SOS LEAFs: The Thread

Get in here leafs. What is on your mind? What do we do about Trudeau, next election? Say anything.

SIT REP:
We are in the globalist winter palace.

The ballot list for next election is shit, and we don't have any like Brexit, Farage, or Trump. Kevin O'Leary is a good little boy, won't win leadership. If he does, he seems like a globalist sellout.
You-tubers:
We don't have Alex Jones, Styxhexenhammer666, or anyone like that.
Lauren Southern is more interested in the USA. Rebel Media is POZed. Stephan Molyneux can't say anything, and Peterson stands alone. Sandman is anti-natalist MGTOW.
Soldiers of Odin small showed up for M104 protest.
Bill 89 takes POZed kids away to become communist state child soldiers.
Marriage laws suck. unNatural conclusion of marriage in Canadian dictatorship is divorce and dissolution of family wealth.

We don't have free speech, can't say anything about anything.
Gun laws shit.
Use of force shit.
CDN state media shit.
Employment levels shit.
Currency shit.
Industrial development shit.
Transportation Infrastructure shit.
Resources good but environmental cucks strong.
Post-secondary education is SJW officer training corps.
Good intellect runs off to bigger countries.
SJW buzzword central.
The "free" technocratic medical establishment is homicidal if not genocidal.
Human Rights Tribunal/HRT is a anti-White, anti-Right kangaroo court. What can be said about what SHOULD be said if anything can be said at all?

Do we just sit back and wait for STHF, or wait for more anti-natalist laws?
Do we have strategic patience for other Right-wing European states to tell us what to do?
Do we just give up and wait for the slow kill?
USA traitors, Communist refugees will flee to Canada soon.
750K Refugee/year. Pop 36mil. Trudeau says he wants to fill Canada up to 120mil. White population to be 40% by 2025. Genocide!
Ameribros, this is becoming a Canadian Mexico, globalists planning to fill Canada with anti-western Civilization USA hating refugees on northern border.
Many Canadians know, none have courage to act, or speak. They are 100% terrified of Globalist dominion here in Canada.
I am sick of Canadian cowardice, but not 100% fool, playing long game, playing by rules.
Flight or fight?
SOS

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/CAN/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnHmUk_J6xQ
imgflip.com/memetemplate/35277746/Laughing-PEPE
youtube.com/channel/UCPjlKwvj5jbvqH1hFtB9K9w
nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/
nationaladvancement.ca/become-a-member/
livepopulation.com/country/canada.html
worldpopulationclock.info/canada
forum.therightstuff.biz/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act,_1968-69
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implied_Bill_of_Rights
archive.is/a9m6n
youtube.com/channel/UCPjlKwvj5jbvqH1hFtB9K9w)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen's_Privy_Council_for_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think that's such a big loss.

Well if he's going to be a cuck about his own country he might as well just get his shit deleted from JewTube for all I care.

I don't know leafbro. Seems we're setting up to be sweden 2.0 except even colder once we're forced to move closer to the arctic to escape the shitskin hoards making everything unbearable.

It's tough. The best thing that we can do right now as Canadians is stick to our rural lands, stay far away from any major cities, and focus on trying to rebuild community away from city influence. Maybe even going further north. Unlike America, Canada had its national identity completely destroyed over the course of the 60s and the 80s; we don't have a lot to work with anymore in terms of memetics. Thankfully the leftist, community-hating scum is generally stuck in metropolitan areas, which are going to turn into complete hell the very second Canada runs out of money. I don't know. What's happening right now isn't sustainable; we literally can't afford to keep housing, feeding, and giving a gorillion refugees tens of thousands in play money wave after wave. At this point I want it to all just fall apart; hopefully from then, we'll be able to rise from the ashes and rebuild our country. For now, I'm hunkering down outside of the city and staying ready for whenever that may happen.

i feel you fellow leaf bro, things don't seem so dire in alberta but the rest of the country terrifies me. our province has been so enraged by NDP economics we have been driven hard right. the rest of the nation is cancer however.

Some of us are going to brainstorm over here.
endchan.xyz/CAN/ The idea is to come up with some zerohedge type website. I suggest you lads come by.

don't worry you will soon be yankee lebensraum

Wew.

Aside from Trudeau more or less locking it down thanks to the DUDE WEED crowd, anyone that does get pushed by us will inevitably be shilled as a zog candidate one way or the other and Holla Forums will inevitably buy into it. In other words, you're unlikely to gain any traction anywhere with anything really. It's not impossible to fix things but your unlikely to find any help here.

Step one is work to get weedman out. Less than two years now, plenty of time to sort out the plans and array the troops.

Bernier may be the best bet for now. Leitch just doesn't have the numbers. O'Leary is barely even a Canadian.

Canada is depressing. Fuck you.

If dubs, we liberate you in Trump's second term.

Can't say I'd object completely at this point.

Do you have a better idea for making a board?

What about Argumenting Stefam?

I mean, I know you say that he can't say anything, but he does speak for hours on no end. Is there a law in place, or what?

I'm tired of people being silent. I want to organize. I would be hesitant to meet people from here. I don't care if it's a group of antifa though because I want to die.

we should shill for NDP to split the vote as much as possible

Since so many things are stacked against us, and things seem to be low happening and long term, maybe apply for local government? Have a presence and spread the right ideology to peers and friends.

Another option is to infiltrate these organizations and destroy them from the inside.

Pic tangentially related saw it in my local paper

I want to do this but I don't even have a college education. I encourage everyone to do this though, good idea. I hope you do it too, we need strength in numbers. I'm really pissed off and I'm not gonna stand for this bullshit anymore.

Seconding that.

Since the Heritage Front was dismantled we have had no presence of right wing Canadians. I talk to lads online and have some friends irl who are like minded but having a group is just not there.

Sounds like you need to take back your nation by force. Mount your Moose and ride to victory OP.

With what? There's nothing we can fight with, our government took all of that away.

Why does the most beautiful land go to the worlds biggest faggots? God damn you canadians.

White Canadians have a drinking problem, are all work and no brains, and are too busy doing meaningless primitive shit. I wouldn't say I have "given up". But I have 100% more pride in my European roots then Canadian fur trades, Being Britannias bitch and the laughing stock of the world.
A FUCKING LEAF
Isn't just some shitty meme, its a fucking bad joke and reality. Good luck reversing and combating 60 years of Commie Marxist shit hybrid liberal propaganda and brainwashing. I am depressed as fuck. Sorry.

haha just smoke some weed and watch rick and morty bro :^)

Simply drop out of the system. Build up mannerbunds and establish alternative economies separate from the institutions and established corridors of power. From that you can build a basis for commerce, industry and family and fight back.

that or go all out domestic terrorist.

I have touched weed once in my entire life and I don't have cable television. My parents wouldn't let me watch tv until I was 13.

Yeah living here is a huge blackpill. I'm just going to stick to the rural parts. Trudeau sr burnt this country down and his son is here to piss on its ashes.

mods should just perma ban everyone posting in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnHmUk_J6xQ

:^)

You need to go back.

Human rights tribunals, its basically a soviet country

Another tactic that might be possible is to subvert our cultural symbols or destroy or destabilize them. Hockey, beer, Tim Hortons, these are all potential targets.

I'm not sure how or what the goal would be with them but I'm sure we can meme and manufacture a controversy to sway people to our side. Social media is likely our friend here, look at Pepsi and Delta Airlines

lmao no canuks are going to reap what they have sown imgflip.com/memetemplate/35277746/Laughing-PEPE

Into the filter you go.

Yeah, just saw the trump sucking jew dick speech.
I am fucking done. I think I am just going to start making chemical weapons.

