Jewess accuses Sean Hannity of sexual harassment

Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Guest
>Debbie Schlussel, a former Fox News on-air guest, says the anchor ‘tried to get me to go back with him to the hotel after the show.’
“Sean came up to me and said we’re gonna double-team (which was a weird phrase to use) this Palestinian guy that I was up against on the show,” Schlussel said. “And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone.”
archive.is/RdqSL
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html

As foretold in

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/
archive.fo/0AE2E
mediamatters.org/blog/2010/03/19/conservative-blogger-accuses-hannity-of-decepti/161891
twitter
lawnewz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The importance of this was well explained by

tbh I'm just surprised by the audacity of the kikes to push this less than a WEEK after O'Reilly got the axe.

0/10

Who are the names of others she's done this to in the past, Holla Forums?
We might be able to find a character assassination rabbit hole.

Now is an opportune time to push this sort of stuff. If fox is giving $13 million shekels to anyone who can make an allegation, expect more.

That's partly true, but the fact of the matter is that Fox News is already controlled opposition anyway. Look at the way they acted during the GOP primaries; they were the most anti-trump of all, to the point where Trump started refusing to go to their debates.

They push good-goy conservatism onto aging boomers. That's it. The only people who watch FN (or CNN, for that matter) are 50+. These people are old dogs stuck in their same old ways of thinking. And they can't be convinced to watch anything else. They're a lost cause, imo.

Indeed. Although I'm not even sure who else they'd try to physically remove. O'Reilly and Hannity were the big names on the network. Megyn Kelly and Greta already left. All they have left is the Uncuckable Tucker Carlson, who is truly /ourguy/, but he's new and fresh and gets good ratings, and I don't think they'll dump him anytime soon.

Why would he hit on that?
I don't believe it tbqh.

Are you mansplaining, you fucking shitlord?!

Checked her wikipedia page; she's in with the kikes (and also is one)
There's a lot more than that if ya bother to read through it; I can't screen cap all of it as on phone.

Anyway, Hannity is actually a good guy. Still a kosher conservative, but he at least learns from some of his lessons. For instance, he (like Ann Coulter) was vehemently in favor of the Iraq War. Now, he learned his lesson and is against a war in Syria. Just wish he wouldn't cuck for israel, but that's sadly to be expected from all conservatives these days.

I was okay with O'Reilly getting the boot, because he's just a crotchety old man who complains at whatever the kids these days are doing. But Hannity probably does more good than harm, overall.

If you wan to help combat these sort of bullshit sexual assault allegations, just bring up how there were like 100 allegations of sexual assault against Trump from women who just so happened to step forward a few weeks before the election. And then after the election, literally every single one of these lawsuits and allegations disappeared overnight, never to be mentioned again. If reminding people that this shit ACTUALLY OCCURRED doesn't get them to think critically about any/all sexual assault allegations, I don't know what would.

This is a chance for Hannity to demonstrate that he has learned from the last two years. He apologizes and he is through. If he pushes back, he wins.

shut up. he was just kvetching last night that iran will get "da nukes" and threaten the chosen people of israel

He just said that his views are worthwhile in every department except Israel, and then you say "But he's strongly supporting Israel!"

God so many people here argue when they actually believe the same thing as the person they're arguing with, it's cringey.

Hitting her with the shovel while finishing of her mother isn't sexual harassment.

New to the workforce? Looking at them has been harassment for decades.

Yeah, he's like t_d and the twitter goys, and the fags on here. Following Trump on his fucked up kiked crusade.

Tucker is also a double bigot goyim, gotta forsake the shekles if he's a double bigot

I have mixed emotions. I'm kind of happy it happened to hannity as he's a huge Goy cuck and a smug douchebag but just another example of insane lying schizophrenic Jews trying to slander White "rightwing" people.

No's he not man.

Trips of truth.

First O'Reilly, now Hannity.

The kikes are really asshurt at the micks having influence they see as rightfully theirs, aren't they?

Im fairly sure Oreilly was fired because he was ready to retire and took a bonus to make a spectacle of it.. "see the leftist media is attacking 'good ol conservative' fox news"

This could be the same thing. After all Hannity has more radio listeners than fox news watchers so he probably makes more money that way.

