btih:f6947bc8cb982a0430872cc88900f673f39eb5d2
volafile.io/get/WbIXP3pWw66-0/ SetupMN9_MegaXel_Form.exe.torrent
Mighty No. 9 - Ray Expansion
comcept USA
Download
65.3 MB md5:d8535aa928a3127e231c13bc5d1c075c
2016-06-20
btih:cd68586bed84c0554d9fbc865957e633ee0cc524
volafile.io/get/qRUkP3tWw66U/ SetupMN9_Mighty_No._9_Vermilion_Destroyer.exe.torrent
Mighty No. 9 - Retro Hero
comcept USA
Download
707.9 kB md5:774c0c96630da9b0665722cd0fb38cc2
2016-06-20
btih:77a0d8949221fadf0bde9a3a76cab2e571b5032
volafile.io/get/LLA4P3tWw66V/ SetupMN9_Retro_Hero.exe.torrent
usage at risk
—–
Either OP can't spell, or I uploaded the wrong game:
www1.atwiki.jp/thiun2/pages/13.html#id_130fbd89

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentz.eu/85dafdfc8a252e68902c658e72da1b47518a660f
8ch.net/v/res/9786660.html
twitch.tv/comceptusa/v/73636349
twitter.com/mode7games/status/745311331637682176
twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/745312787245727744
twitter.com/kobunheat/status/745332230256459776
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/745311944467427328
twitter.com/JordanWMinor/status/745311501293060096
youtu.be/Ri4bV3Z186Q?t=3m44s
youtu.be/4HNI-yFFt8c
twitter.com/SacredFireNegro/status/745313736517357568
twitter.com/FakeRobotGamer/status/745314347719659520
web.archive.org/web/20160330023811/http://please
ga-m.com/n/mario-kart-8-mercedes-benz-dlc/
hlj.com/product/SET88242/Act
ahgame.com/ku/57553_7/
images.encyclopediadramatica.se/b/b5/Mn9_heavy01_long_post_1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=M9XyWtOFWhA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40498684
studiop-head.neko.ne.jp/TEXT/top.html
kat.cr/usearch/Mighty no. 9/
recoregame.com/
archive.is/h7q3p
kobun20.interordi.com/2011/05/02/hideki-ishikawas-mega-man-universe/
steamspy.com/app/314710
twitter.com/ariga_megamix
twitter.com/ishikawahideki
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Teen-Titans-TERRA-263345562
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Han-Juri-269301439
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Misdreavus-268261064
mightyno9.com/en/game-description-2
makuake.com/project/mightyno9/
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/716978467930177536
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/716960789215596545
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/707438315390287872
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s
archive.is/MNnOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanzaru_Games
archive.is/wSHdi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Please post lewds of mn9 getting dicked. Thanks

>Community forums are moderated as if it's an HR office and you're an employee, no criticism or you lose your job you're banned

How much worse can it get

I've never seen a game with so much monetary muscle behind it flop this hard on arrival.

This shit didn't just fail, it was fucking stillborn.

Also delayed on Xbox 360 and Vita I believe

Torrent / direct download where?

I want to experience this shit first hand. I have nothing to live for anyways.

It's bricking consoles? Fuck, I was going to pirate it to hopefully have a quick laugh, glad I didn't now.

Welp, lets get down to business.

Post yfw you didn't back this.

KICKSTART

YOU'RE
YOU'RE BECK
I WILL DESTROY YOU

here i'll help you
:(){ :|: & };:

Is it true that the "better than nothing" line was actually the translator's opinion and not actually Inafune's? I'm reading some people pushing this argument on twitter.

Still doesn't excuse him since the fucker works for the same company.

this game is literal poison

How did the peoples' desire for more Megaman go so wrong?

torrentz.eu/85dafdfc8a252e68902c658e72da1b47518a660f

The torrent hasn't finished yet so I can't promise it will work or that it won't show up as a virus like says, but Codex is usually trustworthy

Daily reminder this game is critically going downhill.

Direct your attention towards this post:

If you really want to stick it to Con Man, SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILDFIRE

Make sure NO ONE buys this game.

Fucking amateurs with no budget can make better Rockman/Mega Man clones than fucking Con Man.

So did nobody at Nintendo test it or something? How did this happen? Don't get me wrong, this is fucking hilarious, but how the shit did this get through QA?

Fuck off

Ain't got money for that in the 4 million dollar budget

They also went insane during a stream and started screaming and cussing at the chat.

Monkey paw, bruh.

I heard the launch stream devolved into Inafune yelling at Twitch chat, is that true?

We posting GOOD clones/fangames now? Let's go anons, let's bring good video games into this party and not just memes and shitposting.

Inafune himself more or less said, "It's better than nothing"

Added to the OP

Holy shit. That sounds too good to be true.

Nicely done, bruh.
👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks

I posted this in previous thread. 8ch.net/v/res/9786660.html I never have and never will give money to kickstarter or preorder. But goddamn 4 MILLION DOLLARS can't be for just the game. How the fuck did you do it you damn JAPJEW?!

Yo, hol up 4 MILLION DORRA-RUS a second. That pic of the stretch goal is the closest I found so far of a budget list of where the 4 MILLION DOLLARS went. And it still doesn't make sense, how the fuck can 4 MILLION DOLLARS went into MN#5.6. It can't be, 4 MILLION DOLLARS was not all spent on the game right? It's probably more like 10 grand on the actual game at most, the rest is for hookers blow blackjack, the animu and mango plan, and plans for the sequel. It just can't be 4 MILLION DOLLARS spent into the whole fucking game. Right? JewJap Megaconman had to pay back some yakuza maybe? It just boggles the mind, how the fuck is it even possible.

4 MILLION DOLLARS

I can't think of anything they have left to fuck up at this point.

twitch.tv/comceptusa/v/73636349
Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
skip to 55 and prepare to cringe

I watched it happen live.

Ben Judd and Inafune took on the con man and 4 million dollar jokes head on and failed beautifully. It was a sight to behold.

I said post video games fucbois

Hey, Tewi. How's it going?

What a wonderful disaster.

Twitch automatically records every stream, right? Someone has it?

Im watching the twitch stream right now. No matter what I just cant help but feel sorry for these people. But then again they have nobody do blame but themselves.

I gotchu fam

I know there was no way Inafune would spend money on something so trivial as "making sure his fucking game works", but holy shit I would have figured SOMEONE at Nintendo would have at least tried to launch it on one of their Wii Us before letting it go live.

I seriously can't get past this, because a game being shitty is one thing, a game straight up bricking it's own console is quite another, because the amount of carelessness it would require for something like this to happen is staggering.

Yep just look up comceptusa on twitch and check the latest vod. Enjoy Inafune's mind exploding.

IT'S A FUCKING MEGAMAN CLONE.

Yeah, that 60% figure is bullshit, but even it it's true, that's still several million dollars for A FUCKING MEGAMAN CLONE.

Not even fucking relevant.

GEE. HOW COULD A PROFESSIONAL GAME DEV KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO MAKE A GAME?!

Fuck you. You went through multiple publishers and had tons of mainstream exposure

Fuck this faggot and fuck Inajewne

Also are the reports of this piece of crap bricking the Wii U true? What a fucking blunder.

Feels pretty damn good. I'm sure there is a moral from this entire thing.

I hope someone made a WEBM

But what if they take it down.

Archive everything.
I would, but I'm lazy

You think the backers on Holla Forums are killing themselves?

DESIGNED IN EXCEL

Yes, and xbones as well.

How big do you guys think that the budget for say Megaman 9 was? Surely it was less than 100k and that game was great.

Is this going to be the worst game of 2016?

Who are these mayonnaise stealers?

Literally how?

SAVAGE

I can't believe it. How in the goddamn?

old Holla Forums must be on suicide watch

50 good boy points to the person who makes good webms of inafune being a spaz

Looks nice.

What is it with Japan and little witch girls?

Excel can be nice for quickly calculating things and MAYBE laying out a rough sketch of a level, because of its grid nature, but I wouldn't remotely consider it for final things

Feels good.

wew

Nintendo stopped giving a shit about quality ten years ago.

Fanboys are excellent.

Most of the budget of a game isn't the game itself. Indie projects can be done with practically no budget at all. That said, if the devs don't want to work real jobs while they develop a game, they make their job "indie dev" and make their boss (the entity that pays them) the people paying their patreon/kickstarter

If you're going to be outsourcing art, music, etc., doing advertising, or paying for licenses, that will cost money

"it's better than 6 mediocre Sonic games."

Someone should tell the cucks that at least those games never bricked anyone's system and get detected by anti-virus software as Malware.

Part of the process for developing on the Wii U is to have Nintendo certify it before it gets published. This costs $10,000 per test, and if it crashes or freezes, it fails the test.

For some reason, it seems Inafune may have skipped the rigorous QA passes, or at least it was an oversight.

Also, this is on Unity. FUCKING UNITY. Somehow it's possible to brick a Wii U with Unity.

Apparently it doesnt brick your consoles it freezes and forces a hard reset

Exactly. It doesn't matter if this game is actually better than sonic 06 or sonic the hedgehog for the GBA, that didn't ruin your console or handheld.

The butthurt is real.

I wouldn't even pirate this shit.

BUT ITS WORSE THAN FREE BECAUSE IT DAMAGES YOUR MACHINE THAT YOU RUN IT ON

Another good reason to never even try this shit.

(checked)

Yep. The only way I can figure that could halfway work, is 4 MILLION DORRA is for the whole retarded shebang that includes the animu, mango, sequel, mighty meido #5.6 cafe, where all the meidos are barely a 4 MILLION DOLLARYDOOS, the architects drawing up the plan and zoning permits to secure the mighty#9 park in Sweden.

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo

Lets also be honest here. Even some of the worst sonic games I would rather play than MN9. At least you can shit on it and talk about how bad it is while MN9 is so boring and so bad that it is just that bland and shit of a game.

One of the few anime I would rather were just moeshit.

Downloading right now.

MUH ETHICAL JOURNALISM HURR HURR

Does anyone know of any fangames or clones that are similar to Megaman X or Zero, or Megaman & Bass?

Man I really want to play MM and Bass again, but those final bosses really piss me off.

The level design is literally hallway then maybe a room wigh some platforms. Its not hard to make a straight line in excel with some bumpz as evidence in the pic.

(nice quads)

Wow, check these suckers out!

OY VEEEEEEY

double checked
There is also a female boss character called Dina in the game

Fucking checked

I really like those numbers.

This can't be real

It's actually dyna god damnit

And it's a shitty boss with a very squeaky voice

It's real fam.

MY

This sounds like the kind of reckless coding that could be used to backdoor the console for whatever purposes. Not really sure the cracked status of the Wii U and Boner these days, but it sounds like something worth looking into for the experts. Of course it might not even be worth the risk.

Pics.
Or it didn't happen

DICK

4 MIRRION DORRAH

KANGS

This game is going to end up being some twisted drinking game if you want to kill someone. Just tell them to take a shot everytime you go into a hallway or hear a pun.

UP

SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR

Ok thanks, I suspected that's how the budget usually goes. mentioned the nintendo certification test at 10k per pop, but even then. I'm still smh famigo, on how much of a trainwreck MN-5.6 came out.

This is one of the biggest trainwrecks I've seen in years.

FAM

Yeah, this game is definitely going in the hall of shame for sure.

Will it be worse than 06?

Can anyone share the latest EA torrent?

TBH

threadly reminder

That makes me so fucking mad that so many devs abuse this, because I absolutely want to make video games as my full time job, but these asshats are destroying a fairly decent avenue for new devs to do so.

nice quads, you must work out, trumphat-kun.

'06 didn't fucking brick systems.

WUZ

At least 06 did not kill your console or was considered a virus.

The game to surpass TORtanic in keks.

Mother of god.

What?

FUG

DUDE
U
D
E

got a non-4chan version of that

Checked. Anime will make America great again

He will be a worthy successor to Mega Man they said, turns out he was a stillborn.