Rolling. Is it sad that I feel my nations only option is to be invaded by America and liberated from the commie cuck government?

Actually this isn't a bad plan at all

The asiatic coolies will come for the rural areas too once they've completely bought up all the cities. Gotta keep development moving, goy.

Maybe it would be better to fight back than allow China's bourgeois to turn your country into a resort hellhole for their bugmen?

Liberated by a bunch of faggots who voted in another president that loves Jewish dick just as much as our PM? Get a fucking grip.

Well out here we do have a thing called nipper tipping and we make non whites feel as uncomfortable as possible. Politically we have nothing to stop these parasites from buying up everything in sight.

Checked, pretty good recap of all leafs.

What you're wrong about is that not all hope is lost, Canada is still high % white, has some based rural areas and while it may not look like it there are based people here just that they hide their power level.

The other part is that you have to remember that usually wherever the US goes Canada will begin to follow oniisan Americans. Already I feel the flag folding over in Canada and the memeing you are doing on the internet emboldens the right and the nationalist every day. ESPECIALLY amongst the young. The older ones may be liberal here (in Hongcouver) but the white youth are absorbing foreign US memes at an alarming rate.

Those dubs are true, soon they will fully embrace Trump and his Jewish supporters.

Oh boy we got a live one.

Go watch the speech you inbred faggot and tell me he isn't sucking Jewish dick and sold his daughter to get the presidency. You are fucking retarded and no, fuck the black pill and all the pills. This is now fucking war/survival.

Just remember pol, it only takes one person with brains and some personal initiative to change anything ;)

he's a kike, it's no surprise that the country he resides in is going to shit. Jews jew even when they don't mean to just like every black is a nigger waiting to happen

the best chance for canada is annexation by the USA
not even joking

We did have a tiny event in Ontario by showing up at an Islamophobia presentation with fliers and a sign.

We need to build up our resistance and get the ball rolling more.

Did this nigger take a photo of his screen?

There's an actual quality screen grab on my computer somewhere. Will post tomorrow after work.

Maybe there's some sort of liberal event we can go to in the near future?

If a critical mass is lacking and no one is going to step up as an alternative, I would think that presenting the different parties as corrupt/being paid by (if there's mounting evidence of) Saudi Arabia or other suspicious country, it could be a step into "heating" up the place so that either someone step up and/or getting some critical mass for something.

As a side note, it seems that Saudi Arabia is leading the UN commission on Women's Right. And since Canada is so friendly towards women, there's something that could be done I think, provided that there's evidence of some link between the parties/government and them.

At least you guys have Not an Argument

Junior has got to go. He got in because Harper had lost it… screws loose and all.
Don't care if it's Bernier or O'Leary, hell, even Mulcair on the Left. Just not Trudumb!

Personnaly, I suspect something is fishy with the elections.
I remember that some newscaster (even if paid for) forecasted some chance for Trudeau to win and gave some range for the number of seats he could get.
And he got beyond the range, which would count as an outlier, I know it's a possibility since we talk about statistics, but it should have been pretty low.

If I were to offer any real sort of advice it'd be this. Join a gang. A white gang. Make one. Get strong, make friends, protect each other, live together, and fuck up commies every chance you get. If theres one thing I know, Leafs roll over like dogs when you kick them, and if you get powerful enough and kill off the ethnic gangs intruding on your turf, even the cops will avoid fucking with you. Look at the fucking HA. Do you think the average officer is going to try and make unnecessary trouble with a group of that sort of reputation? Might is right after all.

I wonder what a biker gang could do with weaponized autism?

I hope you cucks actually participated on day of the flyer.

CBC is state media for the Liberal party. Conservatives were slashing their budget whenever it fancied, and the Liberals increase it by hundreds of millions the moment they get in. And yes, the pothole got into power because Canadians use elections as a cudgel to punish the politician they hate the most with little regard to the consequences of the alternative's policies.

What would you think of a gang called White plight?

Things suck around here, no doubt. Very hard to stop myself from downing the blackpill and checking out completely. Didnt help that it was raining wet snow on day of the flier, couldnt even put up a single paper printed flier due to that.
At least I feel like the average white I talk to is waking up. As pointed out in OP we need a lot more then just Peterson here to turn the tide.
Sometimes I feel like maybe I should set up a channel on jewtube and try to wake people but the fear of the HRC is a real one for me. Also it doesn't help that my personal sins against our race are too great for any real Holla Forumslack to see me as anything but a civ nat cuck. Which in my mind is fair. The rope should spare nobody. If only I had found the truth of nat soc earlier….
Back to eyeing that bag of blackpills I guess.

I've resigned to the fact that our mainstream politics are fucked for at least a decade.

On the positive side, I've networked a substantial group of young redpilled memers. The young twenties white male demographic is ours are they arent afraid to speak up anymore.

I think we have a real shot at a political revolution in a decade or two if we play things smart.

Meme on and get networking.

youtube.com/channel/UCPjlKwvj5jbvqH1hFtB9K9w

An user made this channel maybe it can give you some inspiration.

Nigger, we're all in this together. My normalfag friends are leaning more and more to right. The gears are turning, user. Have faith. Remember faith counters subversion.

nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/

Best option in Canada and they have a cuck trying to back pedal on their recruitment page.

nationaladvancement.ca/become-a-member/

The best option is to join or start a branch of the Soldiers of Odin. Or why not Soldiers of Loki, Loki is the master of messing with people, and humor/memes are our best weapon.

Thanks for the pep talk.
I'll give that channel a watch latter, I appreciate you passing it along.

That sword is making me upset. It would break.

if you want to know what happened, go ask quebec. They cucked out at the last moment to give baby trudeau the majority.

Despite being a trap who wanted to be born female, I'm inclined to agree. Women are more swayed by the group than men and less independent, and therefore even easier to control with media power than men. Democracy has in general, proven to be a failure, as whoever controls the media controls minds.

He is the God of gender fluids and racemixing.

Fuck that bitch, sons of Thror all the way

LOL

That's the point. The only issue that really matters in the end is race/eugenics after-all. You confuse the enemy.

O'Leary is not our friend.

No reason to sage that I guess.

The maritimes are the only part of the country that is still white. The only option would be for all the uncucked people in Canada to move to PEI and vote to leave Canada. PEI only has 150k people, there's enough uncucked people in the whole country to outnumber the local cucks easily.

Lol the HA are left alone because they work with the government. If you did what you suggested, they would send the JTF after you.

I'm not sure things will ever get better. Globalists want Canada to have 50 times the population an less whites. They've been easing us into it for years.

It's a dark future that I hopeful won't be alive for. A huge mixing pot of multiracial browns with no history or culture. No good jobs will be available and everyone will be indebted to the state. A fist world country of unknowing slaves is the globalists dream.

It's already going that way. I've been far east and far west of Canada. People don't have good jobs available far east and in the west it's an econemy built on serving rich foreigners.

Hope Trump does well in America and shows that things can get better and we can follow suit.

oh don't worry, they're making sure people illiterate in their own languages come over to save the day and pay our pensions

I don't agree with Putin on many things but he's right here.

Of course the government wants to bring them here. That's not the same as actually succeeding. Again, the maritimes are the whitest provinces, look at the demographic data. Due to the lack of cities and urban kikery, kids leave and the population is low and mainly rural. So the syrians they do put here don't stay, they bitch about how much it sucks and head for Ontario. This really is our last chance to split from Canada and maintain our people.

Yes, my group and I postered York University. Especially around the multiple transgender bathrooms. Planning on doing more soon.
There are a lot more of us here than you'd think.

Can we join our individual cells for camp meets or something? I like the decentralized model but I've noticed it is VERY effective to show ourguys how many Holla Forumslacks are actually around Canada. Toronto here.