I guarantee they are trying to make their channel more leftist. But that begs the question.. Tucker isnt /ourguy/ but his line of logical thinking and sharp wit is very good for us. Why give him oreillys spot?

The entirety of the Foxnews ownership is libshit, kikes and/or islamic… They need to be destroyed like the rest of em.

No, it doesn't. It raises the question. "Begging the question" is a different thing entirely.

Could this be what we need to wake up Hannity?

Looks like the ZOG switched to active STASI demoralization techniques.
First O'Reilly, now him. The worst goys on the block.

user I don't think you realize how horrible dealing with stuff like fabricated rape/harrassment cases and accusations are. The bonus would have to be beyond substantial even if it *did* happen.

Wasn't this very thing predicted by some democrat insider on halfchan? That (((they))) would be going after the influential voices on Fox News to discredit them? It's pretty blatant, but if FNC is behind the smear campaign there isn't much Hannity and O'reilly can do about it. They have enough coin to start their own media company, though. That is exactly what they should do.

Hannity shills for Israel, fuck him

This. I listen to his radio show and it was very strange that oreilly was booted and suddenly he was headed to israel…Now this…It's all fucking kike tricks.

It was like anudda shoa

He's behind all this.

NO. i really don't care about hannity or oreilly or fox news fuck all of them they're all kosher. this is win win.

They may be both Trump supporters but both of them are still neocons and I don't care to see either of then go. They're both bad influences. Also things are looking better for Tucker to get his show put in a better slot now.

The jew cries out in pain as she strikes you.

I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

FAGGOT KIKE-LOVING MOD ANCHORED THE THREAD WHICH PREDICTED THIS!

Fucking ban me again you homosexual imposter. You don't belong on Holla Forums you kike!

LINK:

How are you not getting that this is the very reason we should care? We should be memeing people into there that are one of us. My cuckservative family don't notice any difference between O'Reilly and Tucker. That means that Tucker having his spot is a good thing for us.
If they wipe the board we need to make sure the rest of the lineup looks like Tucker. If they get more Megyn Kelly types in there, we need to get them out until that does happen.

My dad actually pointed out that the (((lawyers))) behind the accusations against O'Reilly were the same ones that made similar accusations against Herman Cain when he was running for president in 2012. Odds on it being the same lawyers in Trump's case?

I just posted this on Twitter. Fuck these kikes

She's had two Muslims sent to prison in the past for AntiSemitic death threats

Looks like medianon was right.

How is it that women are able to get away with ruining a man's life by accusing him of touching her the way she didn't like decades ago?

My prediction: Tucker is next, or simply won't have a contract renewal.

Tucker is the ONLY reason I watch Fox and even then I stream him to avoid giving them views. He knows who he works for but his interviews are so entertaining it's worth it. He could go to any independent outlet and turn them into a sensation because he has millennials that would follow him

I called this in the bill oreilly thread. These monolithic old networks have nothing left to sell but their pre existing licenses and technical broadcast ability. So a face that no longer attracts more viewers than any other face is now a liability. The urge is to.turn over old "talent" quickly and slash payroll to do near nothing. This will become the tuck news network in no time flat, and no one else will get a dime.

All MSM outlets need to burn, fox included.

Ailes and O'Reilly. Tucker is next.

615,000 people watched Hannity on Thursday. How many people were on Holla Forums that night? A couple dozen? You can scoff that tv is dying or that the viewers aren't pure enough. Just remember, at the end of the day when you remove the cuckservative channel all you're left with are the pro-Antifa establishment ones feeding liess to the masses. Having a channel that allows people on the Right to
come on and speak their mind is invaluable. Fox News may have been NeoCon trash that pushed Iraq war but they sure had on Gary Scheuer enough times arguingf against that. The Murdoch children taking over and purging will be bad.

As if Tucker isnt the one tryin gain more power. He has lived in DC a long time, wouldnt surprise me if he is in on the Fox takeover

You 4D-cheß faggots are cancer!

FOX was created for the sole purpose of being the platform for Neo-Cohens and kosher conservatives, it's never going to "shift liberal".

Does she have a twitter or other social media? Who wants to rev up those 7 proxies and get to work?

Ahh, there you are. Care to give some hints about what to expect next?

