Have the protocols changed?

If I had a dollar for every shill claiming to have unlimited IPs, I'd have a lot of money.

You're missing that the whole point of this is as a huge bully (we'll call him Chump) in the schoolyard who has a little jew faggot for a friend. That little jew faggot has been lying to everyone, and treating other schoolyard kids like shit (muh Apartheid). So Assad noticed, and wants to beat up the little bastard. But the Chump notices him talking, and lobs firecrackers at him, missing entirely. Chump excuses his crude behavior because of the other little faggots running around wearing white helmets that caused a gas leak. Almost everyone saw them cause the gas. Chump knows they did, but that's not his motive. "Assad's fault!", he says. Red-faced and angry, he declares, "Little Jew is my friend. Little jew suffered six million gas babies". Assad is confused. He speaks clearly and succinctly that he did not cause that gas leak. Nobody believes him. Chump starts "sanctioning" his lunch money.
It would've been easier just to say "Trump's been doing this for Israel all along", but pointing out shilling on this board seems to be most retards' definition of shilling. It's like faggots don't understand words anymore.

Yeah right, and the entire regime change that the US/EU constructed had nothing at all to do with it
INB4 the faggot mod misses the obvious sarcasm
404'd, someone post it again

Its more for reducing the amount of young men available for military service in Syria/conflict zones, which is why so many refugees are 15-30 year old men

eventually you will run out of IPs
kek, guess what, I'm not even a mod. and you aren't the first nigger to try this stupid game. Good luck.

you sound mad hiding behind laughter for getting caught out in the middle of almost succeeding at shilling for once.

Congratulations nigger, you've just realised Trump played the same fucking dance, every side knows it's a show. Tell me how this isn't a complete sellout by Trump. Fucking Obama could have done this dance, it's pure theatre, no results for Americans.

underrated post

Agreed. Always keep in mind that the world—and jewry is no exception—is organized like a pyramid (just like cults, masonry, corporations, etc). No group is privy to the secrets and intentions of those above, and everyone uses the people below them. Jewry isn't a unified body (although it is more homogeneous than most groups). Factions within each group vie for control with no view of how they are controlled, supported, or opposed by those above them.

Yeah, about that.

Bullshit it was, pedo. It created massive pressure on the EU and America, Putin didn't get any (notice) and Assad got rid of thousands of terrorists.

Trump played you and China gook nigger. Not me… ;)

reminder

Posting a picture of random jews isn't even a shadow of an argument. Are you seriously implying North Korea being destroyed would be the will of der juden?

That's Putin.

The Jews would certainly benefit from North Korea being destroyed which would allow the Kikes to gain more economic control, the Jew also wins whenever white Americans/Europeans die in a war

It must have hurted alot typing that out. Maybe this is all for the best. Time for us to mature out of Taiwanese tapestry boards.

Reminds me of the Maidan Ukraine threads where the same tactics and images were used by Ukrainian shills.

If you in America or the West then Trump is obviously the better choice unless you're just plain fucking stupid

But since you think a country which can vaporize Beijing is only taking heat "becuz da jews will it!" I think it's pretty clear you're just fucking stupid.

You're seriously delusional if you think North Korea actually presents a threat to the mainland US. They don't have any operational ICBMs and even if they did they would be outnumbered and destroyed by ABM systems before they could even get 200KM outside of Nork airspace. Its possible but extremely unlikely that South Korea or Japan could get hit but i couldn't give a fuck less about more dead slants as long as the US stays uninvolved.

Yes, we're unironic conspiracy theorists.

If 2020 comes around and

Then I'll vote for him again. We'll really just have to see.

You really think that matters?
That's right, Shillary did.

North Korea presents a threat to our ability to maintain power over China

Not in any kind of realistic scenario, nor does it benefit the white race to die in a war because some irrelevant gooks "presents a threat to our ability to maintain power over China"

If anything the US uses North Korea as an excuse to build military bases and try to contain China, without a "rogue" North Korea these would be a lot harder to justify without the US taking a direct anti-China stance which isn't going to happen and would only be further counterproductive for whites.

what if they strike nippon or seoul with artillery barrages? okinawa is basically a US military base. they strike japan or soko it might was well be on the mainland.

Still not our fucking problem, the US troops there are only there to protect non-white slants in the first place and them dying does not justify a war which would greatly hurt the white race and US as a whole

Haha, we have no power over China because it keeps being given away due to filthy grubby kikes not wanting the gravy train to stop for them. North Korea representing anything but a smokescreen so Trump can fall in line. Remember all his posturing, he got nothing for it, China got everything and pretended to give a shit about Korea. It's like the UK robbing the US blind in the upcoming trade deal by dealing with the IRA in Northern Ireland. Who gives a shit, he's supposed to be a fucking economic nationalist. Not a fucking world Strongman while the economics stay the same.

Any evidence that it is?

i bet

But Mordecai, I thought a full invasion of Syria was "fully going" for the false flag bait?

There isn't really a financial incentive, they just hate anyone who doesn't bow down to them.

bump

OP is a leftypol shill.

You people need to stop turning your brains off as soon as someone yells "JEWS".