Agreed. We don't have any revolutionary or right wing candidates.

Bernier is at least lolberg, wants to reduce immigration to 1/4 mil per year and give gun rights back. He's also got a good chance of winning the nomination as well as the general because of his likelihood of pulling at least a few seats in Quebec.

O'Leary hasn't even shown up to debates. He can go kick rocks if he's not willing to put in some effort.

This actually worked pretty well during the Harper years. We got to enjoy a few years of ziocon cuckservative instead of poz reamings.

We can use the fact that Turdo broke his promise to end the FPTP voting system to get lefties to switch to NDP this time around to punish the Liberal Party.

That's pretty depressing.

Cuckservatives are going to vote for Kevin "fast track citizenship" O'Leary because he seems superficially similar to Trump.

And even then Bernier just said he wants immigration to be 250k a year and Leitch wanted a "Canadian values" test which was rejected by the cuckolded Canadian population back in 2015.

The twin pillars of Canadian downfall are that the population doesn't have the balls that the Australians do and they don't have the problems with truly violent welfare whoring foreigners like the British do. Canadians are too afraid of offending others and their immigrants just aren't offensive enough to make them realize that mass immigration will do away with (Anglo) Canada.

French Canada of course will survive. Learn French and move to Quebec if you want to live in a white nation in the future.

Canadians are retards

In order for white Canada to have a future you need to appeal to a broad section of the electorate, broader than conservatives have ever done before.

Trump won the Rust Belt, the Tories in Britain are going to win the North and Wales. Canadian nationalist-conservatives must appeal from sea to sea and win over the idiots in the white maritime provinces on the basis of revitalizing their industries along with the traditional conservative base.

Otherwise Canada will import 4,000,000 immigrants a decade (up from 3 million now haha) and disappear. Just think, by 2020 there will

Here's something else fun.

livepopulation.com/country/canada.html

This population clock says there were 35 million in Canada in 2013 but that there are less than that in 2017. Fun how they lie.

Here's a better one

worldpopulationclock.info/canada

Under Trudeau's proposed immigration levels the Canadian population will reach 38 million by 2020 and 45 million by 2030. Canada will be 64.4% white in 2030 at best with 29 million whites.

Get your shit together now or be forever Chink'd.

That's why, despite his obvious flaws, we need to meme Bernier in. A lot of us seem to have registered for the conservative party this nomination so there is an unseen demographic that WON'T be voting for O'Leary and could push Bernier into winning it.
As long as we all put Bernier first or second and O'Leary not at all (no points) we can rock it and at least have our guns for when DotR finally comes to Canada.

The only way for conservative Canadians to maintain their way of life is to balkanize Canada. The population distribution is too over-balanced toward liberal cities, and they dictate the rest of Canada's policies. If we don't cut off the cancer now, the entire host is dead.

If the rural East voted Conservative then urban areas would be irrelevant

Does Canada even have a significant population of actual rightwingers? Even our conservative areas appear to be filled with cucks who have no sense of racial awareness whatsoever.

the younger generations are fertile.
You've no idea how successful I've been at convincing children of immigrants that white nationalism is the way forward.

Yes and no. Lots of people whose opinions and beliefs are currently considered "far right". But most of them self identify as liberal because they are brainwashed by talmudvision into thinking liberal = good. So they vote liberal, call themselves liberal, and then bitch about the magazine capacity limits, temporary foreign workers and syrian rapists. We just need to teach them that they things they hate are caused by voting for liberals.

What do fellow leafs think about James Sears?

defeatist name
gotta do better

Not the same user, but there's clearly something to be said for the autonomy and agency afforded by independence. Desire for freedom doesn't necessarily imply hatred for the previous master.

White Might? idk

I like his newspaper. Memeing before Holla Forums was a thing.

non-white immigrants supporting white nationalism and leafposting.

I think I now understand why halfchan Holla Forums is the way it is.

I think a realistic start for our fight begins with conversations between our peers and families. So many white Canadians are divided on the very idea of immigration.

I hate the economic argument for immigration so much. So much I'll let others tackle it for now.
What I truly cannot FUCKING stand is the idea that it will help, along with globalization, to eradicate conflict in society. I have some incredibly racist relatives who simply are not actively working against it because they live in white towns, white suburbs. They are not students in Toronto (myself) who experience multiculturalism firsthand.
It is the same game we've been playing ever since I can remember- red pill the others.

Seriously, whetehr you've delved into racist thought or not, ask yourself this- What is Canada about?
Through what means?
Which kind of opportunity?
For the most part you must engage in serious mental gymnastics to comprehend the logic.

But let's entertain that thought. Economic integration. Okay, so we'll be able to work through our cultural differences because we have similar interests.
Actually we have one, money. None of this immigration has been done with the intention of helping others in a humanitarian aspect. They get them over here and turn their heads to the "others" who are suffering, while giving two shits about their new life here in Canada. Fostering some of the worst hate against those who already live here.

Yeah, you need to contact this skinhead in Toronto named Warren Kineslla.

[email protected]/* */

I hear he really hates kikes and niggers.

Tell them, even if it was good for the economy, what good is it if it doesn't actually help your proginity? What value does gold have to the outcast whose existence is denied? Also, it would only be good for the economy from the perspective of the elite, i.e. crony capitalism concept, because they would be getting cheap labor. I.e., it's better for their economic growth, not necessarily yours, because although cheaper labor might drive prices down (doesn't–Ipads still are in the hundreds of dollars after all), if you don't have the job to earn money to pay for the goods, what does it matter?

Kys sodomite.

u a leaf eligible to run?

If so I promise to put in a minimum of 100 hrs supporting you.

Very nice tastes, I haven't seen claymore mentioned since the manga ended.

Galatea best girl

he lost his medical license when he plead guilty to 2 sexual assaults. he used to be a pick up artist by the name of dmitri the lover. check out his ED article

https ://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dimitri_The_Lover

I recently watched some of his videos and he rails against nationalism and says hes an anarchist. Also he's generally a condescending cunt, even though he's pretty smart

they will not divide us

Fuck that, pei is strategically worthless and sinking. Take Vancouver island and the pacific fleet, then tomahawk anyone crossing the jaun de fuca straight.

from new brunswick living in vancouver. probably going to head back there, not a bad bet as mudslimes don't like the cold and snow in winter, and the summers are hot but with a cool breeze from the ocean

you canadian faggots are useless
i'm a muslim faggot trying to troll these retards into going back and fixing their own countries and religion
but godamn you whiteys need to learn to help yourselves.
at the very least learn the false flag operations the canadian government have done in history, especially to quebec. learn the truth about the quiet revolution

not sure how he is going about doing it but it's fairly evident that this country is fundamentally christian and this multiculturalism has nothing to do with canada. big difference to hospitality

You fuckers were supposed to argue against me. YOU ARE NOT USELESS STOP BEING CUCKED CANADA JESUS CHRIST

Figure out what Canadian identity means and how Canadian nationalism is different from American nationalism. What is our 1776? Is there a Canadian Andrew Jackson? What exactly even is our central bank.
I imagine it's linked to British nationalism but then there is the Quebecois. I'm taking a law class right now and apparently there is case law everywhere in Canada except in Quebec where there is only civil law. What does that say about the Canadian perspective of liberty?

would Holla Forums be ok with a sudden influx of just a few score million leafposters?

rationalize it you moran, it's lip service

compared to USA, the history of Canada is not especially exciting. That said, "Canadian Culture" is less important than white culture. People keep looking for more garbage to add to the "Tim Hortons, maple syrup, moose" list as though a culture can be summarized in point form
Canada is something you experience, not stereotype. Being America-lite is not really anything to be ashamed of. Canadian identity has been basically abolished since several decades ago and now Junior is here to finish off white identity too.