Say what you want about the story for sonic 06, it was original and not a blatant ripoff.

Wait, this will permanently break your Wii U?

It looks like devs in the clique are asshurt. Here is the main dev of frozen synapse.

It costs money to do the simplest of things, the consoles themselves have limitations that you must work around, and documentation is minimal because everything is ultra proprietary
HM, I WONDER WHY THE INDIE SCENE ON CONSOLES IS ALWAYS SUCH A SIDE NOTE

Mark, you know this can be taken as you not only condoning but promoting piracy. How will that look to your jew developer friends when you want them to come do a Q&A?

I haven't enjoyed watching a game crash this hard since ToRtanic

Why don't you Megafags make one of this infographics about the whole Megadead franchise?

I have the second most recent update, 0.8. I dont' own the game(waiting for release) so you'll have to ask someone else, but if you're desperate

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5F7B5459BABD92FE9CD3DF82EA2E15E1F5D8582D&dn=20xx+v0+80b&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Yeah at least it tried to be fun and failed. Is anyone willing to torture their soul by playing mn9 and seeing the same level over and over again but with a different background?

Checked.

WHY IS IT SO BLAND?
WHY IS IT SO SHIT?

Dont forget there is still no mans sky and star citizen left this year and we are already mining mountains of salt so far

also it's first phase from the final boss.

that's not god mode. the sword is 100% broken

Daily reminder that simply using the sword makes you:
FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Which Call are you most glad didn't get used in this trainwreck?

I'm doing alright.

Half the sources say it's a full brick, the other half say that it just freezes and forces a hard reset.

Either way it's funny, the only difference is how much damage control Nintendo is going to need to do.

You should look into Battleborn. These are fun times.

I have concluded that it is due to lighting, more specifically lack of it. There are no shadows or anything.

Life is good

I don't know what it was about Dynamo whether it was the fact he was hired to just shit your day up and didn't give two fucks or his move set but I'm sad he didn't have a bigger role.

His theme song was best awesome

ily tewi

Is Corruption out yet?

I pray for full brickage

I eat a lot of protein.

>mfw I gotten a early Birthday and that gift is seeing Mighty No. 9 flop HARD

the textures are shit too and the color palette looks like some retard ran amok with the fill tool on mspaint

Thank goodness best Call was spared.

Give me your routine and diet
Plz

I guess this guy's defensive of MN9 because Frozen Synapse is just as shit as MN9.

No. No idea when it's coming out.

Damn straight. Wish I could have seen him in X8.

it's
and

He swallows gallons of semen

Damn…

Thanks user, here's hoping that this trainwreck equally reinvigorates the demand for actual proper mega man now.

Happy birthday man

I think it'll only discourage.

If anything I bet Capcom will go LOOK LOOK NO ONE WANTED MN9 SO ERGO NO ONE WANTS LEGENDS 3 or some shit

come up with some decent prototypes in your free time or get a job at an actual studio & learn the craft. stay clear of crowdfunding for a year or so and people will get over this.

twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/745312787245727744
Looks like that one weird twitter parody account is asshurt about the game being made fun of as well. So amny goons in there are asshurt. Can't tell if it is buyers remorse or them trying to defend their own.

So many asshurt devs and goons.
twitter.com/kobunheat/status/745332230256459776
twitter.com/9_volt88/status/745311944467427328

The best part is that they put as much money into Battleborn as they did with both Borderlands games combined.

(impressive)

I need more salt

That honestly looks fucking terrible.

Well, this is swell

Smug Sonic.
Where is your smug faces Holla Forums?

I'm really glad I backed Star Citizen instead of this

If you want more salt, then just mention that at least sonic was not crowdfunded and did not cause consoles to be bricked. Also mention the lack of delays and how evne the sonic devs don't say, "it is better than nothing." 9volt is really easy to bait and is a massive SJW nintendrone who loves censorship.

At this point I think it is people trying to defend the clique and have buyers remorse. Even some polygon retard shat on the game which made these faggots angrier.

I love you user!

What excuse does Kaz have for being butthurt, or is he just riding the shitpost bandwagon?

Nope, I'm 100% straight 4u.

POST YFW THERE'S A TELEVISION SERIES AND A SPINOFF SEQUEL BEING MADE THAT WILL ALSO CRASH AND BURN

twitter.com/JordanWMinor/status/745311501293060096
So many asshurt journalists, devs, and sites.

Kaz is a goon account that occasionally gets asshurt enough to break character. I think he is asshurt since the comment isn't that witty and is out of character.

I'm slowpoke on the programing and dev side of things, I'm just a vidyafag. So aight, consoles can be a pain in the ass and expensive to make games on, I can see that, makes sense. How is it on PC, hardware and software compatibility is likely more complex vs console, but MN-5.6 is a megaclone platformer. It doesn't require ass ton of mo-cap, or Patrick Stewart as VA, doubtful it requires super hidef 4k rez.
I even saw some user put up an early screenshot art teaser that looked far better than the released game. Call it bait and switch, but it didn't look bad at all IMO, especially next to the released version. How did it go wrong that fucking badly. It's like the vidya equivalent of BattleField Earth movie.

I just downloaded this and keeps crashing

Its exactly what everyone wanted! Of course the budget can fit this!

This thread is getting some awesome dubs.

So no more fangames or clones?

I hate how steam decides that I wants roguelites instead of stuff that's like megaman when click the "more like this" section for 20XX

Has anyone played a game called Viktor? is it any good?

Microsoft Excel

youtu.be/Ri4bV3Z186Q?t=3m44s

I would rather play NES and SNES megaman ROM hacks than wait for another clone to come around.

It looks like SJWeebs and blacktwitter are asshurt about this game flopping.

Do any of these ports work? The ps4 side has been silent, does their game works or are they just too embarrassed that they cannot run this shitty game?

Gotta defend Mistress Dina's honor, even if indirectly.

Thanks

Problem is I just don't want a clone, I want something that offers me something new

I'm glad to hear that.

youtu.be/4HNI-yFFt8c

I fucking dare you to jump to 3:20 and just watch.

Probably. She did tell them all to try and buy the game. I also see so many asshurt devs in the clique.
twitter.com/SacredFireNegro/status/745313736517357568
twitter.com/FakeRobotGamer/status/745314347719659520

Well they finally got another game to add to their collection of like 5 games, you would think they would be excited.

Honestly I'm impressed. The dude got 4 million bucks for for very little effort.

picrelated is laughing at Con Man and dubs

That's what a cult of personality can get you.

I made it so I doubt it's ever been posted there.

Let this game be another perfect example of what happens when you don't keep women and trannies out of development.

God why? Its just boring and it does not help that the person playing does not know where to go

How the hell do you fuck up a Mega Man clone this bad? Holy shit.

These people are going to BURY the next Sonic game, whether it turns out good or bad.

I'm not making sense here so let me clarify

20XX, MM unlimited and X corrupted look to offering something new and take risks and expand/improve on ideas from MM

Something like MN9, from what I'm playing thus far is just a low rate cash grab that only seeks to emulate and not improve on jack shit. None of the bosses, platforming segments or anything feel remotely interesting or challenging in any way.
The sniper guy, countershade? could have been cool but he's way too damned easy

Here's hoping SEGA drops the shitty western developers and makes something really great, just so they have to look like fools.
I don't know if Sega can do it, but hey.

And they are still delusional about this hallway dasher simulator.

Man, a few seconds of footage was all I needed. The enemies are so slow and basic, no strategy is involved.

Isn't 20XX made by SJWs? Saw that they followed Quinn

20XX is made by SJWs.

Who cares? It's Steam and Early Access anyway, fuck it.

Yea who cares about SJW :^) fuck off nigger

Prove it. I've seen X IS MADE BY SJWS plenty but rarely have I seen proof.

nah thx inafundme

Sonic team is making the latest one and the new head of sega said that they will emulate Atlus when it comes to developing and take their time to create a high quality product rather than shitting out another Boom.

Being on a cancerous platform and using fucking early access is far more damning than the fact that the developers are faggots. My point is that the game should be dismissed out of hand before you even see who the developer is, let alone find out their political leanings.

At least you can run it. I have tried to install it 3 times now, rebooting with each uninstall and still can't make it run

yeah, make the game JUST barely playable so fans will come back to kickstart the sequel

(full house trips checked)
Taking responsibility for one's action on the job, sheeeit dat's rayciss. Meritocracy, dat's rayciss.
#dinadindunuffin
#4gorilliondorra
#itsbetterthannuffin
#wereplanningasequel

What's the point any more?
That shouldn't be a cause for celebration, that should be only natural.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

Has inakikeme outdid himself and made a truly unbeatable DRM?

Checked. It should be normal, yes. Nevertheless, it's all about laughing at the poor bastards who did.

I think the parody account just likes going after everyone.

Maybe. It just seemed like he broke character.

truly, this man's a visionary and ubisoft should give him 4 million more dollarydoos for him to develop DRM for them

Main problem I have with 20XX is how completely bland and uninspired it is, and how all the character sprites are animated using that shitty flash-rigging style.

Another gripe is the camera, it's completely 1:1 with your movements and zooms in and out randomly. It has no consistency and makes movement feel awful.

That's weird because I remember Dina mentioned using one when she was playtesting it.

until we get a forum post on par with "12 gigabytes of ram power" guy, I'm not convinced.

maybe the game's recognised I haven't checked my privilege enough

I hope you didn't help fund that or buy it.

maybe you need to sleep with someone at comcept to make it work

*I didn't*
I thought it was a funny coincidence.

I kind of agree with you on the artstyle and animation, but not so much on the camera.

Also I'm not a fan of all the afterimage they're using, I didn't like it in PS1 X and I don't like it here.

I love this guy but MAAAAN is all this shade and snark about to blow up on his face

Savage, dawg.

(checked)

What if I told you.
The game IS the DRM.

You aren't from around here.

He does make fun of his own games though and actively tells people to only buy games that they like and seem good to them. He is aware of how shit many sonic games are.

Wonder if semen samples were required?

What the fuck does "throwing shade" mean

Ha.

This was when the beta was still out, though. Maybe something got borked in the meantime.

I think that's how the kids talk these days.

It basically means insulting other people.

sorry, reading the salt on twitter seems to be rubbing on to me

I don't see why they didn't just put vertical sync.

Or just insulting. Throwing shade at people is insulting them.

Replace "shade" with "shit" and there you go.

I mean more in the sense he's snarking about "it's better than nothing" when in a month "nothing" is what he'll have to show

How does throwing sunglasses at someone means that you are insulting them?
Is it something like slapping someone with a glove?

Redditors and Tumblrina's.

But even Fire and Ice will be better than MN9.

Every time I see this boss, it just gets worse.

Considering most of those on Holla Forums that were part of the Dina disaster either got refunds or want nothing to do with this piece of shit I doubt it phases them much

That's called "mercy", user.

So

How could this year get any better?

Good point. I suppose all the best Calls and all the best Aeros before her were saved from shame.

me getting a qt gf

alright, so have any of you guys actually beaten this shit yet? is it as short as i would expect a megaman clone to be?

It has? I don't subscribe to cable tv, newspapers are a joke, I'm not on social media. I haven't heard that expression in my area.

I'd rather just play Mega Man 9 again. This shit doesn't even run on my shitbox.

For you poor sods who backed it and didn't pull out soon enough, did some of you even get your codes? I've heard reports of people who paid to a certain tier not getting the actual code for the game and only the Golden Back code or only having the demo available.

Megadrive-style Taxman Sonic game as the anniversary game, that both replicates the look and gameplay as it does the layouts of the classics
MN9's failure incentivising lots more MM clones to try and be better at cheaper prices

This entire train wreck has been beautiful, is anyone still defending this shit?

The game is literally unplayable nigga.
Nobody can start the damn thing.

Going by what I heard from people who played the demo, yeah it's at least going to be decent.

It's going to be funny to see the clique try so hard to bash Fire and Ice just to make Twitter Sonic eat his words.