You understand the concept of controlled opposition though, right? FN is the platonic form. It gives conservative americans an outlet that makes them think they're "hearing the real deal" when in reality, it's just the same ZOG bullshit.

We don't want people watching FN. If FN tanks, which it will if they keep getting rid of all the names that people watch it for, it's not like conservatives will just go over to MSNBC and become leftists. They'll have to branch out and start seeking alternative forms of news. That's a good thing.

It's a jewess. The kikes own every news company, so she'll make the front page of newspapers and be featured on news shows as needed, with her opinions represented as facts and any actual facts completely suppressed. Presto, the masses are now convinced Hannity is a racist sexist misogynistic Gamergater, or at least enough of them are for the kikes to attack him, get him fired, throw lawsuits at him to force him to pay tons of legal fees, etc.

Hah.

and that's before even the jew multiplier

Tucker will either tow the line or not be renewed.

I don't know where you live, or what your experience is, but both of my parents have listened to Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and (thankfully) (((Michael Savage))) on the radio for years, and still watch Fox News at least an hour a day or more.
So what Fox News is saying IS important.
I wish that instead of Fox News, we had RT or PressTV being watched by as many people–then it would make our agenda much easier to pursue.
Most people still don't really know about 'politically incorrect' imageboards online.

That's a bit hard to swallow. AFAIK, Tucker is a rising star and the second-most popular program on Fox News, after Hannity. He even has O'Reilly's coveted 8pm time slot now. I understand that ZOG would definitely want Tucker gone because he's leaning more toward nationalism and less toward cuckservatism than most pundits. On the other hand, FN has already lost the majority of its top names. If they axed Hannity and Tucker, who would they even have left? Jeanine Pierro?

I'm a contractor in all-male workplaces and don't deal with this shit. Anyway serves a lesson that (((working women))) are toxic.

We seriously need a scoreboard.

I guess the pizza delivery man is in the lobby.

Just wait. The public is rapidly tiring at the obviously golddigging from (((crazy))) women. They are seeing this for what it is: a fucking scam.

Poor Sean. Years of shilling for the Jewish neocons and this is his reward.

Ha! Did that dumb Mick really think the kikes were going to let him keep all those shekels?

Tucker will be next.

If not Tucker, then Lou Dobbs could be on the block.

Somebody is going down a list of names. Somebody has insider access to a list of women the targets have consorted with in some fashion. No man likes to be rebuffed, so obvious situational bad behavior is going to get blown out of proportion. It's almost guaranteed Lou and Tucker both have interacted with women in the past in such a way as to be useful like this.

It's the Cosby slow drip.

That's all it takes for a sexual harassment claim to be made. Look at all the fake rapes that get reported at universities.

Boomers aren't dead yet user.

Not even that. You can't even prove you never saw or talked to her short of doxing your entire life AND refuting every positive assertion she makes. Since someone's past character is not relevant, some are more inclined to make it easy for her and hard on you in the process so as to avoid administrative retribution from "above" in the system.

GO BACK TO REDDIT

I've seen firsthand as in sitting in court watching my best friend get his life destroyed how Jewish and feminist prosecutors use laughably cliche rhetoric to sell juries obvious female bullshit. Jurors are complete retards and they lap it up. We don't have rule of law. We have rule of Jews and Normies.

check'd

This is why Aspie-BDFLs are best.

(checked)

soon.png

They've got another decade and a half at least.

You'll still have Gen X trash that watch TV too, for decades to come.

Not a chance. Ths heebs have to know better than to parade another uggo out to claim she was treated like a hot girl.

Trips of truth - you are only employed as long as your feminist and cultural marxist overlords deem it convenient. Any man, any time, will be terminated just to avoid the legal mess.

Murdoch is quite smart. His sons are not.
They are going to ruin what they have.
This is the beginning.

This is why you see the mass adult male drop-out.

I talked mine out of cable. You can buy a cheap computer (with an HDMI port assuming their TV has that; if they have an old TV you might need an RCA converter), reformat it with Linux Mint, put Kodi on it, set up the YouTube plugin (with a custom API key; takes a bit of setup), and as soon as they realize they can easily watch whatever they want anytime with no commercials they'll drop the subscription right away.

Sad because Ailes is a goddamn genius, I read his book.