I do appreciate your enthusiasm though, law is not my area of specialty so feel free to advise of interesting conclusions you may have drawn.

Seek conversion therapy.

i know precisely what it is.

ezpz burgers get leafs to be the amongst the strongest voices for them:

lauren southern, gavin mcinnes, crowder

leafs gets burgers to be the voice for us.

there are certainly more than a few SUPER INFLUENTIAL burgers that can be the bull moose.

They have Trump, they have Stickman, They have Holla Forums winning them elections.

What leafs need is a memery barrage.

I personally want to see a west separatism push. the west is the only non pozzed part of the country.

What's wrong with endchan?

Absolutely.

Trudeau is a pure anglo-saxon product, being a closet faggots is a typical anglo-saxon elitist behavior. This gay shit has been going on for like 200 years in the WASP circles.

Is there a single reason as a non-british to consider brits to be europeans?
In Canada, the english have been using liberal reforms since the beginning of Canada to stop Canada from being a monolithic white catholic population in the north america, swarming Canada with migrants from the british empire who are profundly anti-Canada and pro-liberals despite their false, no consequences and superficial conservative ideological positions.
Only Québec did not sign the 1984 liberal constitution that opened the gate to LGBTs and illegal migrants with a single goal in mind: kill the Québec nation and drown it in multiculturalism.
Canada is a nightmare and your future.

Death. I can read the American threads dispassionately, but the Canadian threads cause me great despair.

I'm weary of trying to fight the Good Fight only to be looked at by my fellow leafs (and family members) as a paranoid lunatic. I don't understand if my last hope, Trump, is playing 88D chess or if he was threatened into cooperation by (((them))) or if he was (((theirs))) all along. Nothing I've seen so far has set my mind at ease, but I keep hoping he'll pull a fast one on them and we'll see some more win. I'm weaponless, powerless, and piss-terrified of those fucking imported subhumans raping and/or murdering my loved ones. I just want the whole nightmare to be over.

1. It would be franco-saxon in his case
2. It's actually franco-spic

That shit incenses me more than anything. Women voting with their cunt-slime instead of what little brains they've got.

Canadian Culture has been appropriated by the cultural Marxists since the day we got the maple leaf flag
We need to give Canadians real alternatives to Canadian mainstream media and Canadian mainstream culture, which has been colored into by Marxism since Trudeau Sr. . Indeed every thespian club and book club is pushing diversity(white replacement), feminism(female sterilization) , and gender politics. Slowly we are seeing our Canadian culture be identified as Marxist. We are already told multi-cultural is "Canadian". Look at how the gay pride parade is bigger than Canada Day parade, and it is held ON Canada day in some cities. Gay pride isn't even about gays any more, it is a literal march of the far left. The gays are increasingly alienated by the non-binaries, and we could exploit these intersecionalist divisions in the left.

Their is some real trouble with rallying the Canadian Whites to White Identity, and their tribal and faith leaders without alienating our non-white, non-christian allies. Especially since even speaking about the White race positively is considered racist by the left.

ANTI WHITE PROCESS:
1. First anti-white organizations will rubber stamp you as racist and try to slap extremism on you as well.
2. Then the HRT will drag you into their inquisition for not being leftist enough.
3. They will send their anti-fa people to your work to harass your boss into firing you.
4. The media will do a hit piece on you.
5. If 4,3 or 2 fail, because you have physical or political protection, they will send a leftist mob your way.

This process is designed to isolate you from allies, friends, coworkers, communist, and non-white allies, I want to tell any Canadian who is feel this White Guilt agenda, *you're not alone*.

Practical Politics is non-voting
I am sure many of us are eligible to run, but none of us are likely to win with the current mainstream media. There is more to Canadian politics then stuffing votes into the ballot box. To get these sorts of cultural-Marxist, anti-natal, anti-theist, anti-family, anti-gender, anti-economic Independence, pro-socialism, parties out there needs to be more than voting and collecting votes.

It is not the King you need to worry about it is the KING MAKERS
If you want to see the leader you've always dreamed of emerge from the woodwork, you need to change kingmaking in Canada. We would need different media, proper unpozed media. And this sort of media needs MONEY from people too busy to unpack issues, but want better sources, different news cycles, and different spins on current events. Finally we need to give European faith groups a voice. Anyone with real historical knowledge, knows that Religion lasts much longer than nations do. Get faith groups to stop pandering to leftism and be wary of subversive movements and blackmail rings within your faith. Do not let (((them))) compromise your spiritual leaders. For anyone who has seen their faith slip into far-left pandering, or an increase in apostates of your faith, I can tell you that (((they))) are deliberately trying to subvert every faith in this land.

If you want to get a real leader in, we would need to grow alternative media in Canada. For real political change it needs to be multi-lingual.

Finally new right-wing media and right-wing faith groups need financial backing.

You aren't going to get anything done unless you bring the Kingmaker type institutions to your political views.

britain and france are the main reasons this world sucks. from the vietnam war to the middle east ro africa there pretty much every problem the west had had in foreign policy is due to some mess bongs and frogs left behind.

sure the one who gained from it are usually the (((same people))), but that's a very poor excuse.

We could have had our own nukes too, if we wanted them. Canada was one third of the Manhattan Project after-all. We could have also had our own fighter aircraft.

They are useful to bust pervert (((cops))) as there is no blue line.

Hi James.

Newfoundlander Charged for Yelling "Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" at Reporter

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/ntv-fhritp-charges-1.4084127

The same indifference most Canadians are afflicted with which allows liberals to steamroll the country also makes them extremely susceptible to an overpowering force seizing the throne and declaring themselves the government. If China or Russia showed up and announced they were in charge, who would object? America. What if America did the same; who would object? As long as the population gets their fast food and high speed net, they don't care who runs the show. The country is extremely unstable from a national pride standpoint.

Bingo, and with libshits and ndp trying to kill the oil industry the one who pitches making industy in the maritimes will be king.

It funny that muslims are the ones teying to fight back the anti islamphobia bill in canada and libs can only sit back and take it or be violators of said bill. Caught in their own catch 22.

Our only true conquest was 1812, where the english kicked both the french's and the states asses with the natives, but then cucked themselves and said "you can continue being french". Even when we win canadians are cucks.

Heh, not only is the internet slow, but its ungodly expensive. But canadians won't complain because they fear assertiveness and looking "bad".

Vancouver, calgary, and alberta all day "hey sailor" You're cucked too, otherwise you would be the capital already and not have had ndp ever. A split would be nice, but you will never get away from toronto since they want your money. If canada splits it will be them cutting off the maritimes and telling them "good luck on your own as a 3rd world shithole".

Then lets make Canadians greedy, make them proud of their history. Make them discontent enough to participate in political discourse, make them believe they deserve more than the current situation, show them parts of a previous age without current cultural Marxist agenda that was good. How is it that the Americans get upset and we don't? Canada may be a nation but it still has a colonialist mindset, it still is economically controlled by foreigners, its ready to be bartered over by the globalists to whatever World Power is top dog of their economic bloc.

Canada; the vassal state that gets passed around.

How come many Americans are not satisfied with just fast food and high speed net and we are?

I'm angry, boys. angry about coins.

That could work
Greed, and canadians are not assertive enough and tend to temper their angers passivly while blamming others for their own folleys.

Living in the nightmare is too me for me to find the strength to fight back.
I don't see anything around me worth fighting for.
I used to think about moving to the USA, but that would be cowardly and ineffective.
My struggle is for my people, but the whites here are basically jews.

I'm angry, boys. angry about coins.

Don't forget we're all so fucking smug about being whatever corporate by-product we are.