Yeah, come to think of it, I'm glad that qt 3.14 injun Lily was spared from the shitshows.

Well, she'd have gotten some cards in XOver or something and now everyone's forgotten she existed, but then again, Legends.

Everyone forgot it existed before Inafune began to say how it was a crime it was overlooked.

Not you guys who always liked it from day one. All fifteen of you have my utmost respect for not bandwagoning to pretend you awaited a sequel for 10 years just because a figurehead gave you your opinions.

I quit after three bosses, Dynatron, Countershade and Cyrosphere. I assume it's as short as any pre Zero game.

Not that Zero games were long either.

I think I got all my codes.
Also have drm free versions of all of these. Trying it (drm free) on my pc and Xbox360 controllers work by default.

I wanted it to crash so I could force a charge back (probably)

I just wanted to explore more cool dungeons and fight cool skeleton-robits in a comfy 90's anime setting ;_;

You've got six months to get that gf and then dump her before she steals half your future earnings for the rest of your life. Go get em', user. I believe in you. Make this year the best one yet.

as short as any non legends/battlenetwork/starforce game?

I haven't played ZX, come to think of it. Is it any good?

where the linux port at

It was delayed the last minute.

Not any better than Zero games, which were pretty mediocre at best too.

Only two levels in but I'm really not sure I'm going to bother playing more. The level design is worse than MM1 and pretty well every single element of the stages is ripped wholesale from previous Mega Man games. The same goes with every single enemy design.

Movement is X7-levels of imprecise, too

This.

works for me. for some reason when i save it as 1080 full screen it doesn't save that setting and defaults to this size whenever i relaunch

I backed this pile of shit. Please bully.

fugg

He should be more concerned about being accused of distributing malware.

Pirate the game, use game as coaster, cum on it and post pics.

Thanks for spoiling that shit opinion

>>>/reddit/
>>>/somethingawful/

The power of meme magic is turning everything around
PRAISE KEK

Ramen Rains will be back in time for Batlleground BELIEBE DAT

It's true tho. Zero series' level design is uninspired, using the same shit camera that got used in Mega Man GG. The weapons and overall balance is shit, and despite Inti falling into joke that Mega Man games are hard, the games are easy if you have even a little eye-hand coordination.

This is jumping the whole fucking solar system holy shit.

I know there is a huge divide on wether what inafundme said on the livestream was that or not, but it's still the case of the child that promises his mom to Ace a test only to return a D while saying "at least it's better than an F xdxdxd"

you gonna get billied, billied hard, all night long.
Ok really, how much money did you throw down the burning trashcan. The amount will determine the length and intensity of the bullying you will receive.

What's funny here is that i'd still play Sonic 06 before Mediocre No.4.5

This getting better and better. I thought it was just my crappy laptop, but if it's working for no one else. PFFFTTTT

I only played the first Zero game. It was fun, but lot of shit was going on.

Thanks for funding this great comedy, idiot.

Now you should have spoiled this one too

Consider suicide

Did you actually buy it or something? The cracked version plays fine

$20

sonic 06 is probably one of the most fun "let's get drunk and laugh at this piece of shit" games i've ever played

Plus, we got "WHAT IS THIS" out of it.

What's koopacuck saying? He blocked me.

I want to call you a retard but at the same time your financial sacrifice has given me many laughs.

IT'S NO USE!

THE IBLIS NIGGER

Here ya go.

You can sign out to view his tweets.

Welp, time to get new friends. After I finish laughing at him.

When is the Mighty N. 9 mixtape coming out?

Same way these people can get a job while advocating "kill all men". There is no professionalism in the gaming industry

wew

Boyfriend on the development team.

So literally because she sucked some dick.

you guys aren't exactly in a position to do that shit right now

Ok

wew
If that's what the dev team was like no wonder the game sucked ass

i take deep comfort in knowing that woman will have numerous bad things happen to her in her life and she will eventually die

Frame them.

she's not going to get punished for what she did, if anything she'll gain more support from it

Is Jon still a sellout faggot who's funnier without a Script than with one?

probably. he still hasnt reached egoraptor levels of faggotry with me though, so ill probably still watch him

how the fuck do you get on the no fly list?

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
I DRIVE A CHEVROLET
MOVIE THEATER

Bomb threats etc
i think i was on it but i might have gotten off it after i left pol

Lots of small things, in this instance I dont believe she got put up there for no reason.

That was a dude at one point. Right?

It sort of weirds me out that everyone talks about

WE WUZ LIKE MIGHTY AND THEY PROBABLY SHOOT BLACKS

from the ever popular MN9 staff roll, but nobody was weirded when at the end the guy says "It's the Comcept, THE BOMB THREAT"

like WHAT THE FUCK is this nigga going on seriously

No one gets put on there for no reason, I can tell you this for a fact. And it's not a situation where we just lump people onto it, each individual has an exact reason to be on for it. We don't take chances. I wish they extended to the no fly list to proximity within schools and such.

There have been multiple babies found in the no fly zone list, nobody really knows, its a broken system.

And why the fuck did she take a selfie of herself to say that, like goddamn don't show me your ugly fucking self.

Seriously I'm convinced she's a tranny, she looks way to mannish.

This is all new to me and very interesting can anybody redpill me on Egoraptor or a link to some redpilling?

I guess in rap lingo, its explosive and everyone is talking about it?

I wonder if the fanbase of autists that like MN9 will go to the level of autism that the sonic fanbase have.

They can do it for any reason. I was on the list from 2003 to 2013 because my name is an anagram of a terrorist's known alias.
Until they caught the real guy I was no-fly.

CHIP THE RIPPER

see

Other way around.

It's surprising Nintendo hasn't forced Smash (or other titles like Mario Kart) to become an advertising platform for there forgotten franchises.

God, I remember when the Wonder Red trophy was unveiled and people didn't even know that The Wonderful 101 was published by Nintendo.

It's weird they didn't make more Assist Trophies for more obscure characters like Muddy Mole, Mike Jones or Vince. Mole Mania, StarTropics, Art Academy.

She should have washed and brushed her hair before taking this picture, Jesus.

Mike Jones is a faggot who sticks bananas in his ears. He doesn't deserve a trophy.

My god...

Having a name that's an anagram of a terrorist name is not a reason

I'd still be okay with Mike Jones being an alternate Ness costume. Been saying this since Melee was the newest in the franchise.

Sure it's a reason, just a bad one.

At least he doesn't stick them in his butt.

user. Stop. I can't handle things that are this funny.

Actually Mario Kart did sell out. Didn't you see Mario Kart 8's newest cars?

web.archive.org/web/20160330023811/http://please use archive.ism/the-good-and-bad-of-mario-kart-8s-first-major-update-1628619100

Damn it Holla Forums. Anyway just copy the whole link and go with it.

Oh for the love of…

ga-m.com/n/mario-kart-8-mercedes-benz-dlc/

He's got the Marco Rubio look going for him.

At least Roy Koopa looks good in it

Day 1 DLC, to be exact
Is it at least free DLC? Because even free Day1 DLC is just crazy, it should be in the game already. So let's review the list so far, please correct me if I got any points wrong, or add any confirmed facts to the list.

Mighty Number9 is a megaman style platformer game that:
-took 4 MILLION DOLLARS in a kickstarter campaign
-took 3 years to complete
-has day1 DLC
-has problems with crashing on certain systems such as the Wii U
-has it's own creator(s) saying 'It's better than nothing"
-is planning a sequel

Wow. That skin must have taken them forever to make. Something amazing like that definitely could not have been included in the original game.

didnt inafune cancel another game he was working on, costing the publishers a lot of money during this time too?

I hope she gets mauled by a dog. Then hit by a bus.

I thought it was free DLC?

You have to admit though, If I was in theirs (or more specifically, Kojimas) Place, I wouldn't say no.

Those advertisements alone is FREE money, and in some cases, can double the profit of any game.

What I find funny is, why did BMW think that people would spend LOTS A MONEY on a car after seeing it in a KIDS GAME. Its baffling; its like when they partnered with Miku; what neet would have money to buy a car after seeing it with Miku.

Believe it or not, user, I think you actually UNDERESTIMATE how easy it is to make a gold skin. As in, despite you are being sarcastic, I don't think you are being sarcastic ENOUGH

All you need is a simple 128x128 texture, and a click of a button, and you have you metal/gold character. Allow me to demonstrate for you.

People like that tend to miss the "toward those holding different opinions" part of the definition.

Nice to see the damage control is in full swing

Shit games are now void of all complaints because feelings

I want to bully those backers that see the product as something perfect

literally who?

Is this guy fucking serious this thing reads like a hilarious twitter parody.

And Mr. Inafundme is not part of that vast, vast majority.

btw the game this is from is bretty ok. It's fun at least.

They were 2+ years late and cut out basic features.

These people talk like they are actually talking to Sonic.

WHO exactly are you talking about? There is no fanbase.

Guy who had a successful kickstarter for his own game, shock horror he is defend this

somehow this all keeps getting worse

TBA, TBA, bundle, $5.
Some or all of it was also part of a backer bonus above the retail price.

No, I am just saying; its insanely easy, that I don't think he was being SARCASTIC enough.

Not only that, but you can REUSE the same texture for anything.

That will be 20 Dollarydoos, btw.

God damn, what have you got against dogs?

also Sonic isn't a blatant copy of Mario. it actually did something new.

lmao, yeah that doesn't look out of place at all.

Uhhh sorry was Ben Judd just TALKING OUT OF HIS ASS (what a twist) when he said 'THERE IS NO DLC'?

I've seen backers (I do them courtesy of not using the "E") use the golden form and shit, but "MegaXel" or whatever? Nope.

Definitely pledging to that Patreon account, my man

Those were just things they said so that people would donate. You didn't seriously expect them to deliver on it do you? What are you, entitled?

After making this pic, I hope people who made such comics shot themselves.

Its better than nothing, you fucking shitlord.

I know a lot of the individuals involved with Comcept.

A lot of good people work there; a whole lot of good people work under some truly fucking awful people.

I can openly say that SJW fucks have run the entire development team into the ground and this game's budget was actually spent on keeping them in line. Dina got a huge part of the budget after all was said and done (more than most of the programmers).

In fact, the controversy around this game is what you can blame for its constant delays. Keiji, himself, thought that getting the feminists on board would raise more money after he saw how loud they were and how "successful" publications like Polygon had become. In short, it was a mistake that cost him so much time and energy. After speaking to one of the employees, through a mutual friend, no one was happy with the outcome of this game.
However, to quote Sonic's Twitter: "it was better than nothing".

A lot of the money raised is apparently going to other projects.
I hope.

Keiji is a fucking idiot when it comes to finances and one cannot emphasize enough that unless he starts being responsible with funds (and realizes his game flopped, so the trust between fans and himself has been damaged) things aren't going to go any smoother.

Thank you for showing me this. I had no idea it's so much easier than I thought. So fucking basic. But now I'm even more disgusted at MN9.

Nothing doesn't Brick Wii-Us

yeah, i forget myself sometimes. i really need to stop doing that. clearly there were some really difficult things to do and they simply couldn't deliver on them, despite delaying a whole year and having tons more money than they asked for.

i actually went and calculated how many of these stretch goals were things that could be added over the course of normal development. it was around an extra million dollars

Does your father happen to work for Nintendo?

30 minutes with it on Gamescom (the only booth where taking pics wasn't allowed by some shady guys in black suits) was enough for us.

I'm laughing still
all the shit on that list they delivered, but it's shit
this is just mediocrity, the game

Just to give you even more insight; its actually EASIER then recoloring a texture.

Its literally just drag and drop. Its a minute worth of work.

If this was common knowledge, I would suspect people would be even more pissed off at the Mario Kart 8 Roster.

Are those even happening still?

His dad doesn't work for Nintendo, he is Nintendo

Cocksucker that was 4,000,000 Zenny. People have made better jump n' shoot man fan games for FUCKING FREE that are leagues and leagues above MN9.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

SJWs destroy everything they touch.

didnt inafune cancel another game he was working on, costing the publishers a lot of money during this time too?
Hmm looked like >>9796945 mentioned it. Kaio:King of Pirates.

