DC/WB were banking on DCEU flash if being the breakout character

JUST
Why are normies loving DCEU Aquaman over the flash?

Flash obviously licks men's assholes, he's not a good enough actor to disguise that for a second. Nevertheless I don't think normies "loved" anything about the movie.

Because Flash is played by a flaming faggot hipster with fucked-up toes.

While Aquachad is played by the bro-est of bros, Jason Meme-oa.

Also, I don't think anyone liked Batman and Wonder Woman in this movie. Everyone's pretty much raving about Superman.

Gee, I wonder how anyone could not like the new Turbo Queer Flash. Isn't it current year?

Holy shit did that pos jew come off as a whiny faggot, the real question is who thought that actor was a good idea? I half expect the flash to say oy vey muh shekels.

He was good as kevin + in perks of being a wallflower. Should have been green arrow tbh.

They butchered both characters designs, but they actually cast a grown man as Aquaman. Flash may as well have been just an annoying teenage sidekick played by a mindless queer.

Flash is a nu male faggot while Aquaman is a cool, buff badass. Jason Momoa probably could have been cast as Lobo too.

Because Aquaman being lame was a meme spouted by Robot Chickenesque secondary scum desperately clinging to a manufactured zeitgeist. Actual fans and kids who watched Justice League always liked him.

But people hate Roman Reigns, why do they like Jason?

Seems like a bold move, omitting the most crowd-pleasing and interesting part of the movie from all the marketing and advertising. Time will tell if it pays off.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman have always had more potential as characters than Superman or the Flash. Now that general audiences have actually seen them depicted in something that isn't a crappy TV show from the 70's, they agree.

bull
shit
Maybe the flash but not Superman. That's just stupid.

Atlantian with psychic control over all sea life, and Greek Amazon vs goes fast man, and does everything man. Both of whom are so powerful, writers have to resort to dumb bullshit just to make them seem in danger of losing at any point.

Yes yes. You have clinical depression. We get it.

No, cape comics are shit. I can enjoy most things, I'm even somewhat of a pleb, but comics are absolutely the bottom of all entertainment. Even VNs are above it.

Because Flash is played by a literal ass thief kike.
Aquaman has always been the best.

Yeah, that's great business sense.

The show Flash keeps them selling, tho.

Ah so you just want everything to be le animu cute girl meme. Why are you on Holla Forums? You require mod protection to even exist and shit on everything else because it doesn't conform to your autistic shit taste. Why are you allowed to fester here? This shit is a cancer. Cartoon fetish manchildren like you have got to go.

VNs are bad, but at least a few of them actually have stories written for fully developed adults, while comics are 100% for autistic kids with no grasp of human behavior that need it to be chewed down and hyperbolic to get it.

Cause Mamoa is a good actor that anyone that watched Stargate Atlantis will vouch for.

Raving about Superman or his mustache?

It did flop though. Hard too.

Stop shilling your channel here, Midnight Edge.

Not sure if serious.

Puppy love isn't supposed to last forever. It lasts just long enough for kids to come into the picture, and then your collective love is shifted to them.

where did you come up with that?

Should've casted Rob Schneider as the Flash.

It did though, estimates right now are that WB will lose at a minimum, around $100m if not far more

But that isn't wrong, though. Marvel's cinematic universe is the only one that has actually made bank, and all the others have been bandwagon-hoppers who try to profit off the newest trend and usually end up faceplanting. Look at the Universal monster movie universe they tried to pull off, and what an absolute shitshow that turned out to be.

It's really that Marvel actually sat down and autistically planned it out, as well as having Feige be the overall control for their "universe", they also didn't take massive risks with their initial wave of movies. They slowly built up to the slam dunk that was the Avenger movies, and they're probably going to break 2 billion easily with the Infinity War part 1.

The root problem with the other attempts at cinematic universes is rooted in poor executive control from the studios and handing films out to retards like Snyder. It's inconceivable that a DC movie universe and even a JL movie should fail. It's just impressive that they managed to fuck up that much

Not in the minds of the people.
And what about the second wave when it hits dvd and blu ray? The box office means nothing.

Zack, it's not going to work. I linked to the video out of laziness but I'll spell it out for you.

The most a movie will ever make is in it's opening weekend. It's not going to make 20 million the first week, then 80 million the next week. So it's fair to say whatever it's opening weekend is, that's typically half of what it's going to end up making. Justice League had an opening weekend of 93 million dollars.

It was projected to open with a domestic of 160 million, which would still be a moderate failure, but on par with BvS at least. 93 million means the following:

-The DC movies are on a downward trend. Every movie makes less than the last.
-Half the people who went to BvS didn't go to Justice League, and this movie should have been a much larger draw.
-Word of mouth on the movie among those who did see it was bad, otherwise the casual movie goers would be going back to see it again and recommending it to others, but those who did like it didn't like what they saw.