Fucking racemixing faggot, kill yourself and your mutt offspring.

Wasn't that Putin speech debunked? I find it suspicious that they had that big blue box over where an official translation would be.

Our national identity is defined by the globalist media in this country. When was the last time we did something collectively as Canadians that didn't have the CBC putting their spin on it? We've turned into an empty, soulless consumerist society that can't even describe what makes us unique. In many ways, Canada is the successful globalist goal currently being strong-armed on the US. Our passionate cry on Canada Day amounts to 'we're not American!'. A successful leader of Canada will show us the reasons why we should be proud of who we are, and why that is something still worth protecting. I don't want Canada to turn into the waiting room for entry to the US and it's riches. I want the values I was raised with to stay strong and protect my children as they make their own way, and I want Canada to stand strong beside the US, as an example to the rest of the world of why personal rights and freedoms, family values, and national pride are the basis for a strong country.

The other user is right: We are not about our fur trade, or even the French and English heroes who pioneered their way through the terrain and the weather and the indians to create what india and pakistan now enjoy.

The conclusion I'm leaning toward is that what we ARE about has to do with the way we treat each other— the fact that we function as a high-trust society, and have been white identity writ large to the point that we're now being steamrolled by the pathological altruism that is the most unfortunate part of white identity.

That said, I have no idea what to do, other than to organize politically and try to push the overton window away from national self-destruction.

The TRS forums are open specifically for this purpose, and seem like the best vector for us to get together in meatspace and actually do something instead of sitting here with our thumbs up our asses.

forum.therightstuff.biz/

8chans say TRS is POZd. Convince me otherwise.

Its like Canada is run by the Stassi right now.

Canadians don't confront you when they don't like what you say, they turn around and complain to the commissar. That is what is "Canadian politeness" is about.

Make Canada FUCKING Rude Again

This is true. But the pioneer spirit, and the freeholding farmer who owns his own land and gun is a common historical figure of freedom we share with America.

We should be honest about how we are American, and be honest about how we are not. Truths are stronger than lies.

Well, put people of Scottish, German, Irish, English, French, Polish and Ukrainian Origin, and you're talking about 16 mil Canadians off the top of my head. Surely we can use the Ukrainian and Polish political developments to bring their homeland politics over here. Surely we can form a pan-European voting bloc that can't be cucked by divisive agents.

Red pill me on false flags and quiet revolution. If you start a Canadian Alex Jones, i'd buy your iodine and water filters.

Civil law assumes you're guilty by being charged, and assumes you gotta prove your innocence.

Common law is innocence before proven guilty. The court has to prove your guilt.
And also in the Manga Carta there is a controversial clause which says lords have a right to lawful rebellion, (see AUSSI santos bonnacci on Jtube) so its best if Canadians forget that document ever existed because that's dangerous to a state trying to centralize power.

Also Canada's constitution can't stand because of Quebec veto. So I guess we shouldn't even have supreme court judges then. I knew Trudeau Jr. would start rewriting the constitution from the day the Liberals brought him out, wait till his children become prime minister and see how deep in shit we are.

But you're the law student, you tell me.

Ultimately you're telling me we have two types of form liberty one for English and one for Quebec, saying we're not the same people and we each get judged by different laws. Now the Liberals want to give each people that show up here their own special laws. You see this fucking identity politics immediately creates division, day one, it immediately causes problems when standing up to the current form of globalism. For example the common people are required to rely on political middlemen for consensus, because we need mediators between Franco and Anglophone Canada.

Ultimately, when it comes to the liberals the only liberty and freedom they're interested in is their own.

But should we rely on the Government, media, and cosmopolitan globalism to define our identity? No. We never did.

But socialism, materialism, anti-theism, individualism and single parent families, are eroding our hereditary identity. All the welfare bums can't afford their cultural artifacts. And the single parents are handicapped when they want to their children to hear the stories of their ancestors. Faith is supposed to protect identity outside the state, its supposed to be a kingmaker, a voting bloc. And now faith is being eroded by leftist, syncratist and globalist corruption of theology.

I am honestly made up today after losing another job because antifa told my newest employer about my past ready to kill some fucking anti-whites.

Can we talk about Canadian apathy?
We care more about American politics than our own, and that's a problem that needs to be solved.

I agree but I don't know what can be done. I'm sure I'll immediately be called a shill because everyone is called one if they express doubt but I see no way that we're not doomed. We're a small (in terms of population) country, we're at best 65% white (many of whom are Boomers) and we're going to keep on importing more of the third world (and then pay for them to outbreed us).

I really don't know what our identity is other than to be tumblr: the country. It just feels like we're cattle just roaming in the field with no real purpose. We have hockey, acting snobby about not being "Stupid Americans", Tim Hortons and a certain amount of retards who jerk off about burning the White House. That's all that feels the same about Canada from when I was a kid not that long ago. Now "being Canadian" just consists of hockey still, being diverse/inclusive, taking on the responsibility of guilt of white Americans having slaves, shutting your mouth about any wrongdoings of a brown person/woman, and having the media try to meme you into asking your wife to get spitroasted by Drake and PK Subban.

Oh, and having our history classes (well I assume they're still like this) focus on fur trading 92% of the time.

There is a cold anger in Canada, one of silence and whispers. You just got to channel it.

It is caused by a lack of meaning in life. Nihilism, sophism, individualism, atheism (state approved anti-Christian bigotry).

Individualism is a divide and conquer strategy by globalists, a variety collectivism movements, would be a good start. We don't need white nationalism, but we do need some form of white/pan-European collectivism.

Its caused by so many children now being raised on inter generational welfare families, by single mothers.

Its caused by a system which tells boys not to be a man, so much that they become a women. And now it tells women to become men, or worse a non-binary.

They don't care because they don't see the leader they've always wanted, they see nothing changing. More joblessness, a lack of national achievement. They want to know there is more that Canadian has achieved than putting some immigrants into a subsidized housing building.

How about a marriage to look forward to? An economy that allows them to have a wife and kids?

How about giving them stories national achievements in athletics, military science, and economics? How about organizations that give Canadians pride?

Look at the Canadian art movements, many of them have come from Europe. Europe tells us what to do intellectually and culturally. If not Europe, New York and Hollywood.

Who gives a shit.

These things mean fucking nothing anymore, Trump turning on literally everything he promised and becoming another ZOG stooge should have been the final straw for anyone still believing that it's going to be possible to change shit via ballot box.

I've only become more radical as time goes by, I don't want a Canadian Trump or Le Pen or any of that shit. What like I'm supposed to hoot and cheer if we get our equivalent of 'LE MADAME PRESIDENT ;))))))))' wants to ban some fucking anecdote like the burkini and talks about how Islam is bad because they huck faggots off roofs? Yeah nah, lie down in the ditch cunt, die with the rest of them.

The only way forward in this country is revolutionary, futurist National Socialism and nothing else but. We do not have the good fortune of being European and having thousands of years of pre-degenerate history to look back upon for inspiration, we were founded as a democratic, capitalistic nation on enlightenment era values and this rot has been present ever since and only gotten worse as time goes on.

Leave the urban areas, doubly so if you're in a densely populated one (you poor south Ontario fuckers). They're good for neither the mind or the soul and you're just putting you and whatever family you're going to have eventually in grave danger. Set up shop in the vast rural areas of this country and see if you can potentially begin congregating with men of you're own beliefs and ideals.

Anyone with an eye to look can see America is on it's way down and the suction of that shit whirpool is gonna suck our country in with it as well. Let the urban areas burn, move in, exterminate the remainder and resettle.

I'm sorry about that user. Do you know who was the snitch?