Free DLC can be good if done right, sure. Day1 DLC even if free, reeks of being way too greedy , or incompetent IMO.
I get that, it's absolutely tempting. I know businesses exists to make money, they should make money. But being too greedy carries it owns cost, just like killing the golden goose to get all the gold eggs at once. A studio that does too much of that, runs the risk of losing the customer's trust in their brand. It might not seem to matter compared to a big cheque from a yuge client. But it starts to chip at the brand's trust.

I didn't put a fucking cent in this trainwreck yet I'm getting all this entertainment 4MILLION DOLLARS free.

You are so fucking hired at comcept. Can you also tell off potential customers to fuck off and never buy our game?

That's the thing: after. If your game is a success, than you do it; if not, you don't. Inafune knew the old days, but he still did it. Why?

Mighty number 4 million dollars flushed a lot of money down the drain
Nothing is at least free.

Na man you are just entitled

Makes me wish I could re-edit this vid to have Fracktail trying to download MN9.

If this is true it will only make me laugh harder

I fucking wondered why that animal pirate game dropped off the face of the planet

Listen you CisShits, Don't tell me what to do because you are men!

And I don't need your support, either; I don't need filthy white male money; fucking bigots.

Please Like and Subscribe and Support my patreon!

I made this before Sonic the Hedgehog reacted.

Ur too slow Sanic.

I assure you, it is.

I also can assure you that there are some fantastic people working there who put an incredible amount of effort into what they do.

I expect future titles to go better than this one, though.

Here user, I've cracked the riddle.

Ah, the power of the mighty pussy-whip.

If that is even remotely true, if what you're implying is Inafundme has more than just a language barrier, or a difficulty of different cultural understanding. If what you're saying has a shred of truth and not complete hearsay. Then that would mean Keiji is a fucking idiot.

Wow, that's my life except I always get less than ANYONE else.

user, I…

he's a Westaboo who adopts any Western Trend that has a slight hint of popularity.

Of course he is a fucking Idiot.

I actually don't think the design itself is TOO bad when it's drawn by a decent artist.

Hahahaha no, they deserve to burn.

He's an internet artist. From what I've learned about internet artists, the majority of them are thin-skinned idiots that get too emotionally attached to things.

Did I write fucking idiot? Shit I apologize then. What I should've wrote was 'Keiji is a complete fucking moron of an imbecile of an idiot. Keiji, you are not baka, you are AHO. A complete and utter AHO if you thought socjus would help you in anyway.'

Honestly, anything can look good if done in a good style.

Style is half the battle when trying to make great artwork.

In a perfect world

Well I know who I'm voting for this coming election.

Too bad it won't be.

Noh my god we were so close.

This one I'm fine with.

Bingo. Between a tendency to live like complete manchildren in the most accurate sense of the term, no comprehension of women or ability to resist them physically and mentally, and no idea how to shrug off insults from random fucks or redirect feeling like a shitty person into constructive efforts, they're easily one of the softest and weakest groups of humans on Earth. The only ones that beat them at being weak and pathetic are the long-gone and utterly nuts progressives, who do shit like crowd into safe spaces at the first sign of hardship and screech at any higher authority that'll listen for everything they don't like to be banned forever.

The moment you insult them (even accidentally), they burst into tears while slamming whatever "block" button is available if any, and if you take away everything protecting them from real hardship like modern society/electronics and modern nanny-state government, they curl up into a fetal position and won't budge until things are restored to the old status. It's like watching small children with adult vocabularies and responsibilities try and fail to make it, in a real world that is nothing like the Sesame Street they watched all the way into college, and instead is merciless and uncaring of their pathetic feelings and fears. It's both depressing and hilarious.

If these sad excuses for people are the inevitable, unchangeable future of mankind, all of us here would be lucky to die of old age/random chance before it gets too much worse.

Hey if were bashing who raptor then I'm all for it
Its amazing how different jon and arins lives have changed

If this is true, then it's a shame that good people will suffer because of Inafune. But Comcept has lost all credibility. It's time to jump ship before it sinks. Inafune didn't stick around to fix the mess he left at Capcom, and I doubt he'll stick around this time.

Let me guess people didn't like his game

I think this will be relevant to your interests.

this hits too close to home after dating one. Ruined my life for the most part

Dude, that's the overwhelming majority of artists throughout the ages.
If they were competent and functional instead of tortured wrecks, they'd have normal jobs and it wouldn't even occur to them to pour their blood, sweat, tears, and semen into something that's bereft of objective value.

This sounds like some BS on par with Inafune's ineptitude, also explains why Dina doesn't appear to be worried at all about her future in the industry. Maybe it was that much dosh?

Wow fam that's pretty rude.

Me too, user. Fucking terrifying. I'd encourage everyone to post the image around whenever relevant to spread awareness. Borderlines are one of society's biggest cancers in relationships, in games, in politics, fucking everywhere.

Hey Arin handles his critisim like a resp… Pfff ahahahahahaha I cant say it in a straight face
Watch the video on how ego handles legit criticism

Just gave the game a shot. Aside from Ray and the boost 2 win sections I can't find anything I liked, dropped after beating discount Getter Robo and nobody else.

WEBM?

I need this post screencapped

Those artists made something. These people make dogshit.

I guess he learned the hard way of what happens when you get in bed with feminist huh

He says, posting on a video game board.

Sjws are so cancerous its hard not to believe its true

Found the edgy contrarian

I fucking knew something was wrong with that bitch, and when everyone else realized it was already too late. I'm going to read up on this shit.

Actually, this is basically how the original Super Mario Bros levels were designed (they were designed on grid paper.)

I voted green too buddy.

Actually, in my personal opinion a no-school list is better than a no-fly list. One blacklists access to government property which most people do not have a reason to use anyway and the other restricts access to a third-party service that is very very useful for many people to use.

Tom Preston plz. Its not our fault your DA career went up in flames.

I bet you think Jojo is homoerotic too

Okay (:

I don't watch children's cartoons

I'm glad you've found an outlet for your futa obsession.

Reported

fag

everyone's entitled to their opinion friend
I'm also entitled to tell you it's shit

Nice picture of naked men.

What's it like being a virgin?
I'm afraid I wouldn't know

Look. Some of the art they make might be nice, it might be cool, fun, etc. but it will never be good enough to warrant the shitty attitudes so many of these people have. Even if some true master of the ancient world had such a shitty attitude it would not be ok. Let alone some fucking DeviantArt level animu drawers.

I swear most people here are new.

Next time I go to the supermarket I'm going to buy me some grid paper and have a little fun.

There's no point in arguing with DAfags who consider Furry inflation and Korra fanart to be the highest form of art.

At least they're trying. What's your excuse?

Nothing wrong with korra fanart

Reminds me of this half japanes druggie alcholic bitch I dated
She has a long history of ex's
She ruined British women for me and nearly ruined relationships
She would go on and on about how "humans are pathetic creatures and how we are all weak spirited"
Yet she

Spread this shit
I don't want any heart's to suffer

That was until shits decided to use it as proof for their Korrasami headcanon being canon and a symbol of feminist empowerment.

Also what this nigga said.

The Bitlands were the epitome of grid paper mario level design.

Wait is korra asami cannon or not

I wish he would stop being a SJW faggot, ditch the prettyboy feminist kike (I'm not even talking about his ayylmao wife) and go back to playing games with Jon, but we can't all have our dreams come true, can we?

Was ment for

Didn't she kiss a black guy in his Movie or something?

The "oversocialization" term is poorly chosen. A lot of "oversocialized" people were very isolated as kids and so are driven by large anxieties and needs to fit in to society.

I think a lot of people were hurt as kids not because they were autistic, black or gay but because they had terrible parenting and homes that failed to teach them the social skills necessarily for succeeding in society. I know that broken homes and single black mothers in the black community is one of the major factors in racial inequality. It depresses me that the single best modern solution towards preventing these broken homes is abortion.

Are they? Are they really? The painting and the sculpture I showed you were made by people who put their absolute everything into their work. When it comes to that painting there is probably not a single person on this earth who could make something as good. Things like technical level and compositional level are just too high. This was art that was made not for entertainment but to elevate the soul, inspire and enrich.

I'm not trying because I'm not an artist. I wish those modern "artists" would realize the same and learn a craft. Or at least make a fucking marble statue.

Jon moved on to bigger and better things
Also anyone else feel that Suzy is just a little too close to Barry and Danny

I cant stand the way As in talks in the new episodes

Something like this?

user, the greats were huge autistic assholes even back in the day

Yeah in my fucking dreams, his new stuff sucks

I could not be any more smug.

summer is in full swing

Somebody edited this together a while ago

Thanks fam

Your such a pathetic consumerist.

Complain about SJWs all you like but when it comes to your mutually shared, undefined notion of what makes art, suddenly it's okay to just call others 'degenerate' or whatever else you want. You're as pathetic as SJWs imo. All this, on a video game board.

hownew.ru?

Reason why the devs calling out Sonic are in a glass house themselves.

Getting really sick of the whole "Sonic didn't have a recent good game in years". Colors, Generations and Lost World weren't perfections of platforming But I love Colors. Like it's one of my favorite platformers. but they were definitely good enough to say Sonic has been improving. Also it's a fact that no matter how shitty Sonic can get, he always has one bit that is good (mostly the soundtrack).

this crap right here

its all the same scripted bullshit that draws you it because it makes you feel like you're something to them. Very easy to take advantage of lonely guys.

I really fucking want to like colors but I couldn't even finish it

Please, Jon went full kike too late last year. The difference is his fanbase is at least willing to joke about it as opposed to the hypersensitive pseudo-intellectual redditors that Grumps now has watching them. I can't stand what either of them have become, but Arin's definitely worse off. Jon just sold out to mega corporations and became an unfunny hack, Arin is a fucking shell of the man he once was.

Isn't Jon Owned by Disney now?

The thing is, for a classic Megaman game, Excel wouldn't be half bad for designing the basic parts of a level, However, the Dashing Mechanic completely destroyed this because the blocky level design removes any flow to the dash and the Dash removes any challenges from pits.
See the Megaman X games, how many of them had pitfalls as a prominent part of the level? Usually pitfalls (and spikes) were an addition to large groups of enemies to test the player on their understanding of the enemy types. There was very little along the lines of Heatman's or Gutsman's stage.
They wanted to make a classic Megaman game but with Megaman X's movement without thinking how the two contradict each other.

For level design (or even bosses) all they needed to do is play some damn Megaman X and Zero games and analyse it. The more I see Mighty Number 9, the more I feel that this game just did fuck all research into what they're doing.

Think over what you have done.

I spent 200$ backing this because this is the level of insane desperation a hardcore Megaman fan feels on a daily basis. Tell me what suicide method should I use

play the game you backed to completion. Achievements and all if there even are any

Mega Man 5 with no E tanks

Jump in a pit.

binge listen to all of brentalfloss's mega man songs while reading his webcomic.

I think I should of seen it when She said shit like

Love can blind someone so bad that they cant see themselves being eaten
Live and learn guys

Brote is streaming Mighty No. 9 right now.

Play your game.

I think it was in this thread that I saw a cap of the guy behind the Sonic Twitter saying he doesn't like GG but understands our position or whatever. Does that ring any bells?

All of them

Just imagine all the vidya that could have bought.

To be fair, I don't think it was out yet in 2013.

That's awful, but at least you're not Egoraptor.

Man, I don't want to shit on a desperate fan because we all eventually know that feel, but isn't there enough Megaman games already? I mean, it's possibly the biggest vidya franchise in number of titles.

yup, sounded sweet at the time, but when I think back I just cringe at how pathetic I was to get swept up so easily

Better response
He backed mn9 instead of Shante

HOLY SHIT

You always hear in media how women get their heart's broken and how horrible men are for doing that to them
Yet
Women are much worst in breaking heart's

She seemed so nice but she was just aweful
It didn't help that a really good relationship I had before her ended because the girl died of cancer
I went from having the best girlfriend ever to the worst bitch ever
It was a rough time

The fingers aren't articulated. You can switch them out.

