AE > Sly, Ratchet and Jak

This series is better than the so called "holy" trinity of PS2 platformers.

Prove me wrong.

you are right, and so is this one

I meant in terms of PlayStation first party but ok.

I personally prefer AE myself, yes.
But we're not getting another game and we're NEVER getting even something as simple as a PS4 HD collection, so we might as well just give up on the series.

Sad, so sad.

Howeverm there was a tweet from the japanise Sony account where they said it was the year of the monkey, and with the return of Ratchet and the Crash revival, who knows since Sony will problaly do another "surprise" in next year's E3.

There's also stuff about a new Wild Arms coming.

tell me you didnt cum in your pants when the organs kicked in

You're right. The order is Ape Escape>Sly>Ratchet>Jak. They go in order of who sold out their platforming roots, from least to most.

Naw.

that boxing minigame was hard as fuck, in which ever ape escape that was in

Ape Soccer was the only minigame worth playing.

And Mesal Gear Solid. But even that wasn't as cool as forcing the monkeys you catch throughout the game to make a soccer team.

Correct. None of the other 3 have human lolis

Hopefully they announce Ape Escape 4 at TGS

idk, Keira has elf ears but close enough. She's a bit stuck up, but the ass was far.

*fat
Naughty Dog used to make top tier waifus.

user, it's time to let go. You don't want to see Ape Escape Pachinko come into existence. It's better to just let it die with some grace still left intact.

This game had great music man. Overall good game.

Any grace it may have had died with the millions of shitty minigame collections they put out.

And then to put salt on the wound, of the three that played anything at all like the main games, only one got released outside Japan. We only got the ones that were just monkeys and button mashing.

Does Sony do Pachinko?

Ratchet and Clank was more of a third-person shooter than a platformer.

The first Ratchet & Clank is much more of a platformer compared to others in the series. The second too. But the third moves toward being more of a shooter, and the fourth is just full on shooter with platforming elements. But after that it went back to a pretty decent balance.

Still, yeah, Ape Escape is the only one of the bunch that stayed a true platformer. Sly 2 and 3 are close, but the open worlds didn't lend themselves to platforming as much, and it became more of an adventure game. Sly 1 is some top tier platforming, though.

The only spin-off I played was Pumped & Primed, which ones were the least shit?

I don't know man but anything is fucking possible at this point

motherfucker

The sky is painted free, why can't we understand/We kill ourselves in the end/It's simple as one, two, three, it's written in the sand

Pumped and Primed the least shit of the ones released outside Japan. Apparently Million Monkeys is essentially a sequel to it, and Ape Escape 2001 at least has you still run around chasing monkeys to suck their pants off with a vacuum. All the other spinoffs are plain minigame collections just with the monkeys and shit. No using gadgets and playing a bit like the main series, like Pumped and Primed did.

There's also Ape Quest, an RPG, but it was episodic or some shit and I couldn't figure out how to buy it without getting jewed. And Ape Escape Racing, which might be good, idk, but was once again Japan only.

Dammit. I remembered that game being hot shit when I first played it way back when, but I revisited it a couple of years ago and it turned out to just be regular shit. Extremely disappointing.

But I can't prove you wrong
and I love every series mentioned, as well as Crash and Spyro classic

Meh. I wouldn't call Pumped and Primed shit. It's just a mediocre spinoff. But since there are two other mediocre spinoffs like it already made, I want them to release them in english so at least fans of the series have a little more Ape Escape content to hold them over.

I dare you to find a better Playstation 1/2/3/4 platformer than this game.

But none of the games you posted were first party

Keira is okay, Maia is my fav though, Gol is pretty cool too.

Jumping Flash! 2 is better than the first one.

Otherwise, good taste. I've been trying to get an X68k emulator going so I can play Geograph Seal, the game that Jumping Flash is a sequel to in all but name. But I can't find an emulator that I can actually get working well.

Uh… they're all wholly owned by Sony. Sucker Punch wasn't owned by Sony at the time of making Sly, and Insomniac still isn't, but Sly and Ratchet themselves are owned by Sony.

Gol is Dee Snyder and therefore the coolest, but he's no waifu.

Tried XM6_TypeG yet? I can upload it.

Just downloaded it. Thanks for the tip.

Another unreleased to the west spin off is Big Mission which features all the trilogy characters