I already said all there is to say about that. I'm not proposing that you live in Mike Enoch's house and be part of his family, or that you need to agree with everything Richard Spencer has ever said; I'm saying you should use their forums to organize for our common interests.

If that's not good enough for you then, pray tell, what the fuck is your wonderful, perfect solution? Where is this unreproachable community of white nationalists doing actual things to save our people?

Turn the passive reaction into the active reaction.. somehow.
Some sort of psychological and spiritual conditioning program could work. Canadians are trained to react passively, we need more active reactions to get anything done right. It would be easier if we turned hurt feelings, sadness, and apathy into anger, caring, outrage. Then there would be a political energy that could be harnessed on the right. For example the Hindus are more enraged about islamic prayer rooms in the schools than the Whites are… like WTF?

I'm not a psychologist but there is a deep reconditioning that needs to be done. A Canadian PSYOP, of some sort.

And I am pissed because I saw another man I know lost all his shit to his wife, she made up some story, and now he's losing his kids and home. Fucked up shit. Twice this year.

Do you know which Chapter of Antifa it was? Join the Soldiers of Odin, they have rules of engagement but you will get to see Antifa.

Reminder that Canada is where John Money did his David Reimer experiment, John Money is the originator of modern feminism, he was a Kinsey fanboy who was also an extreme advocate of nurture over nature, denying that men and women had any mental differences, and instead were socialized into acting the way they do, he was the inventor of the concept of gender being separate from biological sex, all of modern feminism is based upon his Marxist theories, he also used the same justifications to justify mental differences in whites and asians vs blacks and hispanics, he got his ideal chance to test his theory of gender when two identical twin boys in winnipeg, manitoba, canada were born, but one of them had his penis cut off during his routine circumcision, Money contacted the parents and had them raise Reimer as a girl named Brenda, contrary to Money's expectations, Brenda identified as transgender from birth, that is, she identified more as a male than as a girl, even without the knowledge that she was actually a biological male, eventually, she threatened to commit suicide, and her parents told her the truth, she turned herself back into a man, named himself David, and fell off the grid.
nonetheless, Money published his papers as if the experiment was a complete success, the papers were believed to be a revolution among the scientific community for so long that feminism adopted the scientific findings as the foundation for their political movements, eventually, though, the terms of limitations wore off, and David was legally able to set tings right about what really went on in the experiment that destroyed his life, he would spend the rest of his short life trying in vain to undo the damage Money's fraud had done upon the world, but the political lobbies based upon the papers had become like a reality denying cult, and eventually David gave up on trying to reason with the unreasonable, knowing that he was powerless to stop is fate from being visited upon innocents around the world based upon a lie about his life, and with little else in his life, he killed himself.

Reminder that Canada is the home of Jordan Peterson, one of the most redpilled motherfuckers in the world.

Fuck off, shill. Nobody is buying what you're selling.

It's almost like not everyone her is a WN.

Reminder that if we started up a bid to get Trudeau and his assigned cabinet members removed from office due to incompetence, we'd have a solid case, but there isn't a political movement like this, I want there to be mass protests in every capital city in every province of the country, but I don't know how to start it up without money, and I don't see anything to join up with.

Go join them then you fucking pansy.

Thanks, but not thanks. I'm not gonna larp as a Viking like Varg.

we need to gather and protest.

Were should we gather first? Is there an event coming up that we can crash?

start up a meetup.com, and I'll join it, if it's in winnipeg.
feminism was born here, it should die here as well.

Are you the same dweeb that brought some terribly drawn pepe to that saracen protest? If so you have no business trying to talk down on anyone.

I'll have you know that I worked hard on that pepe.

great advice but oh user, my sides are gone.

Je me fais bannir par des cocus anglos dans deux minutes, quel site de merde…

The real question is how far do you go?
I live in a pretty small town, mostly whites, hard working, nothing really special. Where do you even start? I have thought about going night crawler and start doing vigilante stuff. ( Street propaganda maybe some destruction of non white organizations and or white traitors) As for straight up visual in peoples faces, White Canadians are super fucking passive and seem not to give a shit about anything besides drinking, doing trivial shit like camping 20 minutes from their house in the woods, joining a christian group and or JW group. Should I even attempt to get involved in the City Counsel? Canada is so fucking big too, that going to War with any said group is pretty hard. As for city anons here, I feel very very bad for you. I couldn't imagine sleeping around such filth.

If you can't be asked to attend events in the bigger cities, there's always the option to protect you humble town.
Keeping a secure stronghold safe is more than enough for you to be considered a good contributed to the cause.

Picking up litter and keeping an eye out for criminals is always something to admire as well.

If you have the opportunity to gain influence, you should absolutely take it.

More broadly, you need to find like-minded people. The most important thing we can do right now is network, because we're all isolated with our illegal opinions. The broader and more entrenched our network is, the more powerful we become.

This is basically what the ethnic strangers and leftists have been doing, and we need to follow suit.

As for crime, that's counter-productive; it creates sympathy among the normies for the invaders who are shitting up our society.

Propaganda is a better idea, if you can think of a way to sell people in your small town that the (presumably small) non-white population will become clusters, will take positions in every public institution to agitate for their own benefits (at your expense, natch) and ultimately start allahu akbaring.

Do you suppose these people want islamist prayer rooms in their elementary schools?

Pas tout le monde ici ne déteste pas les francophones. La division anglophone-francophone ne nous rend pas faibles. C'est une tactique de division et de conquête. Dans la mesure où je suis préoccupé, tous ceux qui sont de mon côté et qui n'aiment pas les mêmes choses que je fais, c'est un allié. Il est hypocrite de parler de sauver la civilisation occidentale et les blancs puis se tourner et aliéner les francophones. Les gens qui nous gouvernent créent des modèles de conflit culturel, de sorte que nous ne travaillons jamais ensemble, certains ont été lavés au cerveau pour le penser.

tl;dr divide and conquer is a tactic of the enemy. Lets divide our enemy's alliances, and not our own.

You don't need to like one another to work with one another.

I will say this about the SOO. They are a Chapter in Canada, the minute they get labeled as far-right extremist NAZI they get shut down. So they have to disavow Finland's Chapter PUBLICALLY, even though they feel differently PRIVATELY. They are a law abiding group that wants to use a legal amount of force to protect LEGAL assemblies.Some of these assemblies include allies from non-White, non-Christian groups. If they get accused by the HRT or the Antifa of being X, and it sticks with the general public their operations become more difficult. It isn't too hard to imagine that (((someone))) will sabotage their operations by planting someone in the organization to embarrass them.

This is a 1984 dysopia, it isn't to hard to suggest that they and others have to use double think for their own political survival.

Naw, he's only 1/4 frog or 1/4 spic depending on who the father is. He's yours (((Albion))).

Let me tell you about (((Tim Hortons))) user.

It's probably the most kosher donut shop around, and I mean by how they suddenly inserted themselves into the national ethos with brute-force (((marketing))).

The street shitters figured out how to get plutonium out of a CANDU, you don't think we don't know how either?

Yeah.

Strange Brew was a warning about estrogens in beer turning a whole nation into controllable cucks.

"Our beer is better eh?" Well guess what, that's why we became so feminized.

/thread

Isn't Commida a Chinese colony?

Big breweries are shit, they pour so many chemicals in to make the beer last longer at the expense of taste, yet so many people are used to it they think it tastes good. Micro-breweries for the most part don't do that shit.

Not with certainty. Any of those antifa faggots jump at every opportunity to continue to fuck with my life.

This too.

WHAT THE FUCK

So now I have to feel the fucking edges to differentiate my coins?
Trudeau can bring in thousands of shitskins, he can tax our everything, he can take out guns, but messing with a mans small currency is too much!
I actually am pretty pissed though.