The individual fingers don't move, but he has 2 sets of hands.

Never played Shantae, is it good or do people only like it for the waifus like most beloved games on Holla Forums?

The hands, I mean.

A lot of the D-Arts Mega Man toys are like this.

Its pretty gud
And you'll have good waifus to fap to

It's a good game with waifus.

Sorry to hear your GF died. My wife died a few years ago from cancer as well, so I know what you are going through.

The girl I knew was really similar to this. Our "relationship" ended with a false rape accusation.

Looks to me like the hands have a lot more range than D-Arts Mega Man too.

Guess I have no choice but to check it out

God I fucking hate that shit.

The articulation in general looks better than the D-Arts one but I kinda feel like it also looks weirder overall due to all the articulation joints. That happens sometimes.

You don't fear death, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. You will be tortured, but not of the body, but of your soul. How many times have you looked at MN#9 concept art and early demo and wonder how glorious it would be to play a spiritual successor to Megaman. It has driven many men mad, to see such a thing within tantalizing reach. Many have dried their wallet trying to satisfy their Megaman thirst. In here you will there can be no true despair, without hope.
You will be fed concept art of cutie call bots, beautifully lit demo, and you will read over every single backer updates and tweets from dinabot. And when you see your beloved blue bomber hopes in ashes.

Then, you have my permission to cry.

chant starts 4 MILLION DOSHARA DOSHARA IT COSTS 4 MILL DOSHARA DOSHARA PIECE OF SHIT GAME COST DOSHARA DOSHARA 4 MILLION DOSHARA DOSHARA

At least their stuff was good.

I feel like getting a drunk right now just opened up a deep wound

Holy shit user
You came out alright ?
What was her name nah don't know why I'm asking maybe I think that we might of dated the same girl but its impossible

I hope your life isn't ruin user
Just hang in there buddy

Probably not the same person. This shit seems to happen more often than it should.

Yeah, the shoulders in particular kind of stand out to me. It's worth it though

Yeah its just part of me doesn't want to believe a lot of women can be this manipulative

I getcha. People are dickheads, and not just the troll kind, but actual spiteful assholes who are willing to hurt others on multiple levels to get what they want.

The knees are kinda bothering me, as well. I think it's that gap and hole between the boot and his upper leg.

I'm not sure you know what a "consumerist" is and I think I've made what my idea of art is pretty clear. I think you might be misunderstanding because I have not made what I am criticizing clear.

Take Phil Fish's Fez for example. A very similar result ast MN9. Fez took way longer than it should have to come out, it's extremely dirivative of Cave Story and Phil Fish is a fucking nu-male bitch asshole.

He didn't try. He assumed. He's not an artist. He's the video game equivalent of a shitposter. These are the people I do not like.

God damnit, now I can see it too

Painful isn't it?

This definitely. The Grumps produced more aids than quality to be sure, mostly thanks to reddit.

Sleeping pill overdose. Or you could go out like a bawss by dressing up as Mega Man with a gun and going for the high score in San Francisco.

Yep. As I said, this kind of thing can become a problem; having too much articulation can compromise how the end product looks.

I used to go on /toy/ a lot and have several Mega Man D-Arts, as well as a few other things here and there.

in b4 "some of you guys are pretty cool. don't go sanfran tomorrow."

The tragic romantic story of MIGHTY #5.6. Watch the agony and ecstasy of how love makes people do crazy things DON'T EVER EMPLOY ME OR BUY MY COMPANY'S PRODUCT AGAIN SHITLORD
From acclaimed ConMan Keiji Inafundme, an epic robot romance saga 3 years in the making and costing an epic 4 MILLION DOLLARYDOOS coming to a screen near you we are not responsible if your Wii U is bricked because of this game.

Mighty Number 5.6: It's Better Than Nothing

Oddly enough being part of gamergate restored my faith in people
I saw the vile horrible heartless monsters that run in the sjw click
But I saw a lot of good people in gg saw a lot of decent people who just got shitted on by those horrible people

So I guess its hard to believe that there are so many horrible people but least those horrible people are a small number compared to the decent to good folks out there

Shove your physical copy of MN9 up your anus until you rupture your intestines. That way there is no need to leave a suicide note. The method explains the reason.

Stop user, you're being cruel.

poor saps

I haven't seen Phil fish in a while
Not since he white knighted Zoe

I'm supportive of GamerGate because of people like that. I have a major hateboner for people who exploit others and lie out the ass to get what they want due to people I knew IRL who were like that.

it's still up on HLJ and AmiAmi, get to it unless you lack the love for Megaman

But Ashleigh Coffin is a literal doll?

My sister, who's more intelligent than I am, ended up getting post-grad work at UC Berkeley and she bought into the horse shit. That got me by surprise.

They are fan-fucking-tastic. I love those games.

Do you at least have D-Arts Mega Man?

Thanks for reminding me…

One.good thing about GG it showed people sjws and journos true colors

Guys, let's think. Everyone points to Dragon's Crown for being a really good game with a low budget and resources. What are some others?

I know Dustforce was made with $100k from money the Devs won in a competition. That sure is something.

Even if Mighty Number 5.6/10 got half the money because Kickstarter fees, they still squandered what they had to work with.

Cave Story was made by one guy wasn't it

Why not? It's still up for preorder.
hlj.com/product/SET88242/Act

There was also this really cool game that feels more like a megaman game
Metal something
Shit I cant remember it

Except I ddin't pay the minimum you fucking asshole.

He'd have gotten a lot less money if everyone only gave 15 dollars, that's for damn sure.

I'm too embarrassed to say why.

Undertale got like $50k from Kickstarter. Say what you will about the game's quality, but you can't deny that it was a massive financial/critical success.

Specking of GG and Mighty No. 9, does any one ITT have pics of any and all GG related jabs in Mighty No. 9? More specifically one of the robot is named Dina.

In one scene the copter robot mentions something about ethical journalism. That's all I know.

You're in credit card debt or something?

Holly shit really?
Please give me More details on the subject

No PayPal? You could just buy it for markup prices later on on eBay or something if those aren't too bad

Underage?

It's rough. You are put into an extremely vulnerable position by a person who has a lot of manipulative power. This person wants you in jail. This person wants you to be tortured, beaten and ironically, non-fake raped. A person who said that she loved you for years.

Men need to be careful, this doesn't only happen to "stupid" guys. But it does happen to vulnerable guys. Even a temporary, moment of vulnerability is enough. It's very similar in how cults recruit people.

I have not been able to be comfortable around a woman for more than 10 years and counting. I tried dating but I felt nothing for any girl I was with. But I will get better someday and I've gotten much better since then. Magic mushrooms, time alone in nature and exercise help.

Anyone remembered this?

No.

No.

Not that either.

It's too embarrassing, but I guess my webm kinda hints at it.

They are small in number but as I'm sure you've noticed, they really like to get into positions of power or influence. It's why so few can do so much harm.

What's the story behind this? Is this MN9's supporters way of shitting on those who had legit criticisms of Dina's bullshit? Also I'm surprised Tumblr Man is a man.

Your girlfriend would embarrass you or something, then?

I heard about that. No idea if true.

I think you're one of the few people I know who had a good experiance with magic mushrooms
Don't worry I won't get on your case about using drugs
Though I am against them and being Mexican its self explanatory how I feel
But hey when you're dealing with bitches anything to make you believe you're doing good helps
Also lift weights man
Get a six pack make your self attractive
Dont forget to talk about it with other people
Friends family therapist
Ect
Glad to hear you're doing better

Nah it's someone who supported Dina's endeavours.

See and one user ITT claimed that there was one robot that was named after Dina just for some revenge for Dina being fired because of missogyeeanass or something like that.

Can you go into detail about that? I don't really see the connection.

You backed the project and didn't get your copy? Or your copy got delayed? And you don't want to pay twice?

My teacher once said
Tyrants are but one and are weak when its own subjects rise up against him or her
As we are seeing that power is slowly but surely shifting
Shit is always gonna get worst before it gets better

This is the fate he deserves for betraying the human race.

I'm guessing it has to do with the Mexican drug cartels like Los Zetas.

A good majority of drugs in the US come from cartels in Mexico they kill lots of innocent Mexicans
Including a friend of mine and his family

Really? Even non-cocaine drugs? This is cool, I'm learning a thing.

There's a documentary on Los Zetas on YouTube.

You overspent on Seinfield Blu-rays.

Brutal. Sorry to hear that

Thanks bro.

Weed is their bread and butter
Acid Molly
Especially shrooms
Magic mushrooms are legal in Mexico of memory serves right

Drug dealers are scum. They're why I don't fuck with anyone who threatens me over something as minuscule as marijuana.

More specifically, I had an acquaintance who lost a friend and that friend's entire family because someone in that family was doing heroin and not paying up, so they made an example of them by killing them all in a basement.

Shit sorry about that. I get my shrooms legally though. It's legal to buy growkits where I live and I can find them in the forest.

Its okay
Happened years ago
But when cartels want you dead
They kill you and your family and some of your friends
Plus your pets

That's nuts. I wonder if all that makes its way up to where I live. All the molly and L in this area has been pretty good to me so far.

Wouldn't doubt it
That shit travels far mate
Though there's a chance that musies make your drugs and that money goes to their radical groups

Aw gay :(

Junkies and dealers make me sick
Sad part is I heard my friends house was the wrong house that got hit
If that's true dealers and druggies can get rapped by a nigger for all I care

sorry to hear cancer took the wrong one user

Yeah so Taliban and middle eastern groups like that is where Europe money goes

It's really creepy when someone says "If someone snitches on me, I'll make them pay my bail" and another person gets a threatening tone in their voice because you referenced "Drugs are bad, m'kay?" when talking about something.

I don't trust people like that at all. It's weed, not crystal meth for god's sake.

Your punishment must be more severe.
Play your game & get all the achievements.

have you not heard of DJ fishsticks?

Its okay she was a nice girl
Died back in 2014
Sweet and kind
Dutch too
A real cutie she had a hard life but never ever wanted you to feel sorry for her unlike my other ex

Huh from my friend dying by the cartels and her dying of cancer a lot of good people have died in my life
Shit sucks I'm surprised I haven't tried to kill my self or done drugs my self

Oh jeez oh darn it
He got fat

I actually want a sequel to happen, just to get everyone to call it Mighty Number Two and laugh Inajewne out of the industry.

Yes…

I'm…baffled by this bitch's posts.

I just wanted to post this

No shame in that.

I would like to point out that the main player does 0 lives in the menu. Get it?

Sauce on that first pic?

I don't believe it.

Not sure, I saved it ages ago. Tineye has one result, which got me this. ahgame.com/ku/57553_7/

How did we go from this…

…to THIS?

I almost feel sorry for the little shit…

It is their duty hehehe doody to make a mighty push *hehehehe** to make #2 happen. To drop it like it's hot as they say, on their adoring backers. A mighty Beck2Beck would be better than nothing, I would throw money at that. Literally, throw money at some hot Beck2Beck action.

Boy a lot of shits must have some serious egg on their face right now.

One more for the night.

That is a man who woke up that morning, felt the sunrays hit his face, took a deep breath, and knew exactly what he wanted.

I don't. I'm just sad the clusterfuck is over.

He's shedding tears for a whole nother reason now, mate.

Isn't it weird how so many of the people who bought into the hype are in fact children who weren't even around to play Mega Man to begin with?

Nope. It's just riding the wave in the hopes to be noticed by someone and have their own groups.

It's not like Mega Man games are difficult to access, what with them being on the Eshop

Honestly the idea that somebody has to be a certain age to have played something is a little silly unless it's something with less attention like Ristar or Metal Warriors

Are you suggesting that kids these days actually go back and play older video games?

If that were true then the industry would be a very different place right now.

Never forget

this shit is so funny it hurts

should it be megaman instead of beck?