Now let's look at it from a budget perspective. The original budget was 300 million, but extensive reshoots, new special effects, the fact that they had to digitally cover over Superman's mustache costing them easily another 20 million because Tom Cruise insisted Henry not shave it off (he grew it for Mission Impossible, the whole thing's a power move and shows that Mission Impossible is a more important franchise and Cavill thinks it's more important to his career than the DC films) bringing in Whedon, etc, the budget likely ballooned up to around 500 mil if you include the marketing and promotional tie-ins.

Wonder Woman wasn't a hit because of feminism, it was a mild hit because people like movies set in that era and it had a very pro-America message. The film tanked outside of the US. It was a hit because it did it with a much, much smaller budget.

And you have to remember, the studio only gets half of the profits, the theater gets the other half. So if it does make 500 million, they're still only getting 250 million.

So as it stands the movie isn't even going to make them back their original budget. On top of that is the insult to injury that it didn't even break 100 million, and it's completely beaten out by Thor which got good reviews and made way more money -and continues to- despite the film basically being Marvel's b-list.

To put it another way, this was the last time we'll see Affleck as Batman, Cavill's probably out as Superman, The Flash was extremely poorly received in no small part to the stupid shit Ezra said in interviews, Cyborg will not have a standalone film like planned. That leaves Aquaman whose movie they already made and are going to have to release and Wonder Woman 2 which was their single hit, but the sequel will take place in a modern setting and thus won't have the "Ra-ra patriotism!" crowd to prop it up.

DC's already announced they're "moving away from shared continuity" and want each film to be it's own separate universe.

We can't have that, goyim! He looks too much like a Nazi!

They bleached the monkey and made him wear contacts to appear more white. How are the leftyshits not losing their minds?

because they masturbate over him being Khal Drogo and are distracted by their orgasms

To summarize:

-They went about the cinematic universe thing backwards instead of doing what Marvel did and building it up film by film growing an audience attached to each individual character.
-They didn't advertise anything to make the film look interesting. They told us nothing about the plot and just showed random quips and meaningless action scenes.
-The villain is a non-entity, a nobody even to hardcore comic book fans and a CGI embarrassment no one had any interest in who wasn't even named in the trailers.
-They buried the lede by not including one of the biggest box office draws in the advertisement and waiting until the last minute to reveal Superman would be brought back to life and in the film.
-The plot, the dialog, even the special effects were all completely awful.
-Wonder Woman is played by a skeletal, flat-chested wimpy looking model with no acting experience and a thick accent.
-Aqua Man is played by a heavily tattoo'd Samoan who would have been much better suited to play Lobo, and as a result of this movie now can't.
-Cyborg looks like a bayformer with a human head, and his involvement here precludes him from being in a Teen Titans movie which I'm sure miffed some fans. It also suggested this was based off of New 52, a line which has long outstayed it's welcome with most fans.
-Flash was played by a Jewish Queer Feminist, which wouldn't have mattered if he was a good actor but he insisted on bringing this up over and over and over in every press junket for the film trying in vain to stir up artificial controversy while looking like a complete idiot with blue painted on eyebrows. You could see even his costars -Gal in particular- were quite frustrated with him. In one interview he tries to get Gal to say "Hetero-patriarchy your wrath upon this Earth has ended." In another while the other actors are suggesting female Justice League members that could join he says "Why can't the Green Lantern be a woman? Why can't all the Green Lanterns be women? Oh my god you guys, internet controversy!" which just makes him look incredibly ill-informed since there are female Green Lanterns, and there is an all female Lantern corp called the Star Sapphires (pictured because honestly you guys these women are totally problematic and I just can't even!)
-The tone ended up inconsistent as it was based in a grimdark gritty universe envisioned by a guy who'd previously said he hated Superman and Batman and wanted Batman to get raped in prison which was then adjusted by a wimpy feminist who only knows how to communicate in valley girl quips.
-The film followed others which gave the audience nothing but reasons to dislike this universe and want only to see it end.

She smiles for the picture, but is jealous of her body. Look at the eyes.

are you fucking serious?

"she" looks like somebody's dad in drag

I thought s(he) was a really ugly woman. There are uggos out there.

She's a handsome man

…My statement that he's jealous of the girl's body he's looking at still is accurate, other than the
part.

I figuered it was just an older woman with a heavy tan and no makeup. I mean they all kinda look like that without makeup.

No there's some things you just don't get from lack of make up. Look at that chin. Look at that nose. Look at that brow ridge. Are there other pictures of this thing so I may see the shoulder width? my god

Don't you worry user, DC made sure to change her costume for modern progressive sensibilities in the new 52 relaunch.

can't have sexy women in comics, this is the current year +2 after all, and comics aren't just for white males anymore.

I expected it, but that's still really stupid since the Star Sapphires are powered by love/lust, and that's why it's an all female corp and they all dress like whores to tempt any who look at them.

Found one. For *some* reason most of the other pictures are just of the busty blonde and cute brunette.

maybe jewess

That is very racist. Chinks, niggers, spics and huelanders love that shit too.

Cuz he's Hawaiian not Samoan.

What about the Legendary Godzilla cinematic universe that seems to be doing okay.