Thats what caused our present oroblems.

American civil rights and anti-war hippies fled here in 60s, 70s and 80s, which turned this country from a 99% white right wing monarchist utopia into the multiculti hellhole we are now.

We didnt even lose our rights until Pierre Trudeau wrote the BILL OF RIGHTS which granted us the right to shut up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act,_1968-69

PRIOR TO THE BILL OF RIGHTS (1960), ANYTHING WHICH WASNT IN THE CRIMINAL CODE (infringing on another) WAS CONSIDERED A RIGHT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implied_Bill_of_Rights

And then Chretien opened the borders.

For those wondering about the actual history of Quebec during the Quiet Revolution, it was actually another user in a thread maybe a year ago talking about it. Someone posted screencaps of it so people could save it but I can't find it. I was curious about it a few weeks ago and found a website talking about it maybe I can dig that up later

Actually I think it's only this year, I tried looking it up for a minute but can't really figure it out

This is incredibly interesting. I wonder then if there is a type of fundamental liberty that allows these seemingly contradictory forms of liberty.
Otherwise burn it to the ground and rebuild? That would be silly, surely the good attributes of the anglos and francos can be cultivated upon

It's inconvenient on purpose. That's because the government doesn't want you to use physical currency. Don't you trust the government enough to let them digitize everything? :>)

It's not even owned by Canadian interests anymore. It was sold to 3G when it merged with Burger King, it's a Brazillian coffee chain as far as I'm concerned.

archive.is/a9m6n

Get a degree in law and business.
Become a successful businessman and maybe in ~20 years you can run for office.
Maybe.

To everyone saying Trudeau is anglo or franco, he is literally a jew, uust like his father.

To everyone saying Trudeau is anglo or franco, he is literally a jew, just like his father.

having all the coins the same size is oppressive to the visually impaired since it makes it harder for them to differentiate their coins. I didn't know trudeau hated the blind

I'm so sick of seeing everyone at every store only using debit or credit cards to buy shit.

meme it

I get not trusting the government with the currency but its not like the coins are worth anything either

The left and the SJWs rule the conversation. It's (just barely) respectable to be a conservative as long as you toe the line on the leftist social agenda.

It's enforced by legions of enculturated cucks who have literally never considered that they've been fed a line of bullshit intended to hold them down. But the alternative is out there - it's just literally dangerous to hold that line in public. Maybe you can get away with it as a student for a while, but get yourself known as "that guy" in real life and you can kiss your career prospects goodbye.

But it's out there. People suspect me of harboring heretical thoughts. I'm careful, but even the blanks form a pattern. That said, there have been almost as many approving nods as hostile silent stares. Shifting the Overton window could reveal some interesting terrain.

Being fiat is not the issue, it's got everything to do with trusting the government with data on all purchases. There are times when people would rather make anonymous purchases. Being on a chan I figured that would be obvious.

sadly i don't have a twatter and i'm heading out, someone else will have to do it

Timmies doesn't even bake their own goods anymore, and their coffee is shite. Total shite. Even Denny's coffee is better.
The only people working there are all Flips and they're paid next to nothing. I wonder if Duterte would object if we ejected them?

If I know anything about cucks, it's that they should be treated as passive aggressive vermin. They're total cowards, and the only self defense they know is dialing 911. They're helpless and hoping that's enough to prevent you from killing them, your sense of mercy, of pity. They deserve no pity.

Iirc, a real flip mentioned in a thread ages ago that Duterte wants flips from abroad to come back. He realizes the brain drain.

we have Disgruntled Leaf Network (youtube.com/channel/UCPjlKwvj5jbvqH1hFtB9K9w) which is new but already high quality. We should support this person.
this, why do we have to distance ourselves from American identity? They are among the least cucked white nations these days, frankly I'm happy to be found similar.

Edmontonian here. Pretty gloomy.

- Housing/land is ridiculously expensive
- Taxes, regulations keep increasing
- Immigrants taking over
- Climate is kind of shitty
- Feel no connection with local community (don't give a rat's ass about hockey)
- Tied to city (computers, internet) by career so moving 3 hrs North isn't really feasible

I sit around waiting for the housing bubble to pop, waiting for Trump to shut us down on trade, waiting for the NDP & Trudeau to run things into the ground so that Canadians will wake up.

Basically just in waiting mode right now, not sure what to do with life… as the clock ticks away. Only have a year or two to decide as we want to have children.

Everrrtime.

Those studies about the atrocious effects of diversity were right all along.

Nigger, just move to the country/small town.
t. Farmfag

Look for the politicians Mr Jordan Peterson compliments and then go to one more degree of separation if need be.

Some day I'd love to own a quarter section and to be able to shoot on my own land. Haven't yet figured out the transition or saved enough money to afford it. Would be ideal if I could get good internet service and work remotely so I'd still have an income source. I hear they have pretty good wireless services in some areas now.

Jesus Christ, man. I used to know a guy that got involved with Scientology and he went through the same crap.

Fuck off, faggot. Vid related.

Shitskins and fucking Indians.
I live four doors down from one of the most stereotypical spear-chucking, pow-wow dancing, war-cry whooping (he LITERALLY FUCKING WHOOPS whenever he leaves the house), gang-banging motherfuckers you'll meet north of the border and I'm tired of him knocking at the door every 20 minutes when he "nee's a cigritt" or when he's drunk wanting my empties.

Natives, Gooks-Chinks-Nips and Mudskins all need to go. Fuck them all.

Literal nigger tax.

Scalp him

Pretty much.

I would if it wouldn't get me arrested. I've already cracked him in the head with a bat when he tried to start shit with another one of my family members though, and beat the fuck out of him on another occasion. Since he's basically a nigger with lighter skin he didn't call the cops either time, which is nice.

Also surprising I'm the only one that's mentioned these degenerate welfare leeches in this thread (More than 'muh 1812', considering it's centered around leafs. Is it just my province (Manitoba) that's infested with them?

How alt-right of you.

I honestly don't know, Canada has cucked itself too far.
Shitskins at my college will make the whole fucking hallway they stand in smell like shit.
They get free ride scholarships but are too retarded to wipe there own asses and have no common decency to show at lectures on time.
Fucking shits show up at the 40 min mark of a 2 hr lecture and try talking over the teacher in hundi for the rest of the class.

I hate it here, I was once proud of Canada for the tale of WW1 that showed strength as a nation.
Now Canada's lost, completely.
I give it 20 years where we will have Political Islam making the Laws and have an unopposed sect of ISIS (ISCAN?) killing whites in Toronto without no sort of reaction cause;
"That's there Culture" and "Ur Racist for wanting to stop it"

Alberta is probably just as bad. I live next to a snackbar. I see another up the block wearing one of those religious nighties they wear.

The bus is hilarious. Staggering indians talked shit last time I had to take one. And I don't have to tell you which kind of indian they were, because they were perma-tarded from huffing gasoline or whatever it is these animals do for fun. Them and their three kids, FFS.

The driver is either white, or doesn't fucking speak English. Brilliant fucking hiring policy, there.

Half the violent crime in the city is them fighting at the train stations downtown after sunset.

Minor whitepill, maybe: Two of the cars on my block have confederate flag stickers.

To give you an idea of how fucked shit is in Quebec, the anti-corruption squad discovered that the liberal party is heavily tied to organized crime and tried to cover it up, but some cop leaked it. So now there's an investigation going on… To find out who leaked it.

What a shitshow of a nation. And we're stuck with the liberals thanks to the anglos and immigrants.

The only saving grace is that not even a fucking foreigner would want to stay here (Atlantic Canada). The people who were born here and live here don't want to stay here so why would a foreigner.