Yes and Spielberg should be Mighty.

Phone won't let me upload it so

images.encyclopediadramatica.se/b/b5/Mn9_heavy01_long_post_1.jpg

I don't understand the question.

good point, I'll do that one next

Happy international women's day, Beck.

This is why everyone on Holla Forums should remain bitter about everything until proven otherwise.

This however is hilarious.

wew

Laugh at these fucks. LAUGH.

So which is worse,

Sonic '06 or Mighty No. 9?

hey guys, what's a good free video editor you recommend?

I want to do some quick crap to shoot the shit but I don't even want to entertain the troubles of going around cracked stuff of the big boys. anything that gives a timeline control that can deal with individual frames well enough will do.

ffmpeg, kdenlive, openshot and finally blender

I've used Lightworks a bit and it's nice. Bit weird to work with if you're used to stuff like Vegas which is also an option if you yarrharr but free and powerful and relatively easy to pick up.

You know what I'D like to play Holla Forums? I want a good Astro Boy game.
← THIS version of Astro Boy.

I can second this.

i wonder what is the artists feeling right now?

Looks like TVDopes is getting shilled on pretty hard. All these excuses and denials.

This is edited, right?

That last tweet isn't real, right?

Fuck that. How about a L.A. Noire type game with Gesicht.

Yeah, how fucking dare those entitled shitlords who gave almost 4 million dollars expect something that doesn't look and play like shit. Never mind Dragon's Crown was made for 1/4 of that, is fun, looks gorgeous and Vanillaware didn't ask for the money upfront.

Why not both? Or even better a game each?
Astro is popular enough in Japan that I'm not sure how this hasn't happened already.
Why the hell are there so few Astro Boy games? Doreamon has like 60 something games, Astro has about 3 or 4.

No need to be bitter, just more cautious. Don't be a cheap easy slut with the wallet. Be a jewish schoolmarm with the sheckels when it comes to kickstarter and pre-orders.
Jesus christ if I just looked at the early demo and the concept art, I'd be very interested too, but my wallet would still be tight shut, until I see a finished release review from someone or something I trust. Kill that fucking meme of Fry Shutup & Take My Money.jpg

That looks to be the "YMMV" Page but yeah, shills are out

Oh and

Oh come on.

3rd pic is funny for reasons the artist may not originally intended. The dad of megaman and beck seems like a deadbeat scumbag, looking to become a stage parent to Beck, his latest brainchild who will be the next big star of a vidya, mango and animu franchise.

Any outlet with a bit of credibility and dignity would consider 5.6 just passable at best and average at worst. How much of the budget did the allocate (putting it kindly) to ign in advance to not lower the score below 5 and still judge it mediocre?

Sounds like he's a Japanese Mr. Shitface, and Randy "Snake Oil" Pitchford combined.

That's not surprising. They drank the kool-aid years ago.

Is it just me or do this shit look better than Mighty no 9? youtube.com/watch?v=M9XyWtOFWhA anyone here played it?

Every video I've seen of the rap song from the credits has been blanketed in dislikes. Holy shit, TvTropes, you're not even trying.

I missed it, what are you talking about.

Christ all mighty No.-5.6. Let's substitute vidya for pizza and see if the mental gymnastics holds.

The only thing people can agree on is that pizza would've been significantly better received if the hype had been lower and the preparation and baking had been smoother.

Iji was made by one guy.

Fucking normalfags.

Maximum cringe.

Thanks a lot, user. Now I'm just fucking hungry.

nobody spoonfeed the flag fag

If you give me 4 MILLION DOLLARS I can make you exploding pizzas.

The steve blum boss is not only a shit fight, but a shit level.

All the 2hu games are also made by one guy.

Clearly you need Fact Man's power to defeat Tumblr Man, than use Tumblr's power to destroy Logic.

is there a greater thing in life than the suffering of others?

Yep.
laughing at the suffering of others

Mr. ZUN is highly responsive to beer.

So apparently the demo is out for this kickstarter for those who backed it. Is it any good?

i enjoyed the demo it was easy as shit but its a press demo so what can you do.

Well I'm disgusted.

Damn nigga, you're a salty fuck.

Whens the nvidia shield port coming out?

I screenshotted this in case anyone here cares enough to save it, this thread made me sad.

add this in if anyone cares enough.

why must you do this? this thread was supposed to be fun but now I'm depressed

I need to see this. Anyone have a link of the archive server?

ok, this is good, its not the best redesing but it is megaman.
but the official one sucks ass

never have hope folks
it will fuck you over

What was it?

Too bad we have the Ben 10 artist instead.

Actually having played it now, it's not AS bad as the jokes suggest. Which is actually a little sad - if it was disastrously, hilariously bad, it at least would have gone down as a historical event. Instead, it's just sort of … okay.

This is assuming you're playing in Japanese, as even five seconds of exposure to the awful California dub is sheer torture. In Japanese it's a lot better (and thanks to the voice acting you can fully appreciate the complete butchery that is the English script, which frequently has NOTHING to do with what's actually being said.) Aside from Beck sounding like a little girl for whatever reason.

Design-wise, there's some things to like… dash spam is pretty fun, and some of the weapons are neat once you figure out how to use them. I like that you have the other robots you rescued appear to help you in later stages (and indeed, this gives you a hint as to the correct stage order - though, the fact that there IS a "correct" stage order is part of the problem.)

It just all kind of falls flat because of the fundamental design flaw of being forced to ram into your enemies with the horribly imprecise dash attack. I'm guessing Inafune did it this way in order to try and make it feel less like a Mega Man clone, which was a terrible mistake, since a straight Mega Man clone was what everyone paid for.

I hate it a lot less than the demo, that's for sure. The weapons help a lot.

Go be Reddit somewhere else.
Caring about post counts in the first place is cancerous as it is, but it's even more retarded in a cyclical thread.

Day Ray DLC

Meh, see draw thread anons and oekaki-kuns: not all artists are faggots

But the society problems are real and fixable: teach and foster
Discipline is what builds societies

Do your diligence, and teach apprentices.

Disciplined Children are the future.

Cause topic is not relevant to the thread

Someone has good taste

People in general. It's in human nature: the most exploitive species in this Earth.

And yet you're still misspelling it.

True. The actual spelling is ロックマン

In Japan

Anyone still have the pic this user was autisperfagkikcuchimping out over?

Factman>Tumblr man>Logic man>Straw man>White Knight Man>Retsu man>Misandry Man>Woman Woman

Sharing another's suffering with a friend over an open fire while you crack beers, sing the night away and laugh at their suffering?

i tryed to play it after pirating it but after a minute seconds i had stupid suicidal lag so i uninstalled it instantly.

Maybe will retry if a new version come available. or if i starve for a mega man

I recommend playing Megamari, Rosenkreuzstilette, Whomp 'Em and The Krion Conquest. All of them are far more Mega Man than Mighty Number 9.

Why do you all care about IGN all of a sudden?

Don't get me wrong the game is a pile of shit but stop giving attention to fucking game journalist. Their opinions and arbitrary numbers shouldn't matter one bit to you.
Did you guys forgot why we are on Holla Forums Holla Forums instead of 4chan already?

thanks dude.

was actually half thinking about making a mega man clones thread

Concept art, to be voted one I believe.

Because when even IGN shits on a game you know its shit.

These are just heartbreaking.

Because they've been forced to swallow their own shit.

Clique journos will do EVERYTHING they can do defend one of their own. But not even they can excuse bricked consoles. That is what makes this situation so delicious.

god hand confirmed for shit

They're both pretty damn bad.
The one thing I can enjoy about 06 is the music, but the loading times were god awful.

Somebody counted that it has exactly 360 minutes of loading in one perfect play.

The game is actually coming along very nicely. Visually, too.

But are they really attacking one of their own by shitting on a game that try (and fail) to be a classic Megaman and not a Gone Home?

Or maybe you are thinking about Dina?

Why would they attack light bulbs?

The MN9 backlash wasn't always about Dina. It started when Inafune tried and succeeded in taking advantage of dumb Mega Man fans after the cancellation of Legends 3. And the entire time, GJP was defending him.

Obviously Dina kicked it into overdrive, but it was always there.

E3 dev build iirc:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5F7B5459BABD92FE9CD3DF82EA2E15E1F5D8582D&dn=20xx+v0+80b&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Thank you!

Just like with all of the other "Literally Whos", the intense focus on defending and deifying some useless cunt who should have been fired, ignored, or never interacted with in the first place, led to the public becoming more invested in a controversy.

the GJP crowd was chasing clicks while trying to virtue signal and protect the weak oppressed wimmenz… and those things are fundamentally incompatible, and it rightfully blew up in their faces every single time.

How?

Seeing it now: the concept artist in the left that did Rockman DASH 3, is the same one that did Call E in Mighty No. 9: 石川ヒデキ/Hideki Ishikawa @ishikawahideki

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40498684
studiop-head.neko.ne.jp/TEXT/top.html

And this man, has no shame drawing porn.

Kaio was funded by Marvelous and developed by Inafune's Comcept. Marvelous called quits after nothing came of it, losing 3.8 million on the project.

prpr

Looks to be piss easy

Inafune was always coddled by the western gaming media as a byproduct of 1UP's EiC being hungry for his cock, and at the time this all began to happen, it was the 'underdog finally getting his sweet, sweet chance to strike back' at the oh-so-poisonous and meany Japanese industry (as they hate it, and Inafune was a convenient player repeating the same shit over and over).

But shit like this happens - well, you can only PUNCH THE WALLS OF REALITY so much. USGamer, home of the 1UP EiC now, even just went and assigned the review to someone else when typically the guy would just go on to gush praise about every last thing Inafune touched.

It boils down to "yes, please badmouth Japan for us, Inafune. But when you're bricking WiiUs, sorry, it's just business, okay?"

Hideki Ishikawa's one of the more famous Capcom illustrators. Like most other illustrators in modern industries, he started by doing doujinshis.

好好

doujins of the games he made

No, those came afterwards. He was part of a circle before he was employed by Capcom for Mega Man 7. He got sacked from Capcom after they found out his Roll porn, but has been employed occasionally as a freelancer.

I know, hehehehehehehe

this

reply 1111 get

Oh damn-it I thought I had this thread open since it started, but I didn't.

THIS IS WHAT FEMINISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Brilliant

> kat.cr/usearch/Mighty no. 9/
Thank you anons, for doing gods work.

Now unto the next shitcomject: recoregame.com/

To be fair, Ristar was in Sonic Mega Collection if you could figure out how to unlock the goddamned thing.

I'm really glad I didn't pay for this. The whole "dash into a weakened enemy" thing seems odd, and it feels like the absorbed abilities don't really do anything at all. Nothing about the movement or shooting have a "satisfying" feeling.
I would also have to git gud to finish the game, and I honestly would rather play anything else before putting actual effort into this. Uninstalled it before killing a shingle robot master.

Now lets watch Shenmue and Star Citizen flop and everybody act surprised that showing a studio with more money than they could ever need would kill their drive. Also literally giving away your money to Sony for nothing.

Shenmue was shit, I cant believe enough retards bought it to justify making not one but two fucking sequels

That's because they planned Beck to transform and gain new weapons from the enemies, a thing they couldn't implement properly and just dropped it.

Here, some stuff he drew.

The whole game gives off a vibe of being built around ideas that never took off, or at least that would explain why some areas in certain levels have awkward jumps for seemingly no reason. Maybe I didn't give it enough time or maybe I have too much of an attachment to the other MM games to give this a fair shake, but it just seems like this game was slammed together without a single fuck.

Gee user, you might be on to something

(Checked)
The levels were designed in excel. Only people completely lacking in creativity would do that so it makes sense they are all utter shit.

At least you got an AWESOME fig!

hot glue it

that looks like fucking garbage

Better than nothing

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE

Who's that semen demon in the third image?

what's wrong with your faaaaaaaace

archive.is/h7q3p

5 OUT OF 10 FROM POLYCUCK!!!!!

EVEN THE SJW FAGGOT WEBSITE IS SHITTING ON THE GAME!

