Area code hookup thread

315 New York
Looking for Holla Forumsidya friends near me. Post town/city and first name. Maybe skype or other VoIP too

Bump
Because I need more online friends to play with

NSA pls go

this TBH FAM
Get out jew

gitout.io

You fucked up, bro.
If you really want people to play with, consider making a Steam thread instead. I don't know why, but they seem to be generally tolerated. They last a long while in the catalog, anyways. I've never gone anywhere near them.

just bite the bullet and download grindr user

im in brooklyn.

cuck off 315er

I live in Madison, Wisconsin.
Come get me Schlomo

looking for an online GF near me. post town/city and first name. Maybe skype too

>>>/soc/

If anyone plays in the SoCal Round 1s (Santa Ana, Lakewood or Puente Hills) Im usually hogging the KOF or 3rd Strike machines.

gb2 Pol, faggots. we aren't anti-Semitic assholes here

I just wanna play fucking video games.

JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

Hello reddit

Nice job faggot, that actually made me laugh

jesus christ

Why the fuck is Holla Forums so shit tonight?

The fascists are raiding us.

fuck off with the datamining

Maybe people are just fucking tired of every single thread devolving into Holla Forums shitposting
About fucking time

Funny, because it wasn't pol that this thread into pol.
It was you butthurt refugees.

You brought this on yourself.

Speak for yourself fag. I can tell it's the same few posters being asshurt that the big meanie stormfags can post here too.

funny, because it looks to me like some thin skinned faggot got triggered by a simple meme and started sperging. looks more like a lefty derail to me kiddo :^)

Does it really matter for an actual Holla Forums thread to be "derailed" into any other topic?
Yeah sure it's annoying when a thread about video games turns into politics but this thread was off topic on its creation, so who gives a shit.

It's summer, and in some places it's evening, so kids are free to wander around and shitpost. We'll just have to wait it out

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here you have it, the cancer killing the board.

Great job

We all know nobody gives a shit even if it's a video game thread. this just keeps happening over and over again, and unless someone takes a stand this shit is just gonna get worse.

Take a stand, brave user. We need your valor in every single area code hookup thread that is besieged by the stormbullies of Holla Forums

Your incessant crying and whining is more annoying than the the storm kiddies could ever be.

I said that the first person to derail did so by getting upset about a few simple jew jokes. no one here should give a shit under normal circusmtances, even leftypol types.

let us leave this thread to die now, you've done more than enough to prove how stupid you are already.

You know what would be really funny? If I responded to all of you calling you triggered and telling you to go back to reddit. But that's what people like you do, so I'm not going to lower myself to a shitposter's level.

Have fun killing the board fags

Here I even dug this out for you to use when you do make it.
I remember early in the exodus when this shit was spammed every day.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/

you're the only one still bumping. the only one killing the board is you, now since you clearly don't understand that contaiment boards do not exist on infinichan, can you please return to whatever foul pit you normally call home?

Any cute guys in Houston?

I love SFT threads

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah, unless somebody goes around telling Holla Forums not to be racist we'll continue to enjoy casual racism while talking about videogames in threads that don't derail into Holla Forums tier shitposting. Could you imagine if this board didn't look like halfchan? Horrible. Good luck in your endeavours, Schlomo, you're the hero the board needs.

It is a characteristic of leftists to be unable to have a civil discussion and appeal to shouting and trying to mock the opposition. It's who they are after all

H-hi user. Do you go to Watertown often?

Those were dark times.

There will always be another Holla Forums. Your doomsday ingredients is a hollow threat that I have seen too many times on too many boards. If this Holla Forums dies then another rises in its place like always. You just want to scare anons into doing things your way just like every other fag that pulls this shit. Get fucked.

You had one job user.

noice

It's late, the harder hotpockets are all asleep.
And I'm in fucking Alaska.
I'm tired but it's still not dark outside
Send help

You fucked up big time user

heh

I see summer is here.

Go back to halfchan /soc/ fag.