Not to mention that would CFAism literally makes other canadians moving here cry at night let alone some mooslem shitskins

Don't worry, hopefully we'll get a goddamn shipbuilding contract under … oh wait nm. The entirety of eastern canada is just a big write off to the Laurentian elite. Thanks cuckdeau.

Thats actually a good thing. Toronto is for the most part comprised mainly of shitskins and the few whites that still live there are most likely diversity supporting ultracucks. We actually could benefit from terror attacks in order to try and force Canadians to wake up to whats going on but we dont even get those, which is prolonging the countrys death spiral.

Hitler was a German from Austria…. perhaps Hitler 2.0 could be an White American from Canada?

Cabins in the north for 1 acre are about $40K. Go full lumberjack.

Jordan Peterson doesn't dabble in politics too much, I doubt he is likely to endorse a candidate. Not that there is one among the selection.

This, would love to live agrarian life. But unless I inherit a farm, wouldn't know how to get one. And if things continue to go downhill in the urban areas, the country side will to suffer more. The cities drain our national wealth and contribute little.

They continue to consume drugs and smuggle them. I do not know the solution to these people, there is great pity among the urban activist community. Some tribes are better than others, but the ones who are off reservation, in urban areas are in the most dire situation.

Not all natives are the same or a monolith, for example those who's blood can be traced to our allies against foreign invaders, (EX Huron, Iroquois) should be more rewarded than those that did not.

That being said, I have only a dozen good natives. The ones who toxify their blood are the worst, and they are plenty to go around, but I can say for most of the CDN urban populations that we have entire urban districts now, that are full of drugs and crackhouses. They are basically drugs ghettos, the native centers seem to be deliberately put into the drugs districts. Drugs affects Whites too, it contributes to White Genocide. I just wish the government would put the junkies in a rural work camp with controlled access to stop the drugs going in. After 12 months of being clean they can leave. Fuck the urban halfway houses, they don't work.

Itaintme.mp3

Only a hero can save Atlantic Canada.

So leafs, where are your protests, eh? halfchan was able to organize chanology in a week, you've been talking aboot this for months.

Just admit that you're never going to do it, there aren't enough of you that care and you know it.

Do Canadians even have a right to protest anything except the patriarchy and muh bigotry? I'd assume they'd be thrown in prison for hate speech.

do you think the government would give us protest permits?

GET YOUR SNOW BOOTS READY

yes good thinking Schlomo. Kill all the whites in Toronto because they got brainwashed from 10 years of forced indoctrination and are probably irredeemable. Let's all move to the countryside, lose our jobs and pick up a heroin addiction to signal how redpilled we are.

New video for leafs

All you had to do was piggy back on your little bros back. But no. America is getting greater and your gonna make us build another wall. No joke your on the verge of becoming trumps next campaign promise. We will wall you off.

are you the creator?
If so, thanks for your work. These are great if not currently underviewed.

Na I'm not but my mate is.

Trudeau Sr. also fucked up the Privy Council

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen's_Privy_Council_for_Canada

Want to know why we went from being the "Dominion of Canada" to just "CANADA" ? Look into the (((Privy Council))) and the (((Bank of Canada))).

Pic related is the corporate logo for the CANADA corporation, wihch is not the same as the Dominion. (This was also why there was such a wankfest over the robot arm on the space shuttle - it's actually a buoy in the "sea" of space).

Pretty good.

Why is no one talking about Bernier? O'Leary dropped out and endorsed him, Bernier was already number 2 now he's definitely going to win the leadership election. He's on record as being opposed to immigration which replaces the existing culture and people and wants to reduce overall immigration and tighten standards. He is Canada's Trump.

Also he apparently polls well in Quebec, being French.

Kill the traitor first, fucktard

Not really a whitepill since the Red Ensign should be Canada's Confederate/Eureka flag. I guess the CSA emblem can be taken as a symbol of white heritage and pride but the Red Ensign has more specific Canadian connotations and can be construed to favor a Canada prior to the opening of large scale migration in the 1970s.

Wait, what? I don't listen to them… can anyone give background?

Indians were the only reason Quebec didnt secede. They wanted their free gibs as part of Canada.

I've never seen such a pathetic display of defeat and hyperbole. Kill yourself OP

What videos are those? He's redpilled on the IQQ and every video I see him in he supports ethnonationalism.

His old videos were libertardarian but his new ones are great as far as I'm concerned. He is an excellent first step from normie to JQed.

This is wrong. It wasn't a right, but you were free to do as you please so long as it isn't against the law. Not exactly the same thing. I agree though that Canada was much better off under common law, we had better free speech protections and private property rights before the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Newfoundland is lowkey the most cucked province of Canada

My understanding is that the owner is (((Ezra Levant))) and they've never named the Jew.

Also, embed related.

A fucking leaf.

That is Norm McDonald

I would, but I'm not a defeatist. You think I don't already feel like offing myself when I wake in the morning and see a child that looks nothing like me?
I would rather do what I can to help our race wake up to what is happening to us. What already happened to me.
You should see the shock on people's faces when you tell them you can never save your childs life if they need an organ. It has a lot more impact coming from the father of a mixed child. People just don't understand how much of an issue race mixing actually is.

So since this is a Canada thread I guess I'll ask you lot for some advice.
So I'm part of a national party who are looking to get signatures to get registered for the next election (we are currently incorporated as a not for profit) and I was curious about asking Holla Forums about what key policies you'd like to see if we run MPs in 2019.
Currently our key positions are too be more protectionist of industry, drastically reduce immigration to under 100k, bring stricter external audits to the Bank of Canada, cut frivolous expenditure to revamp infrastructure nation wide, increase military and r&d spending, get rid of TFW programs, implement a nation wide post-high school coop program that doesn't attack full time work but gives more Canadians experience for potential careers and revamp health care management.

10%-20% tariffs on all imports and remove all VAT and income taxes.

Drastic is not under 100k you twat, it's under 10k.
Bonus points for going below 1k.

Why? Stricter audits won't solve anything. Unless you want to remove the ability of commercial banks to counterfeit the nation's currency, you're just posturing.

I never heard that before…
You need to precise cutting what and how much.

Why? In which sector? You want to cut frivolous expenses but then immediately want to increase spending. If you absolutely want to spend money in defense, start by buying a gun for every citizen.

OK. First good point.

Fuck off. We are awash in education and degrees. We don't need more of that. People are still in school when they should be buying a house and starting a family. If you want to help, make all the courses available online for free. We don't need to maintain the leftists strongholds that are schools at our expenses.

What does it mean?
You mean stop spending billions of dollars so that our worst and dumbest can survive their stupid decisions?

How about finding a speaker to lead the party that has some Gravitas? Then we can talk policy.

Change your name, move to a different province, try again, don't be a sellout.

He doesn't say "white" he says "European" to the same effect.

I saw this in the paper or on a forced feed on kikebook… Is Bernier the right guy to vote for in the next election?

I don't know much about our own election system, does he still need to be elected to the leader of the party, or what?

Well boys, my Conservative ballot arrived this week. Since O'Leary only dropped out this week, his name is still on the ballot. I'm learning towards Bernier, but I'm not 100% sure how he will face off against Trudeau; another candidate from Quebec may turn off western con voters. I usually vote for who will fuck our firearm laws over the least. I don't plan on picking 10 candidates; maybe 3 or 5 at most.

The only party I'm willing to help build is the Western Independence Party. It's almost time for a Western Republic; thanks to Trudeau's destruction of Canada, it would take little to push popular support over the edge. A new country could rewrite immigration, education, military, firearm, commerce, healthcare, and change the rules regarding welfare groups like the natives.
And dump that pedo Queen.

This has to also count visas