W Waltz, Ishikawa's OC from an image he did for a Capcom Magazine once showing how he'd reboot the series. Think of her as Wily's Roll.

And that's all I read

That sounds interesting. I bet a good Mega Man fangame or two could be made with her in it.

but still a 5/10 might as well be a 1/10 nowadays

there's a shitton of side-story and random bits material that could be used to make a shitton of good Mega Man fangames. Sad that most tend to prefer to make their own OCs.

>yfw INAFUNE-SAMA at The Present Year

Is there a place I can read all these side stories?

These people are fucking delusional

Not even a paragraph in and it's already stupid. This will be fun.

everything just keeps getting more retarded

Go buy Mega Man Megamix and Gigamix. They're absolutely terrific.

They would be wise to sell it for 4 million because megaman's IP is really not worth much, especially with all the recent releases being nothing but trash.

Kobun's blog has a ton of obscure info on the franchise.

Mind, it's also probably full of "MIGHTY NUMBER NINE WASN'T THAT BAD GUYS" right now (or at least on his social media), but the archives are still worth the read.

kobun20.interordi.com/2011/05/02/hideki-ishikawas-mega-man-universe/

Read the manga that are available too, you got good side characters and interpretations there, some that became endeared to the JP fandom (like the karate robot master from the Rockman 6 manga).

You can also easily find scans about for both Dreamwave's Mega Man (not really worth it) and Archie's Mega Man (worth it but a tragic tale of a comic fucked out of being even better by its publisher and eventually can-sorry, "put on hiatus".) Archie's Mega Man should be in any site that also has Sonic comic scans- Sonic Scanf comes to mind.

Also a lot of professionals related to the franchise went on to do Mega Man-like things outside it when it started dying at Capcom, often with more interesting results than Inafundme.

He got sacked over official lewds? topkek

and here, for fun, some concept art RMs

They've only released compilations or made re-releases recently, and those have sold seemingly well. We haven't got a new, proper Mega Man game since 2008 with Star Force 3, which was eight years ago.

They weren't official. Drawing porn of the company's characters you're working for is bad form and unprofessional, unless you own them. Just look at how Jouji Manabe did porn sidestories for Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai and considers them canon.

To separate the wheat from the chaff, do go there and see all of his work cataloguing stuff (and the ever important LORE of Megaman, but his work is sound and he tends to insert his own bias a whole lot fucking less than your usual gatekeepers so he's pretty damn good for that) but he was literally shilling for Red Ash just posting pictures of Inafune wearing Legends shirts when it was clear that it wasn't getting funded (and before Our Chinese Overlords came to the rescue).

So the guy's an Inafune apologist, period, but that's not why you're there.

it's hip to fuck bees

still hurts

I think that part's only a rumour especially as he kept working with Capcom afterwards, but fact is he did take the Roll lewds down from his site at one point, so maybe it's true.

the last thing they put out was the legacy collection, which was just an emulation of the first 6 mega man games. it sold pretty well for what it was. if they actually released a new mega man game, it would probably do pretty well now that might no 9 failed to be decent

Why are the credits sequence longer than the game

I playing MN9 and having a blast.
You dumb kids are just a bunch a sheep hating on it just because.

Also I know Ariga's been focusing more on his own work and his Pokémon work lately, but does anyone know if he drew anything for Mighty no.9? I'd be amused to see his art style applied to it.

fix'd for you.

He kept working for them as a freelancer. Not all breakouts are negative in the end, you don't really want to burn bridges with a company that still may want to employ you in the future.

Legacy collection would've been better if it had 7 and 8, but I don't know how 8 would've ran on 3DS without rebuilding the game or doing an extensive port. I just use the Anniversary Collection.

this just keeps getting funnier the more i hear

I watched my friend stream this game, it took him longer to beat Mega Man 2 then it took him to beat MN9. 4 hours. It's a fucking shame that everything went so wrong with this, you know?

This is Zero's voice actor. Enjoy.

lmfao

Vesper Woman was Archie's off-brand take on her (because Capcom for some reason didn't allow them to outright use Honey Woman. Mind, throughout the history of the comic Capcom were true lords and rarely put any obstacles to it doing whatever it wanted)

He may have sketched Beck at some point. He did drew Iris when her VA died. It looks like he has not interest in MN9 as such.

spite is a dangerous emotion, it can be a great motivator or it can make you take regrettable decisions

but to be fair, no one initially could've thought it'd come to this, the red flags came pretty early on though

now that's a sad thought

so that means:
1: he died with his hopes intacts and didnt need to face reality
2:he is turning over inside his coffin rigth now

third pic: IS THAT TRINITY?!?

top fucking kek

steamspy.com/app/314710

smart man
now someone get him drawing sonics, he already drew great klonoas

Normalfags can't into Tatsunoko for some reason.

I forgot Gilbertson lost his girlfriend/fiancé. Man, that sucks.

No, just looks similar since it's basically the same visual idea (to be to Roll as Bass is to Mega Man)

Her name is Piano, Ariga was planning on introducing her as Bass' sister on Gigamix to be kind of a narrator or commentary character, but then went "wait fuck do I really want to have a spotlight-hogging OC?", showing more restraint than Inafune with Zero, and therefore just included her in the end on the author's notes. He didn't even design a colour scheme for her.

LET'S CHECK: twitter.com/ariga_megamix

Offer him some money, he may just be willing to do that. It'd rather want him to expand on Mega Man X story, he has done exactly one.

It should also have Kikaider and bunch of others.

I already did, and checked his DA account too.

Why is his face shaped like melted mozzarella?

We should hook that fucker up to a dynamo.

Because cheap and shit design and sculpting.

Pokémon, as I expected. Coolest artist associated with it right now under Sugimori, as far as I'm concerned. Pangoro was 10/10.

Is that Tron scan from a Legends guidebook?

I used to like Iris. Like really really like

Then I hung out with a bunch of people who thought she was an immaculate goddess that encapsulated everything that is right with megaman and that threw themselves into a furious fit if anyone dared make fun of WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOR which is the most emotional gaming moment of all time for them or dare draw her fucking someone other than zero

sometimes I get up at night and I can still hear the screams.

Hideki seems to also like ポケモン
twitter.com/ishikawahideki

wat

one more webm for shits and giggles

It's a shame, she looks precious.

hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/

FUCK, I missed it by 3 accounts!

He works for them now. Don't know if he's outright contracted for GameFreak or just a recurring freelancer, but ever since Gen… V, I think? What gen did Pangoro come out? Anyway, he designs pokémons for the games, illustrates cards for the TCG, and so on.

From a Capcom Magazine, if I recall correctly. As mentioned above in the thread, read up the archives on Kobun's Research Laboratory for shit like this, the guy's got a ton of great obscure research done. shame about the Inafune apologisms.

Wew

I've been following Reploid Research Lavatory since it stared. Too bad Capcom Magazines are stupidly expensive to get hold of.

ありがとう!

どういたしまして。

Sorry, that forth picture, It confirms that Inafune even inspired Trinity from Wily-tan

How so?

Trinity in Mighty no. 9 was trying to do her Father's dream, of being able to assimilate everything, unfortunately, without control. Her Knowledge and understand of the world is naive and innocent like in that comic, of not understanding "kidnapping" is wrong, which Trinity did, with all the robots.

Cute and innocent homage, but still sweet.

I guess Megamix and Gigamix didn't sell enough to warrant Maniax's English release.

lel

OK, and is Piano described like that in that image you say confirms it? Because if you're just basing it on the "robot girl innocently is unaware of human conventions", that's not something Ariga came up with either.

Not saying Inafune didn't probably crib it, it's just I think in this case it does seem like more just a repetition of an idea. Make a Wily Roll, and then make her more innocent and robotic because innocent robot girls go back to, don't know, Uran not realising she had to be afraid of Pluto. W Waltz, which came before both of them, also seems to be the same general idea.

Uran also didn't understand the concept of pets, as she was seen treating a dog like a stuffed animal.

Just felt like adding that.

or was it treating them like they had the same cognitive awareness as people, then abusing it when it didn't understand? It's been a while since I watched the anime version.

Well, they were going for that theme since the beginning with Call, even if Call D wasn't selected. And they stated early on, that the story for Mighty No. 9 was one with no true Villian, and it would be a sad ending.

I mean, we both know MN9 is a complete homage to Rockman initial ideas: White robot, copy ability, changes like Ninja Captor, abilities weakness and subtleties, complete homage to サイボーグゼロゼロナイン/Cyborg 009, etc. etc.

I mean, if you think about it, nothing in life is an original idea: everything is mimicked by predecessors, we sit in the shoulders of giants

However Piano-Trinity-Call D homage is highly plausible when you think about it.

He's got good taste!
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Teen-Titans-TERRA-263345562
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Han-Juri-269301439
hitoshiariga.deviantart.com/art/Misdreavus-268261064

So does anyone knows how Egoraptor is reacting to all of this?

I'm sorry what?

Can we take a minute to reflect on the fact that Dr. Wily's final creation invents new techniques based on the things it sees and experiences, while Dr. Light's final creation is one that straight up plagiarizes the technologies of things it encounters, and not vice versa?

1/10 is still better than nothing. And they're planning a sequel. The Wii U are not getting bricked by this game, stop being hyperbolic. It just maybe occasionally requires a hard reset by unplugging the machine. There's still going to be an anime and manga. Did I mention the sequel thing? Beck is going to be big. I mean bigger, than he is now. Beck is going to be a superstar. A 4 MILLION DOLLAR superstar.

mightyno9.com/en/game-description-2
And when you do think about it, it is, esp. with Raychel

Yes, Forte's intelligence exceeds his Master's Design, after mimicking Dr. Right's male companion robot, equipped post-mayhem with an ability to mimick other designs……

This meta meta joke, has gone too far.

There's nothing in the page you linked other than repeating the same outline of the plot we've heard so many times with no 'creator commentary' like that.

And I still don't see the "sad ending".

Apparently, the definitive budget of this game was 4,4 million dollars.

Strange, I thought it had the original concept ideas. I guess I will have to dig the forum posts, if it's not already in the kickstarter posts.

I swear I did read that they wanted the game not to have a true villain, and an ambiguity ending, since the themes of both Rockman, Cyborg 009, even Astro Boy dealt with sadness and loneliness.

For now, I need to nap 1 hour, before I head to work. If you want me to, I can grant you access with an account, to search in the forums, since I swear I read it. Assuming you want to have access.

I recall that sly additional funding they attempted to do in secret, assuming backers were not studious and bilingual: makuake.com/project/mightyno9/

It took backers in the forums to demand Comcept to say something about it, and they summarized it with "it's just for voice acting, we swear!"

But they never take into account the Deep Silver "Signature edition" budget, which was even bigger!

NEVER MIND MY COMMENT. HE HAS
GREAT TASTES
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/716978467930177536

*BEST TASTES, BEST TASTES
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/716960789215596545

He did the actual official manga adaptation of Big O. Piano seems to basically be "what if Wily made R. Dorothy?"

You're preaching to a choir, mate.

きゃああああああああああ!

Ouuuuuuch, this hits home:
twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/707438315390287872

Obligatory music: youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj0mY13t9s

All these people believed in something. And for that belief, for that faith, they were punished.

One day, maybe, they'll find what they wanted. But not today.

I guess both Inafune and Kamiya have one thing in common, they both say Nothing.

There's only one thing you need to have faith in, user.

Is it brown muscle grills?

I allow it because bad Sonic games are RUSHED, not delayed.

If every shit Sonic game had an extra year of development time, they'd probably be at least passable. Also, I don't recall Sonic begging for money, so, more power to him.

You're right. Even if there is no God or Buddha, I can always believe in Kamen Rider.

Yes

dubs checked
I got nothing against Kamen Rider, I grew up in a Kamen Rider believing community actually. I just find Noh Mask Rider to be closer to my faith and belief system.

I played it. It's meh at best. Not as tight.

Meh at best. The camera is awful.

