ITT: cool footwear in vidya

Can Holla Forums confirm the comfiness of Geta Sandals? Where can I buy some size 13 geta? inB4 make your own. I was already planning on that as a last resort.

so it's just a buzzword now eh?

I want Mettatons boots

Wal-Mart has them for $9.99

I wore them once when I went to japan. Surprisingly very comfortable and light despite them not having them in my size.

I'm sure the loud noise they must make is comfy, too.

and god forbid your feet ever sweat

best footwear in vidya right here

How faggy would it be if I custom made my own, but made them with more of a Fisherman Sandal (straps behind the heel so that they stay in place) design? I fucking hate it when sandals fly off your feet when you walk at faster-than
-waddling speed.

I get it now
no bully

If you don't get tengu geta then you're pleb tier.

If you're gonna make your own, find out what type of wood is normally used with them.

I've got no clue what it was, but I don't think any other type of wood could compare to it. Shit was nice and soft.

Red oak, I believe.

I suppose it's worth the try as long as you plan to wear them indoors. Wearing these in public as more than a joke would be a bad idea

I have always liked anime girl boots for some reason.

There's also those weird-ass thigh highs boots but expect they are not like boots at all but more like socks but they still have shoes down there. I call them magical thigh high shoe-socks.

As long as you don't go full weeb, unless you're at a festival or costume party, I think you would be fine. Simply wearing geta would be seen as a personality quirk. I exclusively wear moccasins and sandals.

OP should make sure to get appropriate wood to make them though. You don't want splinters or breakage and you don't want them to be too heavy either.
I would suggest white oak. Sanded and oiled.

They aren't comfy.
They weren't designed to be comfy, you goddamn idiots.
They were designed like this becuse due to buddhism principles, one tried to not hurt any living thing, by minimizing the surface you were walking on you were stepping onto less insects, killing less life as you were walking.

You play japanese video games all fucking day yet still know jack shit about japan.

I wanna be Renekton's sandal!

No need to be upset, user. A day is wasted if one does not learn something new everyday, so for that outburst, I thank you.

You could have fucking typed that shit into wikipedia or literally any ISE instead of making some shitty thread about it

Comfy is what you find comfy.

What's done is done.

Sometimes, shit like that bunny geta seem to turn these thing really basic bitch.

Remember when Konami tried to sell those Big Boss shoes

Speaking of learning things, you all now know the Japanese terms for "front hole" and "back hole".
You're welcome.

I can confirm the sexiness of Geta THIGH HIGH BOOTS.

good lord my boner has been folded over six million times