STEAM WENT DOWN

STEAM WENT DOWN.
GET READY FOR SUMMER SALE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mwq6e
tineye.com/search/3c166e1506994ffe125da9c5421ff12a11e38f68/?pluginver=firefox-1.2.1
youtube.com/watch?v=q4pIlz0PLuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah i am using it right now

yeah i enjoy playing with my friends, don't you?

scheduled maintenance every tuesday retard

top kek steamfags

>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

SO FUCKING READY

valve shills leave

I understand, it's hard being a lonely poorfag, it's ok, not all people has the privilege of spendable money or time, throw your anger and tears at me anons, i'll share my shoulder so you can keep crying

Sales start on Thursdays. Is today Thursday? No.

no

I don't get my joy in life from Steam sales, I got wise to them. They only ever end up being a waste of money on majority games I do not play.

Now if you told me I could never be summit1g and have friends and make a living streaming, I'd get a little salty.

I wish I had that guy's life.

i'm sorry did i reply to you earlier?

Steam is always down on Tuesday evenings, OP

Are we being raided? I knew it was a bad idea to have a thread all about reddit yesterday, it brought them and their love shilling for steam here.

its been forever since a sale.
gog and others haven't really interested me

Nothing surprises me at this point.

where have you been past few years horse fucking is in everything

Just stop.

this, OP is a faggot (again)

yup, also it was confirmed to be on the 23rd.

Worse than console war cancer

I remember when degenerates like this would be laughed out of any discussion.

Enjoy your two games

Next you're going to say piracy is stealing.

Next youll say Im a moralfag
Keep preteding to be a piratefag when /scurv/ gives no fucks though, Its funny to watch you GOGshills deny that fact.

Im still waiting for you fags to do this on consolefag threads.

I don't even care anymore. My computer is so fucking outdated there's no point in buying games anymore.

Denuvo

Mad Max , which wasn't even worth stealing, and a couple other denuvo games have been cracked

Name a good denuvo game. And so far most of them have been cracked.

You're really bad at astroturfing user. You keep repeating the same lines. That's not going to get people to support valve.

Not worth supporting Denuvo for, but there you go.

You're really bad at this

imo Just Cause 3 and MGSV are decent, the rest is shit though.

This just reinforces my feeling about videogames. Kind of like what this user said.

Total WaWa is pretty good though, besides the DLC whoring.
Even fixed Warscape combat

Not only does he shill for steam
He also shills for CA

Denuvo games have been cracked you fucking retard. MGSV was another one.
Who cares, I could of said it wasn't worth pirating or downloading

If you went in depth about any ToS or product management you wouldnt buy a fucking thing.

Sure is a lot of gogging on dicks in this thread.

Don't drag reality into this, let me bask in my confirmation bias for a little bit, user.

Pretty ironic it's coming from the steambeciles.

I never said you should buy it. You shouldnt
Nice proxy by the way

Why are you mad?
Denuvos been bypassed, not cracked.
Shouldnt take long now.

kill yourself

Nothing wrong with being ideologically driven, but once you make that your life you might as well stop living.

Look at this blatant shill

>>>Holla Forums

Quote the post where I told you to buy from a store. You know how this works, valvedrone.

Fucking pleb

Kek, if there is anything actually good made after 2007, i can just get it used on my ps3.

At least when shitposting be innovative faggot

Go suck Polish cock elsewhere

Im sorry you have shit taste user
Tell me more about your no gaems box and the generation that killed tradicional console games and killed western AA while creating modern AAA thanks to all the shit eating plebs it attracted.

GoG and Steam are both shit. Where's your response now, shill?

GOG does nothing but resell abandonware and indieshit. You're a fucking faggot for buying old cracked software and need to be strung up by your toes so your brain slides back from your ass to your head.

Sure fam, keep the shitposting and shilling, Im sure the Polski Overlords are loving it, why dont you go back to the forums to complain how much Steam sucks and circlejerk about it?

At least my 400 dollar laptop can play Dreamcast games at 60fps.

Every Silver crack torrent I found was ass and the game was like 2 euros.
Sorry

Shieet nugga

There's nothing that came out recently that I really want so I probably won't get anything.

Come on user, stop being so ignorant and accept reality. One good game from after 2007 is M&B: Warband, for example. There are many others, just search for it.

im sorry, i cant hear you over my PHYSICAL games and roms.

I can always count on Steam threads to be filled with people upset that other people use a games manager and minor social platform and complain about Steam being a distribution platform, then will usually bring up GOG as if it's not another distribution platform (albeit one that hands out very nice standalone installers).