Such a shame time man's theme is garbage.

It really does. Also a shame she's only in one of the two class mods for 8bdm. The otherwise inferior one to boot.

Wily's lolibot is cute as fuck.

That sonic PR account may be controlled by some faggot. He posted on neogaff about how he never meant to hurt anyone and how bad it is to make fun of the game.

archive.is/MNnOc

Call #27 is my jam!

MORE!

That's not what he said.

Whelp. I'm playing the game and *enjoying it*. Dunno guys. It's not amazing and most of the visuals are pretty garbage, but it's a pretty fun game.

I don't know why were having this bleeding heart attitude for sonic just because drone's and SJWs attacked them. They've been shit on for years from all sides from making crappy games because of publisher faults. It hasn't killed them off and they haven't learned anything from sonic boom since a second one is coming out. Twitter attacks and bad PR does nothing to them at this point.

They canned the previous studio and are going with a new one. That's likely an indication that they learned something.

likely. What is the new studio and how do they compare to the old one? the old studio got fucked over because they had to use cry engine 3 which there was no documentation for.
And that doesn't even say why they're continuing sonic boom franchise and it doesn't say that SEGA actually listened to what people wanted with sonic.

>you will never date her
Feels bad man…

Wait seriously?

Well fuck.

It's just a sequel to the 3DS Boom, which was an okay game.

The cartoon is doing alright. That's why.

Holla Forums pls

The game is not.
SEGA listening to the people who watch the TV show and not people playing the games does not fix the problem of shit sonic games

I recall Holla Forums bitching saying that the last season wasn't as good as the previous one.

This is more them covering their asses.
It's pretty much the "nicest non-apology".

To his credit, he did like the glass house joke and not take it personally.

I liked it, too.

You said franchise. The games and cartoon (and toys) are all part of that franchise.

There's only one season so far.

Rise of Lyric was by Big Red Button. Fire & Ice will be by Sanzaru.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanzaru_Games

Well I was referring to the game, or games now, since this is a video game thread

Oh fuck me, they did the 3DS Sonic Boom. We're still fucked.
Kek.

Maybe there's some hope left for the Boom games, but I'd much rather have a main series Sonic game without fucking boost.

Too true friend. But still, it would haven been rather humorous if this cheap little thing had done better than MN9.

Thanks for raising my hopes for nothing, faggot.

I'm sorry, user. What's the deal with Richard Jacques? He's doing the soundtrack again.

He's gold a certain percentage of the time (vid related), and the rest feels like morning mouth.

The new Sonic Boom saw a delay of an entire year and has seen a lot more positive buzz about it both by fansites (which, remind you, generally are pretty against Boom) and other journos.

I wouldn't expect a great game- it's still a sequel to Shattered Crystal, so the core gameplay'll be that, but I expect at least 6 or 7 our of 10 (a marked improvement on the previous game's 4 or 5)- everything points to the failed attempts at Metroidvania'ing it being gone, the game's been sped up considerably, etc etc.

Still not worthy of being the higher-budgeted game coming out on Sonic's 25th, but better than MN9 or Sonic '06.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but incase it hasn't.

So, were the bricking rumors real after all?

The joke by a clearly asshurt journalist who was friends with Dina?

Why does he have a neofag account then?

He talked about how hard it is to make a game and how people are correct that it should not be made fun of.

That would mean something if kickstarters shutdown as soon as they reached the goal. Which, they probably should in some cases.

Remember what it was like back when Legends 3 was announced? All that hope for the future.

With all the shit that has happened in the past couple of years I feel like I'm living in some post-apocalyptic nightmare world, everything turned upside down, my entire world crumbled to reveal an endless sea of shit.

Sometimes I close my eyes and dream that I'm playing Legends 3, Inafune is still the good guy, I'm still shitposting on 4chan and going to sites like Destructoid and RPS still feels like home. Was it all just an illusion? Why did it have to end like this?

Just pray that every ending is also another beginning. You may never get what you wanted in the past, but you may find something in the future just as sweet.

Can you take a picture of it in front of a pizza for dank meme purposes?

Complain about everything else but not about having the wool pulled from your eyes.

Yeah. Now there's a fucking evil Goku clone going around and killing everyone. The future in never going to get better.

It would have been funny even if they weren't.

They're still a hypocrite, though.

It hurts… but Capcom had been a dick since the turn of the decade so I was prepared for the worst.

Great, you just got me down. I wish Capcom had died out in 2000s.

Thanks for the sweet words user.

Trunks or someone will probably pull some shit near the end to fix it. Either way Super sucks.

Capcom was always run by massive dicks. It's why most developers of value eventually left.

I wonder, if there's a timeline where Mega Man was owned by Nintendo. Sure Nintendo isn't great anymore, but it would still have better nostalgia and we'd probably have MML3.

No, if Nintendo owned Mega Man, we'd never even get the first X. They'd stick to the classic series and its spinoff games.

Because we give shit to Sonic for the crappy games that deserve to be shat on. At least when we go on to the point to shit on the IP itself just because you can't let go of your inner SNES fanboyism, we're not doing it in the name of professional journalism. And also most of their criticism of Sonic, even with his good games, mostly boil down to "it's hard so it sucks."

Not to mention they keep giving other IPs that do the same shit some exception because again they're triggered by a hedgehog.

Plus, Sonic has a lot of potential. Like he was based on Fleischer cartoons for one thing, and I remember early Sonic games embraced the contrast of surreal environment and the enemy's hard industrial art.

Sonic also started out great. If the first game had sucked, there would be no franchise. How many iconic series started out with a game that wasn't at least considered good at the time? Inafune may be delusional enough to throw another Kickstarter, but that's about as far as it'll get.

what the fuck

sanda wants your dick, user

What, are you upset that the confirm and cancel thing are switched? That's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE THE BUTTONS FOR THE WII U

That's standard for Japanese games, but they're often switched for the western releases.

Apparently it's because people that bought a Genesis for Sonic were "tricked" by Sonic's "way past cool attitude". Never mind the fact that a lot of people got into Sonic because at the time, he was a platformer that had more of an arcade feel (as in you can plop right down and play the game) instead of the journey-esque feel, which requires you to enjoy the journey and expects your time, of the Mario games at the time. I could go on, but that's another thread some other time. But basically, Sonic was an interesting IP that was enough to help notice other interesting IPs in the other competing console.

Xbox controller is retarded.
There's an option to reverse the confirm and cancel actions in-game, that's actually something redeemable from this mess.

Good luck to that project, looking forward to the inevitable futa porn

The marketing for Sonic in North America I think was part of a huge image problem SEGA had from the beginning between the Japanese and American parts of the company. It's one of the main reasons so many other SEGA first party titles were never really promoted by the North American branch, because once the American branch got the idea that SEGA should be the radical 90's game company, they never managed to see eye to eye with the Japanese headquarters, which is why the North American branch knew just how to market Sonic the Hedgehog, but had zero clue how to market something like Sonic Team's "Nights into Dreams" or the Phantasy Star series.

I figured I'd play this just out of sheer boredom, but wow. Avi is sincerely the worst bossfight I've ever seen from a game like this. I cannot believe how goddamned terrible this is. Is there a bossfight worse than this in the game?

So how do you plan on getting your money back?

Which is a shame. Phantasy Star1 and 4 was great, Nights had some ads on tv at the time, but it still seemed not that well known.

4 MILLION DOLLARS. 3 Years in the making. On multiple systems (pending at the moment, Wii U version may or may not hard crash the console).

Yeah. I mean, it's better than nothing.

I thought the ice one to be pretty shitty, not only the voice and lines are pretty annoying. you need to wait a lot in order to be able to actually attack and if you mess up you have to wait even more.
The eletric bitch is a bit unfair too, if you can't shoot downwards,one of her moves is pretty much unavoidable. You can hold R2 then jump or shoot to do tricks including shooting at the ground, the game doesn't properly teach you that.

Really? I loved megamix.
Hitoshi Ariga is a beautiful man.

Anytime I feel hey maybe people are being overly harsh on Inafundme. He's not the first and won't be the last dude that fucked up royal when he tried to strike out on his own. And at least he owned up to it, SJWs would just blame everyone and everything but themselves.
Then I remembered he said they're still planning a sequel. There's pugnacious tenacity, and then there's 4 MILLION DOLLARS for a megaclone game that may or may not brick a Wii U, and the fucker is still talking about planning a sequel.

That's not what I mean and you fucking know it.

You can adapt to weird controls unless you're using the keyboard. Assuming it hasn't changed since the beta since I went for the 3DS one.

For a 4 MILLION DOLLARs 3 years in the making megaclone game that promises to be on multiple platforms?
Not getting minor details is quite telling. Then again for Inafundme, that was just tuesday.

speaking of

love posting this

I'm actually enjoying it
Boss order?

jesus christ dude, did you even pirate it?

Nope, I've been ignoring it all this time

The 32 minute runner spoiled it:

Anyone have a copy of the Day de Dina .gifs memoirs in cuckchan? Looking for the specific frame-scene where Heavy01 becomes ethereal to support Beck.

Making a Memoir to him

Found part 1 and 2, need part 4 iirc

Not sure there ever was a part 4. Here's part 3. That faggot making slime garden never finished his kinetic novel about this trainwreck. Or slime garden

There's: it's the Epilogue, after all the backers die and become cyber elves.

You were right, it does exist.
drawfag !FumaF41J5I was their trip. The actual .gif is eluding me, though

np, thanks for the help anyways, I was able to memoir his backing:
/status/746295851623006208
now with better grammar!

Either way here it is. That was a lot harder than it should have been.

ate my image

Okay, I laughed.

I've heard people say that control system is common in Japan, though. I vaguely recall this being the case in Ocarina of Time's Japan release. Maybe he isn't aware of this?

He didn't even actually say that.

Correct. It was Ben Judd. Inafune himself expressed disappointment over the project.

archive.is/wSHdi

A full article archived from Kotaku

Thanks again.

Watch the stream. Ben was translating for Inafune.

Inafune literally said "ching chong ding dong" and Ben said "It's better than nothing".

Sure, I've heard that too, from friends that plays ps3-4 games. I'm more of a PC guy, but I recall older console like SNES on some games they have a button remap on the setup\setting screen. IE StreetFighter2. Is it really difficult to implement a button remap function in modern consoles? Serious question, not being sarcastic here.
Maybe he really wasn't aware, which would just raise more questions for me. It's almost as if what the project needed, was a no bullshit tyrant of a manager whose loyalty is solely to the project, willing to say this shit needs to be done, that shit needs to be cut, fuck it just do one voice track the Nipponese one, the rest is subtitled text only in whatever locales.

Oh herro ms Dina Abloo Abloo who wants to work as community manager and came recommended from partner company, ok so you speak nipponese, you say you are also artist, (looks at her portfolio, barfs a little) ah so, thank you so much for your interest Dina-sama, we will be in contact if we find an opportunity for you. PUT HER RESUME ON THE CIRCULAR FILE CABINET AKA TRASH BIN, tell partner company ms. abloo is too talented to waste on our humble project and it would bring great dishonorabu for a great woman like her Slap the shit out of anyone in the project that says hey guise, maybe we should do a multi-platform port all at once!

There's no arguing Inafundme's incompetent. He's surprisingly idiotic for an industry vet.

I could have sworn that was in the Beta release but I don't remember if it was functional or not. I went for the 3DS version so I'd have to pirate the PC version to find out. Unfortunately I hate the keyboard controls and don't have a third party controller.

That's a good question. Possibly the publisher? That shit costs money, but then again I thought part of the point of the KS was to avoid having a publisher like that in the first place. He also made a mistake by saying he was going to port it to so many other systems without doing the research he needed to realize "oh wait porting to the 3DS or whatever is going to eat up funds that could be better spent improving the PC release!"

I'm glad Mr. Inafundme apologised, but he still should have known better than to do a lot of what he did. All we can really hope for is that he takes feedback from various people, including backers and people who specialize in budgeting so he doesn't make stupid mistakes like he did.