Because they know they can get away with it. Remember how Donald Trump was never accused of sexual harassment, but during his campaign after the bus incident from 2005 aired a bunch of women conveniently "opened up" about being sexually abused by Trump. If you showed any amount of skepticism you were accused of victim shaming, which is exactly the drum they're going to beat with this.

It will be interesting to see if the following sequence of events occurs (my prediction):
1) AT&T completes takeover of Time Warner Entertainment (Owns CNN)
2) New owners go Pol Pot on the current management of CNN.
3) Replace all leftoid Klintonites and begin hiring away all the right wing talent.
4) CNN becomes the new voice of the right.

AT&T would never say so publicly, but it is a very conservative corporation whose officers have no love for the Obama and Clinton machines that blocked them from acquiring T-mobile, costing the company billions in forfeiture payments and solidifying leftist owned Verizon as the biggest telecom on the planet.

The jews always recruit sexual deviants to be their mouthpieces, they're the easiest to control.

Someone said this was going to happen just a week ago, and I thought it was a pretty stupid suggestion at the time, but apparently they are just going after them 1 by 1.

They are both part kike.O'reilly was a piece of shit, Hannity isnt so bad, but hes still a shameless kike lover. He even busted out that "only democracy in the region" crock of shit a couple days ago.The only non democracies are the US allies. Jordan is a monarchy, Saudi Arabia is an islamic theocracy.They didnt have Lebanon, Afganistan, Iraq nor Egypt as democratic countries, and yet, included Turkey as if it doesnt have a dictator. I guess thats relatively new.

Wrong pic. Thats the one before I filled in the bullshit.

Oh, and kuwait too. So pretty much every country in the region that the US is not allied to is democratic, and Israel is the only US ally in the region who is a democracy. I guess thats what they mean, they should be more clear about that.

because it didn't need its own thread, tripfag.

It's Murdoch's son, James. He's super butthurt about the Jew York Slimes speaking negatively of fox news. He wants to turn it into a global news net work that is respectable by the intelligentsia.

Fox News and News Corp's other holdings are done. It is obvious that Rupert is losing his control over the day to day operations and the SJWfag sons are stepping in to ruin it. Time to toss them on the ash heap of history along with all the other ((MSM media outlets))). Fox News lamp shades anyone?

That's why kikes hate how careful Pence is.

(Checked)
My parents have a roku. It has a Youtube app, but I'm considering getting them a dedicate computer hooked up to it next time I'm in town. Got my mom a VPN subscription, too. She uses it and seems happy with it.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/

Despite Reports, Fmr Fox Guest Now Claims She Was Never Sexually Harassed by Sean Hannity

Hannity Pledges Legal Action Against ‘Serial Harasser’ Accusing Him of Sexual Harassment

O'Reilly was the number one spot in cable news for A FUCKING DECADE and was still Fox's best show. NO ONE IS SAFE FROM KIKES, do you understand me?

Also interesting that in 2010 even media matters knew she was nutty. But today her claims are front page news..

archive.fo/0AE2E
mediamatters.org/blog/2010/03/19/conservative-blogger-accuses-hannity-of-decepti/161891

you mean he had the nerve to hit on her?!

literally no part of this sounds even remotely bad. What if going to the hotel was just so he could grab some stuff (maybe change in the bathroom) and discuss ideas?!
ah yes using the phrase double team, practically rape right there…
care to elaborate about what?

good question

tons of stuff on her website archive, probably want to browse that and grab stuff before it is gone. Seems like she is a neo-con based on the 1999-2003 archives. She says she wouldn't vote for joe lieberman because he was jewish. Why are so many jews self hating of their culture?!?!
[[www debbieschlussel com/archive/]]
twitter: [[twitter com/DebbieSchlussel]]

Also fun little bit here, turns out she is also denying the allegations.
lawnewz com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/

This. I would love to see a bunch of old cucks forced to get their news from less than kosher sources, where we can drag them into the alleys of the internet and beat them with the red pill until they repent or kill themselves.

Nexting a girl after she shoots you down is now sexual harassment, tomorrow it will be sexual assault and eventually it'll be the new rape.

She's disgusting. Hannity wouldn't want to fuck her.

Why would she give you her number and shoot you down? Unless she wants you to pursue her.

Murdoch's sons are flaming communist faggots. They're purging the old-guard and bringing in people that will cuck.

Expect European-style media within 6 to 9 months - nothing but communist across the board. Nationalist-Populist upswells will not be allowed to exist.

This narrative should be pushed. FOX communist takeover. Everyone should stop watching if they were.

Oh no! Muh fux newz. Seriously, fuck O'reilly, Hannity, Tucker and every other lukewarm pussy faggot. Let the normies watch that shit and stop paying for (((cable)))

FOX has always been a Trotskyist Neo-Cohen network, and Rupert Murdoch kept a bust of Lenin in his dorm.

it's already happening, my dad thinks conservatives are literally the definition of liberals- hes a boomer too. liberals to him are just people that call themselves democrat

what the fuck is going on

Why would anyone in their right mind think that media with jewish owners would serve anyone elses interests than the jews?

There can't be anons this naive on Holla Forums, can it?

There are men with more feminine whiles than that bitch has. Is it even female?

Remember someone posted here that Hanity was next when the Bill thing dropped. … did anyone cap that thread

That's not exactly some divine prediction, he's the only left.

If Hanity goes Tucker will be next.

Once you know what's going to happen how can you use this knowledge to make your position better in life?

Perhaps meme that Tucker will be next and that the Jews will be behind this, then normies see it? Or find out the Jews nearby Tucker?

In my day sexual harassment was when you kept touching a chick who didn't want you. Did he even shake her hand?

Sean was a big cheerleader for Trump to the white elderly, I'm sure he gave Trump a few percentage points over Hillary. He would have become very dangerous in the coming years.

That's pretty much all of Fox News now

Infowars is the new Fox News

No one would hit on this thing.

Hannity says whatever he is told to say but somehow he got on the Trump train. Schulssel is proof she is an ISraeli operative trying to take Trump down by erasing any support he has. What she deserves is hopefully to be doxed to Muslims all over the world given her obsession with anything Muslim.

she's getting fired up on twitter
http s://twitter.com/DebbieSchlussel/status/857415685772804097

this doughnut bitch is turning out to be some good /lolcow/ material. Almost Cher tier.

They are running out of time, they obviously have a window which they believe they can open the portal to hell.
It's really the only explanation for how sloppy or arrogant they are getting.

Boomers may be shit but they still overwhelmingly voted Trump compared to millenials.

fatso.

Very simple, Murdoch was hedging his bets. If Trump somehow won he could promote people like Tucker and Hannity into bigger roles, if Trump lost he could go with that cunt Kelly and the other Fox hosts that always shit on Trump, regardless the network itself would still be fine and whoever got let go would get generous severance packages.

Standards for "sexual harassment" are ridiculous these days, if a woman wants they can get you into trouble just for telling them they look nice that day. That is not hyperbole, my company uses that as an example of sexual harassment in training videos.

I'm sorry, how is this sexual harassment?
what the fuck is exactly so terrible here?
wheres the harassment?
WHERE?!
THERES NOTHING
NOOOOOOTTTHHHIINNNNGGG
"omgerd this guys invited me to his hotel room for a drink, I FEEL VIOLATED"
is this where we are at now? where we cant even speak to women let alone try to date them without being accused of trying to rape them in some way?
ANY NORMAL PERSON CAN SEE THIS IS A NOTHING STORY.
FAKE FUCKING NEWS

Its an unwanted sexual advance. It fits the current definition of sexual harassment, which does not need any sort of contact. Everything is so stacked in women's favor on this shit now that it is utterly ridiculous.

A long time ago I sat next to her during a screening of Farenheit 911 I know but it was at the very first edge of video that I could show my friends things were bullshit
I had no idea who the fuck she was until a couple days later her column appeared on her website and a friend of mine told me about it.
She was totally pro bush and pro israel but none of that made any sense way back then.
I do remember thinking she looked like a check out girl for k-marts and after the movie I saw her outside and gave a thumbs up over the video and she shot me a glare that I just could not understand.
Oh how I wish I could travel back to that moment in time.
Also her shooped website pic has not changed in 20 years and she is one fugly piece of work now.

What's going on here?

Very well-known nutjob. Basically controlled opposition.