All while using sage like a downvote, it's great.

So you're still going to put words in my mouth despite not having a single quote where I said you should buy from GoG? And how come you were the first to bring it up, despite no one else talking about it? You valvedrones are strange.

But I also own physical user, I buy from Amazon all the time
Heres a sample of my PS2 collection

Stay salty GOGshill

Why not both?

Exactly. Fuck buying games digitally. You either get it for free or won it for ever.

Own.

Daily reminder.

I still remember the hearty keks from that day.

Piracy + Physical master race.

Oh what wouldn't I give to have the archive from that thread

FOR FUCKS SAKE IT'S ONLY TO SAVE MONEY

I wish I would've archived it. I made that screenshot, but this was before I knew to archive shit, I guess(?).

It didn't save his anal virginity though

Also as noted earlier most terms of service, including for at least some physical copies of games, don't really leave you owning anything. I could never conceive of giving money for a game in any medium if the proceeds could not somehow nudge the dev into making more of what I like.

I had an extensive library of PC games that I sold to save space. I pirated each of those games, and ended up saving one disc because I couldn't find a satisfactory torrent (which was awful because it's going for over $100 now, I have to do something about the situation).

The market is not something to take for granted. It is a fragile thing we have built up over generations. Be selective with who you give money to.

Its not hard to get a cheap shelf/drawer to keep your games in.

True, but I managed to get a fair bit of cash for the games at a time when I badly needed it.

Good advice, I always throw money at good devs.
Like Falcom, they work hard for every sale.

But gamers are shit. Fallout 4 sold 15 million copies.

The battle was lost long ago.

Fair enough. i sold some of the games i finished/never really liked

Oh god my sides. This is the funniest thing I've seen on Holla Forums.

Do you think me a dreadful man?

I wish there was more OC by that user. Not sure if they browse Holla Forums at all though. Maybe only /a/, but /a/ isn't fucking active at all.

The musou is going to sucj balls isnt it?

Fucking, every goddamn time with this shit.

I can do both Whopper Junior.

steam sales have been so bad for years, and the games have been so uninteresting that I've jumped ship to console gaming. I may not be getting dozens of games I'll never play, but I am playing something new every month and it's been great so far.

If your only choices were steam or a console, that would make sense, but IGGGames exists.

When Legend of Zelda BOTW releases I'm gonna buy the NX and be the bigger autistic and speedrun that shit.

And hope it has retrocompatibility.

I don't even use Steam for anything but sourcemods anymore and it's depressing.

>>>/facebook/

I don't know, user. I just don't know.

I want to believe

what are the fucking odds of that happening
like seriously

Its a big board

If I pull that off, will you cum?

Forgot reaction image.

Its would be extremely ecstasic

"Think of money as information."

Your first mistake was trusting the kike

You're a big guy

(checked)
UUUU

Looks like someone downloaded the red user folder
link?

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

So why do you get so triggered so much when you see the word steam?, i mean as much as you scream reddit boogeyman, you know the easily triggered and butthurt people would be the actual reddit fags
It's not like buyfags will ever listen to you, in fact we couldn't care less about your whine, but trying to read through all that jumble to find a worthy post is bothering.

They don't even have flash sales anymore.

Fuck off Valvecucks. Check em

Its GOGshills son, check their forums
Its these exact same people

Have you been ignoring how Steam has dicked over costumers in the last couple of years, Valvecuck?

Gogshills don't advertise their summer sales at every waking moment.

you better be buying Jak X soon son

>>>/newspaper/432

yeah i figure, but some just feel envy

oh great protector of the consumer rights, i suppose this is some kind of slacktivism then

Again, I forgot to post an image.

There were two threads and it begins in one day.
Lots of weebshit and devs I want to support, wouldnt mind some recommendations.

Going for Kings Field 4 first

They're corporate cocksuckers like Sonyggers, Nintentoddlers and Valvecucks which are as rare as as Microshills nowadays.
Except they think they are upholding a moral code of some fucking sorts.

You can stop pretending you're Valvecucks.

If you care about games, you pirate them or use any other method that isn't steam.

Dis some good shit my niggah
You the BO?

Sure think nigs

oh i cant wait to spend some hard earned on sjw indie games and interactive bullshit for 3yos

Thanks for the heads up

how's that youtubers life game fam

Wouldnt know, I dont have shit taste

hope you'll stop lying to yourself someday

pirating isn't anything by itself, because you don't exist in either side of the coin, if you wanted to care about vidya without giving money to companies, there would be other activities you could engage, instead of complaining on chans.

