I set 1 monster and play 3 facedowns and end my turn

I set 1 monster and play 3 facedowns and end my turn.

Your move v

CHOCO MUNDIS

:^)

oh man

you activated one of my face downs

check my five

i do indeed enjoy some subway

(checked)
do you think this is about the rules?
eat a shit sandwich :^)

well fuck you then, I'm taking your fun

that's not how that card works you little shit

He's posting the cards so he's obviously for what ever reason summoning them

fuck you im still doing it anyways

What's the point of even doing this if your going to take the fun out of it and ignoring the rules?

That isn't how it works nigger.

OP broke the rules in the first place, you can't lay down three cards in one turn.

I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING EMPEROR.

They're spells and traps nerd, the set one is the monster

After drawing a card, I use Heavy Storm to remove your facedown cards and then summon Tin Goldfish which summons Satellarknight Vega and since I normal summoned I also summon Blue Mountain Butterspy and then Satellarknight Vega summons Satellarknight Unukalhai and Unukalhai discards Satellarknight Alsaim from my deck and I use Monster Reborn to special summon Alsaim and his effect does 1000 LP damage.
Then I use those five monsters as materials to Xyz Summon Stellarknight Delteros and Blade Armor Ninja and use Delteros' ability to destroy your facedown monster and Blade Armor Ninja's ability so he can attack twice, then they attack directly for 6900 LP damage. You have 100 LP left.

What now, tough guy?

I can't tell if you're joking or if that's one of those dumb new rules, like not drawing on the first turn and each player being able to have their own field spell up.

that's gay you know.

Yeah, but at least it's not Pendulums.

Well you beat me fair and square, have this rare cards as a token of your hardship here, use it wisely.

That applies to monsters, which OP did correctly the other three were separate from the monster card.

Doesn't work.

>Blue Mountain: When a warrior is normal summoned
>Satellarknight: On any summoning, but special summons something

To the banished zone with you

…Well, there go my plans to replace these lizards in my *tellarknights deck in the PSP game. My sincere thanks, user.

Well you can have the tourney legal version of the card for trying

UM, SO DID I WIN

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THIS GAME WORKS

Shit, yeah, I'm retarded and so is that user.

I summon thee

We have rules for a reason, it separates from the niggers, which apparently you are now.

Are you fucking retarded

See
They should have been made from That collection of magic and traps that spell Death or Final because there is no situation given for revealing exodia pieces so it's only logical he's summoning them for what ever reason.

It's pretty much an anime episode on here anyway with how the rules work anyway give it time someone will post an entire setplay in order to mill the entire deck and grab exodia in one post without it technically being cheating.

So we're just making shit up now? When did user say he summoned it?

I place my card in face-down attack position.

Well there's nothing in play that's making him reveal them so what else is he doing when they show up.

Morph isn't an effect in this game you doublenigger

He's drawing them.

Where are my draws then, and again why are they being revealed no one played this.

I PLAY POT OF GREED
THIS SPELL CARD ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS FROM MY DECK

Is that so?

Animefags get out

The things I would do to these angels

This isn't Forbidden Memories you little shit.