I just want my Neptune games on my PC so I don't have to deal with this Ps4 shit.
Managed to borrow a Ps4 and bought the VII copy because I don't give a shit about throwing money to compa as long as they just keep giving me more Neps
>jap lanauge is a dlc download of 1.2 gigs
>need to be logged into a sony account to access store
>forgot password and have fucking clue what birthdate I put on my account
Fuck.

Pirating is basically saging
you wouldn't sage your favorite video game thread would you?

Whatever you say fam

You know Megadimension has already been confirmed for Summer right?

when did you first time play stalker? what year was it?

Nigger can't even shitpost without fucking it up.

According to a leak it's set to be released during the summer sale.

Late 2007, October, after finding a second hand physical copy since the game was barely advertised on my country and I forgot all about it.
I was expecting it to be hot garbage garbage due to lack of popularity and being on sale so soom, but only 20 euros and a nice atmosphere was enough for me to make a purchase.

Probably my favorite game of all time, why?

Ive yet to see a source on that supposed leak.
Wheres the leak?

strange, you sound a lot like a casual piece of trash this place usually offers
why would you defend summer sales if you've played good games?

Can you at least try to make sense?

so he buy old games.
what are you, fucking retarded?

could use some sleep really.

Oh boy, I can't wait to save on all those shitty VNs and streamerbait "games". Summer's here, lads.

Ah, nevermind- turns out it's wishful thinking in the Nep thread.
Fuck I guess I have to put up with sony's shit for a bit longer.

Sweet, I hope bloodborne goes on sale

FOUND IT!

archive.is/Mwq6e

Cropped it.

Added archive.is link

Go back to reddit

I really hope stranger of sword city or senran kagura are on sale. I've been kissing too much ass to get some dosh for the sale.

Oy vey

I remember that thread.
It was fucking nuts.

Order of Ecclesia is probably my favorite metroidvania. user, you're a cool dude to reminding me of the music in it.

how can a man fuck an install of Diablo II THAT BAD

it was beyond human comprehension

but steam would damage the box no?

I fucking hate when stores do this. FUCKING GAMESTOP put their ugly ass used game sticker on a special edition of deep crimson that I picked up. Does steam really work though?

Does anybody have the >3029915 gif of that girl jumping around? I meant to save that for reasons.

tineye.com/search/3c166e1506994ffe125da9c5421ff12a11e38f68/?pluginver=firefox-1.2.1

use a reverse image search next time.

I thought I did
Thanks user.

(CHECKED)

KEK BLESS YOU, user

Kek is a demon. Do not trust his repeating digit lies.

Already off to a good start

Um, off topic, but may I see how you organize your pics? Pic related is how I did it when I started saving reaction pics, but now that I have 500-800 pics, it's becoming a bit crowded.

Also, nice drive name.

To keep this post on-topic: I quit using Steam and supporting Valve after Modgate 2015, and I only have Steam still installed to chat with my bro. The only, ONLY possible game I might ever buy that requires Steam is the Arma 3 expansion, and even then I will only buy Arma off of Bohemia's store or G2A.

I just have an image folder i save stuff into, and i name stuff to find stuff

Eh, that alright. Thanks anyway

I bought my Little brother BO3 on steam and he immedietly Made cancer Please Spam His channel because he thinks none of us know about it

youtube.com/watch?v=q4pIlz0PLuU

NYPA, faggot.

GET HYPE

>>>/hydrus/
It's like a booru for your pc. It takes some getting used to with the tags and whatnot, but it really helps with the organization and it supports pretty much any media filetype you'll ever use. Plus, it has a lot of other built in features like downloading threads of images and hosting your own server to share your images and tags with others.

Do you watch Anime? Do you read manga?
Neon Genesis Evangelion is /a/'s MLP.
Fuck off.

The GPL is the exact OPPOSITE of respecting your freedom, you fuccboi. It strips away your ability to make your own software that you can market based on the merit of features and technology you create, because once you use anything with a GPL license in your project, your project becomes public domain to anyone you want to sell it to, and now you'll have to open source your shit so they can steal it. So it comes down to a war of marketing as opposed to innovation or implementation, because everyone has the same features, and it boils down to a cock fight of "he jerks off to lolicon, he's a pedophile" "oh yeah, well he's a gay cowboy" and now we get to see people making decisions based on the worst possible reason to buy software A or B.

Richard Stallman should